View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #20
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@Neanderthol I think Jeff is just hyping a feud for battle rap.
Perhaps he is. Honestly I just posted this here because people were seeming to not have seen the Jeff video and I saw someone post this in the groups.

Quote:
Do you think this video represents his true opinions?
I kinda do but he didn't state many opinions here. Do I think he dislikes all of those cats he repeatedly is calling faggots?-Yes
Do I think he actually thinks any of them are homosexual?-no
I do think this is more real than it is fake, the intensity of it however may be on troll a bit.

Quote:
Either that or he is extremely homophobic.
Yeah my first thoughts were that this is a very bad look just for screamin like an idiot and appearing to be such a real life piece of shit.
I thought the LGBTQ peeps would be off-put by it to say the least haha.

Me personally: I can't figure out why they, the group, are still a thing in battle rap. This is hip hop- go be whatever you want to be at truck night at the lake or somethin.

If we are really making BR into WWE, where there are people that we are supposed to actually hate and despise and people that are actually evil, but they either really are or aren't in real life but we won't know, then I'm good on it personally. I'll just avoid those types of platforms.

These cats lost me as soon as they embraced the Young Republican moniker; I am a Puerto Rican from a poor city in Ohio; I don't subscribe to the mythology that there are non-racist republicans, even if such a creature exists. Their policies say otherwise.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote