View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #40
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
Okay, please tell me what policies these here young republicans support? I've never heard them talk about policy or anything political at all really.
I was referencing republican policies in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
The picture that DBD posted don't really look like they are being serious. It looks more like they are larping and making fun of rednecks. I could be wrong tho.

Dizaster put on a hitler-moustache (at least tried to) and had some sort of nazi-german scheme against Iron. Both Caddy and Daylyt has dressed up as KKK in battles. So there are far worse things that has been done in the world of battle-rap.

Honestly I think DBD and them are more mad that he went after the west coast and botz than they are about him mentioning that pass has a white wife and kids.
I agree with everything else you said tbh.
I still believe what I believe but I'm pretty much done wit this topic after the marathon Lush live wit everyone involved, in the chat and camming up; I feel corny now having put energy towards it.
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote