View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 12:59 AM   #8
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I really fucks with both Lukewaltonisgoat and Suckafreecashier. Two of my favorite posters, and I don't wanna see either of them go, so this is a tough to say, but SFC kinda got that.

Luke had some clever shit, but he spent too much time going at Willy, and his first part and last part made it seem like he wasn't tryna go in too tough. Which is cool, but SFC was bombing from the beginning to end, and it seemed like he had just a bit more content. All the bars from both sides were between solid and really good, and it's crazy that yall both had a Louis CK line. It's actually pretty funny how often in text battles that both battlers will have the same concept for a line. It seems to happen a lot.

Dope battle, SFC with the edge, but I dont think Luke should retire, so I'm not voting.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote