View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:38 PM   #44
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I know that this whole BOTZ vs. YR thing has been going on for a couple years now, with seemingly no resolution or impasse in sight. My biggest thing with what happened last weekend regarding JeFFrey was him saying something out of pocket involving people who had nothing to do with the situation (because Pass wasn't apart of the conflict, much less Pass' family). It was good to see JeFFrey own up to being wrong, and I hope that him and Pass have a private conversation, away from the eyes and ears of social media and whatnot, where they can hash shit out.

It's always odd to me whenever fuckery gets talked about more in battle rap in general than the actual battles. Yes, I understand in this TSR/Akademiks-esque era that it's more fun to talk about drama, but especially with at least 3 big events happening within the next few weeks (RBE's Pearly Gates 2, URL's BL Supreme 2 and KOTD's MASS4), it's disappointing that you can have 3 pretty big cards get overshadowed by someone doing something stupid.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote