View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #182
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
So I reached out to his mother a couple weeks ago, explaining that we were interested in helping out and sending our condolences. She responded and sent her thanks for the warm wishes but hasn't responded since regarding us putting a fund together. I don't want to pester her, as I'm a complete stranger and she is a grieving mother, but I still feel like she would do something.

Anyone have ideas?
Hmm.

I wonder if there were any matches he really wanted to see happen? I'm just looking back through his post history right now to see if he ever mentioned something.

It'd be cool if we could find a reasonable (money wise, as well as something plausible based on the opponents) match and get a fund going for that, perhaps facilitated by Avo?

I unno if there's a way to anonymously donate otherwise. Maybe an anonymous donation in his name to some sort of related foundation in his area?

Last edited by Casual; 01-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote