View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #109
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
i think hes mad cause he got smoked plain and smiple. its hard to admit that he tried and legitimately lost against a "nerd rapper". it's ultimate proof that kotd rappers SHIT on url rappers. Caustic is top tier, but there are a lot of other top tier rappers that are better regarded. if Aye Verb can't take Caustic, how the fucks he gonna take Pat Stay? Bender? Illmac? Hollohan?

Not to mention Big T one of the best rappers in the URL just got his shit pushed in by Bender, and its not looking good for team black.
Except verb isn't the one who's mad, and I don't see anyone in here saying he won. Not even verb has said he won. Either show me where he said he won or stop lying about it.

Also, there's no such thing as "team black." Some of u weirdos invented this "team white" shit, but ain't no corny "team black" shit going on. That's why some of u guys are taking this so seriously, and not able to see the situation for what it is. U feel somehow vindicated because a white guy (in your eyes) beat a black guy, and u all wanna obnoxiously revel in it. It's shamefully corny and pathetic that u guys make it a race thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
hahha fo real tho , i read the 1st four post in this thread and was like dayum Caustic

then listened and checked twitter and the shit is nothing like the "cliff notes" from the posters on the 1st page made it out to be
What exactly did I say that was inaccurate?

Again, verb seems to be minding his own business, and the burger king kids club is going at him.. It's not like caustic is some kinda victim here.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote