View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 03:08 PM   #112
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Except verb isn't the one who's mad, and I don't see anyone in here saying he won. Not even verb has said he won. Either show me where he said he won or stop lying about it.

Also, there's no such thing as "team black." Some of u weirdos invented this "team white" shit, but ain't no corny "team black" shit going on. That's why some of u guys are taking this so seriously, and not able to see the situation for what it is. U feel somehow vindicated because a white guy (in your eyes) beat a black guy, and u all wanna obnoxiously revel in it. It's shamefully corny and pathetic that u guys make it a race thing.

What exactly did I say that was inaccurate?

Again, verb seems to be minding his own business, and the burger king kids club is going at him.. It's not like caustic is some kinda victim here.
I swear it was one of you race obsessed dudes back in Rap Music days that came up with the term to diss people who liked white rappers. Then it extended to liking Fresh Coast rappers. And then extended to basically liking almost any non URL rapper
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote