View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #26
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Hearing comparison isn't shocking.. do you think shooting a fair one with Math would help his stripes?
Definitely tbh. The funniest part about shooting the one is that typically ya'll COOL after. There's this animalistic thing about combat that makes you learn your opponent. All the goofy martial arts stuff about "speaking with your fists" is actually a legit concept.

He has to make sure nobody can attack his credibility, as the prospective owner of a street league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote