View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 04:05 AM   #64
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
That vlade divac line was crazy ah, and its too bad that surf choked after it, cuz it doesn't seem like it was due to a lack of prep, but more because he got distracted. Surf seems like he thrives off of momentum, and that whole chain thing threw him off track.

Ttop's "T silent like I'm spelling tsunami is dope ah to me, because it's one of those things you'd think someone would've said by now, and the whole scheme was official. I had it even until the 3rd, but top's second half of his third was super crazy, and I never even thought about comparing boom's to surf's cases, but he raised some interesting points.

Lots of replay value in this one, might have to watch again before I pick a winner
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote