View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 07:23 AM   #12
Emancee

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Lets talk about Daylyt for a sec. When he was running around battling every Tom, Dick, and Harry did we really give a fuck about him or would we ever do back and show are new fan homies those performances as examples of what the art is all about? I wouldn't, doubt you would either. That being said, his battle vs Roc has a high level of lyricism and replay value. Because like you suggested, he had some time between battles and put his best foot forward. So I rock with your point about overexposure, not only for reasons of >prep time= higher quality but also because scarcity increases value. How do you rate A game Geechi vs A game Daylyt?
Honestly, I like Gecchi's material more and find some of Daylyt's material unbearable (An entire round of barely rhyming Mortal Kombat bars and KOTD rapper name flips and people like that?!?), but I think that a three-round prepared Daylyt would beat Geechi pretty clearly. Daylyt just has so many ways of attacking and can do so many styles (comedy, gun bars, west coast flava etc.), whereas Geechi is more the master of one style type.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote