View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:56 PM   #96
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by versesmc View Post
Avo admitted it previously. Them giving FilmOn old Grind Time footage appeared to be the formation of their entire relationship with Alki David and the creation of Fresh Coast Media group, which was established around the same time. Those old GT battles were being streamed on FilmOn for years. I only just noticed that they took everything off their battle rap channel otherwise you could see it for yourself.

I know PH and others were pissed. Lush even played PH saying he didn't know how FilmOn got the footage when asked about it. Illz said Lush hit him up pretending he wanted GT to be a part of the channel and then did it behind his back anyway. However FilmOn got the footage to begin with couldn't have been 100% legal if none of the MCs signed releases or contracts. Pretty funny that old Grind Time footage was the basis of Lush finessing Alki David for half a million.
I heard Fresco bought the Grindtime channel. Not saying what you said isnt true. Cassidy wins!
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote