View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:06 AM   #12
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORCEDMULTI View Post
So what's really good with Marv & Quest?? I feel like their battles have been underwhelming for years. Seems like they came to this battle with like 1 round worth of bars. That first felt like they planned on just freestyling. Feel like these dudes haven't been as good since 2 on 2's were (mostly) freestyle. Their '07 WRC run was epic for that era. Maybe they shouldn't team up anymore and try and salvage that legacy?
They had one of the best 2v2 performances in URL history
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote