View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #40
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
I didn't watch the clip(sorry Ill didn't have time) but if what I gather from this thread and Ed's transcript of those Fire bars, lil ill has a bar "you call me a cracka but you're just a..."

So hold on you're fighting the point that white people should be allowed to say nigger in a racial, duragatory manner in battle rap ? DAMN LIL ILL BREAKIN DOWN BARRIERS !!!

Bro you are king of the textcee battle culture.
you should listen to it man. It's dope shit. As far as the whole N word thing look at it like this.
I mean yeah People been saying Cracker and Spick and Gook and faggot and shit like that but no one has enough balls to call someone a NigEurgh on stage. Well that's one thing not even Daylyt has done and he's done it all on stage. People said every word on stage but this one word and it's cause they give a fuck enough what the crowd thinks but say they only care for the check. Well if they really about that life they'd say anything. But yeah big ups homie thank you for letting me do this and showing people there's no limits to this shit. People can boldly go where no rapper has gone before if they set their mind to it.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote