View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #23
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Also, I personally think it's in kotd's best interest to raise the profiles of guys like tax, and arcane. It's a shame what they did with porich, because he was once one of the top Canadians.

The thing is, who is gonna carry the torch for Canadia once these other guys get older / start falling off. I mean, it's already started. Twist, Pesci, etc., are as good as done, and the rest of their top tier only shows up for novelty battles against american street rappers. They don't have many rappers who have enough of their own star power to put asses in the seats, as it were, and so they have to constantly import talent to because their own guys aren't in demand like that. By putting these other guys on a pedestal they're subconsciously been sending the message that kotd's talent is inherently on a lower tier, and I don't think that's fair to their day 1ers or the Canadian fans. It's like the ~FrrrrEsH Cididioasteronial~ has waaaay too much pride in themselves and the Canadians don't have nearly enough. It's really too bad. Hopefully they get back to the glory days.
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote