View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #24
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
i think the one issue is the canadians that we (well, me at least) want to see...they seem like they don't want to battle.

bender is doing his album release that day, so obviously he's not there. would have been nice if this event was a bit before that cause im sure he wouldn't be opposed to doing a battle as a little promo (seemed to work for bad information as well as OGHK)

pesci...who knows what's up with him.

osa...unfortunate situation since he's one of my favourites up here, but he got screwed over twice by his opponents and considering he's a guy that doesn't really need to battle and seems to do it for fun/competition...i cant really fault him if that left him sour towards the whole thing

hollohan...dunno what he's doing

twist...more or less retired, think we'll probably see him in 1-2 more big matches but we'd be lucky beyond that.

sketch...id like to see him on blackout, he showed out last time. and i used to be one of his biggest haters.

so yeah, i agree with you completley, but this part seems pretty far out of kotds control. one thing you can't say is that they haven't tried to push canadians...tax and bulletz both got pretty good pushes, reality is that they just aren't anything special, you can only push that so far.

it's basically pat and charron carrying the canadian flag.
Yeah, I hear u. I guess they need some new guys to start making some noise. I don't envy them at all, cuz I really don't know how that would happen. I mean, they can keep doing what they're doing, and maybe that's good enough, who knows..
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote