Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is Fresco secretly/openly a Donald Trump supporter?

Old 01-18-2016, 04:49 AM   #401
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
fair enough. cant argue that point considering ive been stabbed myself and am still here.
i was just pointing out violence is the problem. be it by guns, knives, bats, whatever.
Guns are for pussies who are scared to get in close

I'm happy u were one of the 9 out of 10!
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:43 AM   #402
soul khan
VIP

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
soul khan is not the worst person
If Trump secures the nomination, he loses to anybody the Democrats pick just on the strength of backlash reminiscent of what happened to Pete Wilson in CA, but worse because it'll couple the resentment of the Hispanic community with that of the Muslim community. He has rendered the election literally unwinnable for the Republican party if he's the nominee and by extension, could very well cost them several Congressional races by way of people voting Democrat down the ballot.
soul khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:58 AM   #403
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul khan View Post
If Trump secures the nomination, he loses to anybody the Democrats pick just on the strength of backlash reminiscent of what happened to Pete Wilson in CA, but worse because it'll couple the resentment of the Hispanic community with that of the Muslim community. He has rendered the election literally unwinnable for the Republican party if he's the nominee and by extension, could very well cost them several Congressional races by way of people voting Democrat down the ballot.
Soul Khan in the muthafuckin house

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-18-2016 at 06:06 AM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:58 AM   #404
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Honestly if you have watched any battles at all, it shouldn't be surprising that most battlers are either extremely right wing or extremely left. The sort of personality that wouldn't have strong opinions about everything including politics isn't the type of person who battles.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:08 AM   #405
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:

I agree

But at the same times he's still got a better chance than any else running for GOP rn
Old 01-18-2016, 06:10 AM   #406
ThatsDelicious

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
ThatsDelicious is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
It's pretty simple, actually. There's plenty of policies of his that make sense to me. Plenty of logical sense.. That's his strength. That's not why I like Trump, though. Policies mean little in terms of a president to me because there's not one candidate you'll agree with in every way. What matters to me is.. Who is he? We know exactly who trump is, and even with his flaws, he's got incentive to do a great job. All he does is succeed and he doesn't want to tarnish that legacy with a faulty presidency. He's transparent as hell, to the point where society hates him. Who the fuck is Hillary? Who are the rest of the candidates for that matter? They're saying what everyone wants to hear, and not tackling any difficult issues because of it. We need someone who isn't afraid to offend some to benefit many. Trump is the only real candidate as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not convinced Trump is viewing "running America" as the success though. To this point, all I know is that he views WINNING as the success.
ThatsDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:17 AM   #407
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsDelicious View Post
I'm not convinced Trump is viewing "running America" as the success though. To this point, all I know is that he views WINNING as the success.
Interesting. So are you of the opinion that he won't try once he gets in office?
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:21 AM   #408
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsDelicious View Post
Very well said, I couldn't agree more.

In addition to other, more real concerns, what if the motherfucker wins and decides 2 years in that being President is more lame and boring than building Scottish golf courses? Maybe he'll just cut his losses hand the keys to Scott Walker. Yikes.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:22 AM   #409
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
I bet even Trump is surprised at how far this has gotten. The TV show he comes up with after this will be awesome.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:23 AM   #410
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
once he gets in office?
please stop saying that.......

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 06:26 AM   #411
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
Quote:
well guys, since soul khan said it, it must be fact
he's been studying politics ever since he individually told each member of the black battle rap crew, SONS, 'fuck you' to their faces, even though he was only batting one guy. sanders would call that racist btw
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:28 AM   #412
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
well guys, since soul khan said it, it must be fact
he's been studying politics ever since he individually told each member of the black battle rap crew, SONS, 'fuck you' to their faces, even though he was only batting one guy. sanders would call that racist btw
Oh man stfu alrdy nobody in this threads been listenin to you from the jump homie

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 06:33 AM   #413
gordyacres

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Oh man stfu alrdy nobody in this threads been listenin to you from the jump homie
stick to doodling on paper, those are usually pretty cool
Old 01-18-2016, 06:36 AM   #414
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
stick to doodling on paper, those are usually pretty cool
You shoulda seen the 1 I did of fresco riding a falkor donald trump.

it's back there somwhere...

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 06:36 AM   #415
gordyacres

Quote:

this was actually quite good, except fresco is jacked now so you need to increase the muscle mass

otherwise its pretty fantastic
Old 01-18-2016, 06:39 AM   #416
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
this was actually quite good, except fresco is jacked now so you need to increase the muscle mass

otherwise its pretty fantastic
Well atleast you know fine art when you see it, I'll give ya that.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 06:48 AM   #417
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:59 PM   #418
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
Very well said, I couldn't agree more.

In addition to other, more real concerns, what if the motherfucker wins and decides 2 years in that being President is more lame and boring than building Scottish golf courses? Maybe he'll just cut his losses hand the keys to Scott Walker. Yikes.
trump aint gonna be spending much time here,we already stripped him of his business ambassador title,and we're debating banning him from the country lol

i dont see trump courses lasting long in scotland tbh

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:17 PM   #419
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Its no coincidence this post is getting so much attention around MLK day

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:05 PM   #420
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
trump in the white house, ya'll might aswell vote macaulay culkin into the fucking white house if that happens.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:18 PM   #421
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

All I know is, rape...

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 03:26 PM   #422
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Its no coincidence this post is getting so much attention around MLK day
i posted a helluva lot in this thread,wtf has tht got to do with an american holiday which i dont even know when it is?

weird ass comment tbh

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #423
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
i posted a helluva lot in this thread,wtf has tht got to do with an american holiday which i dont even know when it is?

weird ass comment tbh
Its Ass Napkin, take everything he says with a grain of saltine.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 03:34 PM   #424
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
i'll quote this to keep it on deck because you're clearly a moron if you believe he's actually electable. enjoy the bumper sticker rhetoric til he goes the way of sarah palin.
Yeah, I don't see how people actually think he's going to win given his relationship with Hispanic voters.

EDIT: What soul khan said
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:43 PM   #425
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Yeah, I don't see how people actually think he's going to win given his relationship with Hispanic voters.

EDIT: What soul khan said
Idk, according to Foreman he's got family members that are "thieving-rapists" and they say they're all down with having Mexico finance and build a giant wall

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 04:44 PM   #426
averagejoe

the only thing a wall would do is make it so we cant see them diggin
Old 01-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #427
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Idk, according to Foreman he's got family members that are "thieving-rapists" and they say they're all down with having Mexico finance and build a giant wall

Yeah suggesting trump said all Mexicans are thieving rapists is no different than you guys saying everyone who supports trump is a racist, so at least you're consistent lml
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #428
obaid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
obaid is a PY Poster
Quote:
It's pretty simple, actually. There's plenty of policies of his that make sense to me. Plenty of logical sense.. That's his strength. That's not why I like Trump, though. Policies mean little in terms of a president to me because there's not one candidate you'll agree with in every way. What matters to me is.. Who is he? We know exactly who trump is, and even with his flaws, he's got incentive to do a great job. All he does is succeed and he doesn't want to tarnish that legacy with a faulty presidency. He's transparent as hell, to the point where society hates him. Who the fuck is Hillary? Who are the rest of the candidates for that matter? They're saying what everyone wants to hear, and not tackling any difficult issues because of it. We need someone who isn't afraid to offend some to benefit many. Trump is the only real candidate as far as I'm concerned.

I do hate the PC agenda, but my appreciation for Trump as a person is completely seperate from that. I do think it compliments itself pretty well, though; admittedly. Still, the fact that people are quick to judge a person or suggest they may be racist in some form because they like Donald Trump is an example of how society is overcompensating. Especially white males who pretend to be the opposite extreme to suggest their open mindedness and distaste for bigotry. The most talkative people are definitely white and super ashamed of it.
Bro...I'm not a trump supporter but this was very well said about his transparency etc. You're a real one I must say. Hold up lemme post that on your fb too
obaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:40 PM   #429
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
He's not gonna come close to winning tho. He essentially locked in a win for the democrats with his outlandish statements and actions and is gonna end up costing republicans big time in 2016...So life will go on and you will all get your way, and I'm guessing fresco and foreman will still be alive and well and the world won't end. Let them support their guy, that's what makes America great tbh.

Edit: Vegas betting odds are historically very accurate and they have him at 14% compared to 50% for Hilary right now.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:42 PM   #430
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Yeah suggesting trump said all Mexicans are thieving rapists is no different than you guys saying everyone who supports trump is a racist, so at least you're consistent lml
I wouldnt say racist in every case (tho many) but also a combination of being misinformed, easily impressionable to charisma, and insecure.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #431
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Just click on the comments section of 1 of his fb posts and look at the profiles of the majority of his supporters you'll begin to notice a pattern.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #432
Tittyfuckin
I've got a pretty mouth

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tittyfuckin is not the worst person
Holy shit I thought Trump was just a joke that had gone on for a little too long. Someone that was only supported by the simplest right wingers. This thread is kinda scary, I see people that I thought were reasonably smart with a working head on their shoulders saying he would make a great president.

The dude is a salesman, nothing else. He uses impactful, simple words to get you to pay attention and presents ideas that are akin to the same shit you come up with talking to your mates at the pub so you nod and agree because it makes sense to you.

If he's convinced you with that style over substance presentation then you've been hoodwinked and I sincerely hope for America's sake (and by extension the rest of the world) don't vote that fucker in. I didn't think it was actually a possibility until now.
Tittyfuckin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #433
averagejoe

tell me exactly who is funding ur favorite politician, what they are getting in return for the money and support and what the agenda is

oh wait u cant because u dont know.

i think its better to have sum1 with a self serving purpose

than one with a secret hidden one they dont want u to know.....
Old 01-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #434
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
tell me exactly who is funding ur favorite politician, what they are getting in return for the money and support and what the agenda is

https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...&cid=n00000528

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 06:09 PM   #435
averagejoe

thats the kind of shit im talkin bout

what the fuck do u think those carpenters want in exchange for 60K

not anything good let me tell you
Old 01-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #436
averagejoe

"Exactly who"

does not = puppet organization with unknown agenda

i bet hes god back door deals with those carpenters to deforest america
Old 01-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #437
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:

people are funding mine.

@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:17 PM   #438
averagejoe

dont beat me up for not being knowledgeable

but u both post the same guy are they all like that or u guys saying hes an exception or sumthin
Old 01-18-2016, 06:19 PM   #439
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:

but u both post the same guy are they all like that or u guys saying hes an exception or sumthin
well, this is hillary clintons

https://www.opensecrets.org/politici...0000019&type=I
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:19 PM   #440
Tittyfuckin
I've got a pretty mouth

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tittyfuckin is not the worst person
Quote:

Sanders is the only respectable candidate with any traction.
Tittyfuckin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, block, bring cologne to chicago, cantstumpthetrump, cba has hiv, druggies hatin trump, erikforeman confirmed weed hating nazi, every1 in here works 4 min wage, fresco >>, hippie circlejerk, i like bernie cuz he like rappers, noslug, omg lets go hug a tree gais, racism and pedophilia team up, sandersisthefuture, sjw's unite, socialistsanders, trigger: leftwingbubblesburst, trump winning, trump>>> do some research ppl, trump4prez, white fear of genetic annihilation