Chk82 is not the worst person
URL: SUMMER MADNESS 7 Thread

Face-offs going on right now.

Legggooooooo

Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #2
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My SM7 predictions:

Hitman Holla, clear 2-1, possible 3-0 edge
T-Rex, 2-1 edge
DNA, clear 2-1
Iron Solomon, clear 2-1
Math Hoffa, 2-1 edge
Ill Will, clear 2-1
Geechi Gotti, clear 2-1
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:03 AM   #3
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
My SM7 predictions:

Hitman Holla, clear 2-1, possible 3-0 edge
T-Rex, 2-1 edge
DNA, clear 2-1
Iron Solomon, clear 2-1
Math Hoffa, 2-1 edge
Ill Will, clear 2-1
Geechi Gotti, clear 2-1
U think Roc gonna get done like that by Holla? i dunno
Old 08-11-2018, 03:41 AM   #4
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chk82 View Post
U think Roc gonna get done like that by Holla? i dunno
Roc's been kinda iffy in his last few battles, and more often than not, Hitman Holla manages to show out. I remember at the first High Stakes when people had O-Red demolishing Hitman before the battle happened, only for Hitman to stream roll over O-Red in Jersey. I also remember people had K-Shine killing Hitman because he was fresh off of the T-Rex battle at NOME 7, only for Hitman to beat Shine so bad that Shine never posted the link for their battle when it dropped.

I've been watching long enough to know that Hitman is not one to underestimate.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:36 AM   #5
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
roc 2-1
rex 2-1 possible 3-0
Dna 2-1
Iron solomon 2-1
math hoffa 2-1
o red 2-1
suge 2-1

really hard to predict what battles will be the 3-0s if any
Old 08-11-2018, 07:25 AM   #6
El Mariachi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
El Mariachi is not the worst person
Hitman 2-1 (Roc has more chances to win but Hitman can talk to him, I don't think Roc can)
Reed 2-1 (His last performances are way better than Rex ones)
NJT 2-1 or 3-0
Iron 2-1
Ave or Math 2-1
Will 2-1
Geechi 2-1 but Suge always wins against newscomers
El Mariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:42 AM   #7
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hitman will beat Tayroc, but no way it will be a 3:0 as Tay always has a fire second and Hitman often takes it easy in the second.

Reed 2:1 (Rex doesn't seem to care recently, this isn't the battle to make him care)

Otherwise the old guard have got this. DNA, Iron Solomon, Math Hoffa, Ill Will, and Geechi Gotti will all win
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #8
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rex vs Read
On first thought both these guys are washed. But since this is both of their last chances. I think one of them will show out. And Rex will be the one to do it. So I'm going 3-0 Rex. Although I wont be surprised if this battle is 0-0

Suge vs Geechi
I think this will be a good battle. Geechi has made a spot for himself with the big boys but he still has something to prove. Suge on the other hand, while killing it most battles, will probably never be regarded higher than he is. In other words, there is more at stake for Geechi, so I think he will seize the moment and take this battle 2-1

Ill Will vs O-Red
If Will is in the battle, then it's probably going to be a good battle. But just because I'm saying that doesn't mean I think he will win. O-Red can really spaz out when he's on his shit like he was in 2017. Has O-red reign of terror fizzled out tho? I'm calling this as debatable 1.5-1.5 a style preference. Will with his presence and O-Red with the wild translations.

Math vs Ave
There is no way I have Ave winning this. I, like most everyone else, has jumped on the lets gas Math bandwagon. We all know MAth is unbeatable now after going 3-0 in 3 weeks That said, Ave still rubs me the wrong way after his bar theft scandal last year. While I loved his battles vs Mike P and Nitty. I can't recall a clean performance since. I'd like to see Ave redeem himself setting up a king of VA match vs Big K but I don't believe that will happen so. 3-0 Math in a Bodybag that starts a serious convo for a Math vs Hollow clash

DNA vs Twerk
Can DNA win a battle off his promo footage alone? So the PG killer is back. How many rounds DNA can win will depend on if he can paint Twerk as a PG. DNA usually oversaturated himself, so I'm not expecting much from him.. but if he can use his slogan effectively and get Twerk the fuck out of there, then I'll be happy to score DNA that round. Twerk is on a run, and if the goonies are behind him with the unleaded gas in full force accentuating his high level performance a and energy then this should be a clear 2-1 for NJT

Iron vs JC
This battle will probably not be one of the batter battle of the night. JC has been on the decline since he blew his chance vs Lux, and neither guy had as much prep time as they would have had Surf not been shot. Iron 3-0

Hitman vs Roc
Two big names facing off. I think this will live up to the hype and be a classic. With Hitman obviously taking the first, and Roc obviously taking the 2nd.. the winner of this one will be decided in the 3rd.. Hitman in a 2-1 edge BOTN
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
iamHBY

Hitman Holla, clear 2-1, possibly even a 3-0 edge. I know Roc's considered to be one of the most consistent battlers around, but I feel like he's been hit or miss in his last 5 battles. Plus, I've seen too many times over the years when people said battlers like O-Red or K-Shine would demolish Hitman Holla, only for Hitman to snap on them. I feel like this will be similar to Roc's Surf or Calicoe battles, and Hitman will overpower Roc in controlling the room while also bringing some creative approaches to breaking Roc down.

T-Rex, 2-1. I like Reed better than Rex, but I feel like Rex's experience with battling more outside of the East Coast is something Rex is going to use to his advantage. Reed's definitely good for an aggressive delivery and some quotable lines, but considering that Rex can match him in energy, I feel like he's going to be more comfortable in Vegas than Reed is, and I think in general that this battle should go on 3rd or 4th. If this goes on 2nd to last or in general too late into the event, I feel like the lack of crowd energy will hamper the battle, and both of these guys are battlers that thrive heavily on crowd energy.

Iron Solomon, clear 2-1. I know JC can write solidly on less than 10 days prep, and Iron has Bigg K a week after this, but I think Iron's a much more versatile battler than JC is. JC can definitely write, and it seems like he's going back to how he was performing against Chilla, but I think Iron's got too many tools at his disposal to work with. Plus, it seems like Iron's best performances as of late have been more against punchers like Magic or Nitty, and I feel like Iron's treating this battle more as a test of pen games rather than trying to get super personal, and this will probably end up being a better battle than Surf/Iron would've been.

Math Hoffa, clear 2-1. I think Ave's one of the best punchers in the game, and I had him beating Clips, but Math has more momentum going into this battle. Plus, outside of punching and a pretty solid delivery, Ave doesn't really do anything else, while Math can rebuttal, do comedy, do style breakdowns, etc. I think this battle will surprise a lot of people, but unless if Ave can tie in his punches with some kind of a theme or whatnot, I got Math winning it clearly.

DNA, clear 2-1. I'm not particularly a fan of either DNA or Twork, but it seems like these kind of matches are in DNA's wheelhouse, as far as battling newer names. This will be closer now that Twork's apparently not battling in Philly the same night as SM7, but unless Twork relies less on forced wordplay and puts more of an emphasis on his punches, this is probably going to end up the same way DNA's matches against people like Prez Mafia, Ill Will and A. Ward turned out. DNA's back to back punches and his freestyling/rebuttals I think will be enough to get a win on Twork, although I don't think losing to DNA will damage Twork's stock.

Ill Will, clear 2-1. I know Will's battling Big T a week after this battle, but Will managed to do extremely well against Daylyt and Shotgun Suge 7 days apart, so that's not going to be an issue. O-Red's going to have some heavy punches and some really effective name flips, but I think Will's going to bring everything to the table (comedy, rebuttals, angles, punches, etc), and he's going to pick apart.

Geechi Gotti 2-1, possible 3-0 edge. Suge's got a reputation for being the gatekeeper to top-tier, but Geechi's not any regular newer name that's faced Suge before. Geechi can punch, he can get aggressive, and he takes really effectives approaches to breaking down his opponent. Whatever Suge normally does to make opponents look lesser than him with stuff like the "What ya life like" moments or pocket checks I don't think are going to work on Geechi, and considering how well Geechi's done against a wide variety of styles, I got Geechi clearly winning this one to make up for his A. Ward performance.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:46 PM   #10
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Tay Roc 2-1 over Hitman Holla. His room shakers will be better than Hitman dancing around.
T-Rex, 2-1 edge over reed. Rex has much more experience than Reed on the big stage.
Twork will 3-0 DNA and have people wondering once again why they keep booking him
Iron Solomon, clear 3-0. Hopefully this retires JC for good. Horrible.
Math Hoffa 3-0 over Ave. This is 2018. We realized Ave was overrated years ago. He’s one dimensional and just boring. And what he does can’t be considered rapping. Get him the fuck outta here!!!
O red, clear 2-1 Ill Will is nice and will take a round but we’ll clearly see red is better
Geechi Gotti, clear 2-1 Better content than Suge these days.
Old 08-11-2018, 07:40 PM   #11
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hitman 3-0 Roc
Rex 2-1 Reed (battle of the night)
Dna 3-0 Twork
Iron 2-1 JC
Geechi 2-1 Suge (Geechi champion of the night)
Math 2-1 Ave
Ill Will 2-1 Ored
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:15 PM   #12
iamHBY

Geechi's 1st round against Suge is crazy, especially with stuff like the "This time Suge dying in Vegas instead of 'Pac" bar.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #13
iamHBY

Geechi 3-0, the 1st round was probably the closest, but then Suge Jersey'd his 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:48 PM   #14
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Geechi caught a baggy. lets get it.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:12 PM   #15
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
This for my man buttah doin life in the box!!! Lmaoo did he really just mention Mac’s cartoon
Old 08-11-2018, 11:27 PM   #16
Chk82

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Geechi's 1st round against Suge is crazy, especially with stuff like the "This time Suge dying in Vegas instead of 'Pac" bar.

During the face-off last night, they basically talked about how Geechi would come with a Suge in Vegas bar. And it still came off slick.

Shotgun just came out for the free buffet coupons.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:30 PM   #17
Sky2real

Bruh....O red has lost his voice 10 times throughout his battle career. That’s ridiculous
Old 08-11-2018, 11:31 PM   #18
Chk82

O-Red choked so hard he lost his voice. WTF
Old 08-11-2018, 11:31 PM   #19
iamHBY

This battle's gonna be vaulted.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:33 PM   #20
Sky2real

Why don’t they just move the battle to later in the night? Give him a couple hours to recover. Morons.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:45 PM   #21
iamHBY

Salute to O-Red for trying to carry on in his 3rd, couple solid lines too.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:46 PM   #22
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Soda Popinski is not the worst person
This battle is ass.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:51 PM   #23
Sky2real

O red 3-0
Old 08-11-2018, 11:52 PM   #24
Sky2real

He’s spitting his third too
Old 08-11-2018, 11:53 PM   #25
Chk82

O'red is garbage here
Old 08-11-2018, 11:56 PM   #26
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What's Illmac doing on this stream.. url debut?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:15 AM   #27
iamHBY

That O-Red freestyle that DNA had for Twork predicting his Black Mamba line was really good.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #28
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

DNA is roasting this guy.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:17 AM   #29
Sky2real

DNA is really the black Charon.....so horrible and cringey
Old 08-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #30
Sky2real

Twork already bodied him
Old 08-12-2018, 12:26 AM   #31
iamHBY

DNA 1-0. Twork had a good Room Raiders line, but I got DNA taking that round.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:40 AM   #32
iamHBY

Eh, I got DNA winning this battle already. Twork's 2nd was super dry before he choked.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:49 AM   #33
Sky2real

Don’t book Twork again for at least 2 years.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:49 AM   #34
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Jersey niggas on the all-choke team tonight
Old 08-12-2018, 12:51 AM   #35
iamHBY

DNA 3-0, clearly.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:51 AM   #36
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

3 for 3 so far. Told yall DNA 3-0
Old 08-12-2018, 12:55 AM   #37
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

DNA ragdolled that weirdo. Damn that was wild.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:57 AM   #38
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chk82 View Post
O-Red choked so hard he lost his voice. WTF
Lmao I love this site, logged in just to post this.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:57 AM   #39
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
DNA ragdolled that weirdo. Damn that was wild.
Twork is a bitch for that.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:05 AM   #40
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

This SM is trash so far.

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221