Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Rone ethered Norm Kelly on stage

Old 08-25-2015, 09:40 PM   #1
rapisawesome

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rapisawesome probably likes in here/hair word play
Rone ethered Norm Kelly on stage

Not sure if KOTD will edit it out but Kid Twist asked Rone "If you got a problem with Norm Kelly say it to his face".

And Rone stood up for Philly and repeatedly said fuck you to him. Norm Kelly got scared and made his way out. But not before Rone called him a bitch in Round 3.

Safe to say he ethered Norm Kelly and got some revenge for Philly.
rapisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:44 PM   #2
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Meek flop showed and everyone from Philly took Drake's side. Rone puttin in more work for Philly than anyone from Philly.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:44 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
we already put that out tho..... ?

AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:09 PM   #4
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
I thought Twist won though tbh.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:20 PM   #5
aeroseth

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
aeroseth is not the worst person
plus there's already a post interview about it, and rone mentioned something about looking at knamelis like - is this still alright . . . right after saying fuck you multiple times at Norm Kelly
Old 08-25-2015, 10:31 PM   #6
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
From what i remember Rones rebuttal to the norm kelly stuff was pretty weak, he just called him a bitch. I guess rebuttaling isn't one of rone's strong points though.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:54 PM   #7
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this battle was classic from where i was watching
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:23 AM   #8
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i still dont understand why norm kelly was there

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:43 AM   #9
sikwidit

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
sikwidit is not the worst person
I fuck with rone but that whole Norm part just came off weird.
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
sikwidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:44 AM   #10
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Rhones rebuttal was trash and all he said was fuck you like a mad frat boy...if you think that was good you're a fuckin farmlife lol!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:45 AM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
he went viral on twitter during the meek vs drake beef for making fun of meek

rone is from philly and did a line about him

twist brought him out
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:48 AM   #12
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
Rhones rebuttal was trash and all he said was fuck you like a mad frat boy...if you think that was good you're a fuckin farmlife lol!!!
you've really gone on a crusade against him since he ignored your battle challenge

it'll be ok
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 12:49 AM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
he went viral on twitter during the meek vs drake beef for making fun of meek

rone is from philly and did a line about him

twist brought him out
Shit, I thought he might've stolen rone's BMX bike or something. Dude was livid.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:03 AM   #14
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
you've really gone on a crusade against him since he ignored your battle challenge

it'll be ok
Well if you look at the data that is certainly not true...however I don't expect a liberal to care about data as facts and statistics aren't as important as a nonsensical narrative in their /your view!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 08-26-2015, 01:12 AM   #15
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Well if you look at the data that is certainly not true...however I don't expect a liberal to care about data as facts and statistics aren't as important as a nonsensical narrative in their /your view!!!
lmao why the fuck would I have data on this?
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:13 AM   #16
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Shit, I thought he might've stolen rone's BMX bike or something. Dude was livid.
I mean, I don't have any proof that he didn't also steal Rone's bike. that's up in the air at this point
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:15 AM   #17
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I mean, I don't have any proof that he didn't also steal Rone's bike. that's up in the air at this point
huh. well, i just remember one of my best friends was about to fight the kid that stole his bike when we were young, and he didnt really know what to say but he was super pissed, so he kept screaming "FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOUUUUU!!!! FUCK YOUUUUU!!!" its pretty much my only frame of reference for someone flipping out like this.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:17 AM   #18
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Battle rap is so weird sometimes. lol

It's like if you took hip hop and turned it all into a cartoon on Adult Swim.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:18 AM   #19
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Maybe Norm Kelly reminded Rone of Sandusky. *shrug*
Old 08-26-2015, 01:21 AM   #20
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
huh. well, i just remember one of my best friends was about to fight the kid that stole his bike when we were young, and he didnt really know what to say but he was super pissed, so he kept screaming "FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOUUUUU!!!! FUCK YOUUUUU!!!" its pretty much my only frame of reference for someone flipping out like this.
haha he was performing dude. like, fake emotions. the same way that "you can say that shit to City Councillor Norm Kelly's face!" isn't a legitimate G-check or anything. the entire situation is tongue in cheek ya wet blanket.
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:24 AM   #21
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
haha he was performing dude. like, fake emotions. the same way that "you can say that shit to City Councillor Norm Kelly's face!" isn't a legitimate G-check or anything. the entire situation is tongue in cheek ya wet blanket.
Lol, it was a pretty convincing performance.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:35 AM   #22
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
lmao why the fuck would I have data on this?
Well..you could clearly see I have posts talkin about rhone being trash before I made the challenge, however liberals don't like facts and would rather create the truth rather than confront it lol!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 01:40 AM   #23
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Well..you could clearly see I have posts talkin about rhone being trash before I made the challenge, however liberals don't like facts and would rather create the truth rather than confront it lol!!!
When you say "liberals" do you mean "Democrats" or do you just mean people who believe that other human beings have worth and that a political system based entirely on self-interest is a bad fucking idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:43 AM   #24
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
pandering for votes.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:44 AM   #25
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
no, I think I just like conversational banter

I wasn't aware this was a core political belief of yours
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:46 AM   #26
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
no, I think I just like conversational banter

I wasn't aware this was a core political belief of yours
Summary : yea it doesn't matter how many crimes hillary has committed I think it would be great to have a woman president!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 01:47 AM   #27
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

@Beaux Jangles should be praising Rone right now. Norm Kelly is a member of the liberal party and Rone was making him feel hella uncomfortable.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:51 AM   #28
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Summary : yea it doesn't matter how many crimes hillary has committed I think it would be great to have a woman president!!!
I'm voting for Hillary?
Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 01:53 AM   #29
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Also politics work a little different in Canada. The Liberals/Democrats aren't really a left wing party. They're more left of centre. NDP is our left wing party. If you identify as an anarchist you'd say our entire political system is right wing. That being said our conservative party is still probably more left wing that the democrats in the US.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:55 AM   #30
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
@Beaux Jangles should be praising Rone right now. Norm Kelly is a member of the liberal party and Rone was making him feel hella uncomfortable.
Liberal politicians are spineless. .look at sanders bein run off by two dumb bitches...does nothing for me!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 01:58 AM   #31
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Liberal politicians are spineless. .look at sanders bein run off by two dumb bitches...does nothing for me!!!
Liberal politicians are boring too. They're a bunch of panderers and liars. Wolves in sheep's clothing type people. At least I know exactly what we're getting from the conservative party. The entire decimation of whats made Canada a great place to live for the last 30 years.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:06 AM   #32
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:

it'll be ok
tbh he aint lying though. that's what every angry fat dude does. yells fuck you, gets all red in the face, followed by "WHAT U GONNA DO BRO" and then they don't do anything.

rone coulda done way better with it

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:09 AM   #33
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Also politics work a little different in Canada. The Liberals/Democrats aren't really a left wing party. They're more left of centre. NDP is our left wing party. If you identify as an anarchist you'd say our entire political system is right wing. That being said our conservative party is still probably more left wing that the democrats in the US.

source: https://www.politicalcompass.org/

Last edited by justin0; 08-26-2015 at 02:11 AM.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:13 AM   #34
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Sanders is a democratic socialist, and tbh, is the best candidate the United Ststes has...

Guy was being interrupted by women representing the blm movement and really wasn't givin much of a chance to defend himself, despite the fact that he's marched with mlk and has made more contributions to civil rights than those 2 idiots ever will.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:15 AM   #35
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Sanders is a democratic socialist, and tbh, is the best candidate the United Ststes has...

Guy was being interrupted by women representing the blm movement and really wasn't givin much of a chance to defend himself, despite the fact that he's marched with mlk and made more contributions to civil rights than those 2 idiots ever will.
Lol @ given much of a chance to defend himself. ..the cuckold left never ceases to amaze me lmfao!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:16 AM   #36
6000GP
tupac back

i prefer "progressive" over "liberal" but beaux still that nigga!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:16 AM   #37
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
So Im right? no pun intended
Old 08-26-2015, 02:18 AM   #38
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
From what i remember Rones rebuttal to the norm kelly stuff was pretty weak, he just called him a bitch. I guess rebuttaling isn't one of rone's strong points though.
I mean, maybe to a regular person in the crowd. Saying it to Norm Kelly is pretty fucking hilarious though, hence the reaction it got
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:18 AM   #39
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Actually from that chart it's saying our conservatives lean even further right than everyone but Ron Paul in the US. Bunch of neocon zionist pandering manipulators. Canada confirmed head of the illuminati. smh
Old 08-26-2015, 02:19 AM   #40
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
No he wasn't, come on now. That was completely in character.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
post581383