Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Poison Pen hooking up Immortal Technique to battle Daylyt?

Old 08-26-2015, 11:14 PM   #41
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
willy pilgrim, shut the fuck up.

i can't even see what you're saying because i have you on ignore but you post like 50 times per thread, so shut the fuck up.
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:15 AM   #42
Maven

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Maven probably likes in here/hair word play
looks like Daylyt not happy with what Tech said about him

Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:27 AM   #43
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
willy pilgrim, shut the fuck up.

i can't even see what you're saying because i have you on ignore but you post like 50 times per thread, so shut the fuck up.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:29 AM   #44
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
looks like Daylyt not happy with what Tech said about him

https://twitter.com/DAYLYT2k/status/636690335062605824
Buncha fascist Twitter nationalists ova here.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:22 AM   #45
Chromium
Banned

Chromium is not the worst person
Man Willy goes from great to unredeemable like a supernatural thang
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:49 AM   #46
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Man Willy goes from great to unredeemable like a supernatural thang
Willy retired. This is the Dread Pirate Roberts. No one from St Louis is even in my top 5. Where's @Ness Lee? Since he's concerned enough to start making "memes" about Mos Def ducking battles I think he should make some for his buddy Tech too.

Old 08-27-2015, 01:56 AM   #47
Maven

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Maven probably likes in here/hair word play
even tech's understudy Diabolic wanted to get in the ring with diabolic lol
https://versesmc.com/self-proclaimed...battle-daylyt/
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:04 AM   #48
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
even tech's understudy Diabolic wanted to get in the ring with diabolic lol
https://versesmc.com/self-proclaimed...battle-daylyt/
These guys just talk though. If they really wanted to battle they would have already done it. Daylyt would battle any of them. They call him out and then they make all sorts of outrageous demands so it doesn't happen.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #49
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Do not trust people that say they are against capitalism. They are liars.
Quite a few are straight up divas when it comes to trying to do business and really not about anything they portray in their music. Not saying it about anyone in particular. It's just easy to judge their true character when you try and get a verse off them or book a show. Diabolic pretty much rode Tech's coattails. He was beefing with Daylyt on Twitter about a year ago and said he wanted to battle him. He's beefed with plenty of battlers, but still has yet to get back in the ring. If either of them battled him, it'd probably be the same thing really. I don't know if either of them would adapt to today's battle format. Last I saw a Tech battle, he was straight up spitting album verses. Would make more sense to be on GT.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #50
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
These guys just talk though. If they really wanted to battle they would have already done it. Daylyt would battle any of them. They call him out and then they make all sorts of outrageous demands so it doesn't happen.
lol this... day will ether all of these guys

so will dizaster for the record...

saurus & illmac will too

bolic been talkin bout battling all these guys but he would never really do it
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:23 AM   #51
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by versesmc View Post
Quite a few are straight up divas when it comes to trying to do business and really not about anything they portray in their music. Not saying it about anyone in particular. It's just easy to judge their true character when you try and get a verse off them or book a show.
I think artists are just self absorbed narcissistic douche bags in general. I even know people locally that act like that. I respect their craft but in the grand scheme of things they are nobody just like me. lol
Old 08-27-2015, 02:33 AM   #52
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Immortal Technique would get bodied by just about everyone.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:45 AM   #53
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
would rather see Diabolic battle on KOTD which he wanted to do a while back

Tech in the written era would blow so much ass
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:00 AM   #54
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

lmao.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:23 AM   #55
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
lmao.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:40 AM   #56
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
please no immortal technique is terrible
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:23 AM   #57
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
please no immortal technique is terrible
Cmon he's not that bad. I just wish him and other like minded people would stop using causes to prop themselves up and sell records. It's manipulative.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:41 AM   #58
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Immortal Technique really comes across as a self indulgent moron the second time that he was on the Joe Rogan podcast, for example. On an iPad and way too assed to find the shit for you, but it's one of two options on youtube. Listen to that and try telling me he's a " revolutionary" and not some overly-excited pseudo celebrity. You just can't. It's frankly embarrassing.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:43 AM   #59
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
my goodness

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:01 AM   #60
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
Immortal Technique really comes across as a self indulgent moron the second time that he was on the Joe Rogan podcast, for example. On an iPad and way too assed to find the shit for you, but it's one of two options on youtube. Listen to that and try telling me he's a " revolutionary" and not some overly-excited pseudo celebrity. You just can't. It's frankly embarrassing.
I kinda agree with all this but Im gonna shut up now cause I just remembered when Immortal Technique used to post on rapmusic.com. Didn't he put a knife to someone for criticizing him online?
Old 08-27-2015, 06:04 AM   #61
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Brother ali has to be the corniest rapper in the world. Dude is the whitest guy ever and he has the nerve to not only have the word brother in his name but calls himself ali. No, I have not listened to his music. But lemme guess, it's revolutionary tracks here and there and then a lot of songs talking about "real" hip hop and it's "true essence," pfft, please. No thank you. I'd sooner listen to young thug.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:05 AM   #62
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Willy retired. This is the Dread Pirate Roberts. No one from St Louis is even in my top 5. Where's @Ness Lee? Since he's concerned enough to start making "memes" about Mos Def ducking battles I think he should make some for his buddy Tech too.

i'm not concerned. it was funny

i'm not concerned about this either

i have no idea why i was even brought up
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:07 AM   #63
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Brother ali has to be the corniest rapper in the world. Dude is the whitest guy ever and he has the nerve to not only have the word brother in his name but calls himself ali. No, I have not listened to his music. But lemme guess, it's revolutionary tracks here and there and then a lot of songs talking about "real" hip hop and it's "true essence," pfft, please. No thank you. I'd sooner listen to young thug.
his first album is incredible....then a lot of his catalog is sorta in the ballpark of what you described....very preachy.....but that first album...woo

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 08-27-2015, 06:07 AM   #64
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pen has earned the right to put his boy on.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:07 AM   #65
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Brother Ali has been in the Nation of Islam since he was 15 which is weird cause that dude is straight up Yakub's seed.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 08-27-2015 at 06:10 AM.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:12 AM   #66
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I didn't realize us Yakub's could join NOI. Does this mean I can roll with Jay Elec sniff coke and bang broads from the Synagogue of Satan? If so call me Brother Yakub.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:38 AM   #67
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
^ do you come off this weird socially in the real world ? I hope it's one of those things where you just have a creepy online persona but in real life you're totally normal with lots of friends.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:45 AM   #68
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
^ do you come off this weird socially in the real world ? I hope it's one of those things where you just have a creepy online persona but in real life you're totally normal with lots of friends.
I used to be normal and have lots of friends till KOTD came along. I was thinking of converting to Judaism and joining the JDL but they're a little too fascist for me. I also found out they wanted to kill the honorable Minister Farrakhan back in the day and may still be plotting against him so I can't rock with them anymore. Have you ever been audited before?
Old 08-27-2015, 07:03 AM   #69
The Wrist
my first name is The

the JVL / JDL beef is real

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 08-27-2015, 08:26 AM   #70
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
the JVL / JDL beef is real
Old 08-27-2015, 06:43 PM   #71
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Where's @Ass Napkin Ed? Isn't this the type of shit battle rap fans are supposed to like?
Old 08-27-2015, 06:59 PM   #72
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
did he really say he wanted 250 or u jus making dat up JVL?
(can not/will not watch Tech talk in 2015)
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:18 PM   #73
slisky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
slisky is a PY Poster
can't wait to hear tech rapping about aborted fetus's in the new battle rap format.
slisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:24 PM   #74
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
hes like a blind albino or something i think?? but yea he has songs like that but i mostly remember him having like these super personal songs about his family and shit that just left me thinking "who the fuck listens to this"
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote