Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Rone ethered Norm Kelly on stage

Old 08-27-2015, 02:57 AM   #81
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
damn so many new battle rap fans are stepping out of line these days. this website is gonna be as gay as the kotd facebook group pretty soon!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:19 AM   #82
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
damn so many new battle rap fans are stepping out of line these days. this website is gonna be as gay as the kotd facebook group pretty soon!!!
You're cool. You actually provide content and opinion.

@Beaux Jangles is a xenophobic moron with an anti-poverty agenda who still pretends to represent some kind of urban demographic. I assume you can see the irony here. He's full on mid-Nebraska cornhusking anti any color but white farmlife. Motherfucker probably has Infowars bookmarked.

@6000GP is just a confused dork who sold his soul to be an underling. He's a white, former GT loving married nerd who posts from a cubicle. Pretty street, huh?

Quit riding with these nerds.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:50 AM   #83
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
well..this is totally what i thought this thread would be about....

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:51 AM   #84
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
jesus christ @ foreman making if you accept gays you have to accept pedophiles angle....jesus..........i feel wrong posting here now...wtf

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:13 PM   #85
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Only watched the first 2 minutes because I got bored, but I think he's right that we shouldn't demonize people for being pedophilic at heart
That's different from condoning pedophilic acts, which I hope he doesnt condone
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:53 PM   #86
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
You're cool. You actually provide content and opinion.

@Beaux Jangles is a xenophobic moron with an anti-poverty agenda who still pretends to represent some kind of urban demographic. I assume you can see the irony here. He's full on mid-Nebraska cornhusking anti any color but white farmlife. Motherfucker probably has Infowars bookmarked.

@6000GP is just a confused dork who sold his soul to be an underling. He's a white, former GT loving married nerd who posts from a cubicle. Pretty street, huh?

Quit riding with these nerds.
All four of you dickheads can suck a tailpipe lmao.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:54 PM   #87
Chromium
Banned

Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Only watched the first 2 minutes because I got bored, but I think he's right that we shouldn't demonize people for being pedophilic at heart
That's different from condoning pedophilic acts, which I hope he doesnt condone
Dude i tried to have a conversation with that piece of shit and Fresco one time...... Some of the weirdest most retardedly ignorant shit i've heard in my life.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:48 PM   #88
djsquirrelnutz

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
djsquirrelnutz is a PY Poster
Rone didn't ether anybody. His lack of flip/freestyle ablility really bugged me here. Yeah, he had one lame flip where he called Norm Kelly a bitch, but that was it. And then he went right back to his writtens for Twist. And it was like....okay? I didn't even want to hear his third round after that. I don't understand how someone as funny and quick witted as Rone is so bad at flips and freestyling.
djsquirrelnutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:51 PM   #89
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Personally I don think our politicians have any business supporting misogyny racism homophobia and the bullying of mentally ill or physically handicapped people. Norm Kelly should probably step down from his position gracefully or get impeached @knamelis
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:52 PM   #90
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Personally I don think our politicians have any business supporting misogyny racism homophobia and the bullying of mentally ill or physically handicapped people. Norm Kelly should probably step down from his position gracefully or get impeached @knamelis
is patronizing the same as supporting?
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:16 PM   #91
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
is patronizing the same as supporting?
Yes. I put him in the same category as Rob Ford. Just another crooked politician pandering for votes. All I really want is for KOTD to take my battles down and any reference to me or image of me off of their channels. The shit has had such a negative impact on my life. Im 34 years old now and have no aspirations of being a rapper anymore not even as a hobby. This is where someone from KOTD is supposed to chime in and call me a faggot.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:32 PM   #92
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

As a matter of fact I think Im just going to email Norm myself and tell him what I think since I've been getting defamed by KOTD since one of their very first events.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:56 PM   #93
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I've asked several times for that shit to be taken down. I even have @knamelis adding me to facebook and telling me what a big fan of my dad his girl is and blah blah blah. I just want the shit taken down please.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:59 PM   #94
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I've asked several times for that shit to be taken down. I even have @knamelis adding me to facebook and telling me what a big fan of my dad his girl is and blah blah blah. I just want the shit taken down please.
Who is your dad?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:02 PM   #95
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Who is your dad?
No one famous. He's just in a local band that was kinda big mostly in Canada in the 80s for a couple years.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:04 PM   #96
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Gun n Roses opened for them in LA once before GnR blew up though.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:07 PM   #97
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
No one famous. He's just in a local band that was kinda big mostly in Canada in the 80s for a couple years.
That's pretty cool, man
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:09 PM   #98
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
you should post up some of their music, unless of course your father is trying to remove all of the content off youtube
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #99
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

@knamelis I know you already saw my posts in this thread. When I accepted your friend request on facebook you had some post about anti bullying training at work. I've also seen you posting about gay pride week and trying to kiss your cute female co-workers ass who is very pro LGTB. Calling people faggots in your battles and bullying mentally ill people doesn't seem very consistent with that. I think Im gonna complain to your employer too.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:09 PM   #100
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Who the fuck is norm kelly? No way Kid Cringe beat roney. Ya'll white niggas is trippin
Old 08-28-2015, 01:51 AM   #101
UnderBoss

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
UnderBoss is not the worst person
Wow Ya Rone Ethered That Dude By Saying Fuck You Repeatedly Then Looked At Knamelis To See If It Was Okay

Absolute "Ether" You Frail Loser
UnderBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:44 PM   #102
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Yes. I put him in the same category as Rob Ford. Just another crooked politician pandering for votes. All I really want is for KOTD to take my battles down and any reference to me or image of me off of their channels. The shit has had such a negative impact on my life. Im 34 years old now and have no aspirations of being a rapper anymore not even as a hobby. This is where someone from KOTD is supposed to chime in and call me a faggot.
I have nothing bad to say about you and you are one of my favorite posters. But I'm dying at battle rap having a "negative impact on your life" lol. I have 13 battles out and run a league, make over 100k a year and have two college degrees and own a house, car, have a family , etc.

How could battle rap even affect your real life at all? It makes no sense. When you go into a job interview do you bring your laptop with you and cue up your battles to show them? It's not like they are under your government name and even if they were it happened in the past lol. I realize it's your wrestling gimmick or whatever on this site but you're so full of shit it's hilarious. No one in the real world cares that you are involved with battle rap, and they especially don't care that you were and now moved past it.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #103
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
I have nothing bad to say about you and you are one of my favorite posters. But I'm dying at battle rap having a "negative impact on your life" lol. I have 13 battles out and run a league, make over 100k a year and have two college degrees and own a house, car, have a family , etc.

How could battle rap even affect your real life at all? It makes no sense. When you go into a job interview do you bring your laptop with you and cue up your battles to show them? It's not like they are under your government name and even if they were it happened in the past lol. I realize it's your wrestling gimmick or whatever on this site but you're so full of shit it's hilarious. No one in the real world cares that you are involved with battle rap, and they especially don't care that you were and now moved past it.
Actually J.V.L. is my government initials. Ever since KOTD has been defaming me and boosting Arcane biting off of me my life has gone considerably down hill. Had lots of friends before that. Didn't have a criminal record before that. I literally don't have one friend from when I used to do Hip Hop. My entire old group fucks with Arcane and not me anymore. I used to be a respected MC in my city until KOTD just ran my name through the dirt while helping Arcane jack my identity.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 08-28-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:57 PM   #104
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I haven't battled or rapped in 4 years while all of this has been going on and now people are like you were actually good? It's like lets spend years ruining this guy's reputation and now we want him to come back so we can use him as a punching bag and rap about all his personal issues from the past few years while he's not even near as good as he used to be? No thanks. I just want the shit taken down.
Not too mention people like knamelis and others ran campaigns against Arcane and I while we were still friends to keep us out of WRC's cause they know we would have won that division.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:03 PM   #105
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

There's a pattern going on here. People at KOTD before they were KOTD see that I might be a threat in the ring to them so they took whatever action they could to stop me from participating. At that point Arcane and I were way ahead of the curve. We would have came prepared and destroyed everyone. In 2011 I was way ahead of the curve for what was going on in KOTD. Tbh I'd say me vs Crakk was KOTD's first street battle. Not cause were the most gangsta in TO or anything but because of the style of rap we were using. Go watch Arcane and Dose vs Tricky P and Feelgood which happened at the same event and tell me Arcane's style didn't change considerably closer to mine after that.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:20 PM   #106
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Do you hear me rapping about corny played out holocaust jokes like Arcane and Dose or was I just rapping pure bars?

Tags
post581383