Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
MadasaMata is a PY Poster
Soul vs Caddy 3.0 needs to happen
Old 08-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #162
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
caddy ron 3.0 is not the worst person
my battles against tantrum, hoggish and zm were all in the year 2013...
i was on a good streak that year... and i was sober and clean...

i have three battles that have not yet dropped that i am sure fans of those battles will appreciate...

cadalack ron vs. sicarri/// june 2015
cadalack ron vs. dre vishis ///july 2015
cadalack ron vs. rubba tung//// august 2015

(runner up)
and cadalack ron vs. scotty maserati july 2015
Old 08-31-2015, 09:29 AM   #163
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@JustJ1234????

yeah i would totally be down for 2X2s...
i think caustic would be a great partner and i would be stoked to battle alongside him

i will be battling overseas in early 2016
Old 08-31-2015, 09:29 AM   #164
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadasaMata View Post
Soul vs Caddy 3.0 needs to happen
Old 08-31-2015, 09:41 AM   #165
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Suppppp Ron! Long time fan.

When you gonna get on your own podcast. You too interesting/controversial/hilarious not to have you own platform to vent on.

Also can you get into the UK? If so you should battle Pedro/Oshea on KOTR

KILL WHITEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:41 AM   #166
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just got in here don't know if that's already been asked

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:52 AM   #167
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@cripplesunday1

the new show "getting to know 3.0"
willl be debuting shortly...
definitely by the next month...
its going to be fun...
features filmed video segments, variety acts and a live ustream portion
it will then be uploaded to youtube and itunes for podcast heads
i will be batlling in the UK in january
dates and opponents TBA
Old 08-31-2015, 10:51 AM   #168
MadasaMata
UBR outcast

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
MadasaMata is a PY Poster
"This message is hidden because @Willy Pilgrim is on your ignore list."
Old 08-31-2015, 12:25 PM   #169
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Little late-----How bad did Pnut wanna fight Moodswangz during your battle, and why?
Old 08-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #170
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatposter View Post
but his arguement is right. only racists and ignorant people think racism is not a two way street. justify it all you want, if it is immoral for whites to be racist to blacks then its immoral for blacks to be racist to whites. only legit racists like ass napkin ed and other ignorant people think otherwise
racists, ignorant people, and @Seanzo
Old 08-31-2015, 12:48 PM   #171
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
I was eating dinner with my family, what happened in here?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 01:53 PM   #172
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I was eating dinner with my family, what happened in here?
Whatever you say @100 Bullets
Old 08-31-2015, 02:00 PM   #173
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Whatever you say @100 Bullets
I wish I was that articulate

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 03:28 PM   #174
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy ron 3.0 View Post
@cripplesunday1

the new show "getting to know 3.0"
willl be debuting shortly...
definitely by the next month...
its going to be fun...
features filmed video segments, variety acts and a live ustream portion
it will then be uploaded to youtube and itunes for podcast heads
i will be batlling in the UK in january
dates and opponents TBA
Yesssssir, that's what I wanted to hear. Would be cool to hear about your perspective on non battling subjects. And safe for posting up some old album with download when I get home for sure. If your battling in London I'll make the trip down for sure.
You vs tantrum is still one of the coldest battles out.

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #175
Soul
VIP

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Soul is not the worst person
Quote:
@Soul

yes i look at Christianity as trying to follow Christ and the teachings of Christ.

i am very much aware of the fact that i myself am a sinner.

i can only pray that the positive actions i take in my day to day life outweigh the transgressions of my past, and the negativity that engaging in battle rap perpetuates...

that being said...lol... ive come a long way from my old self.
if battling is the worst thing im doing in my present life, then that is quite progressive.

i repent regularly, and ask God to show me HIS will for me.

more will be revelaed
Interesting. Dope q&a.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:39 PM   #176
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I dont know how many times i can say this same shit.
Caddy ron 3.0 loves all children of god.
I have been in multiple rap groups with all kinds of ethnic diversity.
The crew machina muerte (rip) was headed by a mexican/native american and my best homies from the crew were, filipino ( mestizo), african american (lucky i am), and jewish (serp...)
do you guys think and/or believe that murs would do a song with a racist white supremacist??? That would be odd considering he raps about gay rights and shit. Hahahah
the prison culture in california dictates that one must align himself with a certain racially divided group... White, black, southern mexican, or other... ( theres also paisas and northern mexicans but thats more cultural than racially charged)
i ran with the whites or "woods"... And im proud that i did. Some people rank out and pc up... I can walk any prison yard in this country and ill be good. My paperwork is thorough.
This bleeds into another question someone asked earlier...
The reason i dont get beat up at events , or jumped in the street is because i went the route of "real before rap"... And "respect before success"
people know that my hood pass in intact, and my street cred is verified by gangsters, rappers, and civilians alike.
If i were a lame, i would have gotten beat up a long time ago by some of these so called gs...
Think about it... These "gangster ass battlers" talk about violence and guns and yayayaya, but then let a cracker like me get in their face and say the most outlandish things imaginable.
I have the best job in the world
So I was correct in assuming that your actual street cred allows you to operate how you see fit to, with no backlash.

That's perfectly okay, where you are. I personally don't respect some of the things you say and believe that your "fair game" rhetoric is a copout, but perhaps I expected more of your surroundings.

Either way, thanks for answering the question. Don't have to like you, but I do respect that you had the balls to even engage the discussion. Prosper, my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:47 PM   #177
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ron said he ran with the 'Woods' in prison?
explains a lot.......

http://whiteprisongangs.blogspot.com...eckerwood.html

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 05:01 PM   #178
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

It must be a weird culture out west cause most black people I know would probably start something if someone were to rap the way Ron does around them.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:04 PM   #179
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
It must be a weird culture out west cause most black people I know would probably start something if someone were to rap the way Ron does around them.
We're on the East coast though. That's why I'm leaving it alone. I don't know anything about the West really. So him still being alive just makes what he's saying make more sense. He'd be... not so well off anywhere near the tri-state.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:05 PM   #180
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You damn right, them niggaz out there must love white people.
Ron is in here celebrating his racism

"Think about it... These "gangster ass battlers" talk about violence and guns and yayayaya, but then let a cracker like me get in their face and say the most outlandish things imaginable.
I have the best job in the world"

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 05:16 PM   #181
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
This isn't just picking out some random victim of racism and asking them to solve the whole issue

this is expecting someone, who has used this site to call out someone else, by name, on literally dozens of occasions over 3-4 years (and as recent as 24 hours ago), to at least address that person, in some fashion, when they are answering questions on said site, and instead they act like the have better things to do.
I have NEVER called out any battle rapper or anyone even associated with battle rap on here. If I've got something to say to them, then I'll say it. Simple as.

But what do you even want me to say? I've got no questions for the dude, and I didnt ask to have a rapping white supremacist --excuse me, white supremacist gang member do a Q&A with his fanbase. I'm not even a part of that base, why would I want to participate with the rest of you? I'm not gonna ask him if he's a racist white supremacist, he's just gonna say no and shuffle around the topic. If a guy is out there cross-dressing and sucking dicks, but he says he's not a homosexual, it's just performance art, are you dumb enough to believe that too?

And also, you guys are obviously in support of this white supremacist --excuse me again, gang member, sorry, and just "gang" up on me because I don't think hat having black and latino friends absolves someone of being racist or appropriating their culture. You guys try so hard, and even go as far at to continually mischaracterize my stance by making it seem like I have a personal problem with Ron, or that I expect some kind of violence. In this strawmanning of my point, you seem to think that it's cool since the few black people in attendance or that do business with him are okay with it, so everyone else should be. Again, that's not at all my point. I'm gonna defer you to an earlier post, and I really hope that this is the last time I need to explain this...

Quote:
I've got no questions for the dude. I know all I need to know. And again, I don't find Ron offensive or have any hurt feelings about his involvement with white supremacist gangs. My issue is, and has always been, people using a subculture created by disenfranchised people of color to promote racism against those people. Like I've said, these battles don't exist in a vacuum where only the people in attendance are effected or influenced by it. He's basically an interloper that is attracting more racists into a culture where they are not welcome... That is, until battle rap is completely seized by white supremacists and they phase Black people out of it. I just want people to admit that he is a racist white supremacist and that they support him with that in mind. It's not about Ron, it's about the people.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:22 PM   #182
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I have NEVER called out any battle rapper or anyone even associated with battle rap on here. If I've got something to say to them, then I'll say it. Simple as.

But what do you even want me to say? I've got no questions for the dude, and I didnt ask to have a rapping white supremacist --excuse me, white supremacist gang member do a Q&A with his fanbase. I'm not even a part of that base, why would I want to participate with the rest of you? I'm not gonna ask him if he's a racist white supremacist, he's just gonna say no and shuffle around the topic. If a guy is out there cross-dressing and sucking dicks, but he says he's not a homosexual, it's just performance art, are you dumb enough to believe that too?

And also, you guys are obviously in support of this white supremacist --excuse me again, gang member, sorry, and just "gang" up on me because I don't think hat having black and latino friends absolves someone of being racist or appropriating their culture. You guys try so hard, and even go as far at to continually mischaracterize my stance by making it seem like I have a personal problem with Ron, or that I expect some kind of violence. In this strawmanning of my point, you seem to think that it's cool since the few black people in attendance or that do business with him are okay with it, so everyone else should be. Again, that's not at all my point. I'm gonna defer you to an earlier post, and I really hope that this is the last time I need to explain this...

ur a fucking faggot

u have serious mental problems thinking everyone is racist, but they just dont know it
ur a weird fucking loser and the ONLY ONE who actually judges ppl based on race u hypocrite

get a fucking life if u wanna talk battle rap, we all good

if u wanna stick to ur broken fucking record-like posts about racism maybe u should join a racism forum. clearly ur more interested in hypothetical race talks than battle rap, gtfo

go look at ur post history

fucking pathetic.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:24 PM   #183
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@caddy ron 3.0 yessss @ the caustic 2 vs 2
Old 08-31-2015, 05:26 PM   #184
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I remember even being kinda shocked about the racism comin out of guys mouths in the WRC days. When I used to enter freestyle battles back in the day people would get booed off stage for being racist. Once I got boooed by a bunch of asians cause everyone thought I said Your styles weak like the vietnamese. I really said you're styles weak like vietnamese trees. You know? Like their shitty m39 weed that thank Buddah doesn't exist anymore.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:27 PM   #185
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
ur a fucking faggot

u have serious mental problems thinking everyone is racist, but they just dont know it
ur a weird fucking loser and the ONLY ONE who actually judges ppl based on race u hypocrite

if u wanna stick to ur broken fucking record-like posts about racism maybe u should join a racism forum. clearly ur more interested in hypothetical race talks than battle rap, gtfo

fucking pathetic.
Didn't Ron in this thread, just admit to running with a White Supremacist Gang, Known specifically for killing Black People?

and we are still questioning if Ron is a racist?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 05:29 PM   #186
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
ur a fucking faggot

fucking pathetic.
No wonder black people hate the police. smh
Old 08-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #187
averagejoe
©

Quote:
No wonder black people hate the police. smh

shush u, u racist
Old 08-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #188
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
ur a fucking faggot

fucking pathetic.
Didnt you make a rap song calling black people "niggers" and a bunch of unfunny stereotypical jokes about black people? No surprise that you are in support of a white supremacist gang member.

I don't think everyone is racist, I think racists are racist, and since you made a rap song calling black people "niggers" and just basically raping their culture, then I think you are a racist.

But this is the type of shit I'm talking about. This type of racist white supremacist rhetoric you guys support brings in people like this special needs kid and his racist songs. These are Ron's fans.

Last edited by 6000GP; 08-31-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #189
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ron's Gang

Peckerwoods are similar to Skinheads except for one major difference. Drugs. Neo-Nazi Skinheads are completely against any type of drug use. Peckerwoods, much like typical street gangs, make much of their money from the sale of drugs. The "Peckerwood style" is derived from both Latino gangs (Pendleton shirts and baggy pants) and Skinheads (Doc Marten boots, flight jackets, and in some instances, shaven heads).

The typical Peckerwood gang has approximately 5 to 20 members who range in age from their early teens to their mid-20s. Most of these gangs lack leadership and structure. The Peckerwoods exhibit the standard Aryan symbols in various manners to denote their support of white supremacy ideology. In addition to these symbols, their tattoos usually display the phrases "Peckerwood," "Pure Peckerwood," "100% Pure Wood," "Pure Peck," "Pure Wood," "Peckerwood Inc," "Peckerwood Tribe," "100% Peckerwood," or images of the woodpecker bird to indicate set affiliation. Clay Smith's "Mr. Horsepower" logo, and Woody Woodpecker tattoos are popular with Peckerwoods.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 08-31-2015 at 05:39 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #190
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Without @6000GP and @Ass Napkin Ed this forum is pretty much Stormfront. If you're into what Ron does that's up to you but to watch people lose their shit because they don't like that people are criticizing Ron's white supremacist character is pretty telling.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:36 PM   #191
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
to watch people lose their shit because they don't like that people are criticizing Ron's white supremacist character is pretty telling.
yeah its kinda fucked up watching people get offended that people care about racism tbh lol

its not like ron hasn't brought it on himself either. but because he's doing a Q&A for us all of a sudden he's just "that dude" and should get a pass? it's weird how star struck people get over low/mid tier battlers on this forum lol. those aren't grounds to just forget everything about em.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
Old 08-31-2015, 05:43 PM   #192
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Did you make a rap song calling black people "niggers" and a bunch of unfunny stereotypical jokes about black people? No surprise that you are in support of a white supremacist gang member.

I don't think everyone is racist, I think racists are racist, and she you make a rap song calling black people "niggers" and just basically raping their culture, then I think you are a racist.

But this is the type of shit I'm talking about. This type of racist white supremacist rhetoric you guys support brings in people like this special needs kid and his racist songs. These are Ron's fans.

Ur racist fuckbook

Old 08-31-2015, 05:45 PM   #193
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
yeah its kinda fucked up watching people get offended that people care about racism tbh lol

its not like ron hasn't brought it on himself either. but because he's doing a Q&A for us all of a sudden he's just "that dude" and should get a pass? it's weird how star struck people get over low/mid tier battlers on this forum lol. those aren't grounds to just forget everything about em.

Dude not every thread needs to turn into racism.. 6000 has brought up his points enuf times why do it EVERY day
Old 08-31-2015, 05:50 PM   #194
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

I really don't buy the whole hypocrisy argument either. What's the worst a black person has said about Ron's race in a battle? He's a cracker? He's a redneck? Ron thinks of the most vile degrading racist things to say about black people. There's no history of white slavery and black supremacism in the States so his argument doesn't really hold any weight. Now I don't doubt Ron has friends from different backgrounds but that's kind of besides the point.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:55 PM   #195
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
And also, you guys are obviously in support of this white supremacist --excuse me again, gang member, sorry, and just "gang" up on me because I don't think hat having black and latino friends absolves someone of being racist or appropriating their culture.
Man, you've taken issue with the guy numerous times and called him a white supremacist despite the fact he's someone who's still respected by a lot of black people in California and amongst a lot of rappers. I'm not saying that in any way gives him a pass or makes it okay, but he showed he was willing to take questions and have a discussion. I'd hit him up in the past and then he messaged me yesterday to come do a Q&A.

Considering how much race is brought into discussions around here, and it becomes a focal point on a lot of issues, especially when one guy is mentioned so much, how is it supporting to encourage discussion with Ron? I in no way want to make this place friendly for racism (in fact, I think I've been accused of the opposite to the point of being close to quitting the site on a few occasions), and am trying all the time to try and help encourage positive discussion about hot button issues.

It's okay to disagree and think that wasn't accomplished here, but there's a big difference between encouraging discussion and supporting what one party in that discussion says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 08-31-2015, 05:57 PM   #196
6000GP
tupac back

Sean you don't know any black people

*edit,

I at first only read the part where you say he's "respected by black people in California." One, you're picking and choosing what to take seriously from what he says, and two, him not getting into fist fights with people he's had business relationships with means nothing to me.

As far as the rest of your post, I didnt request a Q&A with a rapping white supremacist gang member, so I shouldn't be obliged to participate. If you guys wanted to as him questions, then ask him questions. It's got nothing to do with me.

Last edited by 6000GP; 08-31-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:57 PM   #197
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
well theres enough of you to start a support group about it. maybe create a student council
to determine boundaries this way the whole world will know whats appropriate to say when being paid to insult someone, oh wait sorry.. that might seem like i forgot that its really a rapping skills pageant.

edit: by YOU i mean people with minority opinions on a battle forum, not ethnicity.

edit: by minority opinion i mean there are less of you then the majority that frequents here not that you are minorities who have opinions.

hope that covers my bases. be scary if i found out i was racist over something i said.

Last edited by @VapeHop; 08-31-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:58 PM   #198
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Clearly a lot of you don't remember the scene from American History X where Edward Norton starts gettin vexed cause he see's his fellow white boys buying dope off the mexicans and selling it to white people. smh
Old 08-31-2015, 05:59 PM   #199
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Man, you've taken issue with the guy numerous times and called him a white supremacist despite the fact he's someone who's still respected by a lot of black people in California and amongst a lot of rappers. I'm not saying that in any way gives him a pass or makes it okay, but he showed he was willing to take questions and have a discussion. I'd hit him up in the past and then he messaged me yesterday to come do a Q&A.

Considering how much race is brought into discussions around here, and it becomes a focal point on a lot of issues, especially when one guy is mentioned so much, how is it supporting to encourage discussion with Ron? I in no way want to make this place friendly for racism (in fact, I think I've been accused of the opposite to the point of being close to quitting the site on a few occasions), and am trying all the time to try and help encourage positive discussion about hot button issues.

It's okay to disagree and think that wasn't accomplished here, but there's a big difference between encouraging discussion and supporting what one party in that discussion says.
Why are White People here outraged that a Black Person is calling Ron a racist?
Ron said he ran with the Peckerwoods (a white supremacist gang) that is known for violently attacking black people because they are simply 'black'

what is 6000GP saying that is so out of line?
Why are whites coming in here to support an admitted white supremacist?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:04 PM   #200
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

No one has a problem with letting White Supremacists in the battle rap community?
Can members of Isis be at the next World Domination too?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Closed Thread

Tags
6000gp sonning these heauxes, 6000gp still a giant pussy, 9786, assnapkined has a dream..., chatlivesmatter, cracklivesmatter, drapetomania, fags gettin turned up, gotta run dad's buying me dinner, gp is a faggot, multis, peckerwoods prison gang, willy dolezal