RMBVA Q&A with CADALACK RON. Tonight at 8pm PST

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 10:37 PM   #281
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Do I think rape and gangs exist in the prison system?
Is that really your question?

Do you have common sense?
Well let's get some clarification then on how you thought Matmus was wrong in his original statement plz!
Old 08-31-2015, 10:42 PM   #282
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
nobody asked the hall monitor okay

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-31-2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:45 PM   #283
matmus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
matmus is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Well let's get some clarification then on how you thought Matmus was wrong in his original statement plz!
From the FBI website. You won't get any sense out of Ed.. He just likes auguing but doesn't have much to back it up unfortunately. Shame as I had quite an open mind when i came into the discussion which is why I asked him about the prison system.

" Based on data provided by federal and state correctional agencies, the NGIC estimates that there are approximately 230,000 gang members incarcerated in federal and state prisons nationwide. Their large numbers and dominant presence allows prison gangs to employ bribery, intimidation, and violence to exert influence and control over many correctional facilities. Violent disputes over control of drug territory and enforcement of drug debts frequently occur among incarcerated gang members."
I'm looking for more statistics.

Last edited by matmus; 08-31-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:53 PM   #284
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
we are gonna make ron a new thread if he wants right

lol...
Old 08-31-2015, 10:56 PM   #285
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
You lot are fuckin funny sometimes. We are nerds on an internet forum for a ridiculous form of entertainment that is battle rap. Still it always has to get all socio economic political ethical demographical up in here.

Take that shit to tumblr or something

Old 08-31-2015, 10:57 PM   #286
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
6000GP is comparable to someone going around and being like "OMG UR HOMOPHOBIC. THATS BAD. U SHOULDN'T DO THAT."

and then being like, "Fuck women rights!!!!!! women suck"

when u participate in hate speech, u dont get to judge others for a different varitation of it.

...just bcuz it doesn't fit your "agenda". /end rant
black people aren't allowed to dislike racism towards black people? Man, I give you the benefit of the doubt so much but you come out with such bullshit sometimes

i personally think all discrimination is shitty and is a cheap angle in a battle (unless it's clearly tongue-in-cheek) - but as a white person, you get to criticise black people for being offended by one thing but not by another, when you could just as easily not give a shit about any type of discrimination because it doesn't affect you. Grow the fuck up, man.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:58 PM   #287
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
You lot are fuckin funny sometimes. We are nerds on an internet forum for a ridiculous form of entertainment that is battle rap. Still it always has to get all socio economic political ethical demographical up in here.

Take that shit to tumblr or something

thissssss

i fucking hate when shit gets all socio economic political ethical demographical up in here.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:01 PM   #288
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
black people aren't allowed to dislike racism towards black people? Man, I give you the benefit of the doubt so much but you come out with such bullshit sometimes

i personally think all discrimination is shitty and is a cheap angle in a battle (unless it's clearly tongue-in-cheek) - but as a white person, you get to criticise black people for being offended by one thing but not by another, when you could just as easily not give a shit about any type of discrimination because it doesn't affect you. Grow the fuck up, man.
what the hell were u reading and how did u get this from it?

black ppl can get offended all they want.. anybody can i dont care
i just dont want this 1 specific guy spamming EVERY thread with racial accusations. click his post history.

its not bout this thread

n i just pointed out hes the last person to be giving ppl speeches on hate when he went on RANTS about disabled people and using slurs
Old 08-31-2015, 11:01 PM   #289
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
^white people!!! Nah jk, but seriously, y'all are so disrespectful to GP and Napkin for being against racism (and I have not seen GP once be racist to white people). Easy for you all to just ignore racism and live comfortable lives lol

Oh, and Special, I didn't see that at all. If that happened, and he meant it, that's kinda shitty too. But that doesn't excuse what you're doing either tbh.

Also wont derail anymore. Props to caddy for being willing to do this
Old 08-31-2015, 11:04 PM   #290
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
caddy ron 3.0 is not the worst person
to clarify... the "woods" is a generic name for any white person in the california department of corrections... you are asked as soon as enter the Inmate Reception Center, " what are you"?
there are 4 possible answers.
white (wood)
black ( african american)
mexican ( northern or southern)
other (asian, native, pacific islander)

i am not a member of a gang called the woods. i am a wood.
( this means i am a white guy who hangs out with white guys in the CDC)

ass napkin ed... if you are african american, you wold hang out with the african americans in CDC... its simple.
thats how things are ran.
any deviation from that results in horrible , violent things happening, so its much easier to just roll with the program...
anybody who has been locked up in Cali understands this.
i have stated that the only gang i am an active member in is a LATINO street gang and i am one of few CAUCASIAN members, everybody else is LATINO...

again anything eslse is speculation, i have answered the question, I AM NOT RACIST... it is much more than having black freinds or working professionally with minorities, I HATE NO MAN... THATS ALL.

AND AS FAR AS THE EAST COAST IS CONCERNED, I HAVE BATTLED OUT THERE... PH (RIP) WAS A FRIEND OF MINE AS IS POISON PEN AND I BATTLED IN GTEC AGAINST T MONEYBAGZ AND I TOLD HIM (IN BROOKLYN I MIGHT ADD) THAT IF HE EVER COMES TO CALI I WOULD KILL HIM LIKE BIGGIE...

THEN I WENT BY MYSELF TO THE BRONX AND SCORED HEROIN FROM A SUPER SHADY BARBERSHOP...

I GO WHERE EVER AND THE REACTION IS THE SAME. NO BODY DOES ANYTHING. FOR TWO REASONS...
A) IT IS FUCKING BATTLE RAP ...GEEZ... PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MURDERING EACH OTHER BABIES AND KILLING THEIR PARENTS... B UT RACE BARS ARE OFF LIMITS????

B) ANYBODY WHO HAS INTERACTED WITH ME KNOWS I AM NOT A RACIST SO ITS POINTLESS TO TRY AND PROVE A POINT CAUSE IM NOT A RACIST... SAVE IT FOR SOCIOLOGY CLASS...

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH THE BOUNDARIES IN BATTLE RAP... IF IM MAKING PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE IT IS WHAT IT IS...

I
Old 08-31-2015, 11:05 PM   #291
averagejoe

GP is racist to white ppl by calling us all racist when we know we aren't.... thats it
hes a broken record

when caddy tells me he likes black people
and some fag who doesent know him is telling me he doesent like black people

i think ill believe the guy himself

if u guys dont understand prison go watch discovery channel

Old 08-31-2015, 11:14 PM   #292
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
caddy ron 3.0 is not the worst person
I truly appreciate all the non whiners that asked me questions...

For any other inquiries hit me up on social media...

Cadalack ron on face book

twitter @cadalackron
instagram @cadalackron

cadalackron.bandcamp.com

i will respond.

Thank you to rmbva for allowing me to do this.

God bless you all.

Caddy ron 3.0
Old 08-31-2015, 11:22 PM   #293
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy ron 3.0 View Post

twitter @cadalackron
instagram @cadalackron

cadalackron.bandcamp.com

i will respond.

God bless you all.

Caddy ron 3.0
Bye White Supremacist

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 11:22 PM   #294
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Ron just lit yall up
Old 08-31-2015, 11:25 PM   #295
matmus

matmus is not the worst person
Quote:

twitter @cadalackron
instagram @cadalackron

cadalackron.bandcamp.com

i will respond.

God bless you all.

Caddy ron 3.0
Got lost in the bullshit, partly my own fault shouldn't have got pulled in.

@caddy how do you feel your bars have changed over your time in battle rap, it almost seems like you've got more lyrical, its still caustic as hell but less jokey. What do you think, is it a thought about change or has it just come natural? (Or am I talking shit ☺) Thanks
Old 08-31-2015, 11:25 PM   #296
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Ron just lit yall up
Thread didn't go the way you wanted it to go huh?
Ron couldn't 8 mile us like you hoped, as we didn't participate in your white self defense thread

Maybe next time B Rabbit

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 11:54 PM   #297
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
You guys are all weirdos

w/e
Old 09-01-2015, 12:07 AM   #298
greatposter

greatposter is a PY Poster
ITT 6000gp and ass napkins ed's worlds shattered
Old 09-01-2015, 12:20 AM   #299
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Racism is a crime, young saltine
We have to start treating it that way
You've proven yourself to be the most close-minded racially motivated extremist poster on this site time and time again, what's your punishment?
Old 09-01-2015, 12:25 AM   #300
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
You've proven yourself to be the most close-minded racially motivated extremist poster on this site time and time again, what's your punishment?
Some of my best friends are white - I once beat up people who were racist
I am just like you

#drapetomania

I am a good American like this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Marion_Sims

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 09-01-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:32 AM   #301
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Hey Ron, thanks for doing this.

First, I used to host traveling/hitchhiking Scum Fucks and I heard on an interview you were one a long time ago. You still have any punk affiliation? It' rare to see the crust/rap crossover and that's a big part of what got me to be a super fan back in the early GT days.

Second, you said you make music. You play instruments? Have any music online?
Old 09-01-2015, 12:40 AM   #302
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #303
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
6kGP redirecting sensitive whites to the salty cracker aisle.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
Old 09-01-2015, 12:52 AM   #304
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatposter View Post
ITT 6000gp and ass napkins ed's worlds shattered
It's telling that you equate them.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:55 AM   #305
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
It's telling that you equate them.
See how happy that young white girl is watching a black man being lynched?
I bet stomping a puppy to death in front of her - would make her cry though

Caddy Ron likes to rap about things like this
I can see why 99% of you whites here support him
He says what you wanna say

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-01-2015, 12:57 AM   #306
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I'm just gonna post this here again, hopefully for the last time, since there's so many people still misunderstanding or intentionally mischaracterizing my stance on this whole dumb Q&A that I didnt ask for or ask to be a part of.

Quote:
I have NEVER called out any battle rapper or anyone even associated with battle rap on here. If I've got something to say to them, then I'll say it. Simple as.

But what do you even want me to say? I've got no questions for the dude, and I didnt ask to have a rapping white supremacist --excuse me, white supremacist gang member do a Q&A with his fanbase. I'm not even a part of that base, why would I want to participate with the rest of you? I'm not gonna ask him if he's a racist white supremacist, he's just gonna say no and shuffle around the topic. If a guy is out there cross-dressing and sucking dicks, but he says he's not a homosexual, it's just performance art, are you dumb enough to believe that too?

And also, you guys are obviously in support of this white supremacist --excuse me again, gang member, sorry, and just "gang" up on me because I don't think that having black and latino friends absolves someone of being racist or appropriating their culture. You guys try so hard, and even go as far at to continually mischaracterize my stance by making it seem like I have a personal problem with Ron, or that I expect some kind of violence. In this strawmanning of my point, you seem to think that it's cool since the few black people in attendance or that do business with him are okay with it, so everyone else should be. Again, that's not at all my point. I'm gonna defer you to an earlier post, and I really hope that this is the last time I need to explain this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I've got no questions for the dude. I know all I need to know. And again, I don't find Ron offensive or have any hurt feelings about his involvement with white supremacist gangs. My issue is, and has always been, people using a subculture created by disenfranchised people of color to promote racism against those people. Like I've said, these battles don't exist in a vacuum where only the people in attendance are effected or influenced by it. He's basically an interloper that is attracting more racists into a culture where they are not welcome... That is, until battle rap is completely seized by white supremacists and they phase Black people out of it. I just want people to admit that he is a racist white supremacist and that they support him with that in mind. It's not about Ron, it's about the people.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:59 AM   #307
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Repost:

I like how its 6000GP's fault. He is the racist here, but we have an admitted white supremacist gang member doing a Q&A and the white people are blaming the black guy as the racist. lmao

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-01-2015, 01:15 AM   #308
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:

ass napkin ed... if you are african american
Funniest part of the entire thread.

No Ed is certainly not black. He is the Rachel Dolezal of rmbva. A white guy fighting for the "rights" of "oppressed" blacks. Or more likely just an unconvincing troll.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:16 AM   #309
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post

No Ed is certainly not black. He is the Rachel Dolezal of rmbva. A white guy fighting for the "rights" of "oppressed" blacks. Or more likely just an unconvincing troll.
fuckin A, No way dude, totally not from the Caucus bro

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 09-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #310
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
fuckin A, No way dude, totally not from the Caucus bro
Old 09-01-2015, 01:19 AM   #311
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:

If he was, it really doesn't invalidate any of his points by itself tho
Old 09-01-2015, 01:25 AM   #312
Z-Tay
Banned

He doesn't have a point though. He's crying about alleged racism in battle rap. Talk about 1st world problems. Take that shit to tumblr, rap has never been pc, gtfoh.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #313
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Nah I see a clear white supremacist agenda being furthered by KOTD. This isn't some freedom of speech issue. This is an issue of stealing another art form from black people using white supremacy just like what happened with rock n roll.
Are you still rocking that sparkly, red Abraham Lincoln with fitted cap shirt? Nothing appropriating about that, right?

Honestly, this is the worst post I've ever read. "Stealing the art form"? So do you think an "artform" inherently belongs to one race of people? That's some racist ass shit.

When did this place turn into Tumblr, wtf? JVL corny af
Old 09-01-2015, 01:40 AM   #314
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
Quote:
GP is racist to white ppl by calling us all racist when we know we aren't.... thats it
hes a broken record

when caddy tells me he likes black people
and some fag who doesent know him is telling me he doesent like black people

i think ill believe the guy himself

if u guys dont understand prison go watch discovery channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IRG1Ep4Htk
lmaooooo - you are such a fuckin' idiot... jesus. and a racist. obviously.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:47 AM   #315
averagejoe

tell me what religion i am while ur at it

maybe my favorite foods

plz enlighten me

Last edited by averagejoe; 09-01-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #316
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
No more. End of Q&A. Shit has got out of hand. Deleting all race related posts for a while. Clearly there's no fucking way to deal with this urge to turn every subject into a race war, even when offered the potential to discuss someone who has been flamed as being a white supremacist.

Seriously, go back to battle rap. Feels like every thread that has either a white person, a KOTD staff member, or, Hell, involves two people rapping, has to explode into cheap pot shots and personal insults. From everyone. From people trying to devalue others' experiences with racism, to others bringing racism to the forefront of every discussion.

To both sides: we get your points. Thank you for your input. There is no discussion being had at this point on the subjects. It is purely just hate being spread that makes this place toxic and awful to spend time on. Seriously. Who is actually enjoying these threads at this point? If you are, send me a PM and explain why, because I feel like, deep down, the only explanation is masochism.

If you want to continue these discussions, send me a PM to get the password to "The Shitter" where the needlessly overdone discussion can reign supreme and you can happily say whatever you want without interference. For now, go back to discussing fucking battle rap instead of trying to cure your frustrations with the world by trying to take it out on others.

Thread closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 09-01-2015, 04:27 AM   #317
Soul
VIP

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Soul is not the worst person
Top notch analogies guys. Keep 'em coming!
Old 09-01-2015, 04:29 AM   #318
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
Top notch analogies guys. Keep 'em coming!
Soul's a jerk and made me reopen this.

I hate everyone. Fuck Scottish independence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 09-01-2015, 04:47 AM   #319
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Are you still rocking that sparkly, red Abraham Lincoln with fitted cap shirt? Nothing appropriating about that, right?

Honestly, this is the worst post I've ever read. "Stealing the art form"? So do you think an "artform" inherently belongs to one race of people? That's some racist ass shit.

When did this place turn into Tumblr, wtf? JVL corny af
Haha I bought that shirt on the way to TO cause I got piss loaded the night b4 and had no clean laundry. My intention was to free the slaves though so it was kinda symbolic. As you can see I escaped the plantation.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:57 AM   #320
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
6000GP u having whining tendencies.

ima classify u as a whiner and remind u every time ur whining.

u have said discriminatory things about DISABLED ppl... ppl who are MORE vulenrable than any race
fucking joke. u should be shot in the face IMO

I always try and show patience and love to you Special but if you can't tell the difference between being discriminated against for being disabled and being discriminated cause the color of your skin you're probably in the wrong line of work. People don't get shot by police for being in wheel chairs. smh
Closed Thread

Tags
6000gp sonning these heauxes, 6000gp still a giant pussy, 9786, assnapkined has a dream..., chatlivesmatter, cracklivesmatter, drapetomania, fags gettin turned up, gotta run dad's buying me dinner, gp is a faggot, multis, peckerwoods prison gang, willy dolezal