Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Organik appreciation thread

Old 04-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Organik appreciation thread

He doesn't have to do it, but every so often this guy walks into the Shark Tank, sticks up for his friends, and tells it like it is. He isn't mean and he doesn't patronize. Do you think that is easy?

Everyone here loves battles, and it's not outrageous to say that if it wasn't for this guy that a 1/3 of the catalog that we enjoy for free wouldn't be what it is.

So while roses and boxes of chocolate will never be the norm here.. it is time for everyone to cut the bullshit and give this guy the props he deserves.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:25 PM   #2
Rapsin
Queensbridge Murderer

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rapsin is not the worst person
Idk why he thought this site gives more hate to KOTD than other leagues when this is a kotd heavy site.

With that being said he's mad and salute to him
Old 04-12-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
By far the 2nd best KOTD rep to post here.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #4
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i wouldnt say "tells it like it is". id say "tells it like its everybody elses fault and to leave kotd alone!!!"

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #5
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i wouldnt say "tells it like it is". id say "tells it like its everybody elses fault and to leave kotd alone!!!"
Kicking a dead horse...
Old 04-12-2016, 03:01 PM   #6
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Kicking a dead horse...
insightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #7
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
All Ganik has to do to get back in my good graces is put PoRich back on the main channel...and give Chuggo a titleshot.

Nah respect to Ganik, I def don't defend KOTD the way I use to but that has more to do with my general opinion of battle rap than it does KOTD.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #8
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
He'd be the best league owner if he just took criticism better

As is, he's still a close second best and I respect what he does for us
Old 04-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #9
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
Aside from his appraisal of Troy Brown's potential he is pretty much on point.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #10
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Nothing but respect for the guy, not a fan on some moves he/his team have made, but appreciate all the free entertainment and events he's put together. Definitely gets way more shit than he deserves

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:05 PM   #11
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
I found all the comments and criticisms about KOTD's business practices and event organizing pretty fucking ridiculous. It's easy to think you know what you're talking about and talk a bunch of shit, but at the end of the day, Ganik and the rest of the team have been doing this for years and know infinitely more about how this all works than anybody on here.

KOTD produces the best material in the game. They're not getting rich off this shit. Some of these weird ass people on here use the anonymity of this site as a platform to spew a bunch of hatred, and it's sad. It's obvious why people stay away from this site.

Big up Ganik and all the other staff for raising the bar and putting on for this shit for years. You are appreciated, and my gratitude is abundant.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #12
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
I found all the comments and criticisms about KOTD's business practices and event organizing pretty fucking ridiculous. It's easy to think you know what you're talking about and talk a bunch of shit, but at the end of the day, Ganik and the rest of the team have been doing this for years and know infinitely more about how this all works than anybody on here.

KOTD produces the best material in the game. They're not getting rich off this shit. Some of these weird ass people on here use the anonymity of this site as a platform to spew a bunch of hatred, and it's sad. It's obvious why people stay away from this site.

Big up Ganik and all the other staff for raising the bar and putting on for this shit for years. You are appreciated, and my gratitude is abundant.
get off his dick man.

clearly just trying to get a battle.

smfh.

Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:18 PM   #13
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
get off his dick man.

clearly just trying to get a battle.

smfh.

Lmaoooooooo
Old 04-12-2016, 06:18 PM   #14
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
The way he reacts to anything approaching criticism is like nothing I've seen from another adult, but he's definitely a hard working motherfucker, and deserves big respect for what he's done for the scene. From big events to the b2b concept, kotd done alot. Would like to see him battle again one day, shit would be hilarious.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 06:19 PM   #15
Coma
VIP

"This battle shit is corny, it's favor for a favor. If I say you're nice, I'm a dick rider. If I say you're whack, I'm a hater"
Old 04-12-2016, 06:27 PM   #16
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
"This battle shit is corny, it's favor for a favor. If I say you're nice, I'm a dick rider. If I say you're whack, I'm a hater"
Look at this fool riding Bigg K's dick.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:41 PM   #17
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
The site has allot of kotd fans but there is a very loud very vocal tangent in this group that are anti anything kotd
And when they go on there tangents most don't challenge them anymore

If you look through the actual posts by people who post allot it would be hard to call this a kotd board
Most kotd fans are quiet lurkers in here

I big up organik as he took a group of guys battling in a Toronto park and against allot of odds made it the 2nd biggest league in North America and arguably one of the best leagues in the world

Is everything perfect or how you might do it?
Which league is perfect in there decisions
Deserves the respect

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:47 PM   #18
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@Coma you think all criticisms of KOTD are ridiculous?

pull back a lil bit
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:49 PM   #19
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
but yeah, KOTD is the league I watch the most and give the most money to. the root of the criticisms they get are grounded in people wanting them to be as successful as possible. Ganik has taken the company from grainy alleyway battles to concert halls so he's obviously done a lot of impressive work.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #20
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@Coma you think all criticisms of KOTD are ridiculous?

pull back a lil bit
Absolutely not. I saw a lot of awesome ideas exchanged and a good discourse. I should have specified that I was referring to some specific comments, mainly the ones about financial and backend issues regarding the events, especially the ones that were voiced with malice and condescension.

Sorry for making it seem like a general statement. Thanks for helping me clarify.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:06 PM   #21
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Ganik's a cool dude tbh. Keep putting out decent battles and ill keep buying them.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:11 AM   #22
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Organik only respondse to negative threads.

I've made 100 positive kotd threads, and only 2 negative ones, and he only responded in those two.

I didn't make them for him to respond. But it is an honest observation.

He never comes through when anyone shows kotd love. They only focus on the negative which is really sad.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:24 AM   #23
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
a good face for the company but unreceptive of criticism

hope ganik changes it soon

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:48 AM   #24
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i saw organik in some random movie i watched on netflix once and he was actually the funniest part of the movie so congrats to him on that
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:07 AM   #25
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Organik only respondse to negative threads.

I've made 100 positive kotd threads, and only 2 negative ones, and he only responded in those two.

I didn't make them for him to respond. But it is an honest observation.

He never comes through when anyone shows kotd love. They only focus on the negative which is really sad.
Sounds exactly like a certain retired Jewish battle rapper
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote