Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
[April '16] OFF TOP-ic Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 12:54 PM   #41
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Jon Bernthal (Shane from walking dead) is The Punisher in Daredevil season 2 and is a fucking badass, highly recommend the Marvel Netflix shows

Batman v Superman was decent to me, not great but not as bad as the critics are making it out to be. Captain America Civil War is gonna shit all over it tho
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:56 PM   #42
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Did anyone get lucky with the Jordan 12 Wings?

I'm not a huge fan of resellers but I can't lie if I won the raffle I would've flipped those right away
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:34 PM   #43
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Sitting at work.... Looking at the moon ...so many questions. Anyway, is the psy v gjonaj shit dropping today?
Old 04-04-2016, 01:58 PM   #44
Orc
playboy

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Orc is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Jon Bernthal (Shane from walking dead) is The Punisher in Daredevil season 2 and is a fucking badass, highly recommend the Marvel Netflix shows

Batman v Superman was decent to me, not great but not as bad as the critics are making it out to be. Captain America Civil War is gonna shit all over it tho
yea The Punisher is so dope

that whole season was great man
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:25 PM   #45
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
Sitting at work.... Looking at the moon ...so many questions. Anyway, is the psy v gjonaj shit dropping today?
yes indeed
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:21 PM   #46
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Who here fucks with the Buddha? Life is suffering homies. The only way to stop is to stop our attachments and desires. Giving into desires just fuels them; only when we are free from attachment and desire can we be truly free.

Meditate bitches!
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:23 AM   #47
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'm still struggling to understand how bad Batman vs Superman is. I didn't expect it to be great but goddamn. First big film of this new franchise too so that's kind of a bummer.
I've been temporarily obsessed with how frustrating this movie is....seriously.....

the thing has more plot holes than superman has dialogue....I don't wanna spoil shit for anyone in here who hasn't seen it yet and gives a hoot....but...man......MAN~!!!!!!!!

one of the major plot points is one of the dumbest most unforgivable things in the history of modern cinema........character motivations are confusing, non existent, or wildly inconsistent.....almost all the coolest shit was in the trailer already....it takes a good hour and a half of dreary moody mopey super heros to get to anything remotely entertaining.....well save the initial 9/11 opening scene...which is good...i guess....when the 3rd trailer dropped and had batman fucking up that warehouse fulla fuckers, I was like oh shit...this is kinda awesome...gimmie like 3 scenes like this and this movie may be able to get out of its own way.......fast forward to seeing the movie, its the ONLY thing remotely like that....for a 2 and a half hour super hero movie the action is awfully limited...

zack snyder is a fuckin hack...does fantastic visual stuff but can't tell a story to save his fuckin' life....his jesus imagery is so fucking on the nose that its stupid......

and some people have gripes with marvel spending time to set up other movies in its films but...at least they try to work it in some way or another...the way they cram in the justice league is lazy and corny....basically wonder woman watches some youtube videos....there i spoiled something...yet spoiled nothing...its too bad to be spoiled.....

only silver lining is battlfeck is on point...keep zack snyder far the fuck away from the solo films and we'll be OK.....though, they really did some shit that kind of fucks up the character....I dont think this really spoils anything...but, batman kills now...has no qualms with it...he's either snapped or this is a darker batman who was always like this (this is left unclear of course cuz zack snyder wants to spit in all your mother's faces) ...so where do they go now? whats to stop him from just stabbing the joker in the face in a solo film? nothin' thats what!

ugh

UGH...!

if civil war is a solid C- i'll be over the moon

and yea whoever said that shit about Punisher...watch daredevil season 2...fairly awesome!

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:31 PM   #48
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Yo why do they have to make SO MANY superhero/comic book movies tho? I'm over it because there is just too much of it.

In b4 money obv
Old 04-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #49
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Yeah, I really enjoyed Ant-Man. I'm a sucker for heist films (not to mention Evangeline Lily), so it had that going for it already, but I thought it was really well done. I went in with low expectations after Edgar Wright left the movie, but I feel like some of his touches still made their way in. Refreshing too in that it wasn't this "end-of-the-world" stakes movie...Marvel catches some flack for being too light-hearted, but stuff like Thor and Age of Ultron suffered from taking themselves too seriously.
Yo I had to google Wvangeline Lilly because I'm not familiar with the name and daaamn I had no idea that it was the girl from Lost. Blew my mind a little bit lol. I totally agree regarding Thor and Ultron too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Thx for sharing this I've never seen it and it's awesome and it directed me toward this which is great...

Quote:

Yo I've been hearing gr8 things about Daredevil and I never knew that dude from Walking Dead plays Punisher. I can't even picture him as Pinisher but he's a good actor. I liked him in Fury. Maybe I should watch Daredevil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
I've been temporarily obsessed with how frustrating this movie is....seriously.....

the thing has more plot holes than superman has dialogue....I don't wanna spoil shit for anyone in here who hasn't seen it yet and gives a hoot....but...man......MAN~!!!!!!!!

one of the major plot points is one of the dumbest most unforgivable things in the history of modern cinema........character motivations are confusing, non existent, or wildly inconsistent.....almost all the coolest shit was in the trailer already....it takes a good hour and a half of dreary moody mopey super heros to get to anything remotely entertaining.....well save the initial 9/11 opening scene...which is good...i guess....when the 3rd trailer dropped and had batman fucking up that warehouse fulla fuckers, I was like oh shit...this is kinda awesome...gimmie like 3 scenes like this and this movie may be able to get out of its own way.......fast forward to seeing the movie, its the ONLY thing remotely like that....for a 2 and a half hour super hero movie the action is awfully limited...

zack snyder is a fuckin hack...does fantastic visual stuff but can't tell a story to save his fuckin' life....his jesus imagery is so fucking on the nose that its stupid......

and some people have gripes with marvel spending time to set up other movies in its films but...at least they try to work it in some way or another...the way they cram in the justice league is lazy and corny....basically wonder woman watches some youtube videos....there i spoiled something...yet spoiled nothing...its too bad to be spoiled.....

only silver lining is battlfeck is on point...keep zack snyder far the fuck away from the solo films and we'll be OK.....though, they really did some shit that kind of fucks up the character....I dont think this really spoils anything...but, batman kills now...has no qualms with it...he's either snapped or this is a darker batman who was always like this (this is left unclear of course cuz zack snyder wants to spit in all your mother's faces) ...so where do they go now? whats to stop him from just stabbing the joker in the face in a solo film? nothin' thats what!

ugh

UGH...!

if civil war is a solid C- i'll be over the moon

and yea whoever said that shit about Punisher...watch daredevil season 2...fairly awesome!
I agree so much. Esp about the character motivations... shit makes Batman look extra paranoid and stupid
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:06 PM   #50
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
yeah that whole part where Luthor says "yo Superman... we got your mom... now go fight Batman" and he simply goes to fight the Batman smfh. they just portrayed the hero as the villain's bitch for no real reason. then Batman doesn't kill him because he said "Martha"??? give me a fucking break.

spoiler alert btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #51
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
Yo why do they have to make SO MANY superhero/comic book movies tho? I'm over it because there is just too much of it.

In b4 money obv
haha comic books dont make money no more... marvel and dc were close to being completely bankrupt before their movies became huge hits
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:47 PM   #52
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Brie Larson > Marvel
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 08:48 PM   #53
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
also i want a marvel vs dc fighting game made by capcom, designed exactly like its supposed to be marvel vs capcom 4
Old 04-05-2016, 08:49 PM   #54
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Old 04-06-2016, 04:05 AM   #55
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
yeah that whole part where Luthor says "yo Superman... we got your mom... now go fight Batman" and he simply goes to fight the Batman smfh. they just portrayed the hero as the villain's bitch for no real reason. then Batman doesn't kill him because he said "Martha"??? give me a fucking break.

spoiler alert btw.
yea. that was the unforgivable plot point i eluded to haha.

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 04-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #56
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Brie Larson > Marvel
Brie Larson is the homie. BARS. i fux with Brie Larson.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #57
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Brie Larson is the homie. BARS. i fux with Brie Larson.
you ever Short Term 12? it's a perfect movie

Quote:
Old 04-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #58
The Wrist
my first name is The

the warriors look disinterested and sloppy lately...thought they'd cruise to 73 wins easily....NOW I DON'T KNOW. sorry

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 04-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #59
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8QxAYxNRgs
No! I only know her from Scott Pilgrim, 21 Jump Street, and Community. I love her because she is young version of the mom on Grounded For Life. I will peep this!
Old 04-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #60
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
haha comic books dont make money no more... marvel and dc were close to being completely bankrupt before their movies became huge hits
not true...comic book=pilots/movie scripts(potentially)...

ever heard of story boarding? its the backbone of the film
industry(in the creative capacity)
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #61
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
you can also talk about battling stuff that doesn't require its own thread

e.g. how tall you think @AVOCADO is, or what @AVOCADO's daily routine is, or where @AVOCADO buys his shoes
lmfao!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:49 PM   #62
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Imma be traveling the US later this year if anyone wants to try line up something friendly like.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:37 AM   #63
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8QxAYxNRgs
i just finished this. thanks so much for the recommendation. Great fucking movie. Marcus' rap scene is so powerful. wow.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #64
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
i come back from a 3-day conference and suddenly my flatmate looks like my ex. same hairstyle, she even has to have dyed her hair a bit darker to get to the same hair colour, same big glasses (and she had much smaller ones before). and i guess their style of clothing has always been similar. what the hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:31 PM   #65
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Old 04-12-2016, 01:58 AM   #66
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i coudnt make another thread talkin bout my animations endeavors but if any1 cares heres an update:

still far from starting on my main channel but almost rdy to drop original parodies (oxymoron?) i have everything set up except i still suck ass at animating

i have been practicing by just creating music videos for random songs n sum is pretty hilarious...gonna put out soon "Auditions" with other ppls music where the battlrs r like trying out to be in orig parodies..all need to show off 1 instrument skill and vocals and dance

basically im weird and i do weird shit
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #67
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i coudnt make another thread talkin bout my animations endeavors but if any1 cares heres an update:

still far from starting on my main channel but almost rdy to drop original parodies (oxymoron?) i have everything set up except i still suck ass at animating

i have been practicing by just creating music videos for random songs n sum is pretty hilarious...gonna put out soon "Auditions" with other ppls music where the battlrs r like trying out to be in orig parodies..all need to show off 1 instrument skill and vocals and dance

basically im weird and i do weird shit
Thx for the update I am still hype. Your dedication is inspiring. No matter how much king fly tries to sabotage this you just keep pushing forward (jk King fly). And I'm pretty sure this project is too weird to not be featured on the DBD show so that's awesome.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #68
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
i come back from a 3-day conference and suddenly my flatmate looks like my ex. same hairstyle, she even has to have dyed her hair a bit darker to get to the same hair colour, same big glasses (and she had much smaller ones before). and i guess their style of clothing has always been similar. what the hell.
this is tough to analyze without knowing why your ex is your ex....like...if it was a bad breakup and you hate her guts, your flatmate is possibly trying to remind you of her so you'll move out

if it was an amicable breakup, she's probably just like, FINALLY I can dress how I want without confusing myself for that other lady. If she did this while you were still together, and your ex was over or something, she might see her eat dinner and later be like, I don't get why I'm hungry cuz I clearly already ate. Saw it with my own two corrected vision laden eyes. Now she doesn't have to worry about such style related mishaps.

I'd guess its one of the two?

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 04-13-2016, 02:19 AM   #69
Sho

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Sho is a PY Poster
Respect Life and Money and Violence

As a writer myself, i was interested in checking out Money and Giolence and Respect Life since people on these boards always talk about them. I heard Respect Life is "even better" than Money and Violence.

After watching them, i have to ask, has anybody who likes these shows actually seen a TV show before? Every single thing about both shows screams amateur and talentless.

Awful acting. Zero character development. Conflict-less scenes. Everything about it is fucking terrible. Are these writers not aware of basic screenwriting concepts like "Show, dont tell" and including conflict in each scene? Or do they think conflict in each scene means a gunfight every scene?

Writers: "What's the best way to convey to the audience that he doesnt want the roommate to live there anymore? I know, lets have him talk to himself aloud while he picks clothes up in his apartment!"

Im actually mad that i wasted an hour watching this shit, and im furious that people somehow are not capable of telling the difference between something well made and something terrible.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:28 AM   #70
riffic
RYD ;

what are you talking about
Quote:
Old 04-13-2016, 05:10 AM   #71
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
.sup.

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:43 AM   #72
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Killin time at work, hi RMBVA, Hi @Luke
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:44 AM   #73
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RIP Howard Marks (only just found out).
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:00 AM   #74
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by THINKaboutIT View Post
Killin time at work, hi RMBVA, Hi @Luke
What do u do

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:34 AM   #75
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Thought he did great, although I stopped watching the show at ep 5. I really tried to keep watching.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:07 AM   #76
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Thx for the update I am still hype. Your dedication is inspiring. No matter how much king fly tries to sabotage this you just keep pushing forward (jk King fly). And I'm pretty sure this project is too weird to not be featured on the DBD show so that's awesome.
\

wait til some of my real parodies drop :P

i outsourced for vocals so theres a lot more range than i could do....would just be a waste to throw on a shitty animation if im not good..i hope i get good soon tbh
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:35 AM   #77
The Wrist
my first name is The

RIP Balls mahoney.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 04-13-2016, 08:11 AM   #78
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
Who here fucks with the Buddha? Life is suffering homies. The only way to stop is to stop our attachments and desires. Giving into desires just fuels them; only when we are free from attachment and desire can we be truly free.

Meditate bitches!
Isn't this a desire as well? And an attachment to an idea? And meditation is a desire to reach a certain state.

Life isn't suffering, life is everything. Just roll with it. Thats my stance.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:09 PM   #79
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

last night i saw the used perform their first album in its entirety and i felt like a little kid again. call me what u will but it was the dopest shit ever
Old 04-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #80
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
also i want a marvel vs dc fighting game made by capcom, designed exactly like its supposed to be marvel vs capcom 4
I want them to finish Tekken X Street Fighter. Maybe they have and it's just waiting to be released. I don't really know anything about games anymore, until I play em at my mates or they get a big release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
onmygrind