Rone vs Caustic

Old 04-18-2016, 03:01 AM   #41
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
lmao at people willing to ignore all the corny recycled jokes caustic had, all the stumbles, all the awkward attempts at "freestyling", but you'll come at rex for "not having any punches??" thats all u can come up with?

just say "i wanted the white guy to beat that evil black guy!!!"

caustics performance was almost unwatchable no matter which "team" u "ride" for - no delivery, no performance, cringy freestyle attempts, minimal rapping, just awkward attempts at being funny with shit we've all heard before. if thats what gets someone a title shot these days then.. well, lol

"he came for the beef but hes leaving a vegetable" - Caustic 04/16/2016
You didn't have to write all of this, everyone knew Rex would be shitty

Its common sense who won, you don't have to act desperate
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:04 AM   #42
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post

You don't really get why people would prefer what Rex did and have got extremely condescending and angry about it. It's cool that you prefer Caustic, but your inability to grasp why people actually prefer Rex is indicative of some deeper issues you have.

You should probably find some help for this. You need a time out to go figure out what's wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:47 AM   #43
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
if you actually "struggle" to believe that rex could have beat caustic.. you're pretty fucked up lmao

its like people forget that caustic has had more shit-tier performances in the last 2 years than rex has . crazy what calling someone a mooly will do for your status on rmbva
I dont really see how you can beat someone not rapping about them , even nameflips but whatever man
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 07:42 AM   #44
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post

If this nerd bird is livid about Rex whipping Caustic, imagine how he'll act when Trump crashes and burns.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 11:33 AM   #45
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
You don't really get why people would prefer what Rex did and have got extremely condescending and angry about it. It's cool that you prefer Caustic, but your inability to grasp why people actually prefer Rex is indicative of some deeper issues you have.

You should probably find some help for this. You need a time out to go figure out what's wrong?
This goes both ways tbh.

Every time there is a battle like this you have people that think the only reason someone would prefer X over Y is cause they're racist nerds or cause they're trying to be street lol

Not being able to grasp why someone prefers Rex is no worse than all these peole who can't grasp why someone prefers Caustic. A lot of people on this website seem to need help...

We got all these "seasoned" fans and half the arguments boil down entirely to emotion and have nothing to do with anyones actual knowledge of battle rap, so being "seasoned" ends up meaning nothing half the time.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:04 PM   #46
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
the misconception tho is that some of these caustic diehards think a lot of us care about rex.

i mean, idgaf about rex at all. i haven't rooted for rex in who knows how long. what im goin in on is that caustics performance was nowhere near the bodybag these nerds were asking for. leading up to this battle it was "WOW REX IS GONNA GET BODYBAGGED SO BAD!" "CAUSTIC IS GONNA ETHER THIS DUDE!!"

but what we got was nowhere close.. so all these reasons people had for caustic being so much better than rex before the battle were proved to be nothing more than bullshit. if he did "beat" rex is was a debatable with a rex that didnt even take the time to write one bar towards caustic, and in the process caustics performance was still sloppy as hell with very awkward attempts at freestyling and being funny.

yet these nerds that were praying for rex to get bodied for who knows what reason are now saying rex lost because he didn't write bars specifically for caustic/he was "generic"/etc while ignoring all the wack shit caustic came with (and has consistently come with over the last couple years which was also forgotten in their reasoning for thinking that caustic would win before the battle took place)

to me its not even about being a fan of either one - it's about not being an idiot when you judge a rap battle. caustic isn't a good battler - no flow, no delivery, no bars - he only has fans because he's done some controversial or racist shit and those same people confuse that shit with having "bars" or "punches"

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #47
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
You guys shouldn't be ashamed to post your honest opinion unless it's different than mine in which case you're A RIDICULOUS DICKRIDER
Wow. Nice 'showmanship and misdirection'. You're geting good.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:08 PM   #48
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
This goes both ways tbh.

Every time there is a battle like this you have people that think the only reason someone would prefer X over Y is cause they're racist nerds or cause they're trying to be street lol

Not being able to grasp why someone prefers Rex is no worse than all these peole who can't grasp why someone prefers Caustic. A lot of people on this website seem to need help...

We got all these "seasoned" fans and half the arguments boil down entirely to emotion and have nothing to do with anyones actual knowledge of battle rap, so being "seasoned" ends up meaning nothing the entirety of the time.
Fixed it for you. "seasoned fan" means nothing but "slightly less secure fan".
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:14 PM   #49
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
I'm not condescending or angry about anything, this takes up like .05% of the hobbies in my life if you'd like to know. It is pretty cool that I preferred Caustic in this battle..I guess..but I'm not sure why the thought of me replying back to people in my thread would mean I have "deep issues" to you. That was kind of a strange thing to say.

Quote:
Again, I'm not sure what I need to find help for? Commenting and debating on battle rap with other battle fans who are also commenting and debating? If you're asking me if I want to be banned with your "time out" comment, I'd prefer not to be..because..all I'm doing is discussing battle rap like everyone else?
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:47 PM   #50
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Preferring Caustic over Rex definitely doesn't make you an "unseasoned" idiot. This is Battle-Rap for crying out loud, it's hardly a righteous, virtuous art-form. I'm sure the most seasoned fans, who've been watching battles a decade longer than we all have, will consist of folk that find Caustic more entertaining than Rex.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:45 PM   #51
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
As far as Ive heard it was a debatable, will watch asap though. Oh, and Ars took an L and Bigg K was somewhat debatable.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:17 AM   #52
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rone vs Pass makes more sense imo
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote