Lush/Organik/Math Hoffa going at it!

Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #81
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
1) iirc (looked over this case to help my gf with law school homework a while ago, so I'm admittedly fuzzier on the details than I should be to debate it in depth) but some experts did testify that McD's was within the typical range for fast food coffee, which was corroborated by a subsequent informal testing conducted by an Albuquerque newspaper, who discovered that they were in fact in the mid-range of local coffee vendors, with the high end reaching around 200, about another 10-20 degrees hotter than Liebeck's.

2) again, if she was in a parked car, in the passenger seat, what precisely is distracting her? she's in a stationary vehicle. Also, I can't speak to American protocol, but in Canada the customer is actually wholly responsible for the handling of the lid, for precisely this reason; if the coffee spills through her own faulty handling, she bears the onus as the person who removed the lid without due caution.

3) while 700 seems a high number without context, consider McDonald's is one of the foremost corporations on Earth, whose customer base is in the multi-millions. According to Business Journal, they serve 1% of the world's population daily, which comes out to around 70 million. For any entity of that size, it would take significantly more than complaints and grievances from less than 0.01% of their clientele to compel them to enact changes to existing protocol that would impact the remainder of their clientele. There may have been some response legally, or in terms of protocol discussion and investigation, but it's impossible to say as that information would remain internal.

4) again iirc, but I believe she was suing for medical compensation and something extra, but nothing in the neighbourhood of what the judge ended up awarding. The judge based his settlement on MCDonald's coffee sales for one day in some inane semblance of poetic justice that ended up being entirely disproportionate to what was warranted and to what the plaintiff was originally seeking...the judge is just as much at fault as any of the other parties involved imo.

Anyways, I feel for the plaintiff (to a certain and pretty finite extent), but I resent the culture of frivolous litigation that her case has come to (perhaps without merit) represent. She may not be the worst, but it's definitely one of the most high-profile instances of this sort of phenomenon of the individual suing a corporation because they managed to transfer some accountability for their own mistakes, and then winning because of the sentiment associated with that underdog narrative rather than legal merit.
Well written paragraphs my friend, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that I find it somewhat less than disconcerting that a common citizen managed to bleed a multi-billion dollar corporation for a few thousand dollars, litigious frivolity aside. A multi-billion dollar corporation that makes its money poisoning the citizens of North America, I might add.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:26 AM   #82
rikkymang

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
rikkymang is a PY Poster
I wonder how Dose and Serius feel?
rikkymang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:26 AM   #83
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
Well written paragraphs my friend, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that I find it somewhat less than disconcerting that a common citizen managed to bleed a multi-billion dollar corporation for a few thousand dollars, litigious frivolity aside. A multi-billion dollar corporation that makes its money poisoning the citizens of North America, I might add.
Oh for sure, I'm not at all on the Grimace's payroll or in any particular ideological sympathy with McD's (despite philanthropic endeavours, their business practices tend to leave a lot desired for ethically), just found the precedent established by the case disconcerting. Regardless of the shadiness of McDonald's as entity or the virtues of Liebeck as an individual, the justice system can only function properly when cases are evaluated objectively on their own merits rather than through the lens of an overarching narrative surrounding them. If the case were swayed unduly in the opposite direction, there would be public outcry, which demonstrates a pretty serious double standard.

And while I agree the food's ass for you, to say that they're poisoning the citizens of North America is a bit extreme (and myopic considering that it's a multi-national corporation...might as well just saying they're poisoning the world tbh). It also denies the agency of their customers...people choose to eat there, and I'd like to think that the majority are cognizant of the dietary impact it entails. It's not like the Hamburglar is breaking into peoples' homes to force feed them a big mac.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:27 AM   #84
stan halen
got the fans waitin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
stan halen is a PY Poster
dead at math having no income for 3 months waiting on kotd to pay him, battle rap is the worst
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:28 AM   #85
stan halen
got the fans waitin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
stan halen is a PY Poster
kotd is url rapper welfare, they dont work and get them checks playboy
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:32 AM   #86
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
does anybody get the other leagues suing him and lush giving him money to pay them off part yet?
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:32 AM   #87
baldjewishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Oh for sure, I'm not at all on the Grimace's payroll or in any particular ideological sympathy with McD's (despite philanthropic endeavours, their business practices tend to leave a lot desired for ethically), just found the precedent established by the case disconcerting. Regardless of the shadiness of McDonald's as entity or the virtues of Liebeck as an individual, the justice system can only function properly when cases are evaluated objectively on their own merits rather than through the lens of an overarching narrative surrounding them. If the case were swayed unduly in the opposite direction, there would be public outcry, which demonstrates a pretty serious double standard.

And while I agree the food's ass for you, to say that they're poisoning the citizens of North America is a bit extreme (and myopic considering that it's a multi-national corporation...might as well just saying they're poisoning the world tbh). It also denies the agency of their customers...people choose to eat there, and I'd like to think that the majority are cognizant of the dietary impact it entails. It's not like the Hamburglar is breaking into peoples' homes to force feed them a big mac.
Of course there are other variables to account for in the equation; North Americans are overworked and underpaid which forces them into a budgetary corner when it comes to deciding on what to eat for dinner, which makes fast food an attractive option. Of course the form of unfettered "free market" capitalism that has imposed its will so potently over the last thirty to forty years dictates that "where there is demand, someone will supply", but that doesn't mean that fast food corporations aren't taking advantage of a cornered market, which is never ethically sound, regardless of its legality.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:35 AM   #88
Artemisdoom

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Funny ass thread, kinda fucked up everybody talkin shit about Lush but one dude says somethin about Math and yall Lose it like that.
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #89
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Math is on point
Lush and Organik looking hella shakey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:43 AM   #90
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I was tryin to read all this bull shit, and make sense of it, but I just ordered Chinese food instead. Fried pork dumplings>>>
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #91
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hmmm yh to the title pause nh tho

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:09 AM   #92
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
I was tryin to read all this bull shit, and make sense of it, but I just ordered Chinese food instead. Fried pork dumplings>>>
now thats sumthin i understand
Old 11-14-2014, 08:10 AM   #93
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
I believe Organik more than Lush One. I think Organik is seeing what happens when you partner up with a money-hungry drug addict. Look at ever business venture this clown has taken upon. Look where they've ended up. I don't think Organik would snake Math of any money; However, I think Lush One surely would(along with setting up the sucker punch)
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #94
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
I believe Organik more than Lush One. I think Organik is seeing what happens when you partner up with a money-hungry drug addict. Look at ever business venture this clown has taken upon. Look where they've ended up. I don't think Organik would snake Math of any money; However, I think Lush One surely would(along with setting up the sucker punch)
didnt math say lush gave him a bunch of money to pay off leagues?

for some reason that i dont get?
Old 11-14-2014, 08:31 AM   #95
baldjewishman

The one thing we can say for sure is that this whole thing should never have happened in the first place. Can one argue that Math received his "just desserts" after sucker punching Serius? (I don't really fault Math for the Dose punch because Dose was behaving erratically and playing Math close which is usually the type of thing that would get anyone punched in the face) Maybe.

However, two wrongs don't make a right. If those responsible for organizing BOLA had any inkling that Dizaster and his little band of merry men were going to tee off, (which I'm sure they did because "crak city" was dropping videos alluding to just such a situation, as we all know), then they should have done something to preempt it.

Like it or not, this whole thing does fall on the shoulders of management imo. It's your job as an organizer of a battle event to have your ear to the street and know what's going on beneath the surface, and imo, turning a blind eye is tantamount to collusion.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:47 AM   #96
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This is how Brooklyn sue. Everytime I work for you. I want to push a court summons, litigation, or a suit on you.
Where's @dogdebarko at?!

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #97
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
The one thing we can say for sure is that this whole thing should never have happened in the first place. Can one argue that Math received his "just desserts" after sucker punching Serius? (I don't really fault Math for the Dose punch because Dose was behaving erratically and playing Math close which is usually the type of thing that would get anyone punched in the face) Maybe.

However, two wrongs don't make a right. If those responsible for organizing BOLA had any inkling that Dizaster and his little band of merry men were going to tee off, (which I'm sure they did because "crak city" was dropping videos alluding to just such a situation, as we all know), then they should have done something to preempt it.

Like it or not, this whole thing does fall on the shoulders of management imo. It's your job as an organizer of a battle event to have your ear to the street and know what's going on beneath the surface, and imo, turning a blind eye is tantamount to collusion.
Didn't math talk a bunch of shit about punching diz too? Even drawing a picture of it or something? I remember hearing some stuff about it, but it just sounds like the usual pre-battle shit that's just building hype

The whole thing falls on diz, whether he had provocation or not, he's the one that chose to swing. Same as math in the serius & dose incidents.
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #98
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
math a salty puss bag frankly.
all this is a result of dizaster seeing some new success and math feeling left out :'(

guarantee if diz wasn't battling freeway this emotional uprising would never had happened
gordyacres is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:37 AM   #99
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
LOL poor little mattthew haha... Math you need to get yourself a real job and move out of your moms basement.. This battle shit aint working out for you lol
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #100
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

pugonomics is not the worst person
So Math is upset about the effect getting punched on cam has had on his career.....after PUNCHING 2 DUDES ON CAM. I feel so bad for him.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #101
SicariiDC
ICE GRILL = ALASKAN BBQ

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
SicariiDC is not the worst person
People are bugging because math was perceived street dude and in the streets u settle shit outside the law. That doesn't mean u gotta kill or hurt people but intimidation works well. Now math is saying nah, I'm gonna go the civilian route and sue. Which is fine, whatever. But how can u continue to be a perceived outlaw when u working with the law on anything?

As thugs get older its very difficult to balance the street ethos with being a law abiding citizen. Similar to me explaining to my son why we don't call the police, when other people do.

Lots of grey area. But its like two street entities deal with shit in the street.

But when one party isn't street, wtf u do or expect.

I'm not judging anyone here, just explaining why its an issue for some of us.
SicariiDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #102
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicariiDC View Post
People are bugging because math was perceived street dude and in the streets u settle shit outside the law. That doesn't mean u gotta kill or hurt people but intimidation works well. Now math is saying nah, I'm gonna go the civilian route and sue. Which is fine, whatever. But how can u continue to be a perceived outlaw when u working with the law on anything?

As thugs get older its very difficult to balance the street ethos with being a law abiding citizen. Similar to me explaining to my son why we don't call the police, when other people do.

Lots of grey area. But its like two street entities deal with shit in the street.

This is why its insane that Math thinks that his image was hurt by the punch or the portrayal of the punch... When the legal action that he is taking and his salty whiny attitude are actually both FAR worse for his image than the punch itself.. Basically career suicide for MAth

If Math were smart he would have campaigned for a fair one with Diz.. a one on one fight... If he was gonna spend time publically talking about the punch he should have focused on how he was caught off guard and unable to fight fairly, and how Diz is a coward if he doesnt face him for a fair fight under controlled circumstances..

I realize that Math did attempt to get a fair one with Diz but I am saying he should have focused on publicizing this challenge to Diz, rather than what he has chosen to publicize, which has just made him look salty, butthurt and pathetic
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #103
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
Math acting like an emotional female lol. Glad Dizaster punch his wannabe g ass
Old 11-14-2014, 01:29 PM   #104
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
Might have missed some posts but I think it's pretty obvious whats going on here. The other leagues got paid by Lush so he feels he settled everything, Math still want the doe he never got for the battles he never did.

The scenarios posted that Math was promised battles on KOTD which never happend can't be the main part of their disagreement.

If it's street or not to sue is I mean.. I look forward to 2038 when discussions like that doesnt derail threads.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #105
JustJ123

JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
https://af11.wordpress.com/2010/07/2...new-york-city/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1447457

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/sto...AU-mJjgS7wN_Hg

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.384630

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101235239

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/san-d...clubhouse-1027

Please, RMBVA. Tell me more about how real dudes don't sue.

Took less than 3 minutes to find that. imagine how much shit could be dug up if actually searching...
Old 11-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #106
Mark Doubt

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Mark Doubt is not the worst person
apparently hoffa was paid welll for the diz battle b/c of what happened, was supposed to be on WD5 but then it got cancelled. math seems mad that he wasn't offered a chance to be on the ETHER card, he apparently thought kotd was involved in that event which organik explained he turned down being involved in. oh and lush apparently paid other leagues on behalf of math im guessin returned deposits? for battles he wasnt going to do. im not sure what he expects, he had a chance to battle at sm4 but he didn't. if he needs money he should just battle and stop rehashing old shit.
Mark Doubt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #107
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
im sure if math is suing it probably has something to do with future damages too....ie. your negligence fucked up my image which lower the amount leagues willing to pay me, etc. etc.

and yeah all those videos of krak city talking bout stomping math out are pretty damning. battle rap isn't exactly a popular thing so im not sure how well "oh nah its just for hype!" is gonna hold up in court.

hopefully that pedophile dude that lush is in bed with now will front for a decent lawyer.

im just trying to show ya'll the large picture....no, like serious im trying to show you a large picture!

Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:59 PM   #108
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicariiDC View Post

but if math isnt suing over injuries or the punch... then whats the issue?

this isnt street shit so it doesnt have to be handled in the streets
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #109
khowyunfat

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
khowyunfat is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
I'll be here with subpoenas to bring the law right back.
This literally brought tears to my eyes. Funniest post I read all year
khowyunfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #110
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
I'll be here with subpoenas to bring the law right back.
You ain't passed the bar like that!
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #111
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This is how Brooklyn sue. Everytime I work for you. I want to push a court summons, litigation, or a suit on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
You ain't passed the bar like that!

Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:48 PM   #112
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
but if math isnt suing over injuries or the punch... then whats the issue?

this isnt street shit so it doesnt have to be handled in the streets
He is, organik confimed...

http://www.vladtv.com/mobile/detail/201354/

Organik stated that Hoffa is claiming "Personal Injuries" in his lawsuit against KOTD, not "broken promises," the way in which Math was describing the allegedly faulty business dealings.*

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:50 PM   #113
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And after getting my ass chewed last night turns out I'm right, math isn't suing for unpaid dues he's suing for getting punched, period.

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #114
JustJ123

JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Personal Injury could literally just mean lookin for the funds he had to pay in medical bills.

Which means he isn't suing because of the punch, he's suin because the result of the punch cost him money.

Lot of people here don't seem to have an understanding of how the legal system works...
Old 11-14-2014, 05:02 PM   #115
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Personal Injury could literally just mean lookin for the funds he had to pay in medical bills.

Which means he isn't suing because of the punch, he's suin because the result of the punch cost him money.

Lot of people here don't seem to have an understanding of how the legal system works...
Medical bills? now you're reaching for excuses, you seem to not remember hoffa instagraming the lack of damage he took to his face after the fact, in any case, how is that on kotd and not dizaster directly? You can stop with your pretentious understanding of the law, we get it.

then rap a whole 16
Old 11-14-2014, 05:02 PM   #116
JustJ123

Also, you can't sue someone for broken promises...No lawsuit would ever say that. It would say breach of contract, so if there was no contract there is no lawsuit.

You could argue that Math gave them a window of time to fulfill the promises and now he's resortin to getting his money through other means. Which is an assumption but its a reasonable one. So it makes sense that it would read personal injuries, because thats what he actually can build a case around.

Not sayin this is what i believe, mostly just playin devils advocate here.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #117
JustJ123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Medical bills? now you're reaching for excuses, you seem to not remember hoffa instagraming the lack of damage he took to his face after the fact, in any case, how is that on kotd and not dizaster directly? You can stop with your pretentious understanding of the law, we get it.
And VladTV posted a picture of him getting stitches...Instagram doesn't mean shit, he clearly went to the hospital. Do you not know anythin about hospitals? They charge you for everything.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #118
JustJ123

and it has nothin to do with being pretentious, I don't fully understand the legal system either. But I know enough not to spout off all this misinformation people have been putting out there since this shit popped up...

Go spend 20 minutes on google and you could easily learn how stupid you sound right now. Hell go fuckin watch an episode of Judge Judy and you'll probably ahve a better understuandin than you seem to have right now...
Old 11-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #119
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
happened at kotd's event, thats how it works unfortunately.

too bad the battle wasn't in ny, apparently cali hospitals dont just give beds out.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #120
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
And VladTV posted a picture of him getting stitches...Instagram doesn't mean shit, he clearly went to the hospital. Do you not know anythin about hospitals? They charge you for everything.
I ask again, how does this fall on kotd and not dizaster directly?

I'm curious to if you would feel the same way if serius had sued smack for "personal injuries" when smack had nothing to do with him getting punched.

then rap a whole 16

Tags
601, 712, 8230, aspectulation, boynamedsue, dizfanssosalty, dizfanstakingthel, nevertrustajunkie, omgmathisabully, snakeone, spect-tater, thatsright, thiswillmakemestronger