Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Unoffical formed groups since the rep reset(and bva stuff)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2015, 11:26 PM   #321
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Poor insecure outcasts...

Releasing full rage in this thread...

I know you know you'll never be where I am in life, that'd the funny part.

Be sure to wipe your tears off your keyboard with your hentai sheets, nerds.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha



Diiiiiiiis niggggggaaaaaaahhhhhhh



Steady projecting


Bitchmade


Embrace ya delf
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:26 PM   #322
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Ekelon cried when diz lost to arcane


FACTS!!!
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:28 PM   #323
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
And where are you in life??

Eating pogos and ramen noodles out your pops basement


Fucking introvert step outside and get some vitamin D
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:50 PM   #324
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
And where are you in life??

Eating pogos and ramen noodles out your pops basement


Fucking introvert step outside and get some vitamin D
Finna eat 50$ worth of steaks with this bomb bitch I met today.

She's inviting her friends to try my tube steak later tho.

Wanna see pics?
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:51 PM   #325
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,088
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Shit keeps getting sadder and sadder.
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:52 PM   #326
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Finna eat 50$ worth of steaks with this bomb bitch I met today.

She's inviting her friends to try my tube steak later tho.

Wanna see pics?
Yah post your face with said "girls"
25year old virgin
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:52 PM   #327
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Shit keeps getting sadder and sadder.
How so?
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:53 PM   #328
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
Yah post your face with said "girls"
25year old virgin
I'm not that old...

Plus I've posted pics with thongs a bitch left at my house...

She didn't take them off herself...
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:54 PM   #329
ukallday
We FUCK THAT
 
ukallday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
I'm not that old...

Plus I've posted pics with thongs a bitch left at my house...

She didn't take them off herself...
What kind of lizard have you got?

Fuck bitches panties i wanna see more of the lizard
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:55 PM   #330
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
What kind of lizard have you got?

Fuck bitches panties i wanna see more of the lizard
Idk, that's not even me.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 AM   #331
Bawlin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,220
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Ekelon is different, yeah, he's different...

__________________
That's light
Bawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:55 AM   #332
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Ekelon posted photos of some wal mart panties he bought. No girl anywhere to be found. Fat girl panties and five dollar steaks.....yikes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:10 AM   #333
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Ekelon posted photos of some wal mart panties he bought. No girl anywhere to be found. Fat girl panties and five dollar steaks.....yikes.
Idk where she bought her panties from, I didn't buy them.

Idk, I can hardly remember back then, strange how you remember every detail.

They were mediums if I remember correctly, the girl had an average ass.

And the steak was a 15 dollar sirloin, which is my 2nd favorite.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:35 AM   #334
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,487
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@ekelon, why're girls leaving their panties at your place? Usually, post sex, a girl is still wet and wouldn't want that rubbing in their pants. Do you date women who're so dumb they can't tell when they are or aren't wearing underwear?

Also, what kind of a creep would show that off? When a girl leaves after we have sex the last thing on my mind is "how do I prove to the internet this happened?" Even if your story is true, you're kind of a dick for that.

I sometimes wonder if people who get made fun of like this are just being given shit for no reason, or if people know they're actually pieces of shit who deserve it. Like, some sort of spidey sense goes off when a complete douchebag enters and they just have to make fun of them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:11 AM   #335
brodeezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9,406
Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post


If you had left it, I would of aswell, but this coupled with reading that eugenics type shit you were saying to special and hitch made me lose any sympathy
Well, RIP @ekelon

this is the definition of a body
__________________
battle rap sucks tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:56 AM   #336
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this thread just keeps giving even when i thought it couldnt give anymore......
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:20 AM   #337
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY
 
Throwback Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,040
Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This might just be the GOAT thread tbh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
this is like the KKK doing a track with 2PAC's Mom.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:22 AM   #338
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER
 
uuuununnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,607
Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ekelon at 3 red bars ;

idk what he did to deserve that but sheeesh

theres no coming back from that i dont think ; not even if u mastered that three inch punch ;
__________________
when trust fall in the wrong hands you see a body drop
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:55 AM   #339
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan
 
StabYourself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 831
Posts: 3,793
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@ekelon, why're girls leaving their panties at your place? Usually, post sex, a girl is still wet and wouldn't want that rubbing in their pants. Do you date women who're so dumb they can't tell when they are or aren't wearing underwear?

Also, what kind of a creep would show that off? When a girl leaves after we have sex the last thing on my mind is "how do I prove to the internet this happened?" Even if your story is true, you're kind of a dick for that.

I sometimes wonder if people who get made fun of like this are just being given shit for no reason, or if people know they're actually pieces of shit who deserve it. Like, some sort of spidey sense goes off when a complete douchebag enters and they just have to make fun of them.
Wow, another 33-0 for seanzo
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:20 AM   #340
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,872
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@ekelon you're a pretty average looking guy but you seem to approach the world like all the satirical assholes in american psycho without the satire
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:12 AM   #341
Prelec
kevin
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,521
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Wob your head cuz ekelon is dead!!!
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:14 AM   #342
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
To be honest, I don't think that's Ekelon. He's clearly far uglier and worse off. He made that stupid photobucket himself to appear as someone that's sooooo clever. Who really puts 'Ekelon' in her photobucket? It's tragic because he's still hiding his face and obviously looks far worse than this coconut headed guy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:45 AM   #343
Coolstoryhoe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
To be honest, I don't think that's Ekelon. He's clearly far uglier and worse off. He made that stupid photobucket himself to appear as someone that's sooooo clever. Who really puts 'Ekelon' in her photobucket? It's tragic because he's still hiding his face and obviously looks far worse than this coconut headed guy.
do you ever stop and think about what you are doing with your life? seriously bro, kill yourself. i been negged 9+ soley by you by the times before the ban i caught from your ass snitching, and you still neg my account daily every day afterwords.. how sad is your life?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
id be down for a dude to fuck my wife and disrespect me in the process tbh.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:52 AM   #344
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
do you ever stop and think about what you are doing with your life? seriously bro, kill yourself. i been negged 9+ soley by you by the times before the ban i caught from your ass snitching, and you still neg my account daily every day afterwords.. how sad is your life?
Remember when you got banned and came back crying under a new name?



I do too.

@brodeezy
@Casual
@AdarOne

Get this lame.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:55 AM   #345
Coolstoryhoe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Remember when you got banned and came back crying under a new name?



I do too.

@brodeezy
@Casual
@AdarOne

Get this lame.
i repeat. do you ever take a step back and try to comprehend how much of a faggot you are? like what the fuck are you doing with your life kid.. jesus christ
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
id be down for a dude to fuck my wife and disrespect me in the process tbh.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:08 AM   #346
Coolstoryhoe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
also ill say, while ekalon clearly is retarded and not sane.. the rapmusic communities glory days are long gone thanks to faggot's like hitchslap and the fuckboys who support him. great job circle jerking eachother with reps because you have nothing better to do in life.. gone are the day's when RM wasn't a otbva 2.0 circle jerk of kid's who think they are cool and have no where else to turn in life.. quite fucking sad actually. fuck this community. no wonder all the actual battle rappers went to the talkbalk group and literally no red name battler's ppost here anymore... you kids are sad as fuck
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
id be down for a dude to fuck my wife and disrespect me in the process tbh.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:10 AM   #347
Prelec
kevin
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,521
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
also ill say, while ekalon clearly is retarded and not sane.. the rapmusic communities glory days are long gone thanks to faggot's like hitchslap and the fuckboys who support him. great job circle jerking eachother with reps because you have nothing better to do in life.. gone are the day's when RM wasn't a otbva 2.0 circle jerk of kid's who think they are cool and have no where else to turn in life.. quite fucking sad actually. fuck this community. no wonder all the actual battle rappers went to the talkbalk group and literally no red name battler's ppost here anymore... you kids are sad as fuck
oh i ran out of fuck to give sorry man
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:13 AM   #348
Coolstoryhoe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
oh i ran out of fuck to give sorry man
no worries. you made a decent OP, some lols were hads.. but other then that no one gives a fuck about your european netherlands unheard of no one gives a fuck about faggoty bitch made ass . also great job listing a bunch of posts by other people giving you compiments in your sig.. ya.. that doesnt look desperate as fuck or anything. nice life fuck boy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
id be down for a dude to fuck my wife and disrespect me in the process tbh.

Last edited by Coolstoryhoe; 03-10-2015 at 09:20 AM.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:29 AM   #349
Prelec
kevin
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,521
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
I look up to you and oh did I mention I'm a racist?
Yeah I figured, its all cool
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:39 AM   #350
Coolstoryhoe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 617
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
Yeah I figured, its all cool
:cringe:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
id be down for a dude to fuck my wife and disrespect me in the process tbh.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #351
Prelec
kevin
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,521
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
:cringe:
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #352
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
also ill say, while ekalon clearly is retarded and not sane.. the rapmusic communities glory days are long gone thanks to faggot's like hitchslap and the fuckboys who support him. great job circle jerking eachother with reps because you have nothing better to do in life.. gone are the day's when RM wasn't a otbva 2.0 circle jerk of kid's who think they are cool and have no where else to turn in life.. quite fucking sad actually. fuck this community. no wonder all the actual battle rappers went to the talkbalk group and literally no red name battler's ppost here anymore... you kids are sad as fuck
Yet, you still pots here.

Take some more neg.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #353
averagejoe
©
 
averagejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,864
Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post


If you had left it, I would of aswell, but this coupled with reading that eugenics type shit you were saying to special and hitch made me lose any sympathy

social justice!

@riffic if thats an average guy show me a picture of an average girl
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:24 AM   #354
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
@ekelon
Dennis Thai Le quit embarrassing your self, because I'm going to do that for you....

You still haven't posted that pic.


Stay tuned....
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #355
averagejoe
©
 
averagejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,864
Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
@ekelon
Dennis Thai Le quit embarrassing your self, because I'm going to do that for you....

You still haven't posted that pic.


Stay tuned....

what this mean?

u peeked my curiosity
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:59 AM   #356
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
@ekelon
Dennis Thai Le quit embarrassing your self, because I'm going to do that for you....

You still haven't posted that pic.


Stay tuned....
If he's a self-loathing Asian dude I'm gone....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #357
Peter Reveen
Registered User
 
Peter Reveen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 428
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
what this mean?

u peeked my curiosity
After breakfest I'm going to show y'all what @ekelon really looks like.


For now though
He's not black
Not from the Bronx... He has cousin from there apprently. But never seen proof or these cousins(I've known the little mahfuckah since grade seven)
He was born in Hamilton and grew up in St. Catharines ontario on the corner of hill park and vine street.
Soooo much of a introvert that he makes up this scenarios of being with girls because he's never had a LEGITMATE girlfriend and never got his pecker wet.

He gravitates towards forums and online games because it's the only place he feels accepted. But with his God complex he shits on fools he feels are inferior to him. Not knowing he is them because hes no better then any of us on these boards.

Little faggot gon get his cards pulled.


You call niggah??????!!
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #358
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
After breakfest I'm going to show y'all what @ekelon really looks like.


For now though
He's not black
Not from the Bronx... He has cousin from there apprently. But never seen proof or these cousins(I've known the little mahfuckah since grade seven)
He was born in Hamilton and grew up in St. Catharines ontario on the corner of hill park and vine street.
Soooo much of a introvert that he makes up this scenarios of being with girls because he's never had a LEGITMATE girlfriend and never got his pecker wet.

He gravitates towards forums and online games because it's the only place he feels accepted. But with his God complex he shits on fools he feels are inferior to him. Not knowing he is them because hes no better then any of us on these boards.

Little faggot gon get his cards pulled.




You call niggah??????!!
Talk to that nigga!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:15 PM   #359
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,582
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Yet, you still pots here.

Take some more neg.
They never learn do they?
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #360
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA
 
InsertBigTGunSound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,336
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Hopefully I'm counted as a seasoned fan lol

good thread @Prelec
__________________
Quote:
"All my friends animals, like Arthur Read" -Carter Deems
InsertBigTGunSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
9000+ posts on two forums = business, diss ekelon make money??, ekelon actually cares, ekelon actually does care, ekelon bodied rmbva, ekelon caring more than ever, ekelon catching feelings, ekelon dating night elf priestess, ekelon dines hoes in azeroth, ekelon of warcraft, ekelon raiding in 20 minutes, ekelon really cares, ekelon spends thousands of gold in wow, ekelon stares at microdick, ekelon taking it hard, ekelon tries to feel human, ekelon turned out to be asian., ekelon used to be black???, ekelon wipes mayo on sweatpants, ekelon yells at spider collection, facts, neggers with attitude, nobody's intimidated by autism


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,540
Threads: 27,059
Posts: 732,152
Total Online: 1698

Newest Member: Mindscribe

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 PM.