Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Norbes got jumped (?)

Old 08-16-2015, 06:04 PM   #41
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
lmao fighting when you're over the age of 16 is pretty embarrassing.

don't understand the norbes hate though.
u know whats even more embarrassing?

getting ur ass whooped when ur over the age of 16
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:10 PM   #42
5treet5truck
Loyalty Over $$$

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
5treet5truck is not the worst person
not jumped, got punched for things he said in real life.

http://soundcloud.com/johndillin
5treet5truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:18 PM   #43
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
daylyt already got a song out about this lol

he quick wit it
Old 08-16-2015, 06:23 PM   #44
dog
koira

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
dog is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
daylyt already got a song out about this lol

he quick wit it

Yeah that was fast as fuck. A TV show or someone should hire him to make songs about recent events.
dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #45
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I remember that battle

How a 4 foot dude gonna beat up norbes
mdk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:28 PM   #46
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZksUly-KZr4

Yeah that was fast as fuck. A TV show or someone should hire him to make songs about recent events.
lmfao 1 flinch 2 flinch
Old 08-16-2015, 06:30 PM   #47
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5treet5truck View Post
not jumped, got punched for things he said in real life.
^^^^This right here.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #48
Lucid Jackson
Banned

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Lucid Jackson is a PY Poster
why am i not surprised norbes got touched nh
Lucid Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:38 PM   #49
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZksUly-KZr4

Even ZoDuro got in on that one.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:48 PM   #50
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Wow, I'm impressed that Daylyt can find a beat, write a song, and shoot a video in that small of a window lol
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:59 PM   #51
lennycooke

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
lennycooke is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Isn't that why anyone resorts to violence? "I don't like you, but you have more political/social power than I do, so my only choice is to resort to violence"

That's why fighting is so immature, cause grown men are supposed to be accomplished in some areas and have other resources to use. If this Gunna dude was worth shit, he wouldn't have needed to resort to this.

I agree that Norbes has a lot of tact. I only watched 70% of that video from 15mof that supposedly started this whole thing and I didn't see Norbes do anything wrong. He's good at staying calm when other people get emotional and just let gunna talk himself into a corner. I will say that he's kind of condescending though.
which 15mofe video started this?
lennycooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:02 PM   #52
lennycooke

lennycooke is not the worst person
Quote:
honestly he just talks a lot of hard truths. he can be a dick about it but a lot of the time it's stuff that people might need to hear. I'll say I don't follow dude that much, but he never seems malicious in what he does. I don't think he gets enjoyment from being a douche, I think he just gets tired of hearing every complaint from every struggling battle rapper that wants to make it to the PG's
Exactly..I typically agree with Norbes.
lennycooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:35 PM   #53
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
dead @ the fact battleraparena posted this video

jesserican loving this
Haha The only reason anyone ever listened to battle rap arena was to hear Norbes make fun of Jesse.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #54
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
he don't miss a bar, he get every punch lmaooo
Old 08-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #55
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Isn't that why anyone resorts to violence? "I don't like you, but you have more political/social power than I do, so my only choice is to resort to violence".
No. Also, when shit like this happens all the super bitch made people that were too scared to do it themselves come out of the wood works and start playing cheerleader.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:42 PM   #56
SIROB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SIROB is not the worst person
Never understood why americans take suck a dick or any variation of the term so sensitively
SIROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:46 PM   #57
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Idk why someone is sending this to Worldstar. If someone put out a video of me getting beat up I'd just press charges and sue you. Not sure why some greezy lawyer hasn't searched out all the people that get beat up on worldstar and start a class action suit against them tbh.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:50 PM   #58
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Idk why someone is sending this to Worldstar. If someone put out a video of me getting beat up I'd just press charges and sue you. Not sure why some greezy lawyer hasn't searched out all the people that get beat up on worldstar and start a class action suit against them tbh.
u can sue someone for recording something that happened in public???

or do u mean sue the person that beat u up?
Old 08-16-2015, 07:57 PM   #59
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
u can sue someone for recording something that happened in public???

or do u mean sue the person that beat u up?
Well in the States its even easier to sue than here. You can sue someone for beating you up even if you have no physical injurues. Just gotta prove you've been traumatized and it's affecting your earning ability. If Norbes feels unsafe travelling to throw PG's and stuff like that he can sue for that. I'm not sure if you can sure the person for filming it but if you can yup sue them too. I'd figure someone would be able to sue Worldstar for all the pain and suffering they've caused some people. I'm with the Zulu Nation. I don't think Worldstar has any place in hip hop.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:02 PM   #60
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
'Fuck outta my thread hardy boy, I don't wanna catch a case for bruised feelings.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:03 PM   #61
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
'Fuck outta my thread hardy boy, I don't wanna catch a case for bruised feelings.
You don't have too much to worry about although if you were a mod or owner of the site promoting the content you could make the site liable too.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #62
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
Norbes is a fat fucking idiot
Old 08-16-2015, 08:37 PM   #63
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm not saying it was right to do, but I can see why it happened
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:39 PM   #64
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
lmao fighting when you're over the age of 16 is pretty embarrassing.

don't understand the norbes hate though.
all of this.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:06 PM   #65
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
who is norbes
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:14 PM   #66
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Every single thing you said in this post is incorrect on various levels.

lmao
Old 08-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #67
DJQuotes

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
That was light. Thought he got jumped. Either way, this was bound to happen. Norbes got this strange philosophy where he thinks if he constantly tells people, "I'm not a fighter, I'm not a gangsta, etc.," he can run his mouth without any consequences because he doesn't portray himself as a fighter. Fighter or not, you can still get touched. He's lucky because they clearly had the drop on him and all that happened is he got punched in the face. Could've ended much worse for him.
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:43 PM   #68
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
Every single thing you said in this post is incorrect on various levels.

lmao
If Norbes wanted to he could press charges for assault. That video would be used as evidence. If Norbes fears for his safety and can't throw PG events which is probably one of his main sources of revenue he can sue for that. I've never been too sure about the whole worldstar thing. I've just always found it odd. If there isn't laws in place that protect people from a predatory website that uploads footage of people getting beat up without their consent and profits off from it there should be.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 08-16-2015 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:50 PM   #69
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
who is norbes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Norbes is a fat fucking idiot

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:52 PM   #70
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
ouu gotcha

thanks
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:07 PM   #71
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
The story so far... http://hhdx.co/1gO0Ufv

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:18 PM   #72
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
If Norbes wanted to he could press charges for assault. That video would be used as evidence. If Norbes fears for his safety and can't throw PG events which is probably one of his main sources of revenue he can sue for that. I've never been too sure about the whole worldstar thing. I've just always found it odd. If there isn't laws in place that protect people from a predatorial website that uploads footage of people getting beat up without their consent and profits off from it there should be.
you DONT NEED CONSENT to record somebody in Public.
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:21 PM   #73
SushiX

SushiX is not the worst person
Quote:
I'd assume most people don't sue after they catch a beating on WorldStar because
A)Most dumb niggas don't know the law or want the law working for them in the first place, because then your old dirt might come up in any sort of fashion.

B)The niggas don't have shit to sue for in the first place. I mean really...what assets or any kind of money does D Gunna have...Norbes sues, and he gets a brand new 2003 Dodge Neon he has to sell for like a grand.

Of course...Norbes can be dirty as shit and just take that too lol. Its hard out here for an inspiring choking and quitting battle rapper.
SushiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:28 PM   #74
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiX View Post
I'd assume most people don't sue after they catch a beating on WorldStar because
A)Most dumb niggas don't know the law or want the law working for them in the first place, because then your old dirt might come up in any sort of fashion.

B)The niggas don't have shit to sue for in the first place. I mean really...what assets or any kind of money does D Gunna have...Norbes sues, and he gets a brand new 2003 Dodge Neon he has to sell for like a grand.

Of course...Norbes can be dirty as shit and just take that too lol. Its hard out here for an inspiring choking and quitting battle rapper.
Idk I've been beat up lots of times and I've never charged or sued anyone. I just like to contemplate the possibilities for if I were to put those ideas into action. I'm too old to be getting in fights. I can't just take time off work cause I got hurt over battle rap or some online dispute.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #75
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
you DONT NEED CONSENT to record somebody in Public.
I get that but there should be some kind of precedent set. People clearly commit violent acts with the intention that it will be on Worldstar to humiliate the victim. The environment Worldstar create is very preditory. It should be treated the same way as those revenge porn sites.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:42 PM   #76
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Beasley the brains, Smack the face, and Norbes got time for the bullshit.

This nigga been on a power trip from day one, tbh. I'm surprised this shit isn't a weekly occurrence with how shady dude comes off as.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:02 PM   #77
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Like its one thing to go check someone if you feel violated by them. Once it turns into this online circus where you're dry snitching on yourself promoting it to try and hype yourself up and humiliate the other person it turns into some real high school shit. After that you probably deserve what you have coming whether it be violent retaliation or legal repercussions.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:12 PM   #78
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post
Beasley the brains, Smack the face, and Norbes got time for the bullshit.

This nigga been on a power trip from day one, tbh. I'm surprised this shit isn't a weekly occurrence with how shady dude comes off as.
lol this...

how norbes doesnt get smacked every day is beyond me

cant imagine havin to do business with his jabba the hut lookin ass
Old 08-16-2015, 11:23 PM   #79
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I don't get how Norbes gets under people's skin so much. I find find him hilarious. He's clearly not a tough guy. I have a friend just like him. Same build and everything. He just likes to talk shit but is clearly harmless. I've even seen him flinch exactly like Norbes. Mind you I've never had any business dealings with Norbes nor have I ever had any failed aspirations of being on URL so I can see why guys like Thesaurus and Sonny Bamboo are happy to see him take an L.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:35 PM   #80
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
I don't get how Norbes gets under people's skin so much. I find find him hilarious. He's clearly not a tough guy. I have a friend just like him. Same build and everything. He just likes to talk shit but is clearly harmless. I've even seen him flinch exactly like Norbes. Mind you I've never had any business dealings with Norbes nor have I ever had any failed aspirations of being on URL so I can see why guys like Thesaurus and Sonny Bamboo are happy to see him take an L.
Yeah you've never had any dealings with Norbes because he is unaware of your existence, like most battle fans.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote