Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
is cadalok ron going to call daylyt a n*gger?

Old 10-30-2015, 04:54 AM   #1
lennycooke

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
lennycooke is not the worst person
is cadalok ron going to call daylyt a n*gger?

*cadalak
I feel like thats whats going to happen honestly.I just cant see him dressing up as a klansman and not doing that.He already says black jokes on the regular.

Last edited by lennycooke; 10-30-2015 at 04:58 AM.
lennycooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:19 AM   #2
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Yea maybe ; such a good matchup .... not stylistically but u know , they both love pushing buttons n boundaries ..

I have a feeling they're gonna just go str8 bars instead of the extra shit just to flip the script ... that would be VERY disappointing
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:20 AM   #3
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
if he doesnt it will be dissapointing
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:29 AM   #4
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
yeah, i just came to say i hope so.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:33 AM   #5
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I mean, the idea of the event is them actually battling as the person they are dressed up as.

Not just being themselves in costume. So it really wouldn't make sense not to. Realistically anyone battling as a Klans man should. But its def going to be a huge deal to some. Especially because its Ron, of all people.

Def looking forward to/not looking forward to all the arguments that will be had over this shit though, regardless of if he does or doesn't.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:41 AM   #6
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
I really do not want this to happen... I'm buying the PPV for Copywrite, but I do not want to support a Klansman vs Malcolm X battle at all. I'm interested in the other battles on the card, but I am skipping this bullshit.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:45 AM   #7
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Foh ^
Old 10-30-2015, 05:54 AM   #8
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ron'll get shot up in battle, but it aint gon be heroin
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #9
ux9 u so fine

Never that ; ^

Pretty sure they are planning some dumb shit together to go viral
Old 10-30-2015, 07:44 AM   #10
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Doubt it, Ron has too much class to do that.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:28 AM   #11
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i hope he says it, i love it when white guys say it
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:42 PM   #12
NatGeografik

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
Daylyt stays coonin'
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatGeografik View Post
Daylyt stays coonin'
U aint neva lie.. Daylyt is a fucking coon for this dumb shit.

No self respecting black man would allow himself to be used as a tool by a white supremacist to promote racism, smdh.

Threads like this and opinions herein are why I don't fuck with this gay ass site. People here are mostly a bunch of kotd sycophants and racism apologists.

But anyway, daylyt NEVER has direct material. Everything he says is in some abstract metaphor or or pun. Meanwhile Ron (a confirmed white racist, supremacist that has started/been involved in white supremacy gangs and Gang activity) just says flat out the wildest shit he can come up with. Daylyt's playing himself for a clown again, but this time the stakes are higher because he's being used as an instrument to promote racism, attract more racists into a culture where they are not welcome, and to galavanize the already existing racism element in a culture created by people of color.

It's ridiculous how so many of you draw the line at "nigger" when Ron has said and done way more racists and harmful shit that people laugh off. And Ron isnt even joking. Watch his battle with ncredable. Dude is making ZERO jokes, he legit trying to "real talk" rounds about the plight of a white nationalist. I can't wrap my head around why so many of you people think this is a joke. You realize that on websites like stormfront.org and other racist white nationalists sites the word "nigger" is banned? You think that makes them any less racist or that the things they say and do any less harmful to society?

I swear man, you kotd nerds are the worst. Fuck all of you for raping a culture that doesn't belong to you. Shout out to all my real folks here tho, you know who you are.

vroooom vrooooom

Last edited by 6000GP; 10-30-2015 at 05:41 PM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:41 PM   #14
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i hope he does and really gets killed for it tbh

man would that go viral, right??
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #15
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

No self respecting black man would allow himself to be used as a tool by a white supremacist to promote racism, smdh.

Threads like this and opinions herein are why I don't fuck with this gay ass site. People here are mostly a bunch of kotd sycophants and racism apologists.

But anyway, daylyt NEVER has direct material. Everything he says is in some abstract metaphor or or pun. Meanwhile Ron (a confirmed white racist, supremacist that has started/been involved in white supremacy gangs and Gang activity) just says flat out the wildest shit he can come up with. Daylyt's playing himself for a clown again, but this time the stakes are higher because he's being used as an instrument to promote racism, attract more racists into a culture where they are not welcome, and to galavanize the already existing racism element in a culture created by people of color.

It's ridiculous how so many of you draw the line at "nigger" when Ron has said and done way more racists and harmful shit that people laugh off. And Ron isnt even joking. Watch his battle with ncredable. Dude is making ZERO jokes, he legit trying to "real talk" rounds about the plight of a white nationalist. I can't wrap my head around why so many of you people think this is a joke. You realize that on websites like stormfront.org and other racist white nationalists sites the word "nigger" is banned? You think that makes them any less racist or that the things they say and do any less harmful to society?

I swear man, you kotd nerds are the worst. Fuck all of you for raping a culture that doesn't belong to you. Shout out to all my real folks here tho, you know who you are.

vroooom vrooooom
I generally thought you were reaching when you said there was a racist undercurrent in battle rap, but here we are in a thread where several people have said they want to see Caddy call Day a "nigger". SMH
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:49 PM   #16
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I generally thought you were reaching when you said there was a racist undercurrent in battle rap, but here we are in a thread where several people have said they want to see Caddy call Day a "nigger". SMH
lol u still dont get it do u

@6000GP is so on point

cadalack ron has said that if this was 50 yearsa go hed push a black rapper off the rafters

that along with countless other things ron has said is so much worse then just calling a black person a nigger.. nigger is just a word

the word "nigger" is just a distraction
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #17
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
lol u still dont get it do u

@6000GP is so on point

cadalack ron has said that if this was 50 yearsa go hed push a black rapper off the rafters

that along with countless other things ron has said is so much worse then just calling a black person a nigger.. nigger is just a word

the word "nigger" is just a distraction
Oh I believed it with Ron, I just thought people liked him in spite of it. I gave people too much credit
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #18
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

vroooom vrooooom

Wow, this was on point and powerful

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:19 PM   #19
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I nominate @6000GP for a mod position on this site.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:01 PM   #20
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This battle...

Eh. @6000GP said it best. Don't agree with every thing he said, but why does this battle need to happen? The more discomfort people show towards this kind of racism, the more it happens. Like, is it really appealing to push the buttons of people who don't like racism? If they wanted to do this battle right, Malcolm C would get to spit his round and they'd have some sort of crucifixion of the klan member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:01 PM   #21
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
White people are the only people that can stop racism
Racism and racial theater is all fun for them. Having a bad day, feeling bad buddy?
Just go out and mistreat non-whites - have a blast. I mean, what are they gonna do?
they are niggers
Sure, lets hope Caddy Ron, really gives it to that weird darkie, and its even cooler if Ron talks in our white code language. Willie Lynch, 14th amendment, 3/5ths human, compare him to feces.
They won't know - niggers don't read and even they do, they can't comprehend
This is great for white genetic survival

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-30-2015, 09:16 PM   #22
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
wouldnt be a caddy ron thread without 6000 tears.

its either gonna end with Caddy Ron being converted to islam or gettin jumped. I can't see this going any other way.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #23
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
wouldnt be a caddy ron thread without 6000 tears.

its either gonna end with Caddy Ron being converted to islam or gettin jumped. I can't see this going any other way.
No way,
Caddy is the safest man in Battle Rap.
No Blacks would dare violate their master.
They would hit a J Dose, BC, or Serius, before they go against the White God from Valhalla

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-30-2015, 10:01 PM   #24
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
No way,
They would hit a J Dose, BC, or Serius, before they go against the White God from Valhalla
crazy how the internet always knows better than a crowd full of minorities right?
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:08 PM   #25
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
crazy how the internet always knows better than a crowd full of minorities right?
racism white supremacy

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-31-2015, 01:51 AM   #26
theTruth
voice of reason

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
theTruth is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
No way,
Jakes love for Esau.
theTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:11 AM   #27
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Doubt it, Ron has too much class to do that.
he shot up gatorade in a battle with sub 100,000 views and you think calling someone a racial slur as a klansman outfit is out of his range of class? motherfucker for caddy ron that's a tuesday

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:24 AM   #28
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
he shot up gatorade in a battle with sub 100,000 views and you think calling someone a racial slur as a klansman outfit is out of his range of class? motherfucker for caddy ron that's a tuesday
Of course I don't think that, but I understand the confusion. Re-read my comment but picture this guy saying it.