Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Math taking back to back L's on twitter to caustic and surf

Old 09-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #1
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
Math taking back to back L's on twitter to caustic and surf

Nah @MatHHOFFA is done. His greatest battle is his self now..

@JustCaustic if I'm done you never started lol

@Math I headlined 1 of the biggest cards this year and u still icing ur face from when diz knocked all the talent out of u

@JustCaustic u know why u never been that popular.... cuz u suck! Comedy is ur road bro! factz... Bigg K almost slapped the fuck outta u

@Math I'll take almost over actually getting the shit knocked out of me every time ����

@JustCaustic i would love to hear those Diz lines u got in person...

@Math Math like "if I can beat caustic up and people will care about my career again"����

@JustCaustic U finallu headlined tho! thats dope! u only been battling 15 years.... #progress

@Math I started watching you bro bro

@JustCaustic more things to say that u wouldnt in person... pusssssy

@Math u rely on physicality cause ur writing ran out of steam years ago tho. If I suck u gonna have to prove it w bars

@JustCaustic why am i talking to this bum ass nigga?... oh im bored lol

@Math Easy to be bored when you stop getting booked ����

@JustCaustic u right! thats why i been more popular more paid n dead or alive im a legend... u a bum ass nigga step ya game up pussy

@Math You woulda been a legend if you stopped in 2011

@JustCaustic ok im done w ya bum ass... u type like u got a cock in ya mouth

@Math You know what that's like or what? I don't get the correlation

@Math That's some weird ass shit to say fr tho ����✌✌✌

10 minutes later

@Math Hope nobody booked u to battle smh

@Tsu_Surf lmaoooooo i didnt forget u got 30ed ya last solo boy... niggas was walking out on u bro

Calicoe or Ttop ??
WHO KILLED @MatHHOFFA WORSE?

@Tsu_Surf i was letting u live n do ya music thing... might have to body u one more time
@Math You shouldn't have been in a zipped up body bag TWICE in ya career for NO REASON....
Like 30' balled TWICE. #NotVetShit

@Tsu_Surf maaaaan stfu with ya wack ass... u the new freeway bro... all ya songs sound like u crying! Lmaooooooo

@Tsu_Surf lets be real Cal n T Top caught a lucky one cuz of personal shit... whats ur excuse for Charlie DNA n Verb bro?!

Last edited by BigNeck; 09-07-2016 at 01:25 AM.
BigNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:31 AM   #2
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Math has a point on Surf lol.

Surf has an entire day dedicated to his 3-0 massacre loss to Charlie Clips.

Math has NEVER been beaten that badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:33 AM   #3
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:34 AM   #4
BigNeck

BigNeck is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post

Honestly, it seems like he's being antagonized left and right. It was like surf saw that caustic started with him and as soon as they stopped he chimes in. It's weird. He really doesn't seem like a bad guy. Just so happens he fucked up on camera twice and has to live with it.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:40 AM   #5
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
wouldn't call these exchanges "L's"...
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:59 AM   #6
PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I was about to laugh hysterically, but oh shit it's an actual site once you fix the typo.

http://mathhoffa.com/

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:11 AM   #7
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Yea, and I almost forgot until this reminded me that I actually DO wanna see math vs surf. Back when the 'audi boom ghostwriting for surf' shit was going on, math was tryin hella hard to get his attention...

And then there was also this..

And then the buzz just went away. Tbr, I can't think of a better battle for the 2 of them right now... Anyone know what the SM6 card is looking like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuha View Post
wouldn't call these exchanges "L's"...
Nah, not really. The surf exchange is the only interesting part imo.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:25 AM   #8
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I'm dead.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:24 AM   #9
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Lol at this fool Caustic thinking he's good because he headlined world Dom. The nigga got 3-0'd. Is that really something to boast about. He been taking L's left right and centre lately. His only notable win recently would be Soul and Soul was garbage in that battle.

Ain't no way Caustic would talk all this wild shit to Maths face. Hoffa would rock him!
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:55 AM   #10
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Caustic is a cornball who imitates what the cool kids do. But the nerdbirds will continue letting him get away with it. Very strange.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:00 AM   #11
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
Caustic is a cornball who imitates what the cool kids do. But the nerdbirds will continue letting him get away with it. Very strange.
truuuuuu

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:00 AM   #12
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Lol at this fool Caustic thinking he's good because he headlined world Dom. The nigga got 3-0'd. Is that really something to boast about. He been taking L's left right and centre lately. His only notable win recently would be Soul and Soul was garbage in that battle.

Ain't no way Caustic would talk all this wild shit to Maths face. Hoffa would rock him!
and its like.. how u gonna headline but be the 8th biggest battle on the card

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:05 AM   #13
Cristo Myth
Rehab Escape Division

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cristo Myth is not the worst person
Lies. Caustic 2-1.
Cristo Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:15 AM   #14
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo Myth View Post
Lies. Caustic 2-1.
Is that you Daniel Steffani?
Old 09-07-2016, 05:03 AM   #15
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Math 2-1 no body

Caustic vs Math confirmed for Massacre 3

#MATHHOFA
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:01 AM   #16
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Caustic with another clear L.

This loser needs to get out battle rap
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:22 AM   #17
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hmmmmm. The problem with headlining WD6 is the battle will get like 250k views absolute tops. And Math getting bodied by t top will get waaaay more.

I like Math but he fell off pretty bad. But it's probably a bad idea for those two to talk too much shit, it always seems to come before an L

Last edited by Shadowposter; 09-07-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:14 AM   #18
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Let's be honest, Caustic vs. Math makes sense for both battlers at this point. Wouldn't be surprised to see it at the next event, assuming KOTD are still fucking with Math
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:23 AM   #19
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Math on twitter: lost to Caustic, beat Surf though
Is there anyone who managed this in real battles?
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #20
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
c'mon we all know Math has a lot of respect for Caustic >fake personals
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #21
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Let's be honest, Caustic vs. Math makes sense for both battlers at this point. Wouldn't be surprised to see it at the next event, assuming KOTD are still fucking with Math
Lol how the hell does make sense for math? They're not even close to being on the same level. Plus caustic has had like 3-4 straight losses.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:34 PM   #22
Battlehogg

Quote:
Lol how the hell does make sense for math? They're not even close to being on the same level. Plus caustic has had like 3-4 straight losses.
If it went down in New York I would like to see it though lol. But there's zero chance of that ever happening
Old 09-07-2016, 04:51 PM   #23
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
If it went down in New York I would like to see it though lol. But there's zero chance of that ever happening
I hear u. It could be entertaining to see what math does face to face with someone who's been antagonzing him and is friends with his mortal enemy.

One of my biggest pet peeves about the Internet is how some people say shit that they'd never say in real life to someone's face. Shit drives me crazy tbr.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:58 AM   #24
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"@JustCaustic u know why u never been that popular.... cuz u suck! Comedy is ur road bro! factz... Bigg K almost slapped the fuck outta u

@Math I'll take almost over actually getting the shit knocked out of me every time ���� "

lmfao and thats when math shoulda known he was done
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:12 AM   #25
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
yea

math is in my mount Rushmore of battle rap but he lost both arguments here

still , I love math , he adapted to the new era better than rex , reed , Lux , all those guys ... unbeatable tbh
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 07:14 AM   #26
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
and I puck with caustic heavy but "listen to me k!!!" will be a laugh for years
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #27
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
After the T top loss I wouldn't take Caustic as he needs someone he can blow a clear win over. He needs some PG cat. WOuldn't mind seeing Math vs Caustic. I think them both at there best would produce an actual entertaining battle

Not sure where I want to see it.

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:43 AM   #28
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
After the T top loss I wouldn't take Caustic as he needs someone he can blow a clear win over. He needs some PG cat. WOuldn't mind seeing Math vs Caustic. I think them both at there best would produce an actual entertaining battle

Not sure where I want to see it.
Maybe you wouldn't take him. But your Mr Mumbles. Math would kill Caustic
Old 09-10-2016, 12:44 AM   #29
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
yea

math is in my mount Rushmore of battle rap but he lost both arguments here

still , I love math , he adapted to the new era better than rex , reed , Lux , all those guys ... unbeatable tbh
Word. Hoffa top 10 to ever do it. His run of 10 battles in 1 year against ALL top tiers and with key away battles (Ars in NJ, Hitman in STL, Pat in Toronto, Daylyt in LA) started the wave of battlers taking hella battles and making annual bread.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:22 AM   #30
PriceAintRight

Quote:
I hear u. It could be entertaining to see what math does face to face with someone who's been antagonzing him and is friends with his mortal enemy.

One of my biggest pet peeves about the Internet is how some people say shit that they'd never say in real life to someone's face. Shit drives me crazy tbr.

Caustic would never pop that shit outside of the Town. Ever. Same way we all know Diz is soft as fuck. He's never gonna shoot the one with Math. Ever.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2016, 01:36 AM   #31
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Caustic would never pop that shit outside of the Town. Ever. Same way we all know Diz is soft as fuck. He's never gonna shoot the one with Math. Ever.
Caustic not even from the town tho. He's from a place called Union city while claiming a city he's not even from, smdh This is exactly the type of shit that makes me not fuck with these people lol.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:38 AM   #32
PriceAintRight

Quote:
Caustic not even from the town tho. He's from a place called Union city while claiming a city he's not even from, smdh This is exactly the type of shit that makes me not fuck with these people lol.
fReSh coAst!!!!

Even Daylyt thinks that shit is corny.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2016, 01:52 AM   #33
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
fReSh coAst!!!!

Even Daylyt thinks that shit is corny.

I'm sayin, how do you move to Oakland after it being wild gentrified, and then try to claim it like you're from there and now you're a tough guy?

I dont like these kind of people man lmao
Old 09-10-2016, 01:54 AM   #34
PriceAintRight

Haven't you heard? Caustic moves major weight.

He told us so.

Quote:
Old 09-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #35
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
I do not deal with social media but shit like this makes me wish I did. Caustic vs Math has never been on anybody's dream card ever though.
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:10 PM   #36
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Maybe you wouldn't take him. But your Mr Mumbles. Math would kill Caustic
Even if you think Math is better. You cannot look at there recent performances and think math would KILL caustic. That is such a ridiculous idea far from the realm of reality

I think Math could edge it if he's at his best. But he aint been at his best recently.

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #37
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
Quote:

I'm sayin, how do you move to Oakland after it being wild gentrified, and then try to claim it like you're from there and now you're a tough guy?

I dont like these kind of people man lmao
hahahahahahahahahahaha
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
128514, 55357, 56834, 65533, 9996, mathhofa, notvetshit, progress