Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
TBT to when O-Red Died Vs Hitman Holla

Old 12-22-2016, 09:25 PM   #41
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
anyway, suge is pretty clearly a one of the better battlers right now. cant deny his climb. if u wanna try, ur pretty objectively wrong and should stfu with ur wack opinions

hitman vs suge is gonna be a dope battle. hitmans on som other shit tho (even tho im sure someone in this thread probably thinks hes had a 'mediocre battle rap career' or w/e else he can make up in his head) only way suge has a chance if he stays in his element.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #42
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
I don't get the Suge hate. When he's on his bully game it's always good shit. Basically him and cal are the only ones who can do it convincingly.

Hitman still a beast. Easily one of the top performers in battle rap history.
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:47 PM   #43
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
any of the main jersey guys are great when they're on. suge being no exception. remember when he wooped heartless' ass? shows u that there's levels and more to battling than just bars. that i'm the shooter and the driver in his 1st vs swave? flames. that scuba diver / uber driver shit was hot.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:49 PM   #44
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Probably just wait and see what happens.

Sumthing sumthing sumthing. HITMAN LITTLE BROTHER

My only prediction is that in a remix hitmans little brother squares up to Suge and a minor scuffle occurs. 4 minutes later they're shooting each other like normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:51 PM   #45
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
anyway, suge is pretty clearly a one of the better battlers right now. cant deny his climb. if u wanna try, ur pretty objectively wrong and should stfu with ur wack opinions

hitman vs suge is gonna be a dope battle. hitmans on som other shit tho (even tho im sure someone in this thread probably thinks hes had a 'mediocre battle rap career' or w/e else he can make up in his head) only way suge has a chance if he stays in his element.
Hitman's actually had a good career, with numerous memorable rounds and performances, unlike Suge.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:54 PM   #46
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Hitman's actually had a good career, with numerous memorable rounds and performances, unlike Suge.

look at you go

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 12-22-2016, 09:59 PM   #47
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

look at you go
What's a Suge round on par with Hitman's 1st rounds against JJDD or Surf, his 2nd against Ars or his 3rd against Red?

Old 12-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #48
brodeezy

Quote:
What's a Suge round on par with Hitman's 1st rounds against JJDD or Surf, his 2nd against Ars or his 3rd against Red?

he doesn't have any that are that good.

that doesnt mean anything to the conversation we had because the conversation wasnt "suge is better than hitman" it was "suge is better than you are saying he is"

ur all over the place scrambling to make points that either arent there or arent relevant, guy

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 12-22-2016, 10:34 PM   #49
iamHBY

Quote:
he doesn't have any that are that good.

that doesnt mean anything to the conversation we had because the conversation wasnt "suge is better than hitman" it was "suge is better than you are saying he is"

ur all over the place scrambling to make points that either arent there or arent relevant, guy
I think some people are confusing of the moment popularity for actual skill level, like when a lot of people thought Gjonaj was gonna body Diz. Also, Suge is legitimately terrible, and guys like Ice, Cal, Math, Swave and Top are better than Suge at what people say Suge's good at.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #50
brodeezy

Quote:
I think some people are confusing of the moment popularity for actual skill level, like when a lot of people thought Gjonaj was gonna body Diz. Also, Suge is legitimately terrible, and guys like Ice, Cal, Math, Swave and Top are better than Suge at what people say Suge's good at.
1. people thought gjonaj would beat diz because diz is fucking terrible. that said, that was hardly a universal opinion and not many people even paid attention to that battle outside of rmbva/talkback.

2. only a certain demographic of battle fan thought and may still think gjonaj is good.

3. ice and cal being better at what suge does (not that ice or t top do the same shit as suge. their only similarities are that they're big black dudes) does not rule out suge being good. math and swave are not relevant in 2016.

4. repeating that people are not just magically making exceptions for suge. literally no one is saying suge is good because they decided to lower their standards for him. that is made up in your head. if hes got popularity after how many years of battling its because he earned it from improving.

u dont have to think so. u can like what u like. but stop making shit up lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 12-23-2016, 01:04 AM   #51
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
Quote:
1. people thought gjonaj would beat diz because diz is fucking terrible. that said, that was hardly a universal opinion and not many people even paid attention to that battle outside of rmbva/talkback.

2. only a certain demographic of battle fan thought and may still think gjonaj is good.

3. ice and cal being better at what suge does (not that ice or t top do the same shit as suge. their only similarities are that they're big black dudes) does not rule out suge being good. math and swave are not relevant in 2016.

4. repeating that people are not just magically making exceptions for suge. literally no one is saying suge is good because they decided to lower their standards for him. that is made up in your head. if hes got popularity after how many years of battling its because he earned it from improving.

deezy let this shit go some fans just dont get how battle rap works

real niggas know and thats all that counts
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:50 AM   #52
iamHBY

Quote:

What is Suge doing better in 2016 than he was doing in 2011 or 2013? Does he have rounds with numerous crazy haymakers, or does he do really unique style or character breakdowns of his opponents?

Because it seems like there's only two real reasons why fans seem to be vastly overrating Suge.

First, him not choking and stumbling so much in as many battles (even though there's lower-profile battles in recent times where he's done that). Two, in an era where newer names seem to be more concerned with trying to "go over heads" with mediocre word association puzzles than really going after their opponents, some loud fat dude slapping the side of their opponent's thighs apparently seems to be a breath of fresh air to fans.

Trust me, if it turns out that Hitman obliterates Suge, it's not going to be surprising to me, because Suge really is painfully mediocre once you take away the pocket checking and whatnot.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:22 AM   #53
mulatto mutant

see lmfao^

"does he have rounds with numerous crazy haymakers"

jesus christ
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
Old 12-23-2016, 02:36 AM   #54
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post
see lmfao^

"does he have rounds with numerous crazy haymakers"

jesus christ
How has Shotgun Suge improved in recent memory, compared to where he was around 2011-2013? Does he have a particular signature round like how other notable battlers do, does he do anything particular thing better than anyone else?
Old 12-23-2016, 02:43 AM   #55
iamHBY

Anyways, to bring this back on topic, Hitman's 3rd is the best version of the O-Red in St. Louis story, no debating.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:03 AM   #56
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
They dont book me if the venue don't hold a thousand and thats real

Last edited by Peter Reveen; 12-23-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:04 AM   #57
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hitman hasn't battled for a while ,actually doesen't like suge , will not be pocket checked and the fact this has been set up a few times leads me to believe he should easily win. but he could easily have a fire first and fade but suge doesen't really have consitency over 3 rounds anyways more often than not
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:12 AM   #58
mulatto mutant

Quote:
How has Shotgun Suge improved in recent memory, compared to where he was around 2011-2013? Does he have a particular signature round like how other notable battlers do, does he do anything particular thing better than anyone else?
1st vs saga, 1st vs t top, and his 1st and 3rd vs brizz have all gotten at least a dozen playbacks by myself
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
Old 12-23-2016, 03:19 AM   #59
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post
1st vs saga, 1st vs t top, and his 1st and 3rd vs brizz have all gotten at least a dozen playbacks by myself
So these are the rounds you'd show someone that's never seen a Shotgun Suge battle before, to show them what you consider to be Suge's best work?
Old 12-23-2016, 07:23 AM   #60
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
"If it's war it's war they shoot at us and we buckin back
On his block big as weapon ain't no tuckin that
I shoot it go blaaaw they duckin like what the fuck was that"

Suge is like Cincy that year they were undefeated in College Football and cried about not making the Championship game then lost to Florida by like 30 in their bowl game

I say that to say "it looks like you're on that level until you face someone really on that level and it gets ugly" -Lwig
u like tebow, get cut after a goodyear but im not slashin tires
put a dot on his team like the band before u see urban meyer
nig*a im higher, got catholic girls puffin L's and they off that E&J brandy
when i let the safety go, you wont know whether im playin for tampa or coachin cincinatti!!!!

thats how u do a real reach btw
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:55 PM   #61
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Suge is definitely not trash, he has a style all his own and it's been working as of late. Will be a fun battle to watch.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:04 AM   #62
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
They dont book me if the venue don't hold a thousand and thats real
that popped up in my head today, how do you have haymakers during face offs lmaoooo
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 02:41 AM   #63
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
that popped up in my head today, how do you have haymakers during face offs lmaoooo
Ye they he go I'm an allstar AND YOU THE NIGGA THAT GET ME WATER GET ME SOME WATER REEEEDD

i just watched the face off the other day, ored was not ready.
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:45 AM   #64
mulatto mutant

More haymakers than most rounds nowadays

"Bring me the water red"

"They don't BOOK ME if the venue don't hold a thousand"

"That's a GRINDTIME ROUND"
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
Old 01-15-2017, 04:01 AM   #65
brodeezy

hitman is electrifyin as fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote: