Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Hitman Holla Debates Chris Unbias and Fan Callers Live on AFR @ 6pm est

Old 08-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Hitman Holla Debates Chris Unbias and Fan Callers Live on AFR @ 6pm est

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfansradio
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 10:15 PM   #2
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
by debates, do you mean "they just gon' yell about their personal views and get nowhere" like usual on AFR

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 10:25 PM   #3
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
this will be uploaded to youtube anyways like all of angryfan's content
Old 08-15-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
by debates, do you mean "they just gon' yell about their personal views and get nowhere" like usual on AFR
Nah, I meant what I said, but you dont have to listen if you don't want. Just thought I'd share the info for the real ones that wanna participate in the live discussion.

Btw, phone number: (516) 387-1883
Old 08-15-2016, 10:31 PM   #5
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
tbh, this is the most civil discussion to happen on AFR.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 10:52 PM   #6
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Nah, I meant what I said, but you dont have to listen if you don't want. Just thought I'd share the info for the real ones that wanna participate in the live discussion.

Btw, phone number: (516) 387-1883
nah i'm into that ignorant ass podcast shit man i rarely listen if it's not just chaos and mad people wylin on eachother word to taxstone

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 10:59 PM   #7
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
i wonder what's being debated
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 11:01 PM   #8
Rtongsta

Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
i wonder what's being debated

Last edited by Rtongsta; 08-16-2016 at 03:44 AM.
Rtongsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:43 AM   #9
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
AFM radio >>>>
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:54 AM   #10
Rtongsta

youtube video is now out (part 1):

Old 08-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #11
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
I fux with Angryfan idgaf
Old 08-16-2016, 09:48 AM   #12
Rtongsta

Part 1 recap:

Chris Unbias' points (he's also playing devil's advocate):
URL doesnt have Stage 48 / Webster Hall / Irving Plaza anymore. Can't sell out big venues.
URL doesnt like PPV cuz of bootlegs, since PPV was the only way to pay for lux vs clips and hollow vs clips.
URL doesnt like top tiers taking battles on smaller leagues for less money.
URL should be able to book hitman cuz a sponsor already gave him 7500 to battle tay roc (which hasnt happened)
Expesnive battles cost $, and doesnt always workout, look at what Hollow vs Lux did to U-Dubb.
Suge feels slighted making $7000 knowing his opponent is asking for $30 000, driving his price up.

Hitman's points:
URL blocked the battle twice (once on his own battle league, once on Gorilla Warfare) and didn't set the battle up.
URL and I have only talked twice in 2 years. Once they asked me to do a battle for 10K, turned it down. 2nd time they asked me what my price was, I told em 30K. Nothing else.
URL doesnt need PPV, I think they can make 45 000 if they sell 150 stage passes at a price of $300.
URL needs to pay me more because they've paid top-tier battlers around this amount before. I want leagues to charge me for their top dollar. Go-Rilla Warfare has paid a battler $4000 as their (previous) max, so $15K is their "max". Uses the analogy of a millionaire losing 100K (10 percent) vs somebody with 60K losing 30K (50 percent).
Didn't battle tay roc on URL since the contract said on EBL, not URL. Harry (the sponsor) wanted the battle moved to URL, but didn't want to pay the extra $. Instead of following through with the battle on EBL, Harry just ate the $7500.
It doesn't matter what the opponent is making, only that you're getting your highest cheque. I.e. if I battled Jay-Z who asked for 1 million, I shouldnt be able to ask for the same price. Even if there's a $23 000 difference between what me and Suge would have made, that's what each of us as a battler (individuals) are worth.

Last edited by Rtongsta; 08-16-2016 at 09:55 AM.
Rtongsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:34 PM   #13
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Fire show last night... I got a feeling the battle is gonna get booked.. Clips vs Cal, Rex vs K Shine, and Hitman vs Suge is a nice 3 it would be hard for that card to disappoint in terms of hype regardless of the other 2 matchups hopefully the battlers all show up
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 08:39 PM   #14
IKNOWALL

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
IKNOWALL is not the worst person
Hitman is wrong and now crying to the fans he should take 15 or 20k from URL and battle period he has terrible biz sense
IKNOWALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 08:46 PM   #15
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKNOWALL View Post
Hitman is wrong and now crying to the fans he should take 15 or 20k from URL and battle period he has terrible biz sense
Lol wrong about what?
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 08:50 PM   #16
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Lol wrong about what?
He is going about this the wrong way. He is trying to tell someone how much to pay him based on what he thinks he is worth, based on how he thinks the tickets should be priced. Not only that he is charging URL way more than any other league. You are worth what people are willing to pay you. Nobody is willing to pay him $30,000 to battle. He needs and wants the battle more than URL.

It is not a great to negotiate in public either.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:57 PM   #17
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
He is going about this the wrong way. He is trying to tell someone how much to pay him based on what he thinks he is worth, based on how he thinks the tickets should be priced. Not only that he is charging URL way more than any other league. You are worth what people are willing to pay you. Nobody is willing to pay him $30,000 to battle. He needs and wants the battle more than URL.

It is not a great to negotiate in public either.
I agree with the premise of loyalty to url and don't like how niggas charge smack more than other leagues.. I don't feel like you ever should tax the plug after all they've done for all of the biggest names in battle rap...

But Hitman said he'd come down to 25k on this interview and I do agree with Hitman on one thing. If they've already given lux, hollow, and clips more than 30k (which has basically been confirmed at this point throughout interviews with them and ppl close to url) there is no way I can say Hitman doesn't deserve that or more because he has definitely brought the most traffic to url out of any battler
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 09:06 PM   #18
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
I agree with the premise of loyalty to url and don't like how niggas charge smack more than other leagues.. I don't feel like you ever should tax the plug after all they've done for all of the biggest names in battle rap...

But Hitman said he'd come down to 25k on this interview and I do agree with Hitman on one thing. If they've already given lux, hollow, and clips more than 30k (which has basically been confirmed at this point throughout interviews with them and ppl close to url) there is no way I can say Hitman doesn't deserve that or more because he has definitely brought the most traffic to url out of any battler
I hear you and I agree. One thing in particular that Hitman said that I wasnt feeling is his reasoning behind charging all the other smaller leagues less money. Basically, he seems to think that because URL has more money than GW he should charge URL a higher price. I think that's kinda crazy cuz it'd be like two people are buying the same pair of shoes but person A gets charged $50, and person B gets charged $250 just because person B has more money. I don't get that.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:09 PM   #19
IKNOWALL

Quote:

You deserve what someone is willing to pay you. He doesn't deserve 30 because nobody is willing to pay him 30. Also we are talking different circumstances and different venues.

People get caught up in views and that is not what is most important to URL. What is most important to URL is ticket sales. 1 mil views is like 10 GA tickets to a big event
Old 08-16-2016, 09:12 PM   #20
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
I hear you and I agree. One thing in particular that Hitman said that I wasnt feeling is his reasoning behind charging all the other smaller leagues less money. Basically, he seems to think that because URL has more money than GW he should charge URL a higher price. I think that's kinda crazy cuz it'd be like two people are buying the same pair of shoes but person A gets charged $50, and person B gets charged $250 just because person B has more money. I don't get that.
I personally agree with that coming from someone who values loyalty highly! I would never charge url more if they helped put me on.

Hitman's point tho was more about being the highest or one of the highest paid wherever he is at. So the most clips made on gorilla warfare is 10k so Hitman was basically saying that's what they are willing to pay for the "best" battlers in the world.. If smack has shown that he will pay 30-40k for the best battlers than Hitman feels that's what he should get if that makes sense...

So it's not about the number so much as it is being paid as an elite battler on that platform
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #21
IKNOWALL

Anybody willing to take $15,00 instead of 20 of $25 for the same amount of work and a much better "look" is not good at buisness
Old 08-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #22
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
You deserve what someone is willing to pay you. He doesn't deserve 30 because nobody is willing to pay him 30. Also we are talking different circumstances and different venues.

People get caught up in views and that is not what is most important to URL. What is most important to URL is ticket sales. 1 mil views is like 10 GA tickets to a big event
I agree with that and realize the leagues don't make as much as people think off the views but the views Represent the traffic(views, ticket sales, ect) Hitman brings to the league and if Smack is willing to Pay 40k to lux and 35k to hollow he doesn't really have a reason not to pay Hitman in that same ballpark. Whether you think he is as good or not he definitely brings as many people through the doors as any battler on url if not more
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 09:20 PM   #23
IKNOWALL

Quote:
I agree with that and realize the leagues don't make as much as people think off the views but the views Represent the traffic(views, ticket sales, ect) Hitman brings to the league and if Smack is willing to Pay 40k to lux and 35k to hollow he doesn't really have a reason not to pay Hitman in that same ballpark. Whether you think he is as good or not he definitely brings as many people through the doors as any battler on url if not more
So an event in Harlem Hitman brings the same to the table as Lux and Clips who are from Harlem?

And again those were different circumstances there were bigger venues and sometimes even PPV. That is not the case this time. I am going to guess you are a little young and have never ran a major concert or event?

Last edited by IKNOWALL; 08-16-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #24
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
SMH....

Nigga.

They were doing ppv and had a bigger venue when they paid Hollow & Lux.

It's not that hard to understand they wouldn't be able to pay Hitman what he wants right now, when they have neither at the moment. They lost the bigger NYC venues and don't do ppv.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #25
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
So an event in Harlem Hitman brings the same to the table as Lux and Clips who are from Harlem?

And again those were different circumstances there were bigger venues and sometimes even PPV. That is not the case this time? I am going to guess you are a little young and have never ran a major concert or event.
Hitman has headlined two sold out summer madnesses in New York already and him vs suge is one of the most demanded battles in url history and I don't think ppl in New York were as excited to see Clips (who had been super lackluster the previous 3 battles) vs lux (who was coming off a bad loss to Mook) and yet they spent 65k on that battle alone.. Suge vs Hitman is definitely in higher demand even in ny and would only cost 35k..

And Im assuming neither of us have ever ran a major event lol
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 09:31 PM   #26
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Hitman has headlined two sold out summer madnesses in New York already and him vs suge is one of the most demanded battles in url history and I don't think ppl in New York were as excited to see Clips (who had been super lackluster the previous 3 battles) vs lux (who was coming off a bad loss to Mook) and yet they spent 65k on that battle alone.. Suge vs Hitman is definitely in higher demand even in ny and would only cost 35k..

And Im assuming neither of us have ever ran a major event lol
Well you dont get the power of clips or Lux at the time you also dont get Venus size. How many people a venue can hold and PPV impacts the money that can be made a ton. You would guess wrong I have run major events. I have paid more for a performer than SMACK ever has.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:37 PM   #27
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Well you dont get the power of clips or Lux at the time you also dont get Venus size. How many people a venue can hold and PPV impacts the money that can be made a ton. You would guess wrong I have run major events. I have paid more for a performer than SMACK ever has.
Hitman's worth and whether smack can recoup it are two different things tho...

I get that without ppv and a bigger venue size smack can't recoup the same return.

But that means Smack can't afford hitman's worth not that Hitman isn't worth it..

Example if I'm Stephen Curry and I see Bron just signed for 3 years 100mil and I'm in that tier so I ask for 3 years 90mil...

If a team doesn't have the cap room to sign me for that it doesn't mean I'm not worth it... Just means they can't afford Steph

There is no way lux is worth 15k more than Hitman it's up for url to generate the money to pay him
Quote:

Last edited by LukeWaltonisGoat; 08-16-2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:40 PM   #28
LukeWaltonisGoat

@Topgunz ^^^
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 10:15 PM   #29
LukeWaltonisGoat

@6000GP did I just catch a clear 2-1^^^ it's been crickets for a minute
Quote:

Old 08-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #30
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I have paid more for a performer than SMACK ever has.
who it was
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:22 PM   #31
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
@6000GP did I just catch a clear 2-1^^^ it's been crickets for a minute
Lol I mean, if Hitman wants to overcharge the folks he came up with and give everyone else the player price, then that's his prerogative. Again, to me, charging different prices to different people for the same product/service seems kinda funnystyle to me. I hear what you're saying tho.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:57 AM   #32
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Lol I mean, if Hitman wants to overcharge the folks he came up with and give everyone else the player price, then that's his prerogative. Again, to me, charging different prices to different people for the same product/service seems kinda funnystyle to me. I hear what you're saying tho.
All I'm saying is he is worth as much as lux/clips
Quote:

Old 08-17-2016, 03:37 AM   #33
Rtongsta

Quote:
it's funny style but I see his point. He gonna charge the richer leagues (URL) the bigger price than the "poorer" leagues cuz that way he's still perceived as a top-tier battler $-wise on a per-leageu basis.

He sees Gracie's 15 000 as a huge compliment since she's never paid anybody near that number before (almost 4X the highest paid GW battler), and Smack's offer of 10 000 as pure disrespect since URL has paid other battles 3X as much (multiple times)
Old 08-17-2016, 04:05 PM   #34
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
You are only partly worth what people pay you
You are also worth what you are willing to accept.

Also it seemed that Hitman was willing to negotiate but URL didn't try to do that
One thing I am confused is that the leagues are only seeming to try one way to pay. THey just pay out of hand. I think leagues need to look at all avenues that they can offer rappers and look at more ways to do it.
And Im sorrry as events are getting better URL need to find a way to get involved in PPV. Especially because they only have events in NY I am sure they have a huge stack of fans outside of NY that would love the live experience.

I think Hitman wanted to show he was not being the hard headed one
Hope the battle gets to go down

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 11:59 PM   #35
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Hitman's worth and whether smack can recoup it are two different things tho...

I get that without ppv and a bigger venue size smack can't recoup the same return.

But that means Smack can't afford hitman's worth not that Hitman isn't worth it..

Example if I'm Stephen Curry and I see Bron just signed for 3 years 100mil and I'm in that tier so I ask for 3 years 90mil...

If a team doesn't have the cap room to sign me for that it doesn't mean I'm not worth it... Just means they can't afford Steph

There is no way lux is worth 15k more than Hitman it's up for url to generate the money to pay him
NICE TRY nerd you are wrong. Hitman is worht what someone is willing to pay him.

There is no cap in battle rap. At least use a better sport analogy like baseball.

Its not that SMACK is not willing to pay him 30k nobody is willing to pay him 30k. There for he is not worth 30k.

Lux is worth what people are willing to pay him. Lux has gotten 30 K from smack so at the time he was worht 30k. The man got like 80k from UW so at that time he was worth 80K
Old 08-18-2016, 12:08 AM   #36
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
NICE TRY nerd you are wrong. Hitman is worht what someone is willing to pay him.

There is no cap in battle rap. At least use a better sport analogy like baseball.

Its not that SMACK is not willing to pay him 30k nobody is willing to pay him 30k. There for he is not worth 30k.

Lux is worth what people are willing to pay him. Lux has gotten 30 K from smack so at the time he was worht 30k. The man got like 80k from UW so at that time he was worth 80K
There's two sayings that are wrong

1. You are worth whatever you feel you're worth
2. You are worth what someone is willing to pay you

Someone was willing to pay lux 80k and that put the league out of business so clearly he wasn't worth that because he couldn't recoup what he was paid

Also Beasley told Hitman that he was worth the 30k Hitman was asking for he simply told Hitman that they don't know if they have it
Quote:

Last edited by LukeWaltonisGoat; 08-18-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2016, 12:38 AM   #37
IKNOWALL

Quote:
There's two sayings that are wrong

1. You are worth whatever you feel you're worth
2. You are worth what someone is willing to pay you

Someone was willing to pay lux 80k and that put the league out of business so clearly he wasn't worth that because he couldn't recoup what he was paid

Also Beasley told Hitman that he was worth the 30k Hitman was asking for he simply told Hitman that they don't know if they have it
Actually he was worth it he got paid it. You are worth what somebody is willing to pay you. They didnt make a good business move.

According to hitman he said that. IF Hitman was worth 30k why wont anybody pay him that ?
Old 08-18-2016, 12:46 AM   #38
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Actually he was worth it he got paid it. You are worth what somebody is willing to pay you. They didnt make a good business move.

According to hitman he said that. IF Hitman was worth 30k why wont anybody pay him that ?
So you don't believe him and Beasley had a convo where Beasley said that he agrees Hitman should get that? And we will see is all I can say I would bet a lot of money that he's gonna be on sm so according to you we will know if he's worth it in a month
Quote:

Old 08-18-2016, 12:09 PM   #39
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Hitman isnt wrong to want the money other top tiers have been paid. With url struggling to get venues its unrealistic though. He needs to lower his price for a smaller venue, some good points made either side

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:33 PM   #40
IKNOWALL

Quote:
So you don't believe him and Beasley had a convo where Beasley said that he agrees Hitman should get that? And we will see is all I can say I would bet a lot of money that he's gonna be on sm so according to you we will know if he's worth it in a month
If he is on SM then whatever SMACK pays him he is worth