Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Interview Serius jones says jimz used fake personals and is tired of the math sucka punch bars

Old 07-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #1
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
hiphopisreal.com has seen da-feet
Serius jones says jimz used fake personals and is tired of the math sucka punch bars

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
Caught up with Serius Jones at Blood Sweat & Tiers 4 In New York, NY

In this segment Serius Jones recaps his battle vs Jimz and says Jimz used fake angles on him and his tired of battle rappers using the same Math Hoffa sucka punch angle on him. I think Jimz could of been more successful battling me coming with original creative bars. That shit is old, how many times can a battle rapper use the same angles against me???

Do you agree with Serius Jones when he says battle rappers should use a different angles besides the sucka punch from Math Hoffa when they battle him???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe To Our Channel!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
Old 07-12-2016, 12:31 AM   #2
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you're tired of getting punched in the face bars dont get punched in the face
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:45 AM   #3
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
HA----HAH HAH, I don't watch jones battles but I'm more surprised he doesn't hear bars about how he staged an incident in where he insinuated that he got revenge on math

unless someone retaliates in a true fashion I don't think they will ever hear the end of so said situation
Old 07-12-2016, 02:20 AM   #4
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
More dope titles in this bitch
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 02:45 PM   #5
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
HA----HAH HAH, I don't watch jones battles but I'm more surprised he doesn't hear bars about how he staged an incident in where he insinuated that he got revenge on math

unless someone retaliates in a true fashion I don't think they will ever hear the end of so said situation
Lol, I like Jones, but THIS ^^^..."Not my blood, people..." *pans down to tiny droplet of dried blood on the bottom of his shirt*
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #6
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Lol, I like Jones, but THIS ^^^..."Not my blood, people..." *pans down to tiny droplet of dried blood on the bottom of his shirt*
Haha I don't dislike jones but that video was the single corniest thing in the history of battle rap outside of Knamelis... As if the blood on the shirt was equal to video proof of him getting knocked out lol I feel bad for him tho getting knocked out doesn't make you a hoe but I feel like he wants his respect back so bad after that incident
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #7
GMajor

GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Haha I don't dislike jones but that video was the single corniest thing in the history of battle rap outside of Knamelis... As if the blood on the shirt was equal to video proof of him getting knocked out lol I feel bad for him tho getting knocked out doesn't make you a hoe but I feel like he wants his respect back so bad after that incident
Ha, true story fam. Really the only way he coulda saved face is (1) if the Miami story actually happened AND (2) his boys filmed it. Math's version of the Miami thing was hilarious though, so shit was a double L for Jonesy.

I still got love for Serius (and Math) though...at least he has that paper that says cops arrested him with $29,000 on his person. Bet Math doesn't have one of those!
Old 07-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #8
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Ha, true story fam. Really the only way he coulda saved face is (1) if the Miami story actually happened AND (2) his boys filmed it. Math's version of the Miami thing was hilarious though, so shit was a double L for Jonesy.

I still got love for Serius (and Math) though...at least he has that paper that says cops arrested him with $29,000 on his person. Bet Math doesn't have one of those!
Haha for sure and yeah I fuck with em both too math more as a battler and Serius more just as a person lol

And yeah paperwork is never a bad rebuttal. Did you get the ppv?
Quote:

Old 07-12-2016, 06:36 PM   #9
GMajor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Haha for sure and yeah I fuck with em both too math more as a battler and Serius more just as a person lol

And yeah paperwork is never a bad rebuttal. Did you get the ppv?
Nah man, the card looked crazy though...and feedback sounds positive. The clips Rapgrid put up are kinda dope (K brought some jokes...ShowOff said something like "purposely step on crack, to make sure I never again have to see my mama back broke".....at first I was like "nahhhhh", but after i let it marinate for a 2nd that shit is live af).
Old 07-12-2016, 06:43 PM   #10
LukeWaltonisGoat

Yeah that shit is fire!!! and yeah I heard the event went smooth I'll probably just wait until they come out. I just wanted to hear the battles scored from someone who's opinion I actually respect
@GMajor
Quote:

Last edited by LukeWaltonisGoat; 07-12-2016 at 06:55 PM.