Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Are yall really surprised that Pat bitched up like that???


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Are yall really surprised that Pat bitched up like that???

how come?? pat BEEN showing hoe tendencies

1. the first time we saw pat bitch up was vs arsonal when he let ars walk all over him, disrespect him outside of the battle and talk through his rounds. he was clearly nervous vs ars, cause that was the first time he ever had to deal with someone in his face like that.

not saying ars is some real street dude, but pat didnt know him like that and he was clearly intimidated

and no his situation with marv won doesnt make him tough at all, marv is a steve urkel ass dude, not nearly as aggressive as arsonal

2. all that shit that happened with hollohan/charron. hollohan was going to expose pat for having a snitch in his crew. hollo knows pat better then anyone in this battle rap shit, and he clearly doesnt respect him at all if he was going to do some shit like that.

he knew that pat wouldnt do shit about it.

pat had to get his daddy organik to step in and kick hollohan off stage so that he wouldnt be exposed

pat stay is clearly a big for nothing ass bitch

he does all this tough guy shit vs guys like marv won and 5'5 nils. wet willying dudes in battles and shit

but when calicoe is pushing his face around he just wants to stand there and let it happen
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
r00k_is_rap
Registered User
 
r00k_is_rap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 611
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
Calicoe might not get another battle for a long time after getting bodied so badly and looking silly by drinking too much

3-0 pat

3-0 liquor
__________________
-Favorite 5-

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:01 PM   #3
erfworm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 842
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Pat should have wet willyd Calicoe and all his boys! Shook aasss mark!
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:01 PM   #4
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
Calicoe might not get another battle for a long time after getting bodied so badly and looking silly by drinking too much

3-0 pat

3-0 liquor
someone take rooks shoelaces... he is not taking this well at all smh...

i almost wish cal woukd not have scared pat like that... these kids are going nuts right now
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:02 PM   #5
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff
 
ICeeZeeI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Over Der
Posts: 4,443
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Been saying this all day long
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
To add on to the thread:

dudes that have been in real situations before know how a person is acting when they are shook, body language never lies

look at pat stay, even when he is rapping... even in the first round, he is spazzing and twitching, moving around all crazy, his mouth is shaking, cant stand still, eyes wide all crazy

meanwhile cal is just standing there completely unphased staring pat dead in the eye

then look at pat when cal is rapping, avoiding eye contact, nodding nervous af, moving back and forth

calicoe: "FUCK NOVA SCOTIA"

pat: "cmon darkside say sumthin... we animals in nova scotia cmon say sumthin" *his crew is dead quiet*

lmfaoo
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:24 PM   #7
CollarboneSnap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,648
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
i feel genuinely weird that you'd make two long posts about this
__________________
Then put on the same condom I wore last night
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:28 PM   #8
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarboneSnap View Post
i feel genuinely weird that you'd make two long posts about this
then why u posting here, u like feeling "weird" faggot???

fuck outta my thread
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:31 PM   #9
CollarboneSnap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,648
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
then why u posting here, u like feeling "weird" faggot???

fuck outta my thread
__________________
Then put on the same condom I wore last night
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:37 PM   #10
nixstix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
do you spend all day thinking about this
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:39 PM   #11
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
do you spend all day thinking about this
yea whenever im not busy fuckin ur mom, lil sister or dead grannys grave
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:41 PM   #12
nixstix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 345
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
yea whenever im not busy fuckin ur mom, lil sister or dead grannys grave
wow harsh

i dont have a sister though and both my grannies are alive and well
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:42 PM   #13
CollarboneSnap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,648
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
yea whenever im not busy fuckin ur mom, lil sister or dead grannys grave
so just always then
__________________
Then put on the same condom I wore last night
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:51 PM   #14
Flamazide
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 695
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
Calicoe might not get another battle for a long time after getting bodied so badly and looking silly by drinking too much

3-0 pat

3-0 liquor
Nah, this battle doesn't really matter. It's actually better that he was drunk and "lost" since now he has an excuse and it invalidates Pat's win (if he even did win, I haven't seen it).

If KOTD wasn't so stupid when it came to URL battlers they wouldn't book Calicoe for awhile because he showed up drunk, but I think we all know that they'll be handing out money for him to do it again like they always do. It's so silly.

And no, I'm not surprised. Pat Stay is tall and muscular, but I don't think he's actually a tough guy at all. I'd be surprised if Hollohan bitched out in some situation though. He's about the only KOTD guy 'd be surprised if they were a pussy (off the top of my head). Not that it really matters.

Pat Stay isn't a pussy for not hitting Calicoe or anything, but rather for being visible shaken up (if accounts on the battle are accurate).
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #15
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamazide View Post
Nah, this battle doesn't really matter. It's actually better that he was drunk and "lost" since now he has an excuse and it invalidates Pat's win (if he even did win, I haven't seen it).

If KOTD wasn't so stupid when it came to URL battlers they wouldn't book Calicoe for awhile because he showed up drunk, but I think we all know that they'll be handing out money for him to do it again like they always do. It's so silly.

And no, I'm not surprised. Pat Stay is tall and muscular, but I don't think he's actually a tough guy at all. I'd be surprised if Hollohan bitched out in some situation though. He's about the only KOTD guy 'd be surprised if they were a pussy (off the top of my head). Not that it really matters.

Pat Stay isn't a pussy for not hitting Calicoe or anything, but rather for being visible shaken up (if accounts on the battle are accurate).
word...

if u put calicoe and pat stay in a ring where they arent allowed to use weapons or nothin else, 9/10 pat stay will beat his ass

but the thing is pat is just too shook to fight or stand up for himself, even vs guys who are smaller then him and that he can probably take (arsonal, calico)

hes a big ass bitch with ZERO heart unless he knows for sure that the guy hes facing is a nerd or soft (marv, nils etc)

pat didnt have to swing on calicoe, all he had to do was shove his face like cal did to him and tell him to back the fuck up

but instead he just bitched up and was like "chill chill chill!" all panicked and shit when cals crew started acting up

Last edited by VAallDAY; 05-17-2015 at 09:59 PM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #16
DarksidePride
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DarksidePride is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
then why u posting here, u like feeling "weird" faggot???

fuck outta my thread
yeah when your in front of a huge group of people and the cameras are on you, id like to see what you would do in this situation there mr no holds barred gangster, fall back and go back to your cartoon porn you internet thug
DarksidePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #17
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksidePride View Post
yeah when your in front of a huge group of people and the cameras are on you, id like to see what you would do in this situation there mr no holds barred gangster, fall back and go back to your cartoon porn you internet thug
im not a gangster by any means but i would at the very least shove his face back when he shoved me

pat kept getting his space violated and not doing shit!

thats a fact, idk what u can really say about it
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #18
DBag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DBag probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
then why u posting here, u like feeling "weird" faggot???

fuck outta my thread
Truth hurts, don't it?
DBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:18 PM   #19
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
im not a gangster by any means but i would at the very least shove his face back when he shoved me

pat kept getting his space violated and not doing shit!

thats a fact, idk what u can really say about it
This is the type of shit that turns me off battle rap nowadays. What you think would've happened if he shoved Calicoe? You think that would have been the end of that? Hell no. It would have 100% certainly turned into a fight right there and then, and what good would that do?

You think Pat wants to do that to Organik who's his buddy? Shut down the event right before Chilla vs Con? GTFO with that shit. Then again, I don't condone bully tactics like that when you know that neither dude _really_ wants to fight. You just counting on the other guy to be smart enough to not catch feelings over it when you do that, and that's exactly what Calicoe did.

Stupid shit if you ask me. If you wanna watch fights pop off, go watch UFC or street fights on worldstar.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:24 PM   #20
Hannah
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hannah is a PY Poster
He wasn't scared in my opinion
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:24 PM   #21
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
i got to see this battle! somebody message me the bootleg link lol ####
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:25 PM   #22
Hannah
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hannah is a PY Poster
Just because you don't fight doesn't mean you're scared

Maybe Pat knew calicoe embarrassed himself enough already
Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:27 PM   #23
The Wise Owl
Registered User
 
The Wise Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
i got to see this battle! somebody message me the bootleg link lol ####
just google patstay vs calicoe and then sort by last 24 hours....
should fine it
__________________
To be here today, I had to hypnotize myself.
The Wise Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:31 PM   #24
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
Just because you don't fight doesn't mean you're scared

Maybe Pat knew calicoe embarrassed himself enough already
shut ur bitchass up ekelon lmfao
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:37 PM   #25
Flamazide
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 695
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
This is the type of shit that turns me off battle rap nowadays. What you think would've happened if he shoved Calicoe? You think that would have been the end of that? Hell no. It would have 100% certainly turned into a fight right there and then, and what good would that do?

You think Pat wants to do that to Organik who's his buddy? Shut down the event right before Chilla vs Con? GTFO with that shit. Then again, I don't condone bully tactics like that when you know that neither dude _really_ wants to fight. You just counting on the other guy to be smart enough to not catch feelings over it when you do that, and that's exactly what Calicoe did.

Stupid shit if you ask me. If you wanna watch fights pop off, go watch UFC or street fights on worldstar.
Man, where I'm from, as a man you don't just let another man disrespect you like that with no repercussions then appear to be visibly shaken up afterwards and not get called a pussy. And we don't know if it would have turned into a fight. It probably wouldn't have if you look at how rare fights happen in battle rap.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #26
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamazide View Post
Man, where I'm from, as a man you don't just let another man disrespect you like that with no repercussions then appear to be visibly shaken up afterwards and not get called a pussy. And we don't know if it would have turned into a fight. It probably wouldn't have if you look at how rare fights happen in battle rap.
How often do people shove each other and a fight doesn't happen? Shit, we've had fights happening for less.

Let me ask you this then, since you probably think Cal won the battle 'cause Pat was "acting like a pussy".. If Pat would've decked Calicoe right there, would you have more respect for him? Personally I'm happy that I got to see Con vs Chilla. Maybe I prefer smarts over macho shit then, dunno.

Oh and where I'm from, as a man you don't just start putting your hands on a dude in the middle of a battle and throwing your weight around - you rap. That's it. But if you do, you get called a fucking asshole for trying to ruin the event.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #27
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
This is the type of shit that turns me off battle rap nowadays. What you think would've happened if he shoved Calicoe? You think that would have been the end of that? Hell no. It would have 100% certainly turned into a fight right there and then, and what good would that do?

You think Pat wants to do that to Organik who's his buddy? Shut down the event right before Chilla vs Con? GTFO with that shit. Then again, I don't condone bully tactics like that when you know that neither dude _really_ wants to fight. You just counting on the other guy to be smart enough to not catch feelings over it when you do that, and that's exactly what Calicoe did.

Stupid shit if you ask me. If you wanna watch fights pop off, go watch UFC or street fights on worldstar.
so what ur saying is

if pat shoves calicoe(even as a response) ... theres a fight

if cal shoves pat... NOTHING HAPPENS

so how exactly is pat NOT a pussy lmfao

VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:47 PM   #28
The Wise Owl
Registered User
 
The Wise Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
__________________
To be here today, I had to hypnotize myself.
The Wise Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
DarksidePride
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DarksidePride is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
im not a gangster by any means but i would at the very least shove his face back when he shoved me

pat kept getting his space violated and not doing shit!

thats a fact, idk what u can really say about it
man its a rap battle, he calmed the whole situation down by not doing anything. Cal was a drunk idiot and Pat realized that, pushing him back is not a good luck and it looks bad on a culture that already looks bad for casual viewers.

Pat 3-0 is the end of the discussion.
DarksidePride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:52 PM   #30
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
so what ur saying is

if pat shoves calicoe(even as a response) ... theres a fight

if cal shoves pat... NOTHING HAPPENS

so how exactly is pat NOT a pussy lmfao

https://twitter.com/TheReal_Calicoe/...77189391966208
Well what did it look like to you? You think Calicoe could've just manned up and let that go so we can see all the battles? His drunk ass would've thrown a hissyfit guaranteed.

You dudes so fucking insecure about your manliness that you have to look tough at all times I guess. Way more manly to shrug it off and be an adult about it if you ask me.

Then again, I guess that was a good way for Cal to steer attention away from the fact that he lost 2-1. All that pushing and shoving got nothing to do with rapping. I guess if you had an MMA fighter coming into battles who would always just beat the shit out of their opponent, that would be your top tier dude? SMFH.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:56 PM   #31
Flamazide
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 695
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
How often do people shove each other and a fight doesn't happen? Shit, we've had fights happening for less.

Let me ask you this then, since you probably think Cal won the battle 'cause Pat was "acting like a pussy".. If Pat would've decked Calicoe right there, would you have more respect for him? Personally I'm happy that I got to see Con vs Chilla. Maybe I prefer smarts over macho shit then, dunno.

Oh and where I'm from, as a man you don't just start putting your hands on a dude in the middle of a battle and throwing your weight around - you rap. That's it. But if you do, you get called a fucking asshole for trying to ruin the event.
The only fights we've had in the middle of a battle to my knowledge off the top of my head are Math vs Dose, Math vs Serius, and Math vs Dizaster. People have had more contact with each other than in those battles and nothing happened.

I never once said anything at all about Calicoe winning the battle so this point is irrelevant.

Your third point is also weird because contact has already happened. I never said I condone his actions. I'm explaining how Pat Stay appeared soft in response to Calicoe's actions.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:59 PM   #32
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Well what did it look like to you? You think Calicoe could've just manned up and let that go so we can see all the battles? His drunk ass would've thrown a hissyfit guaranteed.

You dudes so fucking insecure about your manliness that you have to look tough at all times I guess. Way more manly to shrug it off and be an adult about it if you ask me.

Then again, I guess that was a good way for Cal to steer attention away from the fact that he lost 2-1. All that pushing and shoving got nothing to do with rapping. I guess if you had an MMA fighter coming into battles who would always just beat the shit out of their opponent, that would be your top tier dude? SMFH.
did u have a problem with pat stay wet willying that one guy or bearhugging that other guy???
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:03 PM   #33
r00k_is_rap
Registered User
 
r00k_is_rap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 611
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
King koopa is educating the self-hating whiteys.

Pat simply out rapped his opponent.
__________________
-Favorite 5-

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:03 PM   #34
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
did u have a problem with pat stay wet willying that one guy or bearhugging that other guy???
Yup, that's stupid shit. I'm not a Pat Stay fanboy you know, I'm consistent with my opinions. That's some stupid bully shit that has no place in a battle where your supposed to outrap and outbar your opponent.

If you want to fight or push dudes, you can do that outside any club. That's not what battles are for.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:03 PM   #35
PillowCase
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
PillowCase is not the worst person
@Seanzo so you close the truth and leave this open ?
PillowCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:05 PM   #36
r00k_is_rap
Registered User
 
r00k_is_rap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 611
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Yup, that's stupid shit. I'm not a Pat Stay fanboy you know, I'm consistent with my opinions. That's some stupid bully shit that has no place in a battle where your supposed to outrap and outbar your opponent.

If you want to fight or push dudes, you can do that outside any club. That's not what battles are for.
In all fairness those moves we're done in jest. He wasn't trying to provoke them. But it was a form of bullying I guess
__________________
-Favorite 5-

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:06 PM   #37
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,475
Mentioned: 2896 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowCase View Post
@Seanzo so you close the truth and leave this open ?
Uh, isn't your thread identical to this one?

Honestly, haven't been around much today and looked and have seen people creating the identical thread. Closing anymore of them I see.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:07 PM   #38
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Yup, that's stupid shit. I'm not a Pat Stay fanboy you know, I'm consistent with my opinions. That's some stupid bully shit that has no place in a battle where your supposed to outrap and outbar your opponent.

If you want to fight or push dudes, you can do that outside any club. That's not what battles are for.
word, imo thats way worse then what calico did, cuz cal will literally do this shit to anyone.

pat is a guy who picks and chooses who he does that shit to.

thats a sign of a weak pussy ass bitch.

he has friendly ass battles with math, ice, diz, but then he bullies guys like marv and nils and gets physical

but when cal shoves his head around he wants to bitch up

he got put in his place and deserved it
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:10 PM   #39
PillowCase
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 362
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
PillowCase is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Uh, isn't your thread identical to this one?

Honestly, haven't been around much today and looked and have seen people creating the identical thread. Closing anymore of them I see.
just jokin bruh idc.

basically I said he lost cause he didn't rebuttal anything calicoe was doing. this one is about responding violently.
PillowCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,521
Threads: 26,867
Posts: 729,854
Total Online: 1811

Newest Member: Deep

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.