Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
comedy store roast battles and kotd???

Old 08-22-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
comedy store roast battles and kotd???

just peeped there was a charron #roastbattle video so I clicked on it and was surprised to see that it was Thee Roast Battles hosted by brian moses coach tea n dem and it had me like WTF battle rap once again leeches into another interest of mine

this is crazy to me because a while back when somebody posted a thread about "roast battles" and its connection to battle rap and I went in there to mention the comedy store battles and the verbal violence podcast but nobody really replied or brought mention to it then all of a sudden boom heres KOTD linking up with em

I knew charronie was kicking it in LA on some industry hype but I didnt know he was going to the store lololol

my main point is what gives can someone explain how this connection came about? I knew famous folks hollered up the store battles but where in tf did bishop and travis and sharon come in? do i deserve royalties for linking up kotd and the comedy store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 08-22-2016 at 05:44 PM.
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
I skimmed thru the op
recent DBD shows talked about battle rappers+stand up+charron. Not sure if this is the same shit, probably is. And this leech thing might be the wrong word to use. Plus, there's a disgusting amount of celebs that love battle rap
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
i said leech cuz whats hood wittit U CANT STOP ME

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 08-22-2016, 06:01 PM   #4
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

just playn tho know plenty mfs i wouldnt expect to love battle rap this is just a cool connection thought id mention

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-23-2016, 03:30 AM   #5
The Vesh
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
The Vesh is not the worst person
I'm a battler and stand up comic and I posted a battle video on the Roast Battle page and they offered me a spot. Charron also put in a good word for me. I think you'll start seeing other battlers participating soon as well. I'd really like to line up a Roast Battle around the same time as a Bunker battle for travel purposes, if those KOTD guys will have me!
The Vesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:17 AM   #6
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
I dont think KOTD had anything to do with it, seems like Charron himself set up that conection somehow
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:04 PM   #7
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vesh View Post
I'm a battler and stand up comic and I posted a battle video on the Roast Battle page and they offered me a spot. Charron also put in a good word for me. I think you'll start seeing other battlers participating soon as well. I'd really like to line up a Roast Battle around the same time as a Bunker battle for travel purposes, if those KOTD guys will have me!
thats lit!! any footy?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-26-2016, 11:07 PM   #8
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vesh View Post
Someone get this guy on a KOTD card already. He's been fire for years.

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
roastbattle