Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Gladiator School Contest Contestants

Old 09-16-2014, 12:31 AM   #41
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
uuuuuuu exposing the conspiracies!
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:00 AM   #42
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
GoldenFlamez is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
FOR REAL ?

why is anybody fucken arguing with me if thats the truth

so i was right after all ?

wow ! shout out to @ghettonetics for keeping it over ux9000 real ;
cause you were just talking with no facts, just speculation lol plus the way you put it seemed like you thought it was a new alias or something. Don't make it seem like you had confirmed it and we were just arguing for the sake of it bro lol
GoldenFlamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #43
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
its been deleted off twitter by now, mmaybe you can find it by goggling around, but someone leaked a picture of a contract snoop makes everyone sign where it says they have to call him uncle
oh okay, thats different. In that case then yea that is kinda weird lol...prolly tryna have it branded under that specific name tho which is why its called "uncle snoop's gladiator school".
Old 09-16-2014, 01:16 AM   #44
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so i hope ppl like goldenflamez understands that

i have amazing instincts ; i know what im talking about ; dont second guess me just give me +reps a lot to make me feel good

salute to you all
Old 09-16-2014, 01:37 AM   #45
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Old 09-18-2014, 02:59 PM   #46
mamsmoke

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
mamsmoke is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
uncle snoop is the name he forces his bitches to call him to get any shine in his school for little bitches

little bitches with pretty ass lips

i dont understand this animosity towards snoop do you not like uncles were you touched by one at some point?

also this "snoop is gay" angle would be funny except its coming from a dude who wears lady purse shoes so im kinda getting mixed messages here

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop
mamsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #47
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Snoop lost respect after the white face thing he did. Although some might have thought it was funny but I didn't. If I did the black face thing everyone would look at me like I'm a racist. Schools can't even serve chicken and water melon and purple cool-aid without catching hate from blacks.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:26 AM   #48
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Snoop lost respect after the white face thing he did. Although some might have thought it was funny but I didn't. If I did the black face thing everyone would look at me like I'm a racist. Schools can't even serve chicken and water melon and purple cool-aid without catching hate from blacks.
jesus christ shut up
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:33 AM   #49
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
jesus christ shut up
You are a faggots fuck and your raps just suck. You shut the fuck up.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:40 AM   #50
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
You are a faggots fuck and your raps just suck. You shut the fuck up.
you are fucking trash just stop doing everything you enjoy doing because you suck at all of it and its embarrassing for everyone around you especially your family
Old 09-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #51
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
you are fucking trash just stop doing everything you enjoy doing because you suck at all of it and its embarrassing for everyone around you especially your family
My family loves my rapping. At least I do rap you haven't contributed shit to the culture. Kill yourself < You <Me < everyone else
Old 09-19-2014, 12:45 AM   #52
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Quote:
My family loves my rapping. At least I do rap you haven't contributed shit to the culture. Kill yourself < You <Me < everyone else
your rapping is terrible and only contributes to more negative stereotypes about people with autism
Old 09-19-2014, 12:49 AM   #53
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
your rapping is terrible and only contributes to more negative stereotypes about people with autism
if You hate my rapping so much then stop listening to me. Autistic kids who get bullied end up shooting up schools. Lets see how funny it is to pick on Autistic kids when that shit happens to you. REAL TALK! You fucking asshole!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:53 AM   #54
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix View Post
if i could tag this thread right now, i would add the following:

lil ill eats ekelons ass
Fuck you dude.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:04 AM   #55
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Quote:
if You hate my rapping so much then stop listening to me. Autistic kids who get bullied end up shooting up schools. Lets see how funny it is to pick on Autistic kids when that shit happens to you. REAL TALK! You fucking asshole!
i dont listen to it please dont break an arm jerking yourself off
Old 09-19-2014, 01:30 AM   #56
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
i dont listen to it please dont break an arm jerking yourself off
I have a Gf that jerks me off so I don't have to sorry I'm not like you.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:35 AM   #57
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@ghettonetics btw your avatar is gay...

Tags
lil ill eats ekelons ass, pause this thread