Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I love how Caustic cried this site was racist yet called Arse everything but a nigger


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2015, 08:06 AM   #81
everybody knows
kotrafd
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
I heard wetback and chink said multiple times in battle rap, thats my point!
didnt see any threads about that
Originally posted the following in a thread where someone asked why there's no uproar when con uses three rounds of Asian jokes agains dfd:

"The thing about Asians and to a lesser extent Hispanics is that while we're all minority groups that have had shares of oppression throughout history, it wasnt our oppression that was instrumental in creating this particular art form. Is 3 rounds of Asian jokes a cheap way to go? Sure, but it doesnt make 3 rounds of black jokes any less like saying "thanks for letting me in your house, fuck your couch""

Out of curiosity Todd, what's your ethnicity? One thing I've noticed is that it's always a white person trying to ask why it's ok to make Mexican and Asian jokes in battles but not black jokes. If you aren't white, I'm glad to find not only an outlier in my theory but a proud, conscientious fellow minority. Otherwise we're doing just fine thank you, no need to take up our cause in hopes of being able to call someone a n!gger in a rap battle.
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:47 AM   #82
ToddMargaret
Registered User
 
ToddMargaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 850
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post
Originally posted the following in a thread where someone asked why there's no uproar when con uses three rounds of Asian jokes agains dfd:

"The thing about Asians and to a lesser extent Hispanics is that while we're all minority groups that have had shares of oppression throughout history, it wasnt our oppression that was instrumental in creating this particular art form. Is 3 rounds of Asian jokes a cheap way to go? Sure, but it doesnt make 3 rounds of black jokes any less like saying "thanks for letting me in your house, fuck your couch""

Out of curiosity Todd, what's your ethnicity? One thing I've noticed is that it's always a white person trying to ask why it's ok to make Mexican and Asian jokes in battles but not black jokes. If you aren't white, I'm glad to find not only an outlier in my theory but a proud, conscientious fellow minority. Otherwise we're doing just fine thank you, no need to take up our cause in hopes of being able to call someone a n!gger in a rap battle.
Are you saying that because black people started hiphop you can't be mean to them in battles ?

Im not even from your part of the world so im not gonna talk about the history of oppressed ethnicity in your country, i know nothing about it.
Except obviously the history of black people.
And IF he would have called him a n!gger that would be wrong as fuck, becuase of the terrible history behind that word.

But he didn't. He called him a moolie, and correct me if im wrong thats a italian (somewhat degrading) slang for a black person? is there more history behind that term that i dont know about?

Last edited by ToddMargaret; 05-28-2015 at 08:52 AM.
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:51 AM   #83
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
Not racist at all. Just see a lot of excuses as to why its acceptable to act like a bunch of thugs. At least Ed can make a coherent argument, your obviously just a dumbass. No ones denied innocent black people have died at the hands of white people, but it goes both ways. Now your too much of an emotional bitch to be in this conversation.

first of all "your a dumbass".. smh wow we're off to a great start

thugs is pretty much just saying the n word, you probably dont get that though let me try to explain for your fragile saltine mind

is it acceptable to be a "thug" lets say no for your arguments sake well have you ever thought of the reasons why they kighr act that way? I mean Im sure you've thought of the abysmal state of low income areas public schools? the average cost of a public college? hm Im sure youve thought about generational racial profiling? the redlining of neighborhoods? the percentage of the population living below the poverty line?

mfers on a day to day basis still have to deal with the real life economic circumstances of racism- not just the "oh oops I said nigga but it was in a song" racism I mean the actual dollars and cents side to it where our economic system has been built since the days of john locke on the idea of the lower class and controlling humans with currency. none of those things are excuses they are facts. there is a culture of violence drugs and poverty in a lot of america today that is directly caused by the private interests that largely influence our country. all of this bought to you by the one true god- money.

yeah sure theres lots of really poor people that dont turn to.. stfu yes they do. regardless of race, if you're broke you have to do something for money- whether its just to cope with your reality that you have no way to advance in this society or its just get that paper.

you dont know shit about "thugs" dude, if you came from where they came from and saw what all of us have to see til the day we die you would know better.

but this is the "white privilege" aspect of it that has been built into our countrys foundation since john locke- if you are a white (preferably landowning) male, you can do anything your heart desires its all on your shoulders

for everyone else its struggle and strive for every inch of respect and even then its not enough you're just a piece of furniture

recently I think white dudes are starting to get it like "what I dont have privilege Im a piece of shit like everyone else" thats when they start whining like cheddah here, they're like "well I got picked on to guys, you know my life wasnt all peaches and cream there guy better ease up with the racist jargon" "these moolies always want to come up with excuses" smfh thuglife and all of that

Faggot nazis like you would say "your jus emoshionalz" if you had any compassion as a human for your fellow man you would be too


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:53 AM   #84
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
I love how Caustic cried this site was racist yet called Arse everything but ...

yall can do what you like fuck it opinions are opinions but racism is wrong no matter what if yall over here hyping up racist bars fuck you

have you guys ever thought about hos racist it actually is to use english? historically just the vernacular of the illiterate in medieval england and now it is practically the world language (obvi more chinese speakers) basically the language of money and a sign of maybe over 1000 years of white supremacy

go ahead my saltine friends feel great pride in that

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 05-28-2015 at 08:58 AM.
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:59 AM   #85
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,961
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post
"The thing about Asians and to a lesser extent Hispanics is that while we're all minority groups that have had shares of oppression throughout history, it wasnt our oppression that was instrumental in creating this particular art form. Is 3 rounds of Asian jokes a cheap way to go? Sure, but it doesnt make 3 rounds of black jokes any less like saying "thanks for letting me in your house, fuck your couch""
Really confused as to what point you are trying to make is.

For example, there is a traditional Japanese music that arose from the oppression and restriction of the freedom of speech called Enka. Recently, some black singers have started to make enka music (Notably a guy called Jero) and experienced discrimination at first. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows that that discrimination was a sign of the ugly side of Japan, or would you argue the opposite?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #86
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
Are you saying that because black people started hiphop you can't be mean to them in battles ?

Im not even from your part of the world so im not gonna talk about the history of oppressed ethnicity in your country, i know nothing about it.
Except obviously the history of black people.
And IF he would have called him a n!gger that would be wrong as fuck, becuase of the terrible history behind that word.

But he didn't. He called him a moolie, and correct me if im wrong thats a italian (somewhat degrading) slang for a black person? is there more history behind that term that i dont know about?
well EK is an american so this is a weird response, white boy!!
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:02 AM   #87
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Really confused as to what point you are trying to make is.



For example, there is a traditional Japanese music that arose from the oppression and restriction of the freedom of speech called Enka. Recently, some black singers have started to make enka music (Notably a guy called Jero) and experienced discrimination at first. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows that that discrimination was a sign of the ugly side of Japan, or would you argue the opposite?

Japan been on some racist steez though it goes hand and hand with being the most ethnically homogoneous country on the planet no shots shouts out my fellow Japanese


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:03 AM   #88
ToddMargaret
Registered User
 
ToddMargaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 850
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
well EK is an american so this is a weird response, white boy!!
I know he is an american, im not.
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:06 AM   #89
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
I know he is an american, im not.
then stay out of america-centric racial discussions, for ur own good...this shit is stupid and this country is trash just ignore us
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:16 AM   #90
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
I love how Caustic cried this site was racist yet called Arse everything but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
I know he is an american, im not.

then stfu! god damn asking some british dude what he thinks about race relations in america is like asking me about your countrys race relations I dont know because I dont live there which you admitted

its not just about the n word its about the racism that we all have to deal with on the day to day, so a word like moolie is just as bad maybe worse because its casually used by people apparently, shits not cool though. if someone is truly not racist or at least understands the history of this whole ordeal you cant help but feel a pang in your chest

the condition of a lot of black people in this country is inhumane and the most inhumane part of it is al the white people conducting business as usual all around it without batting an eye- thats real racism not saying moolie or dropping n bombs, the thing is its way too serious to joke about now: its 2015 and we still have mfers walking around calling people moolies explicitly to hurt their feelings. if it were an actual joke like maybe itd be okay not really but caustic just came out of left field with it and was blatantly racist

now all of you caustic fans (they exist?!) are scrambling to cover him and dbds ass after they got completely destroyed by url rappers both looking like complete jackasses



Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 05-28-2015 at 09:19 AM.
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #91
ToddMargaret
Registered User
 
ToddMargaret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 850
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
then stfu! god damn asking some british dude what he thinks about race relations in america is like asking me about your countrys race relations I dont know because I dont live there which you admitted

its not just about the n word its about the racism that we all have to deal with on the day to day, so a word like moolie is just as bad maybe worse because its casually used by people apparently, shits not cool though. if someone is truly not racist or at least understands the history of this whole ordeal you cant help but feel a pang in your chest

the condition of a lot of black people in this country is inhumane and the most inhumane part of it is al the white people conducting business as usual all around it without batting an eye- thats real racism not saying moolie or dropping n bombs, the thing is its way too serious to joke about now: its 2015 and we still have mfers walking around calling people moolies explicitly to hurt their feelings. if it were an actual joke like maybe itd be okay not really but caustic just came out of left field with it and was blatantly racist

now all of you caustic fans (they exist?!) are scrambling to cover him and dbds ass after they got completely destroyed by url rappers both looking like complete jackasses



Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
not brittish, but i get what you are saying.

Racism is alive everyhere tho, in my country i has goten all the way up to our political partys which is fucking terrible.
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #92
everybody knows
kotrafd
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Really confused as to what point you are trying to make is.

For example, there is a traditional Japanese music that arose from the oppression and restriction of the freedom of speech called Enka. Recently, some black singers have started to make enka music (Notably a guy called Jero) and experienced discrimination at first. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows that that discrimination was a sign of the ugly side of Japan, or would you argue the opposite?
Not at all. I know about Jero, seen him on the Youtubes some years back and I think he's a really dope Enka singer. His tones and inflections are spot-on. But first off, Japan fucking sucks if you're not Japan-born Japanese period. I can't just move to Japan and assimilate because despite being half-Japanese, Im an American-born that looks Korean and understands Spanish better than Nihongo. Like Ron said, it's an ethnically homogenous society and that discrimination extends not just to non-Asian folk but Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese etc. I don't support this xenophobic mentality at all. But Enka isn't battle rap, and it can barely be compared to rap in general. Though Enka is a genre born of oppression, Japanese people are the ones in power in Japan. They are the white people of their country, the faction that decides what is what. they are the appropriators of outside culture in Japan, and with that in mind Jero is NOT like a white rapper. He's more akin to a Black Country singer in the South. Wiggers (as much as I don't agree with that term either) and Japanese ganguro are equivalent, as both groups practice appropriation of black culture.

So Todd, with this in mind I must bring the term "kokujin" to your attention. It's basically the Japanese version of Moolie. Neither term carries as much weight as the n-bomb, but only because neither Italy nor Japan has the same history with black people as the US. Otherwise the three words are the same. And in regards to your "why can't we be mean against black people" comment, I'd like to point out that Rone going in on Big T for being a million pounds is meaner than a casual ethnic slur, but calling a black person a moolie aka kokujin aka n!gger in the context of a rap battle is so much more wrong. Shouts to caustic tho, ill take his amurrican moolie shenanz over cats on a forum that pretend to know what's up with this dumbass country.

Edit: sry, ganguro can't really be compared to white appropriation of hip hop culture because ganguro isn't really a hip hop-based thing. It literally translates to "blackface" though so that's all bad. And its not "kokujin", thats actually the PC way of saying black guy according to UD. That same UD article says the word im actually looking for is "Kurombo" but then again the author is part of the US Marine Corp, and if youre military you dont gotta be white for me to have misgivings. And technically I'm appropriating the shit out of black culture just by rapping but at least I'm aware.

Last edited by everybody knows; 05-28-2015 at 03:55 PM.
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:01 AM   #93
everybody knows
kotrafd
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
While I'm on the subject of appropriation, I'd like to jump to something that has nothing to do with caustic and say the upcoming movie "Aloha" pisses me right the fuck off.
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:03 AM   #94
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
OK fair enough if that's what your fighting for. Behind your act on this forum you seem like an intelligent guy. But keepin it a buck how many people do you think actually know what their even "protesting" for? Do you support your race on national TV looting and destroying property, fighting etc? Do you think in their mind they really think that's for a bigger picture? Or they just acting like savages like racist cops?
How do you suppose people should act when there is injustice?
Do you support the Boston Tea Party, when your race dressed up as Native Americans and then destroyed property, started fighting, and looting?
Were they just as savage as the British who were overtaxing them?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #95
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Ass napkin whats ur take on the contention that the white race came from Africa and were black before they morphed into saltines in epigenetic evolution?

the genes that give u guys ur elevated level of melanin deactivate gradually after several generations of living north of the equator in order to synthesize more vitamin D in environments of relatively scarce sunlight
Sounds like Frances Cress Welsing's melanin theory, you're asking do I believe in that? I don't think so, but then again, I agree with 99% of what ever else she says. This is one of the greatest books on earth




__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:42 AM   #96
Marcristo
Registered User
 
Marcristo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Marcristo is not the worst person
You cant be racist against white people, its a systemic form of oppression that originates from a white power centre.

That being said, black liberation groups need to ally themselves with lgbt+ groups in order to disrupt the hetereonormative white patriarchal society.

If you think racism isn't linked to capitalism and sexism then you havent read or lived enough.

Can white people on this forum not accept the massive privilege they are born with
Marcristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #97
CollarboneSnap
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,648
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
a better question is why Arsonal calls the saurus a cracker 50 times in a battle and nobody makes a thread but how dare anyone clown on arsonal for his race

pretty sure caustics thread was not complaining about racism per se but the race obsession of this forum. I haven't seen the battle but im guessing he clowned on arsonal for his race due to the fact that Arsonal did the same to The Saurus
calling someone a cracker isnt racist looool
__________________
Then put on the same condom I wore last night
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #98
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post
You cant be racist against white people, its a systemic form of oppression that originates from a white power centre.

That being said, black liberation groups need to ally themselves with lgbt+ groups in order to disrupt the hetereonormative white patriarchal society.

If you think racism isn't linked to capitalism and sexism then you havent read or lived enough.

Can white people on this forum not accept the massive privilege they are born with
No thanks, blacks don't need anymore confusion than they already have
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #99
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,594
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Civilians killing other civilians is a different issue to police killing civilians, saying "you dont protest when black people kill other black people" is one of those stupid argunents that people get a hold of and think its some genius counter because they want it to be.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #100
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Do I think Caustic is a racist? Not.
Do I think Caustic is a racist in battles? yes.
Do I think that's the weakest shit ever? Yes.
Do I think Caustic is washed up? Yes.
Do I think much else of Caustic? No.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:22 PM   #101
BrotherMouzone
Registered User
 
BrotherMouzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BrotherMouzone is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
I'm just saying y'all wanna riot whenever a cop shoots a black dude (some justified,some not) but you got your own people murdering each other everyday just for wearing a color or reppin a different hood? Why aren't you passionate about that? Its black lives matter, but these the same people who would kill another black dude for his hood.
na that shit is about black on black crime is ridiculously exaggerated beloved - http://stopbeingfamous.com/2015/02/0.../_3308199.html
BrotherMouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:26 PM   #102
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu
 
MEGADEF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KILLAFORNIA
Posts: 1,922
Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Ars rapped about Fab's dead parents for three rounds. That's the coldest, most awkward shyt I ever watched in battle rap.
__________________
"Cocaine like your mother's mouth, ........ the best blow."

Last edited by MEGADEF; 05-28-2015 at 01:36 PM.
MEGADEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #103
BrotherMouzone
Registered User
 
BrotherMouzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BrotherMouzone is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
Ars rapped about Fab's dead parents for three rounds. That's the coldest, most awkward shyt I ever watched in battle rap.
oh look battle rap's resident kkk member joined us guys
BrotherMouzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:38 PM   #104
thekotdchain
Registered User
 
thekotdchain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 678
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
thekotdchain probably likes in here/hair word play
black people are just as racist as white people.
asian people are just as racist as blacks
etc etc etc

every form of people is racist in some way if you want to generalize.

nothing new here... people need to get over it and stop pretending one racist act is more of a problem than another.

If you don't want racism, stop it. Don't pick and choose what is racist.

It all is.

We all hate each other.
__________________
Top 5
  • Illmaculate
  • Hollow
  • Pat Stay
  • Real Deal
  • Head Ice

thekotdchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #105
brownzvill19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
brownzvill19 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
Ars rapped about Fab's dead parents for three rounds. That's the coldest, most awkward shyt I ever watched in battle rap.
smh i was waiting for the grand dragon to come share his thoughts
__________________
I can tell who's a real Nigga by the way he Post..
brownzvill19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #106
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lolll @6000GP @Ass Napkin Ed

theres no hope arguing with white boys who have never been anywhere near the hood or ever interacted with a black person who is affected by the white supremacist US system about this shit

they will refuse to acknowledge that they have a privilege to the death, u cant teach them shit unless they want to learn, esp not in a battle rap forum

this forum is overrun by those types, all u can do is leave tbh
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #107
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekotdchain View Post
black people are just as racist as white people.
asian people are just as racist as blacks
etc etc etc

every form of people is racist in some way if you want to generalize.

nothing new here... people need to get over it and stop pretending one racist act is more of a problem than another.

If you don't want racism, stop it. Don't pick and choose what is racist.

It all is.

We all hate each other.
im boutta be hypocritical af considering my last post but i couldnt resist lol

there IS a difference when a racist act is being carried out by a person in a position of authority

for example a white cop killing a black civilian for damn near no reason, cuz there is no way that that black civilian can fight back.

and its mostly white ppl who are in positions of authority in the US

nah mean?

na u probably dont
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:32 PM   #108
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,020
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Really confused as to what point you are trying to make is.

For example, there is a traditional Japanese music that arose from the oppression and restriction of the freedom of speech called Enka. Recently, some black singers have started to make enka music (Notably a guy called Jero) and experienced discrimination at first. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows that that discrimination was a sign of the ugly side of Japan, or would you argue the opposite?
Does Jero use Enka music to express hatred of and insult Japanese people?

Because that would be pretty fucked up imo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #109
SpecialOh
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,853
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
meh at least he had a reason
thesaurus got mad at me for saying hes top 3 predictive writers

dude called me stupid and anybody who knows me.. well yea i'll leave it at that
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #110
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,324
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownzvill19 View Post
Tammato

Tamato
you truly are a national treasure
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:25 PM   #111
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,205
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"and they say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:41 PM   #112
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,821
Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
"and they say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"
Tupac also said:

"Only thing they ever did wrong, was bein' born Black, in this White Man's World."
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #113
everybody knows
kotrafd
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
@ToddMargaret
@Emancee

Once you guys wake up and eat your Marmite kindly refer to my JobOne-esque wall of text on page 10. Act like I didn't see Jero singing enka in a fitted in 2008. Like my grandma didn't have a grip of Misora Hibari live show VHS tapes, RIP to both of them.

Last edited by everybody knows; 05-28-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: ocd
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:11 PM   #114
Cheddah12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 644
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
How do you suppose people should act when there is injustice?
Do you support the Boston Tea Party, when your race dressed up as Native Americans and then destroyed property, started fighting, and looting?
Were they just as savage as the British who were overtaxing them?
No I wouldn't have supported the Boston tea party haha. Just like I don't support white kids shooting up schools or white people shooting up their jobs because they were fired. Were you raised in the hood? Are you making something of your life?
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:16 PM   #115
Cheddah12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 644
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
first of all "your a dumbass".. smh wow we're off to a great start

thugs is pretty much just saying the n word, you probably dont get that though let me try to explain for your fragile saltine mind

is it acceptable to be a "thug" lets say no for your arguments sake well have you ever thought of the reasons why they kighr act that way? I mean Im sure you've thought of the abysmal state of low income areas public schools? the average cost of a public college? hm Im sure youve thought about generational racial profiling? the redlining of neighborhoods? the percentage of the population living below the poverty line?

mfers on a day to day basis still have to deal with the real life economic circumstances of racism- not just the "oh oops I said nigga but it was in a song" racism I mean the actual dollars and cents side to it where our economic system has been built since the days of john locke on the idea of the lower class and controlling humans with currency. none of those things are excuses they are facts. there is a culture of violence drugs and poverty in a lot of america today that is directly caused by the private interests that largely influence our country. all of this bought to you by the one true god- money.

yeah sure theres lots of really poor people that dont turn to.. stfu yes they do. regardless of race, if you're broke you have to do something for money- whether its just to cope with your reality that you have no way to advance in this society or its just get that paper.

you dont know shit about "thugs" dude, if you came from where they came from and saw what all of us have to see til the day we die you would know better.

but this is the "white privilege" aspect of it that has been built into our countrys foundation since john locke- if you are a white (preferably landowning) male, you can do anything your heart desires its all on your shoulders

for everyone else its struggle and strive for every inch of respect and even then its not enough you're just a piece of furniture

recently I think white dudes are starting to get it like "what I dont have privilege Im a piece of shit like everyone else" thats when they start whining like cheddah here, they're like "well I got picked on to guys, you know my life wasnt all peaches and cream there guy better ease up with the racist jargon" "these moolies always want to come up with excuses" smfh thuglife and all of that

Faggot nazis like you would say "your jus emoshionalz" if you had any compassion as a human for your fellow man you would be too


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
Your clearly a less informed watered down version of ane and its embarrassing. You have no idea where I grew up. All I'm getting from you is anytime you fail in life your gonna blame it on white people and that's why you'll never be a productive member of society.
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:17 PM   #116
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
Your clearly a less informed watered down version of ane and its embarrassing. You have no idea where I grew up. All I'm getting from you is anytime you fail in life your gonna blame it on white people and that's why you'll never be a productive member of society.

ha bullshit if youd like to be a productive member of this society you're a fag

you ole white collar corporate homo


Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:25 PM   #117
B.O.B
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
B.O.B is a PY Poster
With all this black/white bullshit, I would like to point out the only thing separating Italians from Africans is the Mediterranean sea.People defending Ars cause he was called a Moolie is fuckin stupid.A guy that is reffered to as Mr. Disrespectful.Told Hollow wish your bm miscarried your faggot child.Hypocrites...what else can I say?
B.O.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #118
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
when battle rappers get emo on message boards >
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:29 PM   #119
justin0
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,277
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
this thread is bananas! b-a-n a-n-a s!
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:39 PM   #120
SuckaFreeCashier
Registered User
 
SuckaFreeCashier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: St Louis
Posts: 4,359
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
lolll @6000GP @Ass Napkin Ed

theres no hope arguing with white boys who have never been anywhere near the hood or ever interacted with a black person who is affected by the white supremacist US system about this shit

they will refuse to acknowledge that they have a privilege to the death, u cant teach them shit unless they want to learn, esp not in a battle rap forum

this forum is overrun by those types, all u can do is leave tbh
Even though it's a battle rap forum, being able to get rid of ignorance of at least one person is worth the time spent 'arguing'
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8212, black brunch, hey xxx fuck you, twentypagesandamovie, xxx doesn't like xxx 2, yakub's grafted devil


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,535
Threads: 26,989
Posts: 731,346
Total Online: 2065

Newest Member: lougoon

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Baron X
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.