Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Some battlers are hated so much it clouds peoples judgement in battles

Old 06-15-2015, 07:55 AM   #1
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Some battlers are hated so much it clouds peoples judgement in battles

After seeing the Bulletz/Shuffle battle and the poll here for it,it backs up something ive long believed....If a battler is really hated they can have a clear win and still people will vote against them in droves....He clearly won yet many people who dislike him a lot still will not give this man the credit he deserves....Same thing when he battled Chilla and won..Someone else who also gets this treatment is DNA...Dna wins a lot more battles than he loses but even in his bigger wins the polls always show him losing or nearly losing,like the Chess battle...

My new formula for judging battles based off forum polls is foolproof...If a hated battler like these 2 has about 30% of the votes or better its more than likely in reality a bodybag win...The only time the hated really lose is when its less than 30%...People love to hate these guys and especially in Bulletz case he wins most of his battles....The only clear loss Bulletz ever took was J pro but if you check the polls for almost any of his other battles he edges the polls or loses by just a little.

Are there any other battlers that fans hate so much they cant give them a fair assessment of their battles....The only one I can think of is possibly Uno Lavos

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
hahaha facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:16 AM   #3
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
I liked bullet lots in that battle but I gave to shuffle 3-0 not bodybag but decisive to me

Only ppl not bias is new fans

We are the worse here
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:35 AM   #4
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
A clear win to Bulletz?!? Bulletz' only clear loss is J-pro (DBD zipped him up for a start)?!? I think OP is giving Bulletz wayyyyy to much credit here. Even the Shuffle battle which was the best Bulletz in a long time was at best a 2:1 possible victory to Bulletz, but definitely at least debatable as the polls and the judging shows.

OP has a decent point about forum biases, but Shuffle vs Bulletz is not the battle to make the case on. Look in your signature if you want some better examples...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 06-15-2015 at 10:02 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #5
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
bullets clearly won but this site is very racist I mean look at any battle with two black guys and you'll find responses discouraging the viewing in the thread but thats what you get in a majority farmlife site!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:14 AM   #6
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
58% of the vote on here definitely equals a clear win for Bulletz.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #7
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
also when its a black vs white guy and the black guy won clearly, hes either going to be losing or just barely edging.

but if its even the white guy will be winning the polls clearly
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:49 PM   #8
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
OP on point ah

And the mental gymnastics are hilarious. You get people saying things like, "this was the best bulletz has been", or "I like his new style", when this is the same bulletz thats been battling forever. He's actually been one of the most consistent kotd guys, and besides to arcane, I can't even remember the last battle he clearly lost.

It also can depend on how much this site likes someone too. Carter deems just got zipped up and bounced out of the GP tourney by urban the element, and people overwhelmingly voted for carter anyway.

Idk if people realize it, but it brings down the credibility of this site when that happens, and highlights the bias that people insist doesnt exist and hate on me for pointing out, smdh.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:57 PM   #9
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

Idk if people realize it, but it brings down the credibility of this site when that happens, and highlights the bias that people insist doesnt exist and hate on me for pointing out, smdh.

i legit caught feelings reading this

fuck off with that bull shit lmao. He is the one who came to OUR boards first and talked shit and said stupid shit.

u really wanna act like peoples opinion on him is their fault and not his?

maybe he's decent at battling (debateable) but he definitely is pure SHIT at acting like a human/being a likeable guy.

when ur in the business where u need "fans" and ur performing for people, id say its pretty important to uphold ur public image. this is not a battle rap thing, its a human thing

also it has 0 0 0 0 0 effect on the credibility of the site.................. 0
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000
Old 06-15-2015, 01:57 PM   #10
averagejoe

and dont fucking quote me cuz i won't respond

@Seanzo come argue for me ur better at it
unless u agree with him then u can suck a dick too
Old 06-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #11
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
As far as the bulletz battle tho, we might as well discount the following voters:

@100 Bullets (voted against himself cuz he knew what time it is) @Casual (for whatever weird reason actually hates bulletz), @Chromium (racist), @CollarboneSnap (biased), @Doc Waffles (he's a nocoast guy, c'mon), @Emancee (biased), @I Love Multis (racist white guy who had to start a new accouny after being exposed for pretending to be a black person to quailfy his racist opinions), @liveasitgets (never seen this guy post / probably someone's alt account), @Nick Vayne (c'mon), @riffic, @Seanzo, @SpecialOh, (nice guys, but clearly biased.)

Last edited by 6000GP; 06-15-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:08 PM   #12
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
As far as the bulletz battle tho, we might as well discount the following voters:
@100 Bullets (voted against himself cuz he knew what time it is) @Casual (for whatever weird reason actually hates bulletz), @Chromium (racist), @CollarboneSnap (biased), @Doc Waffles (he's a nocoast guy, c'mon), @Emancee (biased), @I Love Multis (racist white guy who had to start a new accouny after being exposed as pretending to be a black person to give quailfy his racist opinions), @liveasitgets (never seen this guy post / probably someone's alt account), @Nick Vayne (c'mon), @riffic, @Seanzo, @SpecialOh, (nice guys, but clearly biased.)
i don't hate bulletz.

i just recognize the fact he is terrible and incapable of winning a battle.

but hey, if you like played out forced wordplay backed by subpar delivery then by all means vote for him.

for the record i turned that battle off after shuffles first cause i was bored. no intention of going back to it but still willing to stand my ground in saying bulletz lost.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:10 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

^case in point
Old 06-15-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

@100 Bullets (voted against himself cuz he knew what time it is) @Casual (for whatever weird reason actually hates bulletz), @Chromium (racist), @CollarboneSnap (biased), @Doc Waffles (he's a nocoast guy, c'mon), @Emancee (biased), @I Love Multis (racist white guy who had to start a new accouny after being exposed for pretending to be a black person to quailfy his racist opinions), @liveasitgets (never seen this guy post / probably someone's alt account), @Nick Vayne (c'mon), @riffic, @Seanzo, @SpecialOh, (nice guys, but clearly biased.)
You said and I quote 'besides to arcane, I can't even remember the last battle he clearly lost.' Either you are trolling or that opinion is so terrible that it doesn't just make every post you have ever made about Bulletz invalid, but any argument you have ever made about rap invalid.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #15
averagejoe

Quote:
^case in point
thats the only battle i watched of his and i liked it
he was funny
i thought shuffle won 3-0 (not bodybag or anything) cuz hes even funnier and wittier

witty+funny battles, thats MY shit thats where specialoh can have an opinion

to me, ur clearly the only bias 1 here

i feel like u basically telling us u voted out of this hidden agenda and not based on ur (shitty) opinion

when me and @Casual agree on something, u can basically count it as fact because we have OPPOSITE opinions

add @Seanzo to that and its indisputable. 100%
Old 06-15-2015, 03:00 PM   #16
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Let's say people did have some irrational bias against bulletz though...does it even really matter? he's a lower-mid tier battler no matter how you slice it, he lacks any real identity...he's the definition of the dime a dozen battler that the scene is oversaturated with this days.

you guys make it seem like there's a group of people holding back the eventual savior of battle rap or some shit...

it's not like bulletz is being held back by this hate...he's consistently getting battles with people at least 1-2 tiers above what he deserves.

Last edited by Casual; 06-15-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #17
averagejoe

i couldn't agree with that more ^ im leavin lmao this ain't even worth any1s time

every1 can go home now

Old 06-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #18
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:

awwww cute. Its like youtube comments have migrated here finally.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:36 PM   #19
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
Quote:

Wait but... couldn't we do that to the Bulletz voters too?
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:38 PM   #20
CollarboneSnap

also as performers, it's their job to make you want to see more of them. if people are still biased against a battler when what a battler is trying to do is succeed in a market driven completely by popularity then it's ON the battler if people don't like him.

though people who vote against bulletz based on him being black, and they definitely exist, are weirdos of a different nature and can FOH

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
Old 06-15-2015, 03:39 PM   #21
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarboneSnap View Post
also as performers, it's their job to make you want to see more of them. if people are still biased against a battler when what a battler is trying to do is succeed in a market driven completely by popularity then it's ON the battler if people don't like him.

though people who vote against bulletz based on him being black, and they definitely exist, are weirdos of a different nature and can FOH
sounds like u repeating what i said but with bigger words
Old 06-15-2015, 04:04 PM   #22
CollarboneSnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
sounds like u repeating what i said but with bigger words
didn't read your post, sorry!

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
Old 06-15-2015, 04:14 PM   #23
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Where's my bias from? The fact I chat with both of them off here and am cool with both? I mean, if I have a bias it's in my taste for rap battling but it's not as if enjoying certain things in a battle can be considered a bias.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:20 PM   #24
averagejoe

round 2, its on 6000GP
Old 06-15-2015, 04:26 PM   #25
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
OP pretty on point here, except for forgetting Dan's bodying of Bulletz and saying DNA wins battles often, but about peoples judgement being biased and literally hating certain battlers- def on point

words like "preference", "subjective", and "my opinion" are the weapons of choice in this crime
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:49 PM   #26
Bosco
TBDMG

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bosco is not the worst person
DNA wins battles often?
Old 06-15-2015, 04:49 PM   #27
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Where's my bias from? The fact I chat with both of them off here and am cool with both? I mean, if I have a bias it's in my taste for rap battling but it's not as if enjoying certain things in a battle can be considered a bias.
Well first, I have biases too. I think we all do. But what I meant by "biased" in this case is that the people I mentioned favored one battler over the before the battle even started, and I believe that effected their judgement. It might not have been completely fair to throw you in the mix, tbf, but I remember you admitting that carter deems didnt win his last two rounds against urban the element, yet you voted for carter anyway lol.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:55 PM   #28
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Well first, I have biases too. I think we all do. But what I meant by "biased" in this case is that the people I mentioned favored one battler over the before the battle even started, and I believe that effected their judgement. It might not have been completely fair to throw you in the mix, tbf, but I remember you admitting that carter deems didnt win his last two rounds against urban the element, yet you voted for carter anyway lol.
Yeah, I was just kidding around on that one because I'm admittedly biased towards Carter because he's one of my favourite people I've met in rap battling. Strangely enough, I have a photo of him and Shuffle T touching teeth from BOLA last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:55 PM   #29
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarboneSnap View Post

Yeah, or you could vote on who won the contest as opposed to who you like better, or who's more popular.

...or not. I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter, I'm just saying that it lowers the credibility of this site when people vote for who they like more instead of basing their judgements on objective criteria.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:28 PM   #30
CollarboneSnap

Quote:
Yeah, or you could vote on who won the contest as opposed to who you like better, or who's more popular.

...or not. I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter, I'm just saying that it lowers the credibility of this site when people vote for who they like more instead of basing their judgements on objective criteria.
1) people watch battle rap for enjoyment bro. i don't care that pavarotti is technically and objectively a better singer than t-swizz, i'm still gonna go see her concert first

2) how would you judge this battle objectively? if that's possible then your next post will be you proving that 100 bulletz won in a way that i necessarily cannot contradict, which I think will be very hard for you to do, if not impossible.

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
Old 06-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #31
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
OP on point ah
He's actually been one of the most consistent kotd guys, and besides to arcane, I can't even remember the last battle he clearly lost.
Arcane should have lost for recycling 3 bars I already said to Bulletz and talking through his rounds.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:39 PM   #32
SCREEMhomi
Battle Rapper

SCREEMhomi is a PY Poster
Tell me about it!
SCREEMhomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:40 PM   #33
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
Bulletz is pretty nice, I really enjoyed his last few main stage performances. Who cares if he's an uncle tom or whatever, He's actually very entertaining
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:42 PM   #34
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
I watched the first round of Bulletz battle vs Shuffle T and it was mos def inspired by this forum.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:48 PM   #35
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:

Lmaooo been catching shit for being the only 100 Bulletz fan on here but when I feel he lost a battle (the first since CL probably) I'm all of a sudden biased, racist, baldist, favouring Europeans, sexually attracted to Shuffle, trolling or whatever fits your agenda today.

If any opinion should be disregarded it's your own, after all those raging temper tantrums about a show you claim every week to stop watching but never follow through on. You're clearly emotionally unstable.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:49 PM   #36
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Where's my bias from? The fact I chat with both of them off here and am cool with both?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:50 PM   #37
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Lmaooo been catching shit for being the only 100 Bulletz fan on here but when I feel he lost a battle (the first since CL probably) I'm all of a sudden biased, racist, baldist, favouring Europeans, sexually sexually attracted to Shuffle, trolling or whatever fits your agenda today.
No one said that. smh
Old 06-15-2015, 07:10 PM   #38
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
No one said that. smh
Lol, no one said anything about 90% of what he posted
Old 06-15-2015, 08:10 PM   #39
Bosco
TBDMG

Bosco is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Arcane should have lost for recycling 3 bars I already said to Bulletz and talking through his rounds.
I think I had Bulletz winning that battle tbh. Not willing to rewatch to confirm though.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:05 PM   #40
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Not to be rude, but for all of the "terrible" or "seasoned" opinion talk.. I can't honestly pay too much mind to people that call 100 Bullets a bad writer, then openly praise Pat Stay's pen game.

The universe is much brighter for it. Preferences, preferences. Some of you are just unapologetic with your over 9000 levels of bias.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56834, farmlife