Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Why I Can't Take Street Battlers Seriously Anymore

Old 06-20-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Exclamation Why I Can't Take Street Battlers Seriously Anymore

I been smoking nonstop while listening to the rapper VIPER for the past
few weeks... And really.. This guy is wayyyy more street than any street battle rappers... The authcenticity is unmistakable

Viper is really street and cold, but he doesn`t even try hard to get his point across, he does it in such a natural way that oozes authcenticity

PLEASE check this album out and let me know what you think of this album, dude it reminds me of u so much.

Fuck man.. Nobody is on the same level as Viper... This album is from 2008 and its still ahead of its time

Viper set the bar so high for me, I am completely desensitized to ANY street rappers in battling.. Obviously URL guys are more lyrical, but it doesn`t matter, this is authentic and natural...

And I realized that in the future street style will evolve into rapping in an understated way that oozes authcenticity and a natural street vibe.. And in that future people will look back on the ``gun so big`` and gun puns as, at best, campy, at worst, absolutely wack

Prediction: The stylistic goal of battling in the future will be to present oneself in a way that would not be embarrassing to people outside battlerap subculture.. As such, authcenticity, genuine swag and overall naturalness over lyricism... But first we need someone like Viper who has the balls to buck the trend and disregard the expectation of bars..

Last edited by Water Mage; 06-20-2015 at 11:26 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #2
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
ahahahahaha vipers that dude I'm glad you've discovered this internet gem

the best part about this song is this beat though shits so buttery!

besides that though really don't see what he has to do with battle rap, you faggots still think about shit like "street rappers" "nerd rappers" its about "authenticity" all of which is some lame shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
I mean he did say he was "smoking nonstop" never mentioned what he was smoking

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 06-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #5
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

my weirdo friend is the same way as watermage though hes obsessed with viper

hes also obsessed with lil b the based god and young lean

all of these dudes should battle rap IMO

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #6
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
I been smoking nonstop while listening to the rapper VIPER for the past
few weeks... And really.. This guy is wayyyy more street than any street battle rappers... The authcenticity is unmistakable

Viper is really street and cold, but he doesn`t even try hard to get his point across, he does it in such a natural way that oozes authcenticity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
@WillyRockBags

PLEASE check this album out and let me know what you think of this album, dude it reminds me of u so much.

Fuck man.. Nobody is on the same level as Viper... This album is from 2008 and its still ahead of its time

Viper set the bar so high for me, I am completely desensitized to ANY street rappers in battling.. Obviously URL guys are more lyrical, but it doesn`t matter, this is authentic and natural...

And I realized that in the future street style will evolve into rapping in an understated way that oozes authcenticity and a natural street vibe.. And in that future people will look back on the ``gun so big`` and gun puns as, at best, campy, at worst, absolutely wack

Prediction: The stylistic goal of battling in the future will be to present oneself in a way that would not be embarrassing to people outside battlerap subculture.. As such, authcenticity, genuine swag and overall naturalness over lyricism... But first we need someone like Viper who has the balls to buck the trend and disregard the expectation of bars..
lol will check wen i get a chance
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:04 PM   #7
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Wtf is this shit...
Only crackhead i listen to rap is dmx..

This nigga said he sold his to the devil, and brought it back from god

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:19 PM   #8
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
ahahahahaha vipers that dude I'm glad you've discovered this internet gem

the best part about this song is this beat though shits so buttery!
lol I just love how Viper is genuinely pro-crack, like it motivated him to hustle harder and make more money

He reminds me of @WillyRockBags because he is so supremely smug and (if we are to believe the lyrics of his songs) effortlessly attracts hordes of jealous haters, who he just laughs at without ever getting worked up... It's as like smokin, stacking paper and having haters boosts his positivity and confidence in himself
Old 06-21-2015, 12:24 AM   #9
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
my weirdo friend is the same way as watermage though hes obsessed with viper

hes also obsessed with lil b the based god and young lean

all of these dudes should battle rap IMO
To answer your question about what VIPER has to do with battling, you just answered your own question with this post.

I got Viper's number, Imma call him and encourage him to try to get a battle, I'll put him in touch with KOTD and I will start a petition to get him booked, I think he'd do it too, he's a hustler who puts out hundreds of albums a year

He wouldn't even need to write for battles, could just mumble out his rhymes and style on his opponents.
Old 06-21-2015, 12:57 AM   #10
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person

http://crakknicholson.com/
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:44 AM   #11
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Why I Can't Take Street Battlers Seriously Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
To answer your question about what VIPER has to do with battling, you just answered your own question with this post.

I got Viper's number, Imma call him and encourage him to try to get a battle, I'll put him in touch with KOTD and I will start a petition to get him booked, I think he'd do it too, he's a hustler who puts out hundreds of albums a year

He wouldn't even need to write for battles, could just mumble out his rhymes and style on his opponents.

ay put that shit together Im sure he'll change the game
@AVOCADO @OrganikHipHop

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2015, 07:08 AM   #12
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
my ghost army had me dead
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote