Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Audio Battlegrounds
Battle Dank Schrader VS Scruff McDuck

Old 12-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Dank Schrader VS Scruff McDuck

been waiting like a week or so for scruffs verse, not seen him online for a good while so fuck it, i recorded this already so thought its pointless going to waste, if scruff comes back and wants to reply im fine with that.

feedback appreciated
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:17 PM   #2
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
That was SO fire!
Old 12-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrupt View Post
That was SO fire!
not sure if your serious/quoting me/or being sarcastic...or a mix of at least 2 of em

cheers for watching though
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 12-08-2014, 06:05 AM   #4
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"Turn the hotel veranda to Hotel Rwanda"!!!!!!

I almost fell over when I heard that.

Jesus.

RIP Scruff McDuck.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:17 AM   #5
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm disappointed that you didn't rhyme Scruff McGruff with Hufflepuff though.

I would've had a whole Harry Potter scheme tbh. You missed your chance to drop wizard bars.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:20 AM   #6
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
I'm disappointed that you didn't rhyme Scruff McGruff with Hufflepuff though.

I would've had a whole Harry Potter scheme tbh. You missed your chance to drop wizard bars.
I've never seen/read a harry potter, glad you liked that hotel rwanda shit though
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 12-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #7
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
not sure if your serious/quoting me/or being sarcastic...or a mix of at least 2 of em

cheers for watching though
I'm totally serious and quoting you
Old 12-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Quote:
I've never seen/read a harry potter, glad you liked that hotel rwanda shit though
Wow... I'm gonna have to include a Harry Potter bar in my next battle. Just wait.

But yeah, this was fire. Scruff wouldn't have stood much of a chance regardless, but it's too bad he no-showed.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:45 AM   #9
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Fuckin dirty. Looked like shazo out there flippin scruff to death. Don't think there is anyone on RMBVA who can definitively out rap you.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Dank Schrader oh shit you fucking Killed em. From the start with the first few bars you killed em. You didn't even need to keep going. Jesus Christ you murdered this fucker. You is very entertaining. You got my vote. You did him way more dirty than me. You officially Top Tier on these audio battles. You still undeated.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #11
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Dank Schrader oh shit you fucking Killed em. From the start with the first few bars you killed em. You didn't even need to keep going. Jesus Christ you murdered this fucker. You is very entertaining. You got my vote. You did him way more dirty than me. You officially Top Tier on these audio battles. You still undeated.
Thabks bro, me and you should do one of these video battles, you'd be a my toughest opponent yet
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 12-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Thabks bro, me and you should do one of these video battles, you'd be a my toughest opponent yet
oh man if I battled you it would be crazy but outta respect my bars would have to be non personal but entertaining. One thing I never did was that 16 bar challenge or something like what slim shady did like that Shady Cypher. There's so many things I want to do like another Colab track too. I've been so focused on music lately. Another cool idea would be a 2 on 2 battle. Me and you Vs 2 other emcees who do cam battles. It seems like me and you are really the only 2 guys who really do these webcam battles and music. There's so many options to choose from that I don't know which one to pick.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #13
Letterman

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Letterman is a PY Poster
We have a video battle league that'll be starting back up soon on RB. Since both of you have accounts there, you could join the league if you wanted to.
Letterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:29 PM   #14
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
We have a video battle league that'll be starting back up soon on RB. Since both of you have accounts there, you could join the league if you wanted to.
Yeah man, would depend when it starts shits getting busy with xmas coming up, but if I can fit it in I'd be down
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 12-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #15
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
lol dank looks like like the british iron Solomon he look like bamalam from df mixed with iron solomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #16
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
lol dank looks like like the british iron Solomon he look like bamalam from df mixed with iron solomon
You're not the first person to make the iron link, not happy with a bam comparison though, can't we say solomon mixed with matter?
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 05-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #17
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
Just saw this, don't think it got quite enough love and really disappointed I didn't get the time to show up. Would have actually memorized lines for this. The Hotel Rwanda, Arsenal, hot faucet/blow dryer, rapbattles. Tons of quotables. Good shit man, even if your free-health-care cell phone can't focus a camera. @Dank Schrader
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:26 AM   #18
Coolstoryhoe

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
decent
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:03 AM   #19
Aristocrat
Kubrick script

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Aristocrat is not the worst person
you had me intrigued at the "technical like the bat cave" warmup bar

jesus Christ at that hotel Rwanda line

it could of been delivered much smoother but still that shit was redic

n wtf u speaking that shit at the end. you german? but w/ a british accent

that some twilight zone shit. I enjoyed this props

@Dank Schrader
Aristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #20
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
you had me intrigued at the "technical like the bat cave" warmup bar

jesus Christ at that hotel Rwanda line

it could of been delivered much smoother but still that shit was redic

n wtf u speaking that shit at the end. you german? but w/ a british accent

that some twilight zone shit. I enjoyed this props

@Dank Schrader

Not quite sure where you got the German shit from, I'm English but thanks for the props if you get some time through the week check my video battle with sonnydaze I'd say that's my best performance to date
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED