Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
black privilge in battle rap

Old 10-20-2015, 06:09 AM   #81
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Never heard of Wilson, but after doing a quick search.. I see his name is mentioned along with David Icke, who also recently came up in a different conversation.
David Icke?

Oh, yeah I guess the thing they both have in common is they both wrote about illuminati.

But Wilson is much more than a writer of conspiracy theories, not that there is anything wrong with "conspiracy theory"... NSA spying was at one point, a "conspiracy theory"..

Wilson's take on the illuminati is, (unlike most) not paranoid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQZx...ature=youtu.be

The fact that people will say "that's a conspiracy theory! in a discussion as if that makes it wrong or somehow discredits it, is troubling. Orwell's 1984 had the term "thoughtcrime"or "thought criminal" - a slur against anyone who questions the indoctrination of the government, in our world we have "tinfoil hatter" and "conspiracy theory" that are used as a slur against "thought crimes"

Last edited by Water Mage; 10-20-2015 at 06:14 AM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:02 PM   #82
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Bow down to the supreme reptilian race...
Old 10-21-2015, 09:46 AM   #83
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post

Forgive the tangent, I just finished a meditation session and I have some heavy cosmic shit that will take years to work thru.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:22 AM   #84
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
I'm proud to be a fantasy / RPG nerd.. it will def get you more pussy than being a battle rap nerd does

I'm also proud to be seen in that photo holding Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy I and Dragon Warrior

looking jacked too
Old 10-21-2015, 03:33 PM   #85
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Bow down to the supreme reptilian race...
Sounds like you are being sarcastic but maybe not. what is your take on that theory? I tried to look into it but it didn't make much sense. I agreed with the part of it that says there are powerful people that have a lot of control here on earth, and that there are things that we can't see. However, I didn't see any convincing evidence regarding shapeshifting or the reptilians. I'd be interested if that was true, who wouldn't be?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #86
Water Mage

Quote:
Sounds like you are being sarcastic but maybe not. what is your take on that theory? I tried to look into it but it didn't make much sense. I agreed with the part of it that says there are powerful people that have a lot of control here on earth, and that there are things that we can't see. However, I didn't see any convincing evidence regarding shapeshifting or the reptilians. I'd be interested if that was true, who wouldn't be?
Jesse Ventura had a very heated confrontation about the reptilians thing on his show "conspiracy theory", Ventura basically ripped Icke a new one, and Icke did not seem interested in defending his position. Icke was caught off guard, he wasn't expecting to be treated that way at all

I think the reason why people get sucked into David's Icke theories because of a deep-seated anxiety towards reptiles.. You start talking about dangerous reptile creatures lurking around and it appeals to a deeply embedded survival anxiety towards reptiles that we have within us in our collective unconscious

Secondly, there is a type of person that lurk around this world who are so different than a typical human, they are called "psychopaths".. And they are as different (psychologically speaking) from a typical homosapiens as a lizard is.. and a lizard is a fitting metaphor for the psychopath, isn't it? I think this is why weak minds become indoctrinated by Icke, they intuitively sense that there is something "off" about certain individuals among us, and rightly so. But then they make a quantum leap and a ridiculous unproven conclusion = lizard people.

Psychopaths are among us, far more common than people suspect. And of course, psychopathy is not chiefly characterized by prolifically killing but rather a lack of empathy

Some people also speculate that Icke's "reptilian" theory is a code-word for jews. Dave denies that when asked, but if he admitted that, his career would be over.

It could be that he is a shrewd marketer who uses the reptilian gimmick to stand out and draw people in so that he can get people's full attention so he can make a bunch of money talking to them about the more sensible and intelligent observations he has about society.

Or he is the most articulate and intelligent paranoid schizophrenic on earth. That is the most likely scenario. The guy divorced his wife due to suspicion of her being a repitilian, for godsake (of course that could be an excuse, we all need our excuses to break up with someone at times)

So great is the need for novelty and excitement, and so deprived are people of novelty, drowning in a sea of ennui, they will lap up some really crazy beliefs just to make their life more interesting

The funny part is the universe is actually far weirder than anything cooked up by L. Ron Hubbard or David Icke.

Last edited by Water Mage; 10-21-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 05:15 PM   #87
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
FishHeads running that lizard brain off the clock.
Nah it's Zionist bankers elite that run this shit. Icke abandoned the reptilian theory year's ago cause it's shit.
What's right when you look at what's left...
Old 10-21-2015, 05:19 PM   #88
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Water Mage, although we have digressed from the OP, we have arrived at an interesting comparison. What is more absurd: black privilege in battle rap, or the reptilian theory?
Old 10-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #89
Profess

Quote:
FishHeads running that lizard brain off the clock.
Nah it's Zionist bankers elite that run this shit. Icke abandoned the reptilian theory year's ago cause it's shit.
What's right when you look at what's left...
I hear what you are saying about bankers. The stories I've heard that are most concerning are that The Rothschild family funds both sides in every war, and that money holds no real value. As far as solutions, there would have to be better communication for people not to fight, and the money thing I hear Brazil, India, and China have something going with money that is more fair... been meaning to look into that actually but have been too busy watching battle rap videos on youtube

Last edited by Profess; 10-21-2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #90
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
I hear what you are saying about bankers. The stories I've heard that are most concerning are that The Rothschild family funds both sides in every war, and that money holds no real value. As far as solutions, there would have to be better communication for people not to fight, and the money thing I hear Brazil, India, and China have something going with money that is more fair... been meaning to look into that actually but have been too busy watching battle rap videos on youtube
Kill whitey and his evil system often confused and referred as illuminati bla bla bla.

Somebody gots to die.
And not to be too far from the thread .
Black privilege in battle rap no such thing they originated the style and art form.
As far as the N-word goes stop whining about having to be able to say the word you have the right etc etc just no if it can't be said anywhere else why should you be able to say it in a battle against the originators bla bla bla nobody cares anyway ... Peace out no bacon juss beef

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 10-21-2015 at 05:56 PM.
Smokey-Clovn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 06:04 PM   #91
Profess

Quote:
Kill whitey and his evil system often confused and referred as illuminati bla bla bla.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKSbmoS7hUs

Somebody gots to die.
And not to be too far from the thread .
Black privilege in battle rap no such thing they originated the style and art form.
As far as the N-word goes stop whining about having to be able to say the word you have the right etc etc just no if it can't be said anywhere else why should you be able to say it in a battle against the originators bla bla bla nobody cares anyway ... Peace out no bacon juss beef
I like your definition of the illuminati. I can see you've put thought into those issues, however, I have no desire to say the N word or hear it awkwardly said in rap battles. I wish you the best.
Old 10-22-2015, 07:47 PM   #92
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
THE OP IS NOT THE IDEAS OF WATER MAGE.. I TAKE NO RESPONSiBILITY FOR THEM AND MERELY OFFER THEM AS FOOD FOR THOT
u feed thots? what happened to smashin 'em for free an dippin out like a boss?

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:53 PM   #93
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
U can say whatever u want against a black in a rap battle if ur white, it has no power behind it in the hip hop world

Blacks should be careful about how they act towards whites.. what they say has power behind it because they are the superior race (in hip hop and basketball realm)
can't help but notice u said "A black" but then said if "ur white"...not if ur A white...

so black people are "a thing"...as in "a black"...

an white people are people...as in "ur white"...

SUBTLE RACISM MUCH BRO???

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 10-22-2015, 08:17 PM   #94
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
from a jew, here it is in a nutshell:

jewish people, by hebrew heritage, were pretty much black, or close to it...a family of czars from near the mongolian region were exiled an ended up in eastern europe, which was very jewish-friendly at the time...the czars converted to judaism as a political move, much the same way EVERY US president "must" claim to be a christian...

amsel rothschild's father was a blacksmith (before they had the name rothschild) an he had a red six point star on his door as a crest...hence, the name rothschild...red shield (in german) is rothschild...they were basically white people, an this was the start of what is known as the ashkenazi jews (not sure if i spelled that correctly)...

the rothschild's created the illuminati as a group to seize political power an influence in europe in the 1700's an the group was largely successful until one of their messangers was struck by lightning an their correspondence/world government plans were discovered by the police...all illuminati members were rounded up, but many escaped, an by the time the government of the day got involved, many of them had escaped...one very notable illuminist was thomas jefferson...u have to remember tho, much like masons teach something entirely different to newer members than the elder members, the illuminists also taught complete freedom an peace to newer members, but world domination in the highest of circles...jefferson was a devout illuminist, but with the idea that it was actually about freeing people, not a "new world order"...

the rothschild's basically suckered most nations into debt thru fractional reserve banking, an then were able to secure control of the countries thru this debt...the main method they use is the corporatization of governments...most don't realize it, but in 1871 the US government created a corporation known as the united states of america, gave all the company positions the same names as government positions, an quietly switched from holding elections for government officials to holding elections for corporate officials...while this corporation, in practice, is our government, by legal standards every seat of our government has been vacated since 1876 an we've been electing corporate officials ever since...this is the reason our government can't do certain things it could back in the day, such as issue land patents...

in the 1930's the US government was on the verge of declaring bankruptcy an was already in the hole massively to the rothschild conglomerate, an signed a deal giving the IMF ownership of the corporation founded in 1871...the IMF is owned by the world bank, which is owned by the central bank of great britain...

as a corporation, u receive immunity from liabilities...this was the big reason our government began acting as a corporation post-civil war, as they were on the hook bigtime for the 40 acres to be given to all the slaves that fought, as well as bigtime problems with atrocities being committed by union soldiers...incorporating gave these officials legal immunity (there was no such thing as diplomatic immunity pre-1871)...one might notice that laws are called statutes, an statutes, by definition, are rules dictated by CORPORATIONS to their members...

the states didn't get onboard with the corporatization thing until the 1970's, when the federal government pointed out to them that federal reserve notes were a currency of the federal reserve, which is a privately owned FOREIGN corporation (remember, the IMF, world bank, etc.)...it is illegal, by constitutional law, for any state to participate in domestic commerce with foreign currency...the basic proposition was either each state could incorporate themselves as a subsidiary of the US corporation, or the public could be made aware of this huge deception an all the state officials would end up re-enacting the magna carta...they all signed, the last in '76, i believe...

then, when ur born, a birthing certificate is issued, which is a redesign of the same certificates used by shipping vessels when they imported goods...a manifest of what useful items u were bringing into this new country...since babies are born on water, a birthing certificate was used...each certificate is issued a bond amount based on the estimated amount of economic benefit u will generate in ur lifetime, an these bonds are used as the collateral against national debts...the reason corporate statutes legally apply to u is that ur birth certificate registers u as property/subsidiary of the US corporation...thus YOU, the human being, himself, is a free man an u are not subject to any statutes, only to natural law...however, you, the legal entity created as a subsidiary of a corporation, that is being REPRESENTED by you the human being, is subject to any an all laws of the corporation it is owned by...

don't get it twisted, i'm not about to tell u to UCC-9 an apply for sovereignty an all that bullshit u see on youtube...while the whole process is true from a legal standpoint, unfortunately, the supreme court rejected the argument as frivolous a long time ago an basically not only ruled "sovereignty from the legal fiction created by ur birth certificate" is a claim that can't even be heard in court (yes, u are banned from even trying to argue against this process), but they made it a felony to file any piece of paperwork in relation to this claim, an the claim takes upwards of 20 different forms to complete...each form is a five year sentence in prison, u do the math...

so, basically, the rothschild's converted to judaism as a political move, introduced the idea of corporate government, then bought out all the corporate governments that arose, then made it illegal for u to even mention the whole thing in a US courtroom under penalty of nearly a century in jail...the rothschild's aren't part of the illuminati, the illuminati works for the rothschild's...the rockafellers, even, are rothschild's, but thru a female ancestor...however, they got the bulk of their wealth post-marriage-into-the-rothschild's, to make the point clear...

all of it, every last bit, traces back to the rothschild's, whose bloodline traces back thru cleopatra an alexander the great...the same family has ran the globe at the highest levels for thousands of years...case closed

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 10-22-2015, 08:25 PM   #95
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

the star of david is not a jewish star, it was the crest of the rothschild's, an the rothschild's were a HUGE part of the state of israel being formed...the balfour declaration was written TO THE ROTHSCHILD's lol...

an u can try to get out of the money system, but then u get ghaddafi'd, or hussein'd, or kennedy'd...ghaddafi announced he would leave OPEC an start selling oil for gold instead of US dollars, an suddenly the egyptian people needed democracy...hussein declared he would leave OPEC an start selling oil for francs, an within a few months he got a healthy dose of democracy...kennedy signed an executive order abolishing the FED an ordering the treasury department to start printing US-owned dollars in a gradual return to the gold standard, an they gave it to him broad daylight surrounded by bodyguards...

that's why so many politicians just fold to them, cuz if u don't, it's death...the rothschild's estimated known wealth is in the hundreds of billions, but estimates for their undeclared wealth are in the hundreds of TRILLIONS...as in, more than the known value of all the known resources in the earth, since human history began, combined...keep in mind, that's how much of the earth's resources we've been told about...if u had 100 trillion in gold an never told anyone, nobody would ever know the earth even contained that much...that's the level they on, they literally own more wealth than the known wealth in our planet's history...SMH

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 10-22-2015, 11:25 PM   #96
Profess

@TheRealDetour well said, and thanks for taking the time to respond. Like you mentioned, fractional reserve banking allows more money to circulate, and in the right hands that can lead to progress. Perhaps we are at a point in history where the closest competition to the Rothschild's wouldn't be say the second richest family, but rather becomes some kid that figured out how to give away something valuable that previously had a cost associated with it and then it rides an exponential curve. Very true that the same power structure has been in place for a very long time, but it really is amazing that a commodity smart phone today is more powerful then a super computer from the 1970's.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:03 AM   #97
Chromium
Banned

Chromium is not the worst person
just to make this thread a little worse: If you can stand on a stage and say "slut" "whore" "bitch" "dyke" then you can certainly say "nigga/nigger".
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 09:08 AM   #98
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
the star of david is not a jewish star, it was the crest of the rothschild's, an the rothschild's were a HUGE part of the state of israel being formed...the balfour declaration was written TO THE ROTHSCHILD's lol...
Not quite true. The Star of David while certainly not uniquely Jewish or Hebrew certainly originates further back than the Rothschilds. Depending on your interpretation symbolically, either hte 3rd-4th century in some architecture or more obviously in the 11th century in the Tanakh manuscript. Thats 1008AD.

Definitely not a Rothschild legacy.

The majority of that Illuminati shit isn't true... SS numbers are not Security Stock numbers and the U.S is not actually a Corporation.
Its not what it says is, but these are some of the less defendable conspiracies. Of which i am a big fan - i just let me brain fall out. I was in your position like six years ago. You learn to keep some rationality eventually.
Looks like you watched Zeitgeist or Empire Of The City lmao. Wait, maybe Kymatica? Damn you've fallen for some shit.
I can see now why you've been in such low standing.

Last edited by Chromium; 10-23-2015 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:27 PM   #99
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Can we all just keep it real?
@seanzo
@riffic

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:33 PM   #100
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Can we all just keep it real?
@seanzo
@riffic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
I just had a terrifying premonition about an argument happening on here about this video where someone actually says "WHATEVER. There are plenty of rap videos in North America where there are only black people, so why can't a video in Africa only have white people?! God, stop making everything about race."
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:35 PM   #101
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I just had a terrifying premonition about an argument happening on here about this video where someone actually says "WHATEVER. There are plenty of rap videos in North America where there are only black people, so why can't a video in Africa only have white people?! God, stop making everything about race."
Cmon man, you know the greatest white men to walk the earth were these cats. These Nabiscos were desperately trying to get back to the rave in Zion

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-28-2015, 08:49 PM   #102
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Cmon man, you know the greatest white men to walk the earth were these cats. These Nabiscos were desperately trying to get back to the rave in Zion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCZunXDVl0
I've always really dug this song
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 10-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #103
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I've always really dug this song
you know damn well you can't handle no black pussy

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-28-2015, 08:56 PM   #104
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:

You don't know where I've been.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-28-2015, 08:57 PM   #105
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #106
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:

You don't know where I've been.
Word I see you wit a Remy Ma type....

Sean trying to give back to the culture, bitch have him picking up her SSI and shit......white niggas like you be like.......................

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-28-2015, 09:09 PM   #107
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Word I see you wit a Remy Ma type....

Sean trying to give back to the culture, bitch have him picking up her SSI and shit......white niggas like you be like.......................

Pffft like I'd raise a child without my own genetics. What if I have a son who can't grow a beard? I refuse.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-28-2015, 09:19 PM   #108
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Pffft like I'd raise a child without my own genetics. What if I have a son who can't grow a beard? I refuse.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-28-2015, 09:21 PM   #109
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
I'm saving that photo and showing that to women so they know what our kid may look like.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #110
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I'm saving that photo and showing that to women so they know what our kid may look like.
lol you a crazy townhouse
no, you a crazy townhouse
no, mentally ill roommates in a duplex - you a crazy townhouse
Bars!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-29-2015, 12:49 AM   #111
Chromium
Banned

hey guys, it doesn't matter if you're black of white.

Then again, that's easy to say for the only black dude in history that could've joined teh KKK.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #112
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
@TheRealDetour well said, and thanks for taking the time to respond. Like you mentioned, fractional reserve banking allows more money to circulate, and in the right hands that can lead to progress. Perhaps we are at a point in history where the closest competition to the Rothschild's wouldn't be say the second richest family, but rather becomes some kid that figured out how to give away something valuable that previously had a cost associated with it and then it rides an exponential curve. Very true that the same power structure has been in place for a very long time, but it really is amazing that a commodity smart phone today is more powerful then a super computer from the 1970's.
giving shit away for free would destroy them…why do u think JP morgan shut down tesla's free worldwide energy project? it worked perfectly, but there was no profit, an if the people didn't have to pay corporations for energy, it would drive the cost of EVERYTHING down, an the profiteers would start losing their stronghold…

same with cars that run off vaporizing fuel instead of direct injection…there are some kinks that have to be worked out with the technology (basically, it's very dirty, internally, in the engine), but if the billions of dollars car companies have amassed went into refining that tech, everybody would be getting 150 MPG+ namean…

but that would kill the OPEC profits…it's all money, marx said it, if u want to find the evil, look for the money trail...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 11-21-2015, 12:03 PM   #113
Chromium
Banned

lmao Detour... dude, are you 18? Seriously... You're on some 'i really haven't done any actual research' shit.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:05 PM   #114
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"toto slaughter"

best tag I've seen in a while.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:36 AM   #115
John Nada

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
John Nada is not the worst person
Quote:
In mainstream society, whites have power
Um, the President of the USA is black.
John Nada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:06 PM   #116
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Nada View Post
and carries a distinct lack of power vs nearly 540 mostly white congressmen.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:53 AM   #117
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Nada View Post
He is Oreo, not black. Why call him black and not white when he is 50/50? Not pure enough caucasian to be classified as white?

Secondly, you are an idiot if you think a black president means anything

ONE powerful black man does not disprove a statistical trend. Obama is an outlier, you fool. Your ignorance of logic and statistical thinking are appalling.

It really disgusts me on so many levels that anyone ever thought Obama getting elected as President was a triumph of any kind for blacks in America.

For blacks, unemployment rates, poverty rates, high school drop out rates have all become worse under Obama than they were under Bush. Income inequality between black and white is at its widest point in 25 years. According to a study by PEW in 2014, the average white household is worth $141,900, while the average black one is worth $11,000. I am not saying Obama necessarily is responsible for 100% of this decline, but it begs the question: What the fuck has he done for the average black person?

You know what would be a real triumph for blacks in America? If the Martin Luther King's of the world were elected as president, instead of a privileged actor who imitated them to get elected, you fuckwit.

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-23-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:08 PM   #118
Profess

Quote:
He is Oreo, not black. Why call him black and not white when he is 50/50? Not pure enough caucasian to be classified as white?

Secondly, you are an idiot if you think a black president means anything

ONE powerful black man does not disprove a statistical trend. Obama is an outlier, you fool. Your ignorance of logic and statistical thinking are appalling.

It really disgusts me on so many levels that anyone ever thought Obama getting elected as President was a triumph of any kind for blacks in America.

For blacks, unemployment rates, poverty rates, high school drop out rates have all become worse under Obama than they were under Bush. Income inequality between black and white is at its widest point in 25 years. According to a study by PEW in 2014, the average white household is worth $141,900, while the average black one is worth $11,000. I am not saying Obama necessarily is responsible for 100% of this decline, but it begs the question: What the fuck has he done for the average black person?

You know what would be a real triumph for blacks in America? If the Martin Luther King's of the world were elected as president, instead of a privileged actor who imitated them to get elected, you fuckwit.
You are better than this Water. Enlightened men don't refer to other humans as Oreos, shame on you. Obama may not have been everything that he was gassed up to be but he did pass the ACA and that has enabled health care for a large part of the population that previously went with out.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 PM   #119
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
giving shit away for free would destroy them…why do u think JP morgan shut down tesla's free worldwide energy project? it worked perfectly, but there was no profit, an if the people didn't have to pay corporations for energy, it would drive the cost of EVERYTHING down, an the profiteers would start losing their stronghold…

same with cars that run off vaporizing fuel instead of direct injection…there are some kinks that have to be worked out with the technology (basically, it's very dirty, internally, in the engine), but if the billions of dollars car companies have amassed went into refining that tech, everybody would be getting 150 MPG+ namean…

but that would kill the OPEC profits…it's all money, marx said it, if u want to find the evil, look for the money trail...
I hear you, business interests aren't always in line with the public good. Do you want things to change?
Old 11-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #120
Water Mage

Quote:
You are better than this Water. Enlightened men don't refer to other humans as Oreos, shame on you. Obama may not have been everything that he was gassed up to be but he did pass the ACA and that has enabled health care for a large part of the population that previously went with out.
Enlightened men know that words are just words

With all due respect, your belief that the ACA is a good thing is as offensive to me as my use of Oreo is to you.

I intentionally use politically incorrect language at times because I hate PC I mean no harm

Im more interested in the phenomenon of multitudes of people calling a half white man half black man "black" as opposed to mixed race or white. Whats your take on that?

To me, that seems to suggest that `white` is an unadulterated standard from which all other races are derivations, hence the 50% white 50% blacks are called blacks, 50% whites 50% latinos are called latino and not white or mixed race.

Maybe im overthinking it

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-23-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Tags
8217, blue gays, nambla, realdetour is a scholar cat, realdetourconspiracymoron, toto africa, toto slaughter