Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
WD6 PPV/Update Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #601
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
THE STREETS WD6 Day 1 Recap

Iron Solomon vs Charlie Clips - 4/10
2-1 either way.

clips spent a lot of time rapping about iron's 1 nut, solomon had some stumbles., but came with his usual style. but definitely wasn't the clash of the titans people wanted it to be.

the real highlight of the battle was Head Ice no debating. the actual battle is going to be mad forgettable

Arsonal vs Cortez - 7/10
3-0 Arsonal

you could probably give cortez a round, but that's not really the point when i say 3-0 ars. cortez came into this battle trying to be like arsonal. but ars is just better at his style. cortez' material in no way backed up the hype he was dishin out. ars left earth in the first. like his first was one of the dopest i've ever seen from him

Charron vs Bonnie Godiva - -5/10
.01-0 Bonnie (and yes that's a negative 5 up there)

i'm not really kidding when i say this battle set battle rap backwards a little bit. it was the definition of stereotypical angles, played out bars, and just moments of cringe. the shitty toronto crowd came out to play here, but only for the cheesy charron moments.

this battle was literally a room full of white dudes laughing at bonnie every time charron called her a slut or talk about her pussy. which was literally every second bar

the highlight of the battle - the only good part of the battle, actually, because as shitty as charron is bonnie is also quite terrible - was bonnie dick checking charron to see if he had any nuts. so bonnie won

Arcane vs Chilla Jones 6/10
Chilla 2-1

Arcane's return was a little underwhelming. his material seemed kinda dated and he wasn't selling it too well to me.. but the crowd was eating it up more than chilla's. then again, chilla's style is not at all suited for this wack ass crowd. can't really remember much about this battle tbh other than it's a typical chilla battle and a typical arcane battle. arcane addressed some caustic shit which i think i reember being pretty dope but other than that, a pretty forgettable one

P-nut vs SHotti P - 5/10
3-0 P Nut

pretty good "undercard" battle. i think p nut should just be given a big name by now. he doesn't need to waste any more time on GZ guys. they'll kill his potential if they keep making him go against mid tiers.

shotti had some shit but he's not polished enough yet. p nut has like 198798 battles so he was obviously way more comfortable out there and had more polished material.

@illipsis vs quill - 5/10
3-0 @illipsis no debatin

illipsis snapped. it's dope to see dude get more and more comfortable on the stage and he got hella crowd reaction this time around too. i have no idea what quill said because i couldnt understand him so yea

Day 1 Score: 3.5/10
Round of the Night: Arsonal's 1st vs Cortez
Battle of the Night: Arsonal vs Cortez
Performance of the Night: P-Nut or @illipsis. Head Ice also a candidate

Cornball faggot of the night: Charron
Worst round of the night: Clips' 2nd

pretty shitty day. only a couple of good rounds worth watching.

they started late as fuck as usual which i'm sure sucked energy from the crowd, but that was still potentially the worst crowd i've ever seen even for Toronto. they were dead as fuck except for when charron was dropping his google-quality slut jokes. and if they weren't dead they were reacting to the dumbest material.

in between rounds they continued to threaten to kick people out for talking (even charron got yelled at by ganik at one point.. which is hilarious because Ice was drunk as fuck making all kinds of noise but everyone found it hilarious. fuck you corey) but not a single person got kicked out despite about 67 threats of "PERMABANNING YOU FROM EVENTS"

really hope day 2 is better

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-27-2016 at 06:43 AM.
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:38 AM   #602
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
I knew Charron and Bonnie was a stupid fucking match from the jump, Bonnie raps like a robot and Charron un-does everything Organik worked so hard to build regarding the culture, which is why I take pleasure in reading comments like Organik POTN for telling Charron to STFU.

Charron really needs to stop.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:38 AM   #603
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

i'm not really kidding when i say this battle set battle rap backwards a little bit. it was the definition of stereotypical angles, played out bars, and just moments of cringe. the shitty toronto crowd came out to play here, but only for the cheesy charron moments.

this battle was literally a room full of white dudes laughing at bonnie every time charron called her a slut or talk about her pussy. which was literally every second bar
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:38 AM   #604
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
so has anyone really confirmed if iron has only 1 ball or is it a running gag athe this point?
Iron vs Bonnie, let's find out (pause)
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:40 AM   #605
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
14 people battled today, Dunn D may have been top 4-5. Regardless how well he did, that doesn't speak well for the quality of the battles
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:09 AM   #606
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
So glad I didn't order this after reading the comments lol
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:28 AM   #607
Pause
Certified clown

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pause is not the worst person
^ same here.. Seems like Head ICE was the only thing worth seeing lol
Pause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:43 AM   #608
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
I gotta watch some good battles after this, this was disappointing. At this rate I'd rather fly to cali for a bunker event then go to a toronto event, and I can take the train to toronto for free.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:14 AM   #609
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
jesus, thank god i didnt stay up for this
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #610
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:

the highlight of the battle - the only good part of the battle, actually, because as shitty as charron is bonnie is also quite terrible - was bonnie dick checking charron to see if he had any nuts. so bonnie won
hahahaha, this is one of the best battle recaps I ever read. I can tell it's 100% on point as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:56 AM   #611
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I've read like 4 posts in here and they all made me actually laugh out loud. RMBVA always give the best recaps of terrible battles/events
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #612
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
bonnie did better than i thought

too bad she sound like a robot reading a script..delivery is hella whack and after the amount of battles she's had, its weird she cant even get that right
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #613
rogermellie

Quote:
"theres a cat on your tit but we're not going tit for tat"

-crowd "oooooooo"s-
Jesus Christ this is shite but then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikwidit View Post
What's in the chamber is a secret like the goblet of fire. Someone explain to me how that makes sense.
Wtf? Is this Bonnie? How did she manage to have a worse bar than the one above, this bar doesn't make sense on any level.
Not only is she saying one harry potter book like a completly different harry potter book, why would what's in the chamber be a secret? Is it a flag that says bang? I mean I'd be expecting a bullet so if it's a secret I'm guessing it's actually something less harmful.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 01:35 PM   #614
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Passed out during Clips 1st....doesn't sound like I missed much.

ICE>>>>>>>
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #616
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
To me this event was very unexciting even before it started, felt like the battle rap equivalent of a team hiring Norv Turner to coach. Not many interesting storylines (besides maybe Arcane's return and the manufactured interest in "the chain"), just shuffling around a bunch of re-treads to battle in a completely played out and unconvincing World Domination theme (aren't most of these top battles USA vs USA?) in front of a bad crowd.

I guess I'm a bit interested in Madflex's performance and Rone's title defense angles, that's about it.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:25 PM   #617
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Also, are my eyes deceiving me, or is:

"It was hot...a little less than 90 degrees...so I guess it was acute angle"

a real line that was said? I'm trying to think of the context that could make that line good and I'm coming up empty.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 04:00 PM   #618
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Starting to genuinely believe that total slaughter and ether gate were the death of an era...

I won't say battlerap is dead, but Im certain itll never be the same or as good as it once was.

seriously tho, what has been the best event in battlerap after ether?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:11 PM   #619
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Starting to genuinely believe that total slaughter and ether gate were the death of an era...

I won't say battlerap is dead, but Im certain itll never be the same or as good as it once was.

seriously tho, what has been the best event in battlerap after ether?
Massacre 2 was fucking FIRE, and that was just over 4 months ago.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:19 PM   #620
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
bonnie did better than i thought

too bad she sound like a robot reading a script..delivery is hella whack and after the amount of battles she's had, its weird she cant even get that right
yeah bonnie just doesn't actually sound like she's *battling*. She's talking to her opponent, in completely the wrong way
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:24 PM   #621
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
oh my god

@BattleRapChris

for shame

i'm only saying this because you're better than that
Yeah my bad, jumped the gun on that one. I liked Clips way more than y'all seemed to though. He was entertaining, funny, prepared, personable and professional. Not sure what else you expect from him.

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:24 PM   #622
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
bonnie sexy enough for me

Solomon killed ; but Charles nut round was hot

head ice though >>>>>

and by the way ; Charlie first round was trash and badly put together , stop lying ....

there was an obvious difference in quality of writing ..
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:27 PM   #623
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Remove DBD. Put ICE, Pen and a big bottle of moonshine.
this for sure

;

I'd keep Chris tho too he's great
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 08:30 PM   #624
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Massacre 2 was fucking FIRE, and that was just over 4 months ago.
It really was but KOTD couldn't control that crowd if their lives depended on it. Still they should do more events in Boston.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:31 PM   #625
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRapChris View Post
Yeah my bad, jumped the gun on that one. I liked Clips way more than y'all seemed to though. He was entertaining, funny, prepared, personable and professional. Not sure what else you expect from him.
howbout at least 3 rounds not about someones testicles

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:39 PM   #626
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
howbout at least 3 rounds not about someones testicles
A beautiful dream

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:42 PM   #627
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRapChris View Post
you're still invited to my birthday party dont worry
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 09:13 PM   #628
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Saw this pic on the FB page and had to give it that treatment

Last edited by THINKaboutIT; 08-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 09:18 PM   #629
ux9 u so fine

I'm fucken dying over Charoon and bonnie kept saying "no no no let him go " and organics standing there like "dude .... we need to leave "
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 09:20 PM   #630
ux9 u so fine

ffs stop having drect on camera puck that
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids

Last edited by ux9 u so fine; 08-27-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:37 PM   #631
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
I try to be glass half full, but Day 1 was kind of a letdown, even with low expectations...

I'll say being to a lot of rap shows, that a delay in performances and a bad DJ, even more seasoned fans can become restless/ dis-engaged.. .. Wasn't at this show, so can't speak much for that crowd, but in general cats have short attention spans

ars vs cortez and pnut vs shotti was good... Corey vs Bonnie was cliche as hell, and most called it out, but was somewhat entertaining for whatever reason... under cards n chilla vs arcane was meh... iron vs clips was kind of average

Still gonna watch Day 2, and hope it's a bit better
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 09:40 PM   #632
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
better line up today last night was meh
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 09:45 PM   #633
ux9 u so fine

oh my god why does Kotd NEVER put the card on the fucken page ....

does any1 know whos battling today ?
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #634
ux9 u so fine

I swear Kotd ppv sales would skyrocket if their ppv site was even remotely halfway professional

the stream is amazing ofc but this is booty they dont even have the card there
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #635
ux9 u so fine

but I could buy a hat for 60 dollars lol

I can see a picture of a hat , then buy the hat for 60

or I could spend 30 on a stream that idk when who what is even on it
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 10:01 PM   #636
ux9 u so fine

looks like they converted a freewebs site into their official streaming hub
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #637
ux9 u so fine

got text in different sizes in caps in 3 different colors surrounded in asterisks all over lol
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 10:54 PM   #638
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
start time 8:30...add the minimum 2 hrs on top or w.e they say and welp..

title match gonna be like like 5 am :P
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:01 PM   #639
ux9 u so fine

I'm EST ; its 8 pm here ; do the battles start anytime soon ?

the website doesn't even state lol ... anything

I'm not hating I'm literally just wanting to know what the hell is going on
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 08-27-2016, 11:06 PM   #640
ux9 u so fine

I would rather follow Kotd on twitter than ever revisit this Kotdtv website

imagine
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids

Tags
post681803