Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What Y'all Think About The Geechi Gotti v Saynt Battle

Old 12-14-2016, 08:20 PM   #41
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
thats actually really surprising to me tbh imo iah tbh
I talked to him about battling caddy actually ..

Wasn't gonna happen tho lol
Old 12-14-2016, 08:28 PM   #42
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Bdot definitely knows allll about Caddy lol
If that's true, and he has a problem with an Afro-Latino (Cortez) saying "nigga", but is perfectly fine with taking money from white supremacist sympathizers and performing in front of a shrine dedicated to their deity, then that's at the very least pretty disappointing. At most, it's som- #jersey.
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:29 PM   #43
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
I agree with Jersey that's it tho ..

Caddy is not a "diety of white supremacy" dude.. Why do several members of the Black Panther Party support him openly? Talk to Sonic about Cadalack.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:35 PM   #44
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
If that's true, and he has a problem with an Afro-Latino (Cortez) saying "nigga", but is perfectly fine with taking money from white supremacist sympathizers and performing in front of a shrine dedicated to their deity, then that's at the very least pretty disappointing. At most, it's som- #jersey.
god i can't stand that 'jersey' meme shit haha

because in reality, jersey.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:38 PM   #45
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I don't believe you. You literally need more (black) people.

Even if I did see a black person, particularly a pan-Africanist such as bdot, acknowledging a white supremacist gang member that used black American culture to promote racism and consigning him, I'd only think that he wasn't really bout it, but just trying to make a buck/gain fame. It's not like people like that don't exist, they most def do. I just don't trust them. Makes zero sense to object to such an innocuous thing as an Afro-Latino saying "nigga" but be okay with this.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:41 PM   #46
6000GP
tupac back

Geechi fire tho
Old 12-14-2016, 08:42 PM   #47
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
You all must be very proud of being able to sneak the truth past unsuspecting black people to advance your own personal agendas
Must be a coincidence how if we take race out of this statement how well it applies to you. Keep projecting though, and maybe if you keep it up you'll beat life back into the dead horse. @AdarOne shame I can only rep once.

Battle was great, thought Saynt rushed through his first but overall it was fire and a nice change from the usual.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #48
Nick H.

Brooooooooo lol
Old 12-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #49
Nick H.

Quote:
Geechi fire tho
Jeeeeez! That's all I was waiting for dude
Old 12-14-2016, 10:09 PM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1462 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Come on GeezyPeezy, you know me better than that even if only by my online personality
which, after meeting you this weekend, is damn near identical to your real life personality hahaha
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:12 PM   #51
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
which, after meeting you this weekend, is damn near identical to your real life personality hahaha
My guyyyyy!

U a trill one

Ain't no funk to be faked in my sector glad u witnessed.. U best stay slidin to events tho u a great addition to the gang
Old 12-15-2016, 12:15 AM   #52
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
My guyyyyy!

U a trill one

Ain't no funk to be faked in my sector glad u witnessed.. U best stay slidin to events tho u a great addition to the gang
can anyone confirm?

according to dbd @riffic is sketch as fuck

@BattleRapChris can confirm
Old 12-15-2016, 12:23 AM   #53
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
can anyone confirm?

According to dbd @riffic is sketch as fuck

@battlerapchris can confirm
😬😬😬😬😬
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 12-15-2016, 12:24 AM   #54
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
My guyyyyy!

U a trill one

for sure man, I'm planning on moving out there in the next year so I'll be poppin up again
Quote:
Old 12-15-2016, 02:16 AM   #55
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
I gotta rewatch this, I was a bit out of it on first watch, but I thought they were both fire. I fucked with Saynt more during the first watch but idk.
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:21 AM   #56
Nick H.

Both R pure fire .. I think GEECHI edged it 3-0 no body
Old 12-15-2016, 06:51 AM   #57
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by that.

Btw, they were begging for someone to say something by throwing it in everyone's faces, so take issue with them for doing it, not with me for discussing it.

*edit

And the fact that people even have a problem with me having a problem with a confirmed white supremacist gang member being deified in black American culture is kinda mind blowing. But maybe I shouldn't be surprised

I was really looking forward to buying this ppv, and watching this battle too smdh...
He's saying you've made your bed now sleep

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:39 AM   #58
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
it was really good and props to whoever booked it. too bad a lot of people went outside and decided to talk really loud for a good chunk of it. Saynt came out the first round blazin, and then Geechi was more performance, but then he stepped up everything and was solid all around. I remember daylyt did the same type of pops/pops bar before but it was still hard, and the blood bar was hot.

saynt has a lotta potential too, he just has to slow down at times and he will be a real factor...he's the new battler on my radar after seeing him for the first time
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:44 AM   #59
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
can anyone confirm?

according to dbd @riffic is sketch as fuck

@BattleRapChris can confirm
i cant because he didn't say what up

3 admins in attendance including mysterious @riffic i guess
Old 12-15-2016, 08:34 AM   #60
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skr33 View Post
I gotta rewatch this, I was a bit out of it on first watch, but I thought they were both fire. I fucked with Saynt more during the first watch but idk.
Same here but I also missed Geechi's 3rd round and people are saying that was round of the battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:14 PM   #61
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
The Smack battle has terrible audio, right?
Yeah sound is fucked i knew there was probably a reason i hadn't watched it
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:50 PM   #62
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I just seen geechi's smack battle this dude knows how to do real talk bars better than anyone i;ve seen for a while he's gonna be a problem , to think i was gonna take a smoke break during this cause of their names.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #63
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
I just seen geechi's smack battle this dude knows how to do real talk bars better than anyone i;ve seen for a while he's gonna be a problem , to think i was gonna take a smoke break during this cause of their names.
he really is a game changer, dude has personality for days

for those that don't know also

Old 12-15-2016, 08:47 PM   #64
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
it was really good and props to whoever booked it. too bad a lot of people went outside and decided to talk really loud for a good chunk of it. Saynt came out the first round blazin, and then Geechi was more performance, but then he stepped up everything and was solid all around. I remember daylyt did the same type of pops/pops bar before but it was still hard, and the blood bar was hot.

saynt has a lotta potential too, he just has to slow down at times and he will be a real factor...he's the new battler on my radar after seeing him for the first time
Avo & Pro booked it..

Me & Beazt hosted it with Organik..

Who was smoking outside during it? Lames that are in a years time be Geechi's biggest fans? LMAO
Old 12-15-2016, 08:47 PM   #65
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
He's the most authentic battle rapper in the world
Old 12-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #66
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
i cant because he didn't say what up

3 admins in attendance including mysterious @riffic i guess
Hahaha mannn someone told me at the very end that you had been there and I was pissed I didn't meet you
Quote:
Old 12-15-2016, 10:22 PM   #67
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Hahaha mannn someone told me at the very end that you had been there and I was pissed I didn't meet you
pshhh i forgive u
Old 12-15-2016, 10:26 PM   #68
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

even tho im maybe the 5th most visible person at these events since I just shadow mega the majority of the time, who's a 6'4 dude who wears loud hats and runs around the venue screaming at ppl, i donno how someone wouldn't notice me
Old 12-16-2016, 12:20 AM   #69
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
even tho im maybe the 5th most visible person at these events since I just shadow mega the majority of the time, who's a 6'4 dude who wears loud hats and runs around the venue screaming at ppl, i donno how someone wouldn't notice me
haaa I definitely saw Megadef, he's hard to miss. I'll look out for you next time bro
Quote:
Old 12-16-2016, 12:43 AM   #70
Nick H.

Watching the battle again
Old 12-16-2016, 05:56 AM   #71
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Same here but I also missed Geechi's 3rd round and people are saying that was round of the battle.
Honestly, I rewatched, and if we're judging round by round, I'd give the 1st and 2nd to Saynt, and the 3rd to Gotti by a landslide, but if I judged the battle overall, I think the strength of gottis 3rd outweighed the edge saynt got in the first 2
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:19 AM   #72
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

definitely got geechi 3-0 maaaaybe 2-1 losing the 1st

i think geechi kinda shook saynt after his first and saynt seemed uncomfortable and a little rushed with rounds 2 and 3

they both were awesome regardless and I was heaaaavily entertained.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:04 AM   #73
Nick H.

30 no body
Old 12-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #74
Nick H.

There's afew other kids on the come up but these guys blowing up fast it's outta control

GEECHI went into top 5 so fast it's alarming

Tags
128556, jersey