Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster admits to Angryfan he's scared to battle Charron/Calls out KOTD..

Old 01-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #1
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Dizaster admits to Angryfan he's scared to battle Charron/Calls out KOTD..

Worth a listen.

Angryfan makes some excellent points and Dizaster acts real scared to battle Charron.

Also claims his loss on URL to Rex was debatable.
Then claims he got jerked by KOTD when he lost to Arcane.

Delusional.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:14 PM   #2
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Why do you listen to the interviews of someone you clearly hate with a passion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #3
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Same reason people watch their least favorite sports team play.

To watch them fail.

Maybe that's not not a good analogy. Teams like the Patriots are good, whereas Dizaster isn't.

I really have a disdain for his the delusional world he lives in and his place in battle rap. Not to mention he hasn't attained for his snake shit with Math. Seems like the dude gets a pass for being a shitty battler and a human being. It's insulting to great performers like Hollow that this turd is mentioned in the same breath.

Last edited by Hitchslap; 01-27-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Same reason people watch their least favorite sports team play.

To watch them fail.

Maybe that's not not a good analogy. Teams like the Patriots are good, whereas Dizaster isn't.

I really have a disdain for his the delusional world he lives in and his place in battle rap. Not to mention he hasn't attained for his snake shit with Math. Seems like the dude gets a pass for being a shitty battler and a human being. It's insulting to great performers like Hollow that this turd is mentioned in the same breath.
*atoned

Read a book instead of hating on poor Bashir
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #5
Feral Linguist

Like I really pity the dude, I can see right through him but that's his issues lol....hollow will wreck him if they battle
Old 01-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #6
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Why do you listen to the interviews of someone you clearly hate with a passion?
What a dumb question, and one you've answered yourself. Because he's passionate about his hate for Dizaster.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:14 AM   #7
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
What a dumb question, and one you've answered yourself. Because he's passionate about his hate for Dizaster.
I think the point is, being passionate about hating someone is wack
Old 01-28-2017, 12:16 AM   #8
Soul
VIP

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Soul is not the worst person
I'd be shook to battle charron for 60k lol how the fuck am I gonna put up 60k of my own money (if I had it (i dont)) and 7 drunk rappers decide its fate.

I'm down to chuck a couple quid on a battle, prob more so than most but this is just silly.
Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:21 AM   #9
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I feel like I'd throw the battle and stage an elaborate heist if I were in Diz's shoes tbh. Like losing the money is the point where the plan appears to have gone wrong, but then there's a quick montage of the rest of my team preparing a tunnel directly under the bag with the prize money and replacing it with Monopoly money before stitching it back up. Then cut to Charron astonished as he realizes he's been making it rain with Monopoly money while it's revealed that I bought Montenegro with the winnings and they don't have an extradition treaty
Old 01-28-2017, 12:22 AM   #10
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Or something along those lines
Old 01-28-2017, 12:35 AM   #11
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Or something along those lines
Man, you're way off.......

Montenegro costs wayyy more than 60k.

Also @Hitchslap with another body
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:35 AM   #12
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz would be stupid to do this Charron's way
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #13
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
I'd be shook to battle charron for 60k lol how the fuck am I gonna put up 60k of my own money (if I had it (i dont)) and 7 drunk rappers decide its fate.
That's perfectly reasonable and if Diz had simply said this I don't think he'd be catching as much hate. But it seems he's too proud to admit he's been battling 4 times longer than Charron and has battled all these legends yet doesn't have that kind of cash. That's really what it boils down too. Insecurity. The reason he punched Math is because Math said in his third that Diz has battled 300 times and is still broke and bummy.

I have a lot of respect for Diz as a talent but how he conducts himself has always been less than genuine and that's why so many don't fuck with him. Your response is legitimate and human and addresses your true feelings about the situation which is something he would never do.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:05 AM   #14
Soul
VIP

afaik charrons money doesn't come from battle rap? idk I doubt he's embarrassed not to have 60k if he doesn't. Shit maybe he does what the fuck do I know. Just saying unless you're a regular SMACK headliner not having that kinda money is just kinda standard lol.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:06 AM   #15
Soul
VIP

Also I like charron as a person or whatever but doing this is kind of a shitty move.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:15 AM   #16
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
*atoned

Read a book instead of hating on poor Bashir
Was on my cell phone dummy
Old 01-28-2017, 01:16 AM   #17
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

And if Dizaster is such a huge name he should have no problem getting the scratch or like poker, have someone stake him.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:28 AM   #18
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
People can say what that say about Charron but you can't deny what he's done. He went to URL and beat Suge, Went to UDUBB and beat Tay Roc, Went to 106&Park and took that shit. Didn't he tour with Wu Tang as well? Diz is too scared to battle outside of LA and Canada and random European countries. Dizaster shook to battle Charron lol.

Last edited by Battlehogg; 01-28-2017 at 01:35 AM.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:30 AM   #19
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
People can say what that say about Charron but you can't deny what he's done. He went to URL and beat Suge, Went to UDUBB and beat Tay Roc, Went to 106&Park and took that shit. Didn't we tour with Wu Tang as well? Diz is too scared to battle outside of LA and Canada and random European countries. Dizaster shook to battle Charron lol.
new zealand, australia and the middle east.

european eh

jk mang
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:36 AM   #20
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post

european eh

jk mang
Lol yea but you see my point.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:37 AM   #21
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

But seriously, if there's so many sponsors available for 'one of the best' battle rappers, how come they won't stake him. It's guaranteed money according to him(because he'll easily beat Charron). He'll get whatever percentage he's asking for.

Dude claimed that his battle with Rex on URL was debatable
Old 01-28-2017, 02:07 AM   #22
Battlehogg

Quote:
But seriously, if there's so many sponsors available for 'one of the best' battle rappers, how come they won't stake him. It's guaranteed money according to him(because he'll easily beat Charron). He'll get whatever percentage he's asking for.

Dude claimed that his battle with Rex on URL was debatable
He's probably the only person in the world with the exception of maybe Ekelon that thinks he took that battle.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:14 AM   #23
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
The loss to arcane is still eating him up inside, it's been like 3 fuckin years.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:59 AM   #24
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
saying he needs a guaranteed payout to do the battle isn't unreasonable at all

he had to throw bizarre cooky diz thoughts in as asides but....his main point isn't wrong

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:28 AM   #25
BenStacken

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
BenStacken is not the worst person
I'm not the biggest Charron fan nor am I someone who hates on the dude. I really liked his performances vs suge, JJDD, ars and a handful of others. I also think he can be extremely underwhelming at times. The problem with anyone battling Charron is he knows how to use the geeky clever nerd image to his advantage and can usually get big crowd reactions in the building . For someone like disaster it seems like a bad match up becaue him being his aggressive self isn't really the right approach to take in my opinion. Not saying diz can't beat Charron, but I will say I wouldn't be surprised seeing this battle to either way. If I had to bet I would put money on Charron for the simple fact I think he can come up with a few clever angles opposed to diz attacking Corey in ways everyone else already has.
BenStacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:59 AM   #26
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
I feel like I'd throw the battle and stage an elaborate heist if I were in Diz's shoes tbh. Like losing the money is the point where the plan appears to have gone wrong, but then there's a quick montage of the rest of my team preparing a tunnel directly under the bag with the prize money and replacing it with Monopoly money before stitching it back up. Then cut to Charron astonished as he realizes he's been making it rain with Monopoly money while it's revealed that I bought Montenegro with the winnings and they don't have an extradition treaty
You're killing me dude lmao.

Charron has been a terrible rapper in several countries, I can't deny that. I hate him for calling Diz out cause it's all I see people talking about, and tbh I've never had any interest in watching them battle each other. Or anyone else at this point. Charron's ego is ridiculous, but I will admit, I think he knew what he was doing. It's a win/win for him.

If Diz accepts the battle, and puts up 60K, Charron gets to battle him, potentially win 60K, and his status within the battling community becomes even bigger, and his "brand" grows, giving him even more reason to duck opponents by using his "It does nothing for my career excuse."

If Diz declines, he looks like a pussy. A pussy who's ducking a suicidal retard who boasts about being the "white goat" and thinks battling on URL one time (and winning the crowd over by talking about his baby dick driving some fictional lover to a black guy) and UDubb twice, so that's his validation? Plus, he faced Suge. Who while already being wack as fuck, choked multiple times iirc tho I haven't watched the battle in forever. Diz played right into this and then some. Like someone else said, if he would've just said he didn't have the money, he would've been ok. Instead, he's giving Charron even more hype, already riding a buzz after the Roc battle.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:17 AM   #27
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Two of the lamest people in battle rap and they both look childish here.

Diz should just say it how it is, it's a ridiculous challenge to make and he doesn't want to wager that much on a battle. No idea why he's talking about brands, I'm guessing he doesn't want to admit that it's too much to bet.

Charoon is like a big kid with the way he goes on trying to get battles, building up these cheesy as fuck storylines in his head. Offering such a ridiculous bet, that he probably knows Diz can't afford, just to hype up this shitty potential battle - he's a dickhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 01-28-2017 at 11:19 AM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:21 AM   #28
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Can't rep on my phone. This is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #29
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Prison Mike with the worst hot take I've seen on here in a while. That's saying a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:42 PM   #30
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
If Diz declines, he looks like a pussy. A pussy who's ducking a suicidal retard.
YOOOOOOOO!

I just spit my fucking coffee everywhere. Holy shit I needed that.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 02:09 PM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:

If Diz declines, he looks like a pussy. A pussy who's ducking a suicidal retard
Prison Mike back on point like a stegosaurus!!!

Old 01-28-2017, 02:45 PM   #32
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post

european eh

jk mang
New Zealand and Australia are our satellite countries
2/3 We'll take it

Jkjk
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #33
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hitchslap confirmed mentally handicapped
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:30 PM   #34
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Dizaster said Charron is on Tay Roc's level, not Dizaster's level.

Tay Roc averages 800k views per battle. Dizaster averages 388k.

In the words of the Beloved "it ain't how many fights you been in, it's who you fought"

CAPS gave him the business though!
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:16 PM   #35
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Quote:
Prison Mike back on point like a stegosaurus!!!

It's impossible to not sob like Boston backwards!

And then he does that thing where he raps like "I'm in an aggressive mood! When I step to you!" while violently shaking his head with veins popping out. I didn't really notice how trash he was until I watched The Saurus destroy him while he spit shitty "book" punchlines, and rebuttaled a BB reference by saying his squad supplied Bolivia.

He's respected for his rebuttals, but if you listen to him, all he does is rhyme fuckin' gibberish at the end of the first three bars, before tossing a mediocre punch in on the 4th that gets overhyped because he freestyled it.

But honestly what hurts the most is this wack faggot has sixty grand to waste on a Dizaster battle instead of taking his family on vacation and I'm over here livin' middle class cause I actually buy deodorant and shit.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #36
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
And then he does that thing where he raps like "I'm in an aggressive mood! When I step to you!" while violently shaking his head with veins popping out. I didn't really notice how trash he was until I watched The Saurus destroy him while he spit shitty "book" punchlines, and rebuttaled a BB reference by saying his squad supplied Bolivia.

He's respected for his rebuttals, but if you listen to him, all he does is rhyme fuckin' gibberish at the end of the first three bars, before tossing a mediocre punch in on the 4th that gets overhyped because he freestyled it.
The setup was gibberish because it was as genetic as humanly possible. The only part rebuttling anything was "you want to talk about Breaking Bad...". It's just a one-size-fits-all, pre written punch he can pretend was freestyled. I'd be shocked if he didn't have one or two written already for Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Westworld, and any popular film over the last year or two.

I'm not saying dude can't freestyle, he's proven he can, but he isn't freestyling multis like "supplied to Bolivia/Walter White did to Lydia".

Saurus broke him down perfectly in that battle tbh
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:08 PM   #37
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
The setup was gibberish because it was as genetic as humanly possible. The only part rebuttling anything was "you want to talk about Breaking Bad...". It's just a one-size-fits-all, pre written punch he can pretend was freestyled. I'd be shocked if he didn't have one or two written already for Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Westworld, and any popular film over the last year or two.

I'm not saying dude can't freestyle, he's proven he can, but he isn't freestyling multis like "supplied to Bolivia/Walter White did to Lydia".

Saurus broke him down perfectly in that battle tbh
The Saurus Breaking bad bar was so fire. "I'll put a chain around your neck like Jesse Pinkman to Todd." If Charron pre-wrote his rebuttals, that makes them even worse lol.

"I ain't even done, I'm on one, I'll crush you in the long run, your head blew up since they almost handed you that shotgun.."

So fuckin' accurate. He always goes back to his URL appearance. Saurus has been clownin' the shit out of him on twitter as well haha.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:45 PM   #38
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
LMAO

Caps: Diz....Charron won on URL, you lost on URL....

Diz: okay....but that's opinion

Caps: And he won on Udubb....

Diz: okay....
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:47 PM   #39
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
Caps: if you dont got the bread I rather you just say that...dont say all this extra shit

lmao
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:51 PM   #40
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
"I ain't even done, I'm on one, I'll crush you in the long run, your head blew up since they almost handed you that shotgun.."

So fuckin' accurate. He always goes back to his URL appearance. Saurus has been clownin' the shit out of him on twitter as well haha.
This was in reference of the botched Suge battle on KotD though. #battleraptrivia #barexamgameshowhollaatme
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8207, barexamgameshowhollaatme, battleraptrivia, thebattlethatwillgiveeveryoneaids