Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster & Soul Kahn debated about refugees a few days ago


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2017, 07:46 PM   #41
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post

I was being satirical !

Oh shit, , he posted a link to the Dunning Kruger effect! You win! I give up!
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:47 PM   #42
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you've dressed up like a wizard and battled @SketchMenace in your basement more times than you've touched a girl's hand
LOL please tell me there is a backstory to this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #43
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you've dressed up like a wizard and battled @SketchMenace in your basement more times than you've touched a girl's hand
lol that was at least 6 years ago and I was in college Is that all u got?

I'm no casanova but women have never been a problem, wasted my 20's being in relationships

Actually, where I'm from, being a nerd gets you plenty of pussy...... I get that cosplay pussy

Riffic posted more on this forum than I have texted my girlfriend of 2 years.. Riffic in a relationship with RMBVA

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-03-2017 at 07:56 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:06 PM   #44
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,847
Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
LOL please tell me there is a backstory to this
oh this would be your favorite thing

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:10 PM   #45
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser
 
RandallFlagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: From parts unknown
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Riffic wins.

Fatality.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #46
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser
 
cripplesunday1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tea n Crumpets
Posts: 2,354
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
oh this would be your favorite thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2nHL6nvz9E
What the fuck is this.
Always thought the guy was a try hard poster, but this is just bizzare.
__________________
It's all subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #47
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
lol dat thumbnail tho
ppl still post that video after all these years.. If I really didnt want ppl linking it I would take it down
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #48
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hahahaha i saw that video years ago and somehow i forgot about it. which is really weird because i usually don't forget about stuff that's dank af
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:17 PM   #49
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,847
Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
hahahaha i saw that video years ago and somehow i forgot about it. which is really weird because i usually don't forget about stuff that's dank af
it's a deep cut
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:22 PM   #50
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
it's a deep cut
I admit its cringe -- But I had fun with it at the time. Come on man that was so long ago
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #51
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,822
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
it's a deep cut
It's possible that my mind blocked out the memory of the vid because it couldn't really process how boss it is. Shit's ham af.
@Water Mage bro you just gotta own this shit man it's awesome
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:28 PM   #52
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
It's possible that my mind blocked out the memory of the vid because it couldn't really process how boss it is. Shit's ham af.
@Water Mage bro you just gotta own this shit man it's awesome
lol I do own it. Why do you think I keep those vids up?

I've never pretended to be anything other than a nerd who plays games, reads comics, etc. I do what makes me happy

to put this video in context, I was insanely excited about the DOOMSDAY event, (hence the DOOM mask) and I uploaded this video the night of the event.. It was all in the spirit of fun

And I know I suck at rapping lol. I never thought I was good at it
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #53
SketchMenace
VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 205
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you've dressed up like a wizard and battled @SketchMenace in your basement more times than you've touched a girl's hand
I've never met The Mage. He has done pull ups while rapping about me though so that may have led to a hand touch or two
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #54
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,474
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Sweden: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...3-2013.svg.png Crime has basically stayed the same for 20 years.

Best i can tell, immigration has soared(this means the origin of the migrants is actually irrelevant. Good for you!): http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...ration_464.gif

There is no direct correlation reported anywhere except on (from what i see) alarmist anti-Muslim sites that like to project their homegrown sexism onto outsourced cultures that can be villified in the public eye without TOO much scrutiny or at least with support. I'm an anthropologist - bear with my nerdiness here.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentRe...aspx?cid=19681 The Swedish official report on Crime and Safety.. "2015 saw a slight decrease in thefts, sex offenses, and traffic crimes.". That's in the middle of an up-swing of immigrants as shown in the same piece here: "The Swedish Migration Agency estimated that the country would receive between 160,000-190,000 asylum seekers in 2015, the highest per capita in the EU."
That would indicate immigrants/asylum seekers leading to a DOWNtick in theft and sex crimes. In terms of 'terrorism' they have a bigger problem with Swedish nationals LEAVING to go cause trouble (also evidenced in the same piece).

The problem with using statistics and 'researching' is that at some stage you have to just give up and say "I believe THESE statistics". Unless you go and do your own sociological polling you can't possibly know if crime stats are accurate. (Note: Sweden also has more laxed criteria for a lot of their crimes).
Another problem, at least in Scandanavia, is that they have a very high rate of "sex crimes" as their hearty move toward gender equality means more REPORTS are being filed.
In The U.S the number of reports that aren't filed and crimes that go unreported are essentially the basis for people charging the U.S with have such vicious crime rates.
Having recently spent a good chunk of time over there, i have to agree. MOST crime you're not going to hear about on the news. You're going to hear it from your friends. So essentially no one actually knows - there's a few different approaches by hte media to villify or lionize certain groups and its essentially all useless information.
Yeah homicide rates in the USA been declining consistently since the mid 90s, which I think coincides with higher rates of immigration. And in Western European countries, where we have higher percentages of Muslim populations, our homicide rates have always been considerably lower than the USA's. Obviously homicides aren't the only criminal metric, and there's a bunch other variables causing the disparities (firearms/drugs), but this dogmatic assumption that Muslims and immigrants are gonna inflict chaos, is unsubstantiated to me. In the UK South Asians represent 6% of the prison population, and they represent about 6% of the total British population. So they don't commit a disproportionately high rate of offenses here.

I wish these Alt-Right motherfuckers would just admit they're intolerant, selfish hate-merchants instead of antagonising me for refusing to accept their refusal to accept anyone who's unelectively different from them.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:50 PM   #55
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
I've never met The Mage. He has done pull ups while rapping about me though so that may have led to a hand touch or two
lol Sketch you are probably the only person I'd reveal my identity to at a Calgary event.. I'd def buy you a beer

Its weird cuz thats my hometown but I've been living abroad since then

Its weird too cuz I was a Sketch hater going into the Doomsday event but then I became a fan because your performance vs Bender was the best from you I've ever seen..
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:54 PM   #56
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,524
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I've only read OP and a few other posts that killed me. I can tell this thread is classic already.

Diz is actually a compulsive liar though, his rapgrid interviews are hilarious and I urge anyone who hasn't seem them to watch because it's pretty funny the shit he comes out with.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #57
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Sweden: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...3-2013.svg.png Crime has basically stayed the same for 20 years.

Best i can tell, immigration has soared(this means the origin of the migrants is actually irrelevant. Good for you!): http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...ration_464.gif

There is no direct correlation reported anywhere except on (from what i see) alarmist anti-Muslim sites that like to project their homegrown sexism onto outsourced cultures that can be villified in the public eye without TOO much scrutiny or at least with support. I'm an anthropologist - bear with my nerdiness here.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentRe...aspx?cid=19681 The Swedish official report on Crime and Safety.. "2015 saw a slight decrease in thefts, sex offenses, and traffic crimes.". That's in the middle of an up-swing of immigrants as shown in the same piece here: "The Swedish Migration Agency estimated that the country would receive between 160,000-190,000 asylum seekers in 2015, the highest per capita in the EU."
That would indicate immigrants/asylum seekers leading to a DOWNtick in theft and sex crimes. In terms of 'terrorism' they have a bigger problem with Swedish nationals LEAVING to go cause trouble (also evidenced in the same piece).

The problem with using statistics and 'researching' is that at some stage you have to just give up and say "I believe THESE statistics". Unless you go and do your own sociological polling you can't possibly know if crime stats are accurate. (Note: Sweden also has more laxed criteria for a lot of their crimes).
Another problem, at least in Scandanavia, is that they have a very high rate of "sex crimes" as their hearty move toward gender equality means more REPORTS are being filed.
In The U.S the number of reports that aren't filed and crimes that go unreported are essentially the basis for people charging the U.S with have such vicious crime rates.
Having recently spent a good chunk of time over there, i have to agree. MOST crime you're not going to hear about on the news. You're going to hear it from your friends. So essentially no one actually knows - there's a few different approaches by hte media to villify or lionize certain groups and its essentially all useless information.
The one chart you posted only goes to 2013.. How about the last three years?

You also cite a report saying there was a slight drop in rape in 2015 compared to 2014. a "slight increase or decrease" from one year to the next is not particularly meaningful or helpful.

.. I would need to know about 2014 and 2016 as well.


Hey Stank, according to my cursory research Sweden is the rape capital of the west. Has it always been that way? I have also read that Sweden has recently changed its laws-- the definition of rape has been broadened to include what we in NA would call "sexual harassment"... If this is true, it could possibly explain why Sweden is allegedly the rape capital of the west.. But I would need to know when those laws were changed and look at a graph that shows what was happening before the laws were changed because the change in laws unintentionally acts as a smokescreen to confuse things further

I am not sure if you have studied statistics but there's more to it than you seem to realize..

I have heard there are "no go" zones in one or more of the major cities in Sweden..

I don't pretend to be an expert, just asking hard questions

oh, and I heard that the Swedish Gov't is paying refugees to leave, wow...

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-03-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #58
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Yeah homicide rates in the USA been declining consistently since the mid 90s, which I think coincides with higher rates of immigration. And in Western European countries, where we have higher percentages of Muslim populations, our homicide rates have always been considerably lower than the USA's. Obviously homicides aren't the only criminal metric, and there's a bunch other variables causing the disparities (firearms/drugs), but this dogmatic assumption that Muslims and immigrants are gonna inflict chaos, is unsubstantiated to me. In the UK South Asians represent 6% of the prison population, and they represent about 6% of the total British population. So they don't commit a disproportionately high rate of offenses here.

I wish these Alt-Right motherfuckers would just admit they're intolerant, selfish hate-merchants instead of antagonising me for refusing to accept their refusal to accept anyone who's unelectively different from them.
Well, ironically i find it hard to get 'mad' at them. They have information they trust, for whatever reason, which is a charge that can be levelled at anyone who uses any information to inform their worldview.
I've, personally, not seen an 'alt-right' person actually DO anything i'd want any action to be taken over and people can say whatever they want. I'm heartily against things like trigger warnings and the dainty, flower like way we're asked to deal with mental illness - so words aren't really as important to me as to some people, especially leftists.
Its actions that matter. Trump has proved, unfortunately, that the obtuse left were pretty much absolutely right about him. I guess he's having fun though?
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #59
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
The one chart you posted only goes to 2013.. How about the last three years?

You also cite a report saying there was a slight drop in rape in 2015 compared to 2014. a "slight increase or decrease" from one year to the next is not particularly meaningful or helpful.

.. I would need to know about 2014 and 2016 as well.


Hey Stank, according to my cursory research Sweden is the rape capital of the west. Has it always been that way?

I have heard there are "no go" zones in one or more of the major cities in Sweden..

I don't pretend to be an expert, just asking hard questions
Forgive my incredibly unacademic response to your first point - two points: If there were a significant uptick in overall crime that exceeds those found on the chart, you might have an argument but there isn't. http://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swed...stats-analyzed
Here's a good article which points out negligible (my word) difference one way or the other between 2015 and 2016. It also has a criminologist discuss some of hte pitfalls of using these stats to inform opinions on crime overall.
P.S in 2013 there were riots in Sweden, so if the uptick is negligble there even with specific highlight events we're allowed to extrapolate closely into the future.

On Sweden's rape stats, yes. Since the EU started collating statistics it has had the highest rate, to my knowledge.

https://debunkingdenialism.com/page/10/ for some reason i can't link the exact article but find the one from December 12th on this page. Goes through more of those pitfalls and how the information, even if its good, can be skewed.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:28 PM   #60
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Well, ironically i find it hard to get 'mad' at them. They have information they trust, for whatever reason, which is a charge that can be levelled at anyone who uses any information to inform their worldview.
I've, personally, not seen an 'alt-right' person actually DO anything i'd want any action to be taken over and people can say whatever they want. I'm heartily against things like trigger warnings and the dainty, flower like way we're asked to deal with mental illness - so words aren't really as important to me as to some people, especially leftists.
Its actions that matter. Trump has proved, unfortunately, that the obtuse left were pretty much absolutely right about him. I guess he's having fun though?
Did you see what happened at Berkely? Do you see Trump supporters shutting down leftist speaking engagements at Universities with violence?

There are serious problems with the alt-right. But the real problem is that the right and the left are both in their own echo chambers, and when they do interact with eachother, it tends to be a violent and hostile affair.

The alt-right tends to be a bit too paranoid and emotional, pig-headed

The left tends to be too aggressive and insulting of the alt-right

I mean, there needs to be a higher level of discourse in society than the one we have been having.

For those leftists who make sport of bashing Trump all day, calling him Hitler, sorry that actually discredits you, and you won't reform anyone on the right saying stuff like that. You should focus on educating people, not saying that everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi. You can't appeal to a person's rationality by wailing "nazi" or any other demonizing epithet.

And the right isn't going to convince anyone on the left by their paranoia and exaggerations, because they are guilty of that as well.

And those leftists who use violence against the Trump supporters, that is not "liberal" We have to tolerate free speech of all people and discourse peacefully, regardless of how abhorrent that person's speech may be.

Also, when you are preaching love and tolerance, and you don't extend that love and tolerance to the right, the right will further bristle and dismiss what the left has to say-- (But the right is already pig-headed, so I'm not blaming the left entirely)

To you leftists who preach about love conquering hate.. Well if you truly believed in the power of love, you wouldn't hate your enemies, you would show them love. What I see with leftists today is an ethos of: "Love what I love, hate what I hate, and if you don't hate and love what I hate and love, I will hate you"

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-03-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:33 PM   #61
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,298
Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Reminds me of a Curb skit where the guy calls Larry a 'self-loathing jew'.

.
"are you jewish?"
larry: do you wanna check my penis?
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:36 PM   #62
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,474
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Well, ironically i find it hard to get 'mad' at them. They have information they trust, for whatever reason, which is a charge that can be levelled at anyone who uses any information to inform their worldview.
I've, personally, not seen an 'alt-right' person actually DO anything i'd want any action to be taken over and people can say whatever they want. I'm heartily against things like trigger warnings and the dainty, flower like way we're asked to deal with mental illness - so words aren't really as important to me as to some people, especially leftists.
Its actions that matter. Trump has proved, unfortunately, that the obtuse left were pretty much absolutely right about him. I guess he's having fun though?
Yeah I don't want to punish these right wing commentators with hate speech laws or anything, because I wanna prove to them that I'm as committed to defending free speech than they are, if not more, so they can't accuse me of being a hypocrite.

I can't think why you'd disapprove of trigger warnings, or object to requests for humility and tolerance pertaining to issues like mental health. Providing people aren't getting chastised or censured for not appearing to be super sensetive, these polite & non disruptive requests to protect the welfare of a community, is a peculiar thing to disapprove of. Doesn't seem that burdensome to me.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:41 PM   #63
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Forgive my incredibly unacademic response to your first point - two points: If there were a significant uptick in overall crime that exceeds those found on the chart, you might have an argument but there isn't. http://www.thelocal.se/20170112/swed...stats-analyzed
Here's a good article which points out negligible (my word) difference one way or the other between 2015 and 2016. It also has a criminologist discuss some of hte pitfalls of using these stats to inform opinions on crime overall.
P.S in 2013 there were riots in Sweden, so if the uptick is negligble there even with specific highlight events we're allowed to extrapolate closely into the future.

On Sweden's rape stats, yes. Since the EU started collating statistics it has had the highest rate, to my knowledge.

https://debunkingdenialism.com/page/10/ for some reason i can't link the exact article but find the one from December 12th on this page. Goes through more of those pitfalls and how the information, even if its good, can be skewed.
"you might have an argument but you don't"

-- I wasn't making an argument, I was asking for more data. Asking for more data is not "arguing"

Whatever happened to just having an open-minded non confrontational conversation about a controversial topic? Why so contrarianWhy do you always seem to take on a condescending, hostile tone? I am being open-minded and receptive and my post was pointing out the complexity of teasing out a correlation because of a confounding variable. I voluntarily brought up a confounding variable that would disprove my own hypothesis. I am not sure why you are being so contrarian when I am merely looking to prove or disprove a hypothesis.

I just made a post about mistakes that leftists make. I would be thankful if you read it.

The truth is, I am a hippie at heart, I would love to see world peace and see love conquer hate. The problem with a lot of these "liberals" that I see today is you are too damn aggressive.

A violent revolution will never lead to peace. And hating those who don't love everyone defeats the purpose of being a proponent for love.

The reason I mention this is because I am just an open-minded person who is undecided on a lot of issues. I do believe that "when the power of love conquers the love of power the world will know peace"

The problem is, I don't feel any of that love coming from fellow "liberals".. I don't see it either.

The leftists need a new playbook. Or perhaps an old playbook, if you will. For example, peaceful protests of the 60's were a much healthier manifestation of anti-hate social movement than what I see the leftists doing today.

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-03-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:43 PM   #64
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
"
(took out quote so it didn't take up space for no reason but you'd be notified)

I don't disagree with any of that.
However, on the Milo thing its this weird round-a-bout of both sides throwing the same shade at each other.
- You have Trumpers saying "This is democracy, you lost shut up". OKay
- Leftists retort with "No, THIS is democracy. People in action making their voices heard". True.
- Trump supporters calling out Leftists for subverting Democracy by protesting and taking action on issues that matter to them. THIS is where it gets stupid because you can just pass the buck back and forth, especially with Milo. "you're not being democratic cause you didn't listen to people who agree with me. "No, you!!" Both right, both wrong.

I am NOT a fan of Milo. I think he's the most intelligent idiot i've ever seen. He has a right to talk wherever he wants - UNTIL those people he's addressing refuse him. That's completely okay with me. (i didn't see any violence btw.. Feel free to link me to something)

The left/right paradigm is essentially a game being played by politicians and media to line up their pawns. As voting stats show us, more and more people are steering away from participating. GOOD. Alex Jones (i know, i know) was on Joe Rogan a couple of days ago abd pointed out that Infowars and the JRE get MORE views per week than most mainstream news programs and there's a distinct AGE divide. This is really important. The people in my generation who are participating in politics are almost SOLELY the obnoxious extreme of any group. I think in the next 10 or 15 years we'll see at least a social collapse of political power. I mean - its gotten bad enough that a Reality television business mogul who has some legitimate issues with sexism and racism - a history of both, long before running - is now President. It seems most people don't want him, overall in the U.S but here we are. Same shit different day - its just the quality of the game that's declining.

My pressure as an anthropologist has been around Shamanism and the use of Psychedelics through history - so I can certainly say the attitude of the 60's and early 70's was highly flawed. It wasn't based in anything - there were no reference points or goal posts to work from/toward. I'll try to be brief on psychedelics themselves, but have a look into current Psychedelic Psychotherapy research. MDMA should be legal within two years for Psychotherapy. Have a look at what they do for people and see if you can falsify the idea that their implications are incredibly interesting at worst, and some kind of miracle at best.

Last edited by StankDaddy; 02-03-2017 at 09:46 PM.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #65
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I can't think why you'd disapprove of trigger warnings, or object to requests for humility and tolerance pertaining to issues like mental health. Providing people aren't getting chastised or censured for not appearing to be super sensetive, these polite & non disruptive requests to protect the welfare of a community, is a peculiar thing to disapprove of. Doesn't seem that burdensome to me.
Disclaimer: not looking for pity or sympathy
I've been through a LOT of self-harm, substance abuse, i've been sexually assaulted, i had an abusive dad - all these sorts of things - i've dealt with all of them.
I disagree with trigger warnings because it passes over the responsibility to A. excercise decent judgement over what media you consume, B. tolerate opinions and thoughts that you don't agree with, and C. take care of your own mental hygiene.
I suffered serious, serious depression; a handful of serious suicide attempts included... The only way i was able to move past it and become the (apparently) very well-balanced person i am now is not ignoring things that made me uncomfortabe, it was confronting them. Understanding my experiences, filing them away, learning their lessons and moving forward without allowing htem to define my character or role in life. I believe this is true for hte majority of people who've suffered Trauma. See my mention of Psychedelics in response to Water Mage. It pertains directly to this as Psychedelics allow incredibly stubborn, lazy mentalities to open up and experience what im talking about.
As a partial-aside it also means a bunch of whiny shitheads who want to feel special even though they're privileged as hell can complain and demand that social supports their erroneously concocted (and incredibly disrespectful) internal story. They also eventually become a form of censorship.

I also do stand up comedy and my style is incredibly dark, so it isn't fun to be a club and walk people if you're a male who mentions women, or homosexuals, or a white guy mentioning blacks etc.... Its making people really, really REALLY stupid in this respect.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #66
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
My pressure as an anthropologist has been around Shamanism and the use of Psychedelics through history - so I can certainly say the attitude of the 60's and early 70's was highly flawed. It wasn't based in anything - there were no reference points or goal posts to work from/toward..
Of course it was flawed --I never said that was the ideal strategy.

But at least it emphasized, peace, love and consciousness expansion, all of which are at the heart of the matter, that's a start, and much better than what you see leftists doing today.


Violence at Berkeley. They usually don't cancel University talks because of peaceful protests

What would the "left" say about this behavior if the alt-right did this?

I also saw footage of a girl who was just standing there minding her own business (in a red Trump ball cap) and she was maced by a rioter. Absolutely toxic behavior.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.-Nietzsche

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-03-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #67
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser
 
RandallFlagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: From parts unknown
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Has it always been that way? I have also read that Sweden has recently changed its laws-- the definition of rape has been broadened to include what we in NA would call "sexual harassment"... If this is true, it could possibly explain why Sweden is allegedly the rape capital of the west.. But I would need to know when those laws were changed and look at a graph that shows what was happening before the laws were changed because the change in laws unintentionally acts as a smokescreen to confuse things further
Not completely sure about this but it seems to me places like Sweeden and the Scandavian countries have higher rape stats because they have better education making victims more likely to report.

Again I could be wrong about that but that's the way it seems to me.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #68
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,533
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
^^^ Smack who is this nigga
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:14 PM   #69
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser
 
RandallFlagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: From parts unknown
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
^^^ Smack who is this nigga
It's a valid line of thought. Trust me. I've seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. Munch is my dude.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:19 PM   #70
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Not completely sure about this but it seems to me places like Sweeden and the Scandavian countries have higher rape stats because they have better education making victims more likely to report.

Again I could be wrong about that but that's the way it seems to me.
education better so more likely to report.... But they are not the only country with tier 1 education yet their rape rates are WAY higher than those other countries.

How about countries like South Africa or Botswana -- They have the highest rape rates in the world iirc.. They must also have the best education then?

If you go back Stank and I talk about laws in Sweden, I guess they recently broadened the definition of rape to include unwanted touching, groping, etc.

So there is a smokescreen around those numbers, would need more data to know
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:23 PM   #71
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,474
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Did you see what happened at Berkely? Do you see Trump supporters shutting down leftist speaking engagements at Universities with violence?

There are serious problems with the alt-right. But the real problem is that the right and the left are both in their own echo chambers, and when they do interact with eachother, it tends to be a violent and hostile affair.

The alt-right tends to be a bit too paranoid and emotional, pig-headed

The left tends to be too aggressive and insulting of the alt-right

I mean, there needs to be a higher level of discourse in society than the one we have been having.

For those leftists who make sport of bashing Trump all day, calling him Hitler, sorry that actually discredits you, and you won't reform anyone on the right saying stuff like that. You should focus on educating people, not saying that everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi. You can't appeal to a person's rationality by wailing "nazi" or any other demonizing epithet.

And the right isn't going to convince anyone on the left by their paranoia and exaggerations, because they are guilty of that as well.

And those leftists who use violence against the Trump supporters, that is not "liberal" We have to tolerate free speech of all people and discourse peacefully, regardless of how abhorrent that person's speech may be.

Also, when you are preaching love and tolerance, and you don't extend that love and tolerance to the right, the right will further bristle and dismiss what the left has to say-- (But the right is already pig-headed, so I'm not blaming the left entirely)

To you leftists who preach about love conquering hate.. Well if you truly believed in the power of love, you wouldn't hate your enemies, you would show them love. What I see with leftists today is an ethos of: "Love what I love, hate what I hate, and if you don't hate and love what I hate and love, I will hate you"
Well I like to think I'm pretty egalitarian and you certainly won't see me resorting to Godwin's Law when it comes to Trump. That's just sensationalism promulgated by some elite establishments. There aren't that many parallels between 2017 and the 1930s.

Every political or religious faction have combative extreme fringes, which is one of the reasons I don't pledge allegiance to any faction or institution. I'm opposed to violent left-wing bullies, and I'm appreciative of civilized, diplomatic conservatives. We must always be willing to forgive our adversaries, and we must never desire retribution inflicted upon our adversaries. The difference is that the Alt Right are always the aggressors, they initiate the acrimony by persecuting people for being different through no fault of their own, in many cases they're born different. Now you could accuse progressives of persecuting people because of choices they make or behaviours they undertake, but at least they are NOT persecuting anyone for being intrinsically different, they're merely reacting to agony that the alt-right activists unilaterally evoke.

Now these progressives may underestimate how oppressive and dangerous hardcore socialism is, but I do think progressives have much better intentions than the alt-right.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:25 PM   #72
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hey Stank, according to my cursory research Sweden is the rape capital of the west. Has it always been that way? I have also read that Sweden has recently changed its laws-- the definition of rape has been broadened to include what we in NA would call "sexual harassment"... If this is true, it could possibly explain why Sweden is allegedly the rape capital of the west.. But I would need to know when those laws were changed and look at a graph that shows what was happening before the laws were changed because the change in laws unintentionally acts as a smokescreen to confuse things further

I am not sure if you have studied statistics but there's more to it than you seem to realize..
I mentioned that exact point in a previous post. Sweden really doesn't have an outrageous rape rate at all. And i also addressed the fact that since stats were kept Sweden has topped the list. But again, Sweden is a country FAR more likely for people to report rape in than the U.S for example. By most accounts the majority of rape is not reported in the U.S. Comparisons are really, really difficult using a standard source of statistical information.


Oh? What do you feel i'm missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
"you might have an argument but you don't"

-- I wasn't making an argument, I was asking for more data. Asking for more data is not "arguing"

Whatever happened to just having an open-minded non confrontational conversation about a controversial topic? Why so contrarianWhy do you always seem to take on a condescending, hostile tone? I am being open-minded and receptive and my post was pointing out the complexity of teasing out a correlation because of a confounding variable. I voluntarily brought up a confounding variable that would disprove my own hypothesis. I am not sure why you are being so contrarian when I am merely looking to prove or disprove a hypothesis.

I just made a post about mistakes that leftists make. I would be thankful if you read it.

The truth is, I am a hippie at heart, I would love to see world peace and see love conquer hate. The problem with a lot of these "liberals" that I see today is you are too damn aggressive.

A violent revolution will never lead to peace. And hating those who don't love everyone defeats the purpose of being a proponent for love.

The reason I mention this is because I am just an open-minded person who is undecided on a lot of issues. I do believe that "when the power of love conquers the love of power the world will know peace"

The problem is, I don't feel any of that love coming from fellow "liberals".. I don't see it either.

The leftists need a new playbook. Or perhaps an old playbook, if you will. For example, peaceful protests of the 60's were a much healthier manifestation of anti-hate social movement than what I see the leftists doing today.
In academia an 'argument' is a salient point, followed from hypothesis to evidence to conclusion. Its not an admission of aggression at all. I meant it in the academic sense. You were asking for data which you didn't have an argument for requesting (also, you could always look it up yourself). I pointed out that given that there is no significant uptick, yet we've established significant increase in immigrants, the need to lionize THAT data is not real. You can disagree, but i wasn't trying to be a dick.

If you feel i'm being contrarian perhaps you don't understand debate? I'm addressing all points. Not YOU. Huge difference. I can be 'condescending' to information i deem either inadmissable (i.e the fact the immigrants are Middle Eastern in some measure) or incredible (the idea that there's a direct correlation between rape and immigrants in Sweden) because that's the point. I'm sorry if you feel personally offended - that's not the idea. We're dealing with information being put forward, not each other as individuals.

I'm not a liberal or a conservative. I don't participate in politics. I participate in, effectively, sociology. I'm interested in people and what they do, for what reason. I don't really care who the President is etc... Honestly though man, i cannot see where i've been aggressive or condescending. I'm joshing about a little bit, but that's it.

I fully agree on the rest of that post. Its ideological, sure, but there ARE ways to get there. There's an argument that humans are innately competitive - sure, but we're not necessarily competitive anymore so the idea that aggressive, or ownership have to come into it is bunk to me. We're definitely on the same page there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Of course it was flawed --I never said that was the ideal strategy.

But at least it emphasized, peace, love and consciousness expansion, all of which are at the heart of the matter, that's a start, and much better than what you see leftists doing today.

(youtube link)

Violence at Berkeley. They usually don't cancel University talks because of peaceful protests

What would the "left" say about this behavior if the alt-right did this?

I also saw footage of a girl who was just standing there minding her own business (in a red Trump ball cap) and she was maced by a rioter. Absolutely toxic behavior.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.-Nietzsche
Agreed. I push for that heavily, and as you'll see my career has some impetus to support your point. BUt i can 100% tell you people who are ACTUALLY moving towards love, understanding, conscious awakening and all that good stuff are either non-political or left. They are no conservatives who would accept that the use of psychedelic drugs could replace almost all SSRI's as an example. None. And i've been doing this a long time.

Shit. Yeah, that wasn't cool at all. Not 'usually' but they do. And tbh, if the majority of a student body are protesting and they're doing nothing in response then fuck it - balls in your court. I'm not sure where you're lambasting the left so hard. I'm not defending them. Extremists in both groups are absolute shite - the difference is MODERATE right wingers still espouse misogynistic ideas for instance (reproductive control). I don't care for either camp because i think its all a sham essentially, but the sociology around why and how is interesting to me.

They would say hte same as the right has said about this. Exactly the same.

I've seen multiple examples of right-wingers being violent and shitty to leftists too. Its absolutely irrelevant. They're both awful when they get to that end of the spectrum. I agree with those quotes, strongly.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:26 PM   #73
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Well I like to think I'm pretty egalitarian and you certainly won't see me resorting to Godwin's Law when it comes to Trump. That's just sensationalism promulgated by some elite establishments. There aren't that many parallels between 2017 and the 1930s.

Every political or religious faction have combative extreme fringes, which is one of the reasons I don't pledge allegiance to any faction or institution. I'm opposed to violent left-wing bullies, and I'm appreciative of civilized, diplomatic conservatives. We must always be willing to forgive our adversaries, and we must never desire retribution inflicted upon our adversaries. The difference is that the Alt Right are always the aggressors, they initiate the acrimony by persecuting people for being different through no fault of their own, in many cases they're born different. Now you could accuse progressives of persecuting people because of choices they make or behaviours they undertake, but at least they are NOT persecuting anyone for being intrinsically different, they're merely reacting to agony that the alt-right activists unilaterally evoke.

Now these progressives may underestimate how oppressive and dangerous hardcore socialism is, but I do think progressives have much better intentions than the alt-right.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, though. But yeah, I agree with 99% of what you said. You're right, both sides have become too fringe, it's gotta stop.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:29 PM   #74
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
How about countries like South Africa or Botswana -- They have the highest rape rates in the world iirc.. They must also have the best education then?
Gotta hit the anthro buzzer on this - completely different box of frogs. In South Africa, a siginficant portion is pedophilia which usually comes under a different banner legally speaking. The sources are also wildly different: "One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year. More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) admitted to rape; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person. Three out of four of those who had admitted rape indicated that they had attacked for the first time during their teens"

This is essentially sociological polling, not Crime Statistics proper. That means you're likely to get a more honest result given that non-reported rapes are taken into account. That cycles back to the education/likelihood of reportage thing.


"With an estimated of 500,000 rape cases every year .... The Medical Research Council has estimated that only 1 in 9 rapes are reported. Thus the actual numbers of rapes is much higher than numbers recorded by the police."

Last edited by StankDaddy; 02-03-2017 at 10:38 PM.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:31 PM   #75
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser
 
RandallFlagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: From parts unknown
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
education better so more likely to report.... But they are not the only country with tier 1 education yet their rape rates are WAY higher than those other countries.

How about countries like South Africa or Botswana -- They have the highest rape rates in the world iirc.. They must also have the best education then?

If you go back Stank and I talk about laws in Sweden, I guess recently they define what we consider sexual harassment to be legally as rape

So there is a smokescreen around those numbers, would need more data to know
Of course there are other variables involved such as broadened standards and cultural perception to rape and sex in general but those were already established. In Africa education is still the answer however it's a lack thereof. I'm talking about in the context of Sweeden compared to other first world countries.

Reported and prosecuted rape cases are not indicative of actual rape. There aren't more people raping in Sweden there are just more people being prosecuted.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:36 PM   #76
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,755
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
[QUOTE=StankDaddy;712654

I've seen multiple examples of right-wingers being violent and shitty to leftists too. Its absolutely irrelevant. They're both awful when they get to that end of the spectrum. I agree with those quotes, strongly.[/QUOTE]

anyway, I'm glad we agree on these things. Not going to split anymore hairs.


Anyway, I'm off for a hike. I hope you have a great weekend, dude.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:40 PM   #77
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,533
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
It's a valid line of thought. Trust me. I've seen every episode of Law and Order SVU. Munch is my dude.
I wasn't even commenting on the convo lol just never heard of the nigga and he came through and tried to get deep early haha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:48 PM   #78
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser
 
RandallFlagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: From parts unknown
Posts: 534
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I wasn't even commenting on the convo lol just never heard of the nigga and he came through and tried to get deep early haha
Munch is stil my dude.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:52 PM   #79
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,548
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
diz sittin on /pol/ and /fit/ readin' incredible educational shit all day
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:52 PM   #80
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,548
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
also the day a diz thread is posted and hitchslap isn't in the first page is the day i leave this site
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
65279, 8217, 8220, 8230, killagear


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,481
Threads: 26,527
Posts: 725,905
Total Online: 1782

Newest Member: GazzaScotland

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Ams
- by Absyrd
- by iamHBY
- by Topgunz
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by peace
- by iamHBY
- by Ams
- by erfworm
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 PM.