@Dear Diary

https://soundcloud.com/nicolowrider/...battle/s-BM8uU

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:14 PM   #2
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
we in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Memphis on that vocaroo swag looool

Nice to see Memphis back on that audio shit its been a minute. The zero/megaman punch was nice. Team rocket, koffing scheme was fire too. and that monacle closer finished the verse off strong... A few light jabs throughout but overall a pretty consistent verse. A little bit slow of a start but picked it up for sure. Flow on point like always.. Good shit

Didnt expect Diary to do as well as he did. Not really going to take into account the english as a second language shit because everything sounded fine to me.. Flow was a little rushed at parts.. A few played punches too like the light up this fag like a british smoker and chopper/schwarzeneggar scheme. Never saw anyone get on the Memphis/ancient egypt shit before so that was a fresh angle tbh. Need a few more consistent punches and clean up the flow a little and you'd be good to go. Keep it goin, would like to hear more audio battles from you in the future cuz the potential there.

Got Memphis on consistency, but both of you showed out here, good battle.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:42 PM   #4
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Honestly I liked diary better. His internal rhyme schemes are something that I don't think everyone is going to pick up on. But I think it was dope. Memphis was great, wrote great but had more jabs than haymakers, which didn't overcome diary's better rapping. I think what got this for diary was he was a better rapper. Vote diary.
r3flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:16 PM   #5
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
So far on the card I think Diary has rapped the best... Memphis took a lil time to heat up but he started cookin! I think I edge to Diary tho just because I think over audio rhyme patterns matter a lot more than in text battles. I liked both verses a lot tho definitely a classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:38 AM   #6
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bigelow View Post
Memphis on that vocaroo swag looool

Nice to see Memphis back on that audio shit its been a minute. The zero/megaman punch was nice. Team rocket, koffing scheme was fire too. and that monacle closer finished the verse off strong... A few light jabs throughout but overall a pretty consistent verse. A little bit slow of a start but picked it up for sure. Flow on point like always.. Good shit

Didnt expect Diary to do as well as he did. Not really going to take into account the english as a second language shit because everything sounded fine to me.. Flow was a little rushed at parts.. A few played punches too like the light up this fag like a british smoker and chopper/schwarzeneggar scheme. Never saw anyone get on the Memphis/ancient egypt shit before so that was a fresh angle tbh. Need a few more consistent punches and clean up the flow a little and you'd be good to go. Keep it goin, would like to hear more audio battles from you in the future cuz the potential there.

Got Memphis on consistency, but both of you showed out here, good battle.
to be completely honest, the second language shit is a bit disingenuous. while it's true that English IS my second language, I've been studying English Linguistics for six years now and have spent about a year living in Scotland. i was really just looking for a way to set up the concept of me being from Austria and following that up with Arnold Schwarzenegger shit.

thanks for the feedback everyone, being the "better rapper" if you will is pretty much exactly what I was going for. i don't know anything about Memphis the dude really, so it'd be weird imo to focus on spitting bars about him. i think nobody understands the part about Whisky unless you're a Whisky drinker/know your shit about it at least a wee bit but who cares.

Memphis' round is dope btw. really enjoyed a lot of it and i know he had to record through his phone so it coming out sounding as it does is quite impressive to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #7
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
buuuump

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:33 PM   #8
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
style clash here

thought DD delivery was a little rushed, but kudos on being the only one of the 4 dropped so far who actually projected their voice. Memphis was calmer and I actually preferred his style. However, I just thought the punches were a little simple and weren't hittin too heavy so I went with DD by a hair
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #9
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Lets get some votes on this shit