Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Main Stage
Battle RMBVA Presents Chalked Out: Bobby Bigelow vs. Prison Mike (The Office Bars)

View Poll Results: Who won?
Bobby Bigelow 6 100.00%
Prison Mike 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
RMBVA Presents Chalked Out: Bobby Bigelow vs. Prison Mike (The Office Bars)

@Bobby Bigelow

I'll crack em open like a shock top, Hand game so fire Pam wana walk across rocks,
Left jab, right cross: dropped.. watch me catch a battery charge like Scotts Tots,
Drop top, Take his lid off if Mike thinkin he ever gunna stand a chance against Bobby,
This shit gunna be so lop-sided its like Michael Scott at the Dundies... im walkin away wit a couple of bodies,
Mike white as a ghost when I called em out, They say gettin fucked up makes you tougher,
Im seein red, Hands grip shivs and puncture, turn Prison Mike a different color... did I stutter?
Do em like Mr. Dunder, Mike get rushed outta the room if he aint hittin numbers,
Cuz when I start lighting up this faggot, He gonna need that Senator Lipton cover,
Mike aint gunna spit against an OG, I'll fold P, Hold heat to scare the kid,
try angles? you'll get that strap to your chest like the sabre pyramid,
He winnin? I aint hearin it, Prison Mike thinkin twice when the dementors come out,
Have em lookin like Nellie, this ratchet catch you a shell to the mouth,
This might be a wash, Ya boy roll with a couple hundred keys like Dwight in the spot,
Hyphy or not, The glock'll have your brains lookin like Kevin droppin the pot,
So dont gas em up, I grab the ratchet in the parking lot like Phyllis got jumped,
Gun game Jim Halpert, Imma let it ring out when im next to the pump

@Prison Mike

You wrote a verse just dissin' me.. submit it, word, you gettin' nervous
Bout to split like Creed in Murder Mystery, this nerd is history
Bag em' up, he trash, you suck, tell this pussy to chill
Before he feelin' defeat from this heat like Michael's foot in the grill (Da feet bars)
I might shoot em' em, aimin' to kill em', change the situation
On stage, I'd leave flames in the buildin' like Dwight's safety demonstration
You Stanley, weak heart, almost too lame to attack
The way he chokin' you'd think the Scranton Strangler was back
These all weak, soft cheap shots, but that's all he got
DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO PUSH YOU AGAINST THE WALL BEYOTCH
I'm infamous, you ain't meant for this, you so talentless
Ya bitch gave my dick a dementor's kiss, SHE SUCKED THE SOUL OUT OF IT
You got no chance, yo shit is basic, my shit's amazin'
But Bob was cold back in the day when he owned Vance Refridgeration
So K, post my shit on top, this is his final episode
Everybody knows The Office fell off after Michael left the show..

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:28 PM   #2
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
Fuckin' fire bro. Like, for real, to a fellow Office fan who understands every fuckin' reference you just made... Damn. I'm still shakin' the cobwebs off tbh, but once I saw "Watch me catch a battery charge like Scott's Tots" I lost any faith in me winning this battle, lmfao.

One thing I'm actually happy about is that neither of us had bars flipping the same reference and I went into it thinking that'd be a possibility but you brought back some shit that I'd forgotten about. Dope shit man. Look forward to the next one. Done with themed for a while lol.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:16 PM   #3
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
Fuckin' fire bro. Like, for real, to a fellow Office fan who understands every fuckin' reference you just made... Damn. I'm still shakin' the cobwebs off tbh, but once I saw "Watch me catch a battery charge like Scott's Tots" I lost any faith in me winning this battle, lmfao.

One thing I'm actually happy about is that neither of us had bars flipping the same reference and I went into it thinking that'd be a possibility but you brought back some shit that I'd forgotten about. Dope shit man. Look forward to the next one. Done with themed for a while lol.
Yeah I was going to use a Scranton stranger bar but couldnt come up with a scheme that was good enough lol.. dope shit though for sure.

I was waiting for that Vance Refridgeration bar lmao i knew it was comin
Old 03-22-2017, 12:36 AM   #4
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Holy shit Bobby
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:37 AM   #5
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Mike was funny, Bobby was fucking ruthless. That closer jfc
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:36 AM   #6
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bigelow View Post
Yeah I was going to use a Scranton stranger bar but couldnt come up with a scheme that was good enough lol.. dope shit though for sure.

I was waiting for that Vance Refridgeration bar lmao i knew it was comin
That was actually the last bar I wrote. I feel ashamed that I tweeked my verse as much as possible and you fuckin' came through and bodied me anyway lol. I had a dope bar referencing the jan picture leak, but I got rid of it because I was gonna use "distribution list" but Michael sent it to "Packaging."

So many things I wanted to reference but couldn't figure out a way to include them. I wanted to mention Todd Packer, Toby.. Also came up with a "Did I stutter" bar in my head but I forgot how I structured it so I said fuck it.

You're a beast dude. Punching every single bar, and taking some references that might seem almost obscure as fuck, but making them work.

My favorites were:

Left jab, right cross: dropped.. watch me catch a battery charge like Scotts Tots

This shit gunna be so lop-sided its like Michael Scott at the Dundies... im walkin away wit a couple of bodies

Mike white as a ghost when I called em out, They say gettin fucked up makes you tougher,
Im seein red, Hands grip shivs and puncture, turn Prison Mike a different color... did I stutter?

Cuz when I start lighting up this faggot, He gonna need that Senator Lipton cover (This one of the bars I'm talking about. I forgot all about Lipton being a pillow biter on the low. Fire.)

This might be a wash, Ya boy roll with a couple hundred keys like Dwight in the spot - This was fuckin' FIRE. I made the stank face so hard I'm still rockin' it, lookin' like Jim Ross.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
At first I didn't know it was an Office battle lol I watched the office but not religiously so some bars went over my head

Bobby flowed better and I liked the punches

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote