Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
I would like to rescind Caustic's invitation to Willy for a phone interview

Old 07-25-2014, 11:21 PM   #121
Rainhands

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Rainhands is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNeck View Post
How much money is willy getting off his name? which is why I think he's getting money from erick Forman. No way someone makes this many thread and posts especially this long for free. It just doesn't seem like real life.
I never thought about this, but I think you may be on to something. Erik has been a huge supporter of Willy on the low. Begged him to return when he feigned leaving. Overrode Mod decisions to ban/suspend Willy or his threads. Allows him to make a new alias every few weeks. Even got a tattoo inspired Willy's phrase 'seasoned fan'. The amount of time and threads he puts in, either he finds battle rap extremely fascinating to the point of obsession, or he's getting paid.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:26 PM   #122
WillyBoFung

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
WillyBoFung is a PY Poster
now that im done makin rounds for the day... lets get to it real quick... lets start with some questions..,

1. Why did Dirtbag dan feel the need to make a thread about Willy?

2. Why did caustic invite Willy to be on his show?

3. Why is Bigg K in this thread right now... titled about nothing but "Willy"?

4. Why does Organik pop up reading threads in the past just about Willy?

5. Why was the first thing dizaster did a few years back when he battled in another country... was right after the battle... jump on a forum and make a thread with "willy's" name to talk shit to willy about his battke

6. Why is there a radio interview with Swave talking about Willy

7. Why was Real Deal making tweets about Willy a couple weeks ago?

etc???????

the answer to all of the questions is the same... can u answer it?
WillyBoFung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:34 PM   #123
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainhands View Post
I never thought about this, but I think you may be on to something. Erik has been a huge supporter of Willy on the low. Begged him to return when he feigned leaving. Overrode Mod decisions to ban/suspend Willy or his threads. Allows him to make a new alias every few weeks. Even got a tattoo inspired Willy's phrase 'seasoned fan'. The amount of time and threads he puts in, either he finds battle rap extremely fascinating to the point of obsession, or he's getting paid.
posts like this wxpose ur level of business knowledge.... how much do "you" think this forum makes? nand through what avenues?

Foreman and i have never spoke past pm's from time to time... were just cool on a forum level... thats all...

Im really glad u brought this up tho... because it relates to the thread perfect... foreman wanted me to cone over vecause ge was trying to get this forum started... he knew if i came... so would a lot of traffic.., and he was right,,,

the same thing could happen for the dirtbag dan show... if i start calling in.,, ges gonna get a good increase in traffic and involvement in the show... which is wut he wants...

the difference is i do it for free for foreman cause we been cool since rm... and hes always benn 100... i dont have any kind of speaking relationship with dirtbag dan online,.. so to do it for him... i have to charge... and not even much

its petty business
Old 07-25-2014, 11:37 PM   #124
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
How young are people here? Do you guys really find willys antics entertaining He's such a clown. I think his trolling comments can bring out some good conversations and debates but he usually ruins with nonsensical STL nut hugging
the answer is yes,,, they do find it entertaining,.. and so do u..l otherwise u would not be here... thats wut entertainment is... wut u do in your free time... u just clicked on a thread about nothing but "Willy"... because u were interested enough to do so based on the name...

and the better question is how young are u? u just tried to be a battle rapper and quit right?
Old 07-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #125
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
DBD uninviting
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:41 PM   #126
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
Either way niether side dbd or willy catching feelings over this, so neither should any of you
Truth x100

if he made a thread about me... and i responded to it... and neither of "us" are mad... why should anyone else be?
Old 07-25-2014, 11:42 PM   #127
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBoFung View Post
posts like this wxpose ur level of business knowledge.... how much do "you" think this forum makes? nand through what avenues?

Foreman and i have never spoke past pm's from time to time... were just cool on a forum level... thats all...

Im really glad u brought this up tho... because it relates to the thread perfect... foreman wanted me to cone over vecause ge was trying to get this forum started... he knew if i came... so would a lot of traffic.., and he was right,,,

the same thing could happen for the dirtbag dan show... if i start calling in.,, ges gonna get a good increase in traffic and involvement in the show... which is wut he wants...

the difference is i do it for free for foreman cause we been cool since rm... and hes always benn 100... i dont have any kind of speaking relationship with dirtbag dan online,.. so to do it for him... i have to charge... and not even much

its petty business
Now your just being annoying
Take your Victory over DBD with Class

Truth be told, your not setting the world on fire either

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #128
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Now your just being annoying
Take your Victory over DBD with Class

Truth be told, your not setting the world on fire either
i definitely invite u not to come in any more threads about willy... but u wont do that... because willy is entertaining

and im not? wut do i do for a living?
Old 07-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #129
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
i definitely invite u not to come in any more threads about willy... but u wont do that... because willy is entertaining
and im not? wut do i do for a living?
Don't be a pussy and take the criticism
You did well and checked DBD - I commend you on that
But now you are bragging how entertaining you are and how you generate traffic
now you are sounding like a world class loser

arrogance is not a strong point for you

thats all I am saying bro

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-26-2014, 12:01 AM   #130
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
People wondering if I have a tattoo based on something willy said need not look any further.. I don't have any tattoos

If I did, though, a few things coined by willy just might be in line. I've thought about getting tattoo'd on me, and he's really the one that brought that to light. (btw I've never actually thought of tattooing that on me. I'm kidding)

Also regarding payment to willy.. No, he's actually been very supportive and even made an effort to stop people from spam clicking links early on and I appreciate that from him. He's as big a supporter here as anyone. If anyone is benefitting it's me

Also, no I never overrode decisions to ban willy, and him making new accts isn't to evade bans so it's not too much of an issue to us. Also considering he doesn't do it every day, and keeps "willy" in all his names, it's no foul
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:13 AM   #131
Coolstoryhoe

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
dead @ willy legitemately thinking his name alone will help the DBD show in anyway LMFAOOOOO thanks for the morning laugh.like there's gonna be so many people flocking to see what he has to say (probably like 10 or so nerds on this site is about it)
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:15 AM   #132
WillyBoFung

now lets talk a little bit about numbers...

for those that are not "business saavy"... dirty dan is looking to have a show about battle rap... and is looking to make it popular enough to make a good financial profit... thats why people do things...

this website (forum) is wut is called his "target market"... this very site is nothing but battle rap fans... and it has a decent little amount of traffic... otbva the same... unbias group the same... etc... these are targeted markets for soneone that is looking to expand a show about battle rap...

a lot of (if not most) of his potential audience... already grouped up for him to take... all he has to do is generate enuff interest to capture them... and he has it so easy its ridiculous... they are allowing him to be stickied at the top of their forum... free of charge... he only has one thing to do... get them watching and involved... thats it... if he can capture the "already rounded up" target markets... his show starts to blow...

unfortunately... he has not been able to so... because the target markets are not showing any real "interest"

the dirtbag dan show sticky on this target market site has been up for around (give or take) 225 days... with countless updates... and has garnered 19,886 views...

this was in 225 days i repeat.... and countless updates i reoeat...

upon inviting willy... and discussing more about willy... the topics in relation to will have garnered 12,723 views in just 3 days (and counting)... again... this is on the same site... which is a target market site for him

these are the types of views he desires... and the type of incolvement he desires with his show... i can go to otbva and get the same involvement if i want... and get him that target market involved in his show as well...

he knows this...

the traffic i bring is good traffic to... because its passionate traffic about being involved...

the question becomes... why should i bring him all this traffic for free and make his show blow up so he can start financially gaining?

did we ride big wheels together? are our families friends?

no... not at all... so need monetary compensation... and i did not even shoot a high number... that 300 us nothing to me... but there is a business principle here...

i come from working online... traffic should never be given for free unless ur cool with sum1... otherwise there is at a minimum a cross promotion... but mor likely a monetary compensation
Old 07-26-2014, 12:16 AM   #133
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

sorry I ever complimented this douche ^^^

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-26-2014, 12:16 AM   #134
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
(probably like 10 or so nerds on this site is about it)
u are here right now... are one of the ten nerds... or wut is your reason?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:17 AM   #135
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Don't be a pussy and take the criticism
You did well and checked DBD - I commend you on that
But now you are bragging how entertaining you are and how you generate traffic
now you are sounding like a world class loser

arrogance is not a strong point for you

thats all I am saying bro
i am in no way way mad... why are u getting mad?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:17 AM   #136
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
u are here right now... are one of the ten nerds... or wut is your reason?
to laugh at you
Old 07-26-2014, 12:19 AM   #137
WillyBoFung

Quote:
to laugh at you
boom... theres ur answer for u... and that is traffic... doesnt matter the reason... ur here... and that will help him...

why do u think bigg k is in here reading a thread about willy?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #138
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
i am in no way way mad... why are u getting mad?
I guess I am saying - WHO GIVES A FUCK
why is traffic, what site is what, podcasts, all that a big deal

its a battle rap forum, oh shit - maybe it isn't
read my sig

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #139
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Willy, you watch Football? Well, you know when a QB just has to take a kneel and win the game instead of trying to run up the score and risking an injury or an interception for a pick 6?

Yeah. Just saying, I like Football. Carry on.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #140
WillyBoFung

at this exact moment... there are actually 42 members logged in to this thread @Coolstoryhoe

and additionally 115 guests viewing... thats 157 people right now... and all the thread is about is "willy"... so tell me more about this "10" people
Old 07-26-2014, 12:22 AM   #141
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Willy, you watch Football? Well, you know when a QB just has to take a kneel and win the game instead of trying to run up the score and risking an injury or an interception for a pick 6?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #142
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
will cronies out in full force on the first page of this bitch!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:26 AM   #143
WillyBoFung

Quote:
I guess I am saying - WHO GIVES A FUCK
why is traffic, what site is what, podcasts, all that a big deal

its a battle rap forum, oh shit - maybe it isn't
read my sig
i thought i just explained why traffic is important?

its important for him because he is tryong to start an online show... u ask why is it important?

sorry i didnt explain that yet... the more traffic ge gets... the more potential he has for earning... more traffic = more money on ads... more traffic = more chances to sell other stuff...

and most importantly... traffic is ones best source of marketing online... because they can tell a friend... who can tell a friend... who can tell a friend.., etc...

the more traffic u get... the more ur traffic will help u grow without doing a dam thing.., its marketing while u sleep... then expand and get more on ads etc... thats why its important
Old 07-26-2014, 12:26 AM   #144
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
at this exact moment... there are actually 42 members logged in to this thread @Coolstoryhoe

and additionally 115 guests viewing... thats 157 people right now... and all the thread is about is "willy"... so tell me more about this "10" people
how many extra view's do you think you will provide DBD on youtube by being on the show. How many people here who wouldn't of watched the show anyway are going to check it out and give him a extra view he wouldn't of had because you are on it? i would guess less then 5. and anyone who actually does that should probly
Old 07-26-2014, 12:27 AM   #145
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post

lol i just enjoy to talk online business sometimes.., its wut i did for years... and still have dabbles in
Old 07-26-2014, 12:28 AM   #146
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
now lets talk a little bit about numbers...

for those that are not "business saavy"... dirty dan is looking to have a show about battle rap... and is looking to make it popular enough to make a good financial profit... thats why people do things...

this website (forum) is wut is called his "target market"... this very site is nothing but battle rap fans... and it has a decent little amount of traffic... otbva the same... unbias group the same... etc... these are targeted markets for soneone that is looking to expand a show about battle rap...

a lot of (if not most) of his potential audience... already grouped up for him to take... all he has to do is generate enuff interest to capture them... and he has it so easy its ridiculous... they are allowing him to be stickied at the top of their forum... free of charge... he only has one thing to do... get them watching and involved... thats it... if he can capture the "already rounded up" target markets... his show starts to blow...

unfortunately... he has not been able to so... because the target markets are not showing any real "interest"

the dirtbag dan show sticky on this target market site has been up for around (give or take) 225 days... with countless updates... and has garnered 19,886 views...

this was in 225 days i repeat.... and countless updates i reoeat...

upon inviting willy... and discussing more about willy... the topics in relation to will have garnered 12,723 views in just 3 days (and counting)... again... this is on the same site... which is a target market site for him

these are the types of views he desires... and the type of incolvement he desires with his show... i can go to otbva and get the same involvement if i want... and get him that target market involved in his show as well...

he knows this...

the traffic i bring is good traffic to... because its passionate traffic about being involved...

the question becomes... why should i bring him all this traffic for free and make his show blow up so he can start financially gaining?

did we ride big wheels together? are our families friends?

no... not at all... so need monetary compensation... and i did not even shoot a high number... that 300 us nothing to me... but there is a business principle here...

i come from working online... traffic should never be given for free unless ur cool with sum1... otherwise there is at a minimum a cross promotion... but mor likely a monetary compensation
so straight up, how many more views do you think youll add to the average amount of dbd show views??
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:29 AM   #147
WillyBoFung

Quote:
how many extra view's do you think you will provide DBD on youtube by being on the show. How many people here who wouldn't of watched the show anyway are going to check it out and give him a extra view he wouldn't of had because you are on it? i would guess less then 5. and anyone who actually does that should probly
my answer would be... who fucking cares how many views i get him on youtube... why would that matter?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 AM   #148
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
so straight up, how many more views do you think youll add to the average amount of dbd show views??
thousands... if i go get otbva involved... which i can... lots of thousands
Old 07-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #149
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
my answer would be... who fucking cares how many views i get him on youtube... why would that matter?
because you were bragging about being able to help him out by getting him views... you think anyone actually cares about thread view counts on here besides you? i would think views that actually get dude paid would seem to be a bit more significant then your shitty thread views that mean nothing?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:35 AM   #150
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
i thought i just explained why traffic is important?

its important for him because he is tryong to start an online show... u ask why is it important?

sorry i didnt explain that yet... the more traffic ge gets... the more potential he has for earning... more traffic = more money on ads... more traffic = more chances to sell other stuff...

and most importantly... traffic is ones best source of marketing online... because they can tell a friend... who can tell a friend... who can tell a friend.., etc...

the more traffic u get... the more ur traffic will help u grow without doing a dam thing.., its marketing while u sleep... then expand and get more on ads etc... thats why its important
I understand that bro
But why do you care about his stupid show's traffic though?
I don't know - I don't care
Its just you sounding real crazy now after shutting down DBD
Just let it ride homie

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 07-26-2014, 12:35 AM   #151
WillyBoFung

Quote:
because you were bragging about being able to help him out by getting him views... you think anyone actually cares about thread view counts on here besides you? i would think views that actually get dude paid would seem to be a bit more significant then your shitty thread views that mean nothing?
so u think im referring to youtube views... and you think youtube views are the best source of incone online?

u idiot lmfao

youtube partnerships are minimal in online revenue game unless u get it big like that
Old 07-26-2014, 12:37 AM   #152
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
funny shit is you fucking dweebs are arguing back and forth over something that won't ever happen, and wouldn't have happened even if they paid him.

willy's only form of existence in this world is being an anonymous screen name. he's not real, never has been. this is as good as it gets for willy and his fans, and to be honest. it never got that good.

dont quote me either weirdo cuz i aint responding...miss me on the didn't read bullshit.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #153
damon116

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
damon116 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
funny shit is you fucking dweebs are arguing back and forth over something that won't ever happen, and wouldn't have happened even if they paid him.

willy's only form of existence in this world is being an anonymous screen name. he's not real, never has been. this is as good as it gets for willy and his fans, and to be honest. it never got that good.

dont quote me either weirdo cuz i aint responding...miss me on the didn't read bullshit.
this is the realest shit ever said about willy
damon116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #154
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I have checked this thread a dozen times and spent about 10 minutes on it.

If I were to watch a Dirtbag dan episode, it would be an hour and a half, and I would watch it once (not much replay value, tbh).

So, let's assume I spend 90 minutes here, and that a dozen views a thread is about 10 minutes in that thread, that's (90/10) * 12 = 108. This is the calculation of the factor of how much more valuable a view of a youtube episode of a Dirtbag Dan episode is versus a view of a Willy thread.

Now...to put this thread into Dirtbag Dan's realm, this thread currently had 3,214 views. Okay, so let's divide that by 108. That's approximately 30 views of a video in terms of time spent.

30 views.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:42 AM   #155
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Seanzo with the body.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:47 AM   #156
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
one thing i need to add is he lacks basic marketing... he needs to learn to transfer views... wut i mean by that is simple...

if he has me on the shiw... he would not want to throw it in his lame ass dirt bag dan show thread that no one gives a fuck about... he would want to reach out to foreman and say can he make a new thread titled:

Willy calls in to the dirtbag dan show

and then "embed" the video in the op... because views from a website embedded vid transfer over to youtube.. not 100%.. but most...

now he is abke to transfer the traffic i am getting from over here to there... and if its on otbva and here... it will get a lot of pkays...

now ur marketing youtube and ur target market forums at the same time.,..

this is why i say hes an amateur... he doesnt understand stuff like this... to promote his show properly from these target market forums... ge is committing suicide by having a stickied thread titled "dirt bag dan show"

what he should be doing it is titling it by what happened on the dirtbadpg dan show... and embedding it in a new thread op each time... that way he is focused in the target market and still pushing youtbe views...

so in short... instead of throwing dizaster and daylyt recap their event in his dumbass stickied thread that no one gives a fuck about... he should start a new thread titled

Dizaster and daylyt recap there battles on the dirtbag dan show...

embed the yoube video in the op... and properly control his traffic and get more...

if i reall wanted to be cool i could help him a hell of a lot more thsn that... but this right here is worth tons to a rookie lime him... and if he reads and understands it... i just helped him over $300 already...

thats basics... im not helping him anymore than that for free tho
Old 07-26-2014, 12:55 AM   #157
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Its always the dudes who say willy ain't shit and no one cares who spend all day in the thread responding to his post looool
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:57 AM   #158
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
willys the fixer!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:57 AM   #159
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
Its always the dudes who say willy ain't shit and no one cares who spend all day in the thread responding to his post looool
confirmed alt willy acount
Old 07-26-2014, 12:58 AM   #160
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
willys the fixer!!!
WillyDonovan is his next screen name confirmed.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, casual confirmed lala, casual has willy's lala in his mouth, casual loves daddy, casual wants to be willy, google: willy word cityx guide, jeeves googled this nigga, who is this nigga?