Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Story time with Pat Stay

Old 08-05-2014, 04:26 PM   #81
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
I got that extra nutty peanut butter to spread on you flat tops!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #82
stan halen
got the fans waitin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
stan halen is a PY Poster
another street classic
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:03 PM   #83
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Africa is beautiful fool
Gold Coast, Mali, Angola, etc
Nothing but huge grasslands/savannahs throughout most of the continent
you don't believe everything you see on TV - do you?
I know your saltine mind is smarter than that
WOOOOOOOOOW. Do you pay any attention to the news or just battle rap news/race baiting on this forum? Judging by your post count no. Two Americans just flew back from Africa that were helping people with the motherfucking Ebola virus. Now they caught it from that shithole. Go outside, read a book, and kill yourself at the same time.

Last edited by BigNeck; 08-05-2014 at 07:06 PM.
BigNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #84
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNeck View Post
WOOOOOOOOOW. Do you pay any attention to the news or just battle rap news/race baiting on this forum? Judging by your post count no. Two Americans just flew back from Africa that were helping people with the motherfucking Ebola virus. Now they caught it from that shithole. Go outside, read a book, and kill yourself at the same time.
The mad cow disease started in Europe and whites who brought it to America were still allowed to fly back and forth to the US and whites were still allowed to fly to Europe at the height of its Outbreak
Seems its only a problem/epidemic i.e exaggerated propaganda when it comes to Africa.

Africa is so bad - White people can't stay away from that place.

Remember this saltine - the concept of stealing - originates in inadequacy
meaning - If I have to invade,rape, lie,cheat, and steal from you, I am acknowledging that you are superior to me...

now, carry on Nabisco

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #85
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@Coolstoryhoe, why do you post on a battle rap forum when you're a confirmed racist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #86
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@Coolstoryhoe, why do you post on a battle rap forum when you're a confirmed racist?
lol, are you saying that whites who like battle rap can never be racist?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #87
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
lol, are you saying that whites who like battle rap can never be racist?
Obviously they can, but I'm confused by it. It just makes little sense to follow a predominantly black culture and hate black people.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 08-05-2014, 08:11 PM   #88
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Obviously they can, but I'm confused by it. It just makes little sense to follow a predominantly black culture and hate black people.
yeah, its sort of like founding father, George Washington enforcing slavery, never giving his white wife Martha a baby, but having 13 children with slave girls under 17

ya know, stranger things have happened

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #89
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
yeah, its sort of like founding father, George Washington enforcing slavery, never giving his white wife Martha a baby, but having 13 children with slave girls under 17

ya know, stranger things have happened
George Washington is an OG deadbeat dad.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #90
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
George Washington is an OG deadbeat dad.
nah, like today, black people weren't considered humans, just pets to white people
so he was all good
he was pulling George Zimmerman's left and right at the Mt Vernon Plantation

Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #91
BigNeck

Quote:
The mad cow disease started in Europe and whites who brought it to America were still allowed to fly back and forth to the US and whites were still allowed to fly to Europe at the height of its Outbreak
Seems its only a problem/epidemic i.e exaggerated propaganda when it comes to Africa.

Africa is so bad - White people can't stay away from that place.

Remember this saltine - the concept of stealing - originates in inadequacy
meaning - If I have to invade,rape, lie,cheat, and steal from you, I am acknowledging that you are superior to me...

now, carry on Nabisco
???? First of all you come across as a little scorn bitch. Secondly I'm not talking about the color of anyones skin I'm talking about a deadly disease from Africa. I don't want diseases coming from Europe or anywhere else. You compeletly missed the point and made it about race. I say Africa's a shithole. You bring up skin color lmao you know white people live in Africa too right? I mean talk about a layup. I mean goal. Sorry mr sharpton.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #92
john babingus

john babingus probably likes in here/hair word play
george washington would be catchin bodies in the url if he was still around
john babingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #93
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
???? First of all you come across as a little scorn bitch. Secondly I'm not talking about the color of anyones skin I'm talking about a deadly disease from Africa. I don't want diseases coming from Europe or anywhere else. You compeletly missed the point and made it about race. I say Africa's a shithole. You bring up skin color lmao you know white people live in Africa too right? I mean talk about a layup. I mean goal. Sorry mr sharpton.
...Africa's a shit hole? Europeans brought over smallpox; is Europe a shit hole? Swine flu came from North America; is North America a shit hole? Sounds to me like you're saying the world's a shit hole. In which case, why are you targeting Africa?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #94
stan halen
got the fans waitin

stan halen is a PY Poster
all those places are shitholes except usa
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #95
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Right, nobody is ever talking about skin color when they mention 'Africa'
We are so colorblind and less racially motivated - more evolved right?

What I am telling you is, that when our beloved Europe, had a deadly outbreak that threatened the population, no one blamed those saltines from Europe that brought it over to the US. There was no outcry, change in policy, mass paranoia. The idea that it is European, meant that it would eventually work itself out, and whites would be safe again.

If you wanna destroy a people, you have to demonize where they come from
alot of you saltines believe Africa is a 'cannibalistic steamy jungle' lol
the number of jungles in Africa is so tiny, it makes the Florida Everglades look a world in itself

get some real education square

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #96
BigNeck

Quote:
...Africa's a shit hole? Europeans brought over smallpox; is Europe a shit hole? Swine flu came from North America; is North America a shit hole? Sounds to me like you're saying the world's a shit hole. In which case, why are you targeting Africa?
Americans need to stay in there own country and fix our own problems. Like iur southern border. There is a reason why our southern border is flooding with millions of southern Americans, Chinese, Russians etc.. Fucking America. The balls. If we didn't have so many Americans occupying hundreds of random countries we wouldn't be in debt. Not to mention the jobs being shipped overseas to slave labor. Then they sneak into the country with diseases. Im targeting africa because i knew al sharpton was go na get pissed an type a novel for me to laugh at. Anyway the pat stay video was cool.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #97
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Americans need to stay in there own country and fix our own problems. Like iur southern border. There is a reason why our southern border is flooding with millions of southern Americans, Chinese, Russians etc.. Fucking America. The balls. If we didn't have so many Americans occupying hundreds of random countries we wouldn't be in debt. Not to mention the jobs being shipped overseas to slave labor. Then they sneak into the country with diseases. Im targeting africa because i knew al sharpton was go na get pissed an type a novel for me to laugh at. Anyway the pat stay video was cool.

The nerve of White People in Amerikkka letting all those people invade 'their country'
Guess since white people naturally come from America, they shouldn't let anyone try to perform a genocide on them or take their land that is rightfully theirs

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #98
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
I got you
Is Henry Bowers and that dude that Pat Stay bear hugged - a legend there?
haha no i wouldn't say that, nils is from norway.
And outside battling nobody really knows them.
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:56 PM   #99
BigNeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
haha no i wouldn't say that, nils is from norway.
And outside battling nobody really knows them.
There both white and that's all that matters to him. Don't bother. I just wasted time I'm never gonna get back. Then I look at his post count and feel a little better.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #100
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
There both white and that's all that matters to him. Don't bother. I just wasted time I'm never gonna get back. Then I look at his post count and feel a little better.
Marie Delphine LaLaurie

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #101
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
Don't get it twisted guys, it's only okay to be racist if you hate white people.

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #102
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyKnight View Post
Don't get it twisted guys, it's only okay to be racist if you hate white people.
Am I racist?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #103
Seanzo
We in here

Ed loves me and I'm basically egg shell.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-05-2014, 09:13 PM   #104
BigNeck

Quote:
Marie Delphine LaLaurie
ya but did you hear her side of the story or are you just being biased?
Old 08-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #105
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
Quote:
Am I racist?
Do you hate people based on their race?

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:16 PM   #106
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
idk.. look at africa now.. would they have been better off over there? oh let me guess yes they would have if the whiteman hadn't of fucked their country over

I mean...the European powers weren't exactly kind to Africa
Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 PM   #107
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
ya but did you hear her side of the story or are you just being biased?
right, there is no way she could be capable of that kind of evil
after all - angels are white

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:25 PM   #108
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyKnight View Post
Do you hate people based on their race?
I hate people who practice injustice, aka racism white supremacy
people who mistreat others because there are no consequences to their actions
this could be a cop 'choking a man to death because he is black'
or denying a job applicant based on the first name sounding like 'Trayvon' or some other typical African American name

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #109
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
fuck the eskimos though. chillin in the cold like it's no big deal. livin off the land like they too good for infrastructure and innovation. even too good for government benefits cause they ain't considered native cause no one really wants/took their land. those fuckers
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #110
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
fuck the eskimos though. chillin in the cold like it's no big deal. livin off the land like they too good for infrastructure and innovation. even too good for government benefits cause they ain't considered native cause no one really wants/took their land. those fuckers
Oh they put oil rigs everywhere up there
they took all their shit too
global saltines abroad!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #111
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
Quote:
Oh they put oil rigs everywhere up there
they took all their shit too
global saltines abroad!
damn, got em again. i can't wait to bring this up in discussion this weekend when i have dinner with my future white in-laws
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #112
BigNeck

Quote:
I hate people who practice injustice, aka racism white supremacy
people who mistreat others because there are no consequences to their actions
this could be a cop 'choking a man to death because he is black'
or denying a job applicant based on the first name sounding like 'Trayvon' or some other typical African American name
Or someone who votes for a white battler over a black one. Instantaneous red flag. A no brainer if you will.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #113
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
damn, got em again. i can't wait to bring this up in discussion this weekend when i have dinner with my future white in-laws
with your sarcasm and humor
you will be the life of the party

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #114
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Or someone who votes for a white battler over a black one. Instantaneous red flag. A no brainer if you will.
you are comparing hundreds of years of institutionalized white racism supremacy to a battle rap contest between a black guy and a white guy?

bet some of your friends are black people, huh?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 09:58 PM   #115
BigNeck

Quote:
you are comparing hundreds of years of institutionalized white racism supremacy to a battle rap contest between a black guy and a white guy?

bet some of your friends are black people, huh?
You have called people racist saltines based on who they vote on in a battle. And what your doing is not helping anyone. Calling people saltines over and over isn't going make them say, "you know, your right I'm a horrible person". Instead peoe will say, "tuck that bottom lip in and show a little respect spook". It's science. Pick up a book.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:07 PM   #116
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You have called people racist saltines based on who they vote on in a battle. And what your doing is not helping anyone. Calling people saltines over and over isn't going make them say, "you know, your right I'm a horrible person". Instead peoe will say, "tuck that bottom lip in and show a little respect spook". It's science. Pick up a book.
I call you saltines - call me graham cracker - its comedy - black comedy

and yes, I did get my black hands on some books, and picked up a few books that saltines allowed me to read. See that is how I found out that Europe aka 'saltines' spread more diseases in the world than any other group of people.
I found out that Africa is a continent with the least amount of jungles.
I found out whites are outnumbered less than 11-1 against non-white people
lack of melanin

If the sun is the natural source of all life on earth
and there is one group of people that can't accept the rays of the sun without being subject to skin cancer, skin burning, ultimately - death from the sun.

It makes you wonder - are white people natural to the planet earth at all?

I know its heavy stuff -
marinate on that for awhile my saltine

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 08-05-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #117
BigNeck

On a scale of 100 bulletz to Malcolm x how bad does this guy want me banned?
Old 08-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #118
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Let's go down to the tennis courts and talk it up like yeah - Yeah

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #119
BigNeck

Quote:
I call you saltines - call me graham cracker - its comedy - black comedy

and yes, I did get my black hands on some books, and picked up a few books that saltines allowed me to read. See that is how I found out that Europe aka 'saltines' spread more diseases in the world than any other group of people.
I found out that Africa is a continent with the least amount of jungles.
I found out whites are outnumbered less than 11-1 against non-white people
lack of melanin

If the sun is the natural source of all life on earth
and there is one group of people that can't accept the rays of the sun without being subject to skin cancer, skin burning, ultimately - death from the sun.

It makes you wonder - are white people natural to the planet earth at all?

I know its heavy stuff -
marinate on that for awhile my saltine
How does it make you feel that out of all the things you have talked about you have no control over? What if I was to tell you the only person that listened was on a battle rap forum and was laughing at you? Tough break. Lmao at the fact a guy named ass napkin Ed is trying to be taken serious about anything.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #120
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
How does it make you feel that out of all the things you have talked about you have no control over? What if I was to tell you the only person that listened was on a battle rap forum and was laughing at you? Tough break. Lmao at the fact a guy named ass napkin Ed is trying to be taken serious about anything.
Oh, lol I know am teaching you saltine
lets not act like you aren't looking up my facts to attempt a dispute

How does it feel that you just can't be an unlearned saltine anymore
the apes are getting smarter and making you look stupid

Bright flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Tags
ass napkin = retard, ass napkin ed - stupid as fuk, ass napkin makes light of racism, ass napkin racist piece of shit, bright flower, ed boring the masses, ed hates his skin, ed is white, ed loves the whiteys, ed's act getting played out, esau rising, fakethugging, how can ppl be this dumb, klansmen of rmbva, nabisco, saltine heaven, yakub's schooling