Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
**FOR THE SAKE OF THIS SITE** ps: you're welcome

Old 11-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #441
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
5) shotgun suge tho? And Im suppossed to take u seriously?

get out of here you're a disgrace to the community

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #442
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
hitchslap large and in charge!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #443
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
hmm ever think you were the one being a fuckboy? and perhaps calling me out months later when I've let you run on this alt account this whole time isn't a good idea now that registration is closed? don't worry I won't do anything, just plz refrain from starting shit. it's not nice dude.

but now that u mention it, would you like your old account back to normal?
yes please
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #444
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
yes please
okay. I'm gonna deactivate this one once u make the switch btw hope that's cool.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:33 PM   #445
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by StabYourself View Post
Tbh I'm not a fan of the Facebook confirmation idea. I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I prefer to remain anonymous.

That's just my own personal thing. Mods that I've seen on other sites have flown off the handle and have been willing to expose others, I have nothing to hide but I enjoy having my privacy.
i feel u on that and u say u got nothin to hide
imagine ppl who's lives can get fucked over just cuz of a troll
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:38 PM   #446
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
okay. I'm gonna deactivate this one once u make the switch btw hope that's cool.
yea that's cool.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #447
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i feel u on that and u say u got nothin to hide
imagine ppl who's lives can get fucked over just cuz of a troll
Don't be neggin me herb. That's the first neg I've had in months. You getting negged right back. Might send some cronies to neg you too.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:06 PM   #448
r00k_is_rap

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r00k_is_rap probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Don't be neggin me herb. That's the first neg I've had in months. You getting negged right back. Might send some cronies to neg you too.
Lol that's why the rep system doesn't work here for whoever had the idea to use that to moderate posters.

5) CM Punk 4) Stone Cold 3) The Rock 2) Sting 1) Shawn Michaels
r00k_is_rap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #449
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
are u bein a dick?

man i get u confused with tbe abrupt guy
how u been!
ive been great, yung Oh... are you confusing me with @Abrupt??

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #450
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
ive been great, yung Oh... are you confusing me with @Abrupt??
yea im surprised i aint neg u yet
i dont like that guy
Old 11-06-2014, 07:03 PM   #451
averagejoe
©

Quote:
the fuck lol?
Old 11-06-2014, 07:51 PM   #452
Coolstoryhoe

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
So I write a small paragraph in this thread agreeing with OP here that a few weirdo's drove away all the battler's/good poster's who used to post regularely, mentioned nothing about race and i get this neg:

smh. crying about a lack of white privilege? why aren't you bringing up that people around here dismiss street rappers as "filler" rappers and almost ALWAYS give the win to the white guy if he's battling infront of a black crowd? saltine.

pretty much confirmed the paragraph i wrote with this neg.. fuckin weirdo's on this site man.. lmao. ill break it down though, crying about lack of white privledge? point out where me agreeing with the OP that this site is shit now equates to crying about white privledge? that shit is pretty far outa left field..exactly how high on acid do you have to be to make that connection? the fact you took offence to me agreeing with the op means you probably feel guilty as one of the 24/7 negative nancy "cool guys" that most people would rather just not read what you have to say then come here anymore, which is what a decent amount of people, battler's and posters together, are in fact doing. have fun clinging to your weirdo circle jerk and acting like you aren't part of the problem though you can literally see in your posts here and this neg that you know you are at least partly responsible for the consistantly negative faggotry that drove a bunch of people away, but are trying to justify it to yourself like any other weirdo/sociopath would. at least the other douchebags have some balls and are unapologetic for their faggyness
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #453
Coolstoryhoe

Also, yes let me bring up how everyone here call's street rappers filler .. (aye verb, b magic, t rex, arsonal, daylyt, etc etc..) yes those guys are regarded as filler around here ..

Yes, when i am pointing out how downhill this place has gone, why didn't i think to bring up the completely false and bias statement that street rappers are considered filler here.. why didn't i think of that? that would of presented my argument much better!..

And yea! Me pointing out the downfall of this place deff means that i don't think there is enough white privledge lmaoo.. Just goes to show people here are legit straight up crazy/retarded.

can't even form coherent logical thoughts that relate to anything I've said when trying to disagree with me smh straight retarded

Last edited by Coolstoryhoe; 11-06-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #454
Coolstoryhoe

@brodeezy
Old 11-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #455
r00k_is_rap

So essentially he negged you and made a racist remark because he didn't like your post? Sigh...

Looking shakeyyy babyyyyyy

Old 11-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #456
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

@Coolstoryhoe what are you talkin about bro? All the (filler) battlers you just listed are people's favorite batters on this site. @rocky why don't you just make some threads and ignore the trolls. If you and the red names unite I'm sure you can over power them.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #457
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I'd also like to add that I'm a fuckin loooooooser and arguing over message board politics is probably one of the lamest things I've ever done in my life. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. smh
Old 11-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #458
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
@Coolstoryhoe what are you talkin about bro? All the (filler) battlers you just listed are people's favorite batters on this site.
exactly my point. people love those guy's here but in his neg he said why don't i point out how all street rapper's are considered filler here.. couldn't be farther from the truth.. pretty fuckin random thing to say actually, which is why i questioned his sanity
Old 11-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #459
Shameless

Shameless is not the worst person
I think part of the charm of battle rap fandom for a forum perspective is the amount of shit said that would never really be muttered in real life to anyone's face. It's just really funny to me but I can understand why someone thinks it is toxic. I generally don't care about the state of this place though. I doubt anyone you've described is going to change based on this thread, but good effort I guess?
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 PM   #460
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'd also like to add that I'm a fuckin loooooooser and arguing over message board politics is probably one of the lamest things I've ever done in my life. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. smh
Lolwat?
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #461
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Shout out to the pimps who were around 5-6+ yrs ago on RM. Back when simply being a battle fan united us.. rather than which particular battlers we supported.

Who knew there would eventually come a time when a flux of new "seasoned" fans rolled in, and "schooled" us on "battling."

Shout outs to all ya'll who keep this place live though. You know you who are.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #462
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
get out of here you're a disgrace to the community

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop
Still mad about gettin bodied? let it go son

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 12:41 AM   #463
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
So I write a small paragraph in this thread agreeing with OP here that a few weirdo's drove away all the battler's/good poster's who used to post regularely, mentioned nothing about race and i get this neg:

smh. crying about a lack of white privilege? why aren't you bringing up that people around here dismiss street rappers as "filler" rappers and almost ALWAYS give the win to the white guy if he's battling infront of a black crowd? saltine.

pretty much confirmed the paragraph i wrote with this neg.. fuckin weirdo's on this site man.. lmao. ill break it down though, crying about lack of white privledge? point out where me agreeing with the OP that this site is shit now equates to crying about white privledge? that shit is pretty far outa left field..exactly how high on acid do you have to be to make that connection? the fact you took offence to me agreeing with the op means you probably feel guilty as one of the 24/7 negative nancy "cool guys" that most people would rather just not read what you have to say then come here anymore, which is what a decent amount of people, battler's and posters together, are in fact doing. have fun clinging to your weirdo circle jerk and acting like you aren't part of the problem though you can literally see in your posts here and this neg that you know you are at least partly responsible for the consistantly negative faggotry that drove a bunch of people away, but are trying to justify it to yourself like any other weirdo/sociopath would. at least the other douchebags have some balls and are unapologetic for their faggyness
lmao u kidding me with this essay?

read what your post had in it

Quote:
at least we still have dudes making weekly threads about how terrible real deal is, how aye verb is literally immune to losing no matter what he does, dudes having negative attitudes to everything in general because they think it makes them look cool , dudes calling everyone saltines, bright flowers and shit and at the same time accusing everyone of being racists

you're very clearly defending the "white" battle rap opinion here. of all the things you could've listed about this site, you chose that typa shit. pretty obvious where your discomfort stems from

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:45 AM   #464
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
lmao u kidding me with this essay?

read what your post had in it

you're very clearly defending the "white" battle rap opinion here. of all the things you could've listed about this site, you chose that typa shit. pretty obvious where your discomfort stems from
who's uncomfortable here bro? project much? all the things you bolded that i used as an example are things regularly said on the board I am actually amazed you can make that about race and me "defending the white battle opinion" like for real you are delusional. shit is getting weirder by the post
Old 11-07-2014, 03:59 AM   #465
Coolstoryhoe

Like for real i was just listing off examples of the shit that get's said over and over on here and you think i am trying to make some kind of hidden underlying point about race and defending white people smfh lmao this shit is comical that is some crazy racial paranoia man
Old 11-07-2014, 04:02 AM   #466
r00k_is_rap

Sigh... Race debate on a thread complaining about race debates...

It's the same culprits as always...

Old 11-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #467
Coolstoryhoe

Honestly i really hate race being brought up here I've voiced this before regarding ass napkin ed, and how his race baiting shit turns every thread to shit, the shit get's so old, I would love it if even a week of discussions could go by without race being brought up , 99% of the time there is literally no point for it to even be brought up
Old 11-07-2014, 04:19 AM   #468
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
Honestly i really hate race being brought up here I've voiced this before regarding ass napkin ed, and how his race baiting shit turns every thread to shit, the shit get's so old, I would love it if even a week of discussions could go by without race being brought up , 99% of the time there is literally no point for it to even be brought up
You know it's become poisonous when people are negging and throwing in racial slurs... Poison poison poison...

I'll rep you now homie.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:02 AM   #469
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Racial discussions about battle rap quickly became racial arguments about shit thay had nothing to do with battle rap

Race is clearly a talking point in the battling world, people just don't seem to be geared towards talking about it
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #470
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
Sigh... Race debate on a thread complaining about race debates...

It's the same culprits as always...
it's the same "culprits" because there's a battle rap perspective that's a minority on these forums.. so of course it's "the same" people..

how white washed can you be? that's how "minorities" work

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 11-07-2014, 08:27 AM   #471
brodeezy

Quote:
who's uncomfortable here bro? project much? all the things you bolded that i used as an example are things regularly said on the board I am actually amazed you can make that about race and me "defending the white battle opinion" like for real you are delusional. shit is getting weirder by the post
you were talking about your discomfort of people

1) disliking the white rapper real deal
2) saying the black rapper aye verb never loses in his paycheck battles
3) referring to white people as saltines
4) caling other people racists on the forum likely for racist activity whether it be conscious of subconscious racism

i mean how obvious is this shit? u had so many options to complain about but that was your perspective you took. do i gotta put it in sub titles for you?

^do you even understand that reference?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-07-2014 at 08:29 AM.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #472
Coolstoryhoe

how does pointing things out that annoy you = discomfort? projecting.
i used the weekly real deal and aye verb threads as examples of the "annoying" shit on this board and nothing more, im not sure why you keep trying to bait it into being about race because its not. im not gonna even entertain that notion any further because its just getting rediculous.

Last edited by Coolstoryhoe; 11-07-2014 at 11:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:38 AM   #473
r00k_is_rap

Quote:
it's the same "culprits" because there's a battle rap perspective that's a minority on these forums.. so of course it's "the same" people..

how white washed can you be? that's how "minorities" work

You are right. There are a minority of people here that are racist. That's why it's always the same lames. You white people are so weird.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #474
brodeezy

Quote:
how does pointing things out that annoy you = discomfort? projecting.
i used the weekly real deal and aye verb threads as examples of the "annoying" shit on this board and nothing more, im not sure why you keep trying to bait it into being about race because its not. im not gonna even entertain that notion any further because its just getting rediculous.
because being annoyed is a symptom of discomfort....?

are you fucking retarded?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 11-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #475
Coolstoryhoe

dblpost

Last edited by Coolstoryhoe; 11-08-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:10 PM   #476
Coolstoryhoe

Quote:
because being annoyed is a symptom of discomfort....?

are you fucking retarded?
yes being annoyed by something deff is the same as being uncomfortable. its the same shit said over and over and its just annoying, not uncomfortable in anyway. does a fly buzzing around you annoying you make you uncomfortable to? retard

Last edited by Coolstoryhoe; 11-08-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #477
averagejoe
©

please every1 stop using the "R" word

what kind of insult is that anyways u insensitive fucks
Old 11-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #478
brodeezy

Quote:
yes being annoyed by something deff is the same as being uncomfortable. its the same shit said over and over and its just annoying, not uncomfortable in anyway. does a fly buzzing around you annoying you make you uncomfortable to? retard
you are literally retarded.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 11-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #479
r00k_is_rap

I see a lot of improvement guys! Keep it up!

Old 11-09-2014, 02:07 AM   #480
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by r00k_is_rap View Post
I see a lot of improvement guys! Keep it up!
u now have the record for being made red the most times in 1 day

why u reppin urself still?

Tags
!3 face is an e backwards, !shitty ekelnon tags incoming, * 3face tries too hard, *ekelon makes shitty tags, bestjudgeinny, did ekelon fuck your girlfriends?, education, ekelon forever in your minds, ekelon has a hick accent and rapes kids, ekelon has more money than you, ekelon made thread to agree with self, ekelon stays relevent by your obsession, ekelon talks to himself, ekelon's employees make more than you, evolution, op ip leads to trailerpark in arkansas, rockie 71ate the plate!!!, rockie doesnt acknowledge new years!!!, rockie fired as ph gum assistant!!!, rockie thinks its 2010!!!, seanzo is a faggot, seanzo is gay, seanzo is homo, seanzo is transexual, why are people obsessed with ekelon